Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6375979 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7195) (7196) (7197) (7198) (7199) (7200) (7201) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
NairobiWalker:

cheesy cheesy
.......and argues over it like he's seen it in real life. cheesy
i think they feel bad when we post stuff here about Kenya...they like 'that cant be real'.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Man i'll be calling you a Igbo grin coz ya country is flat..you get the joke eeh grin grin
Is this the best pun a Kenyan can come up with? Why force urself do what u aren't half good at?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Gallivant has proved you're the eternal fool already. No need to add anything.
two of you have proven to be devoutly idiotic morons who don't know the difference between barely and cannot

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
theenchanter:
Is this the best pun a Kenyan can come up with? Why force urself do what u aren't half good at?
am good man..an you know it...ya just jealous of me...i said it.. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Thank you for mentioning two things that you don't have.
thank u for proving that u can't comprehend simple English.

I won't blame ur English teacher nor your Government for this misfortune that befall u.

May it last u till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
theenchanter:
https://www.kenha.co.ke/index.php/road-network

Aren't u a mad man? U know this but still let me publish it?

For your information, KENHA only deals with highways. Open this link and see for yourself. 2018 Kenya had 18,000km of paved roads.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/1-621km-of-roads-paved-in-2018/1056-5088982-view-asAMP-bhqw06z/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

am good man..an you know it...ya just jealous of me...i said it.. tongue
me jealous of u? I rather dance naked in d market square than to be jealous of u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mzal3ndo:
they are realists, how many countries in Africa apart from SA can successfully put a nation wide lock down without their people suffering? How many?
it is not a matter of how successful it can be done, it is a matter of how the system ( heath economics) call for it. Ghana just successfully come out out of lockdown after 21 days . what is the biggy in that.

1 there is free water supply in Ghana for the next three month
.2 there is free electricity supply for household not exceeding 50 kilowatt for the next three month and total 50 percent reduction for every home regardless of your bill.
3 There is a disbursement of 1.2 billion of cedis ( that is more than 250 million dollar ) for every small scale entrepreneur to tap into if their business has faced any significant chock from the lockdown. etc.

etc.... maybe Tanzania is so broke to do this things for the main time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
NairobiWalker:

I thought you said it's impossible to view Mt. Kilimanjaro from Nairobi? And you said it so confidently like an expert. cheesy
please where did I say it's impossible you just like pulling stuff out of thin Air.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stop talking rubbish. Stupido, coronakenyan cool did you run away from quarantine at KTMC? grin your brain-dead President is looking for you grin

Wuoche:

Why lie in the broad daylight my friend. According this link which is dated 2019, Ghana roads minister is complaining that out of 77,000km of total roads and only 23% it is paved. That translates to 16,000km of paved roads.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/It-s-a-shame-only-23-of-our-entire-road-network-is-paved-Roads-Minister-717991

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
theenchanter:
me jealous of u? I rather dance naked in d market square than to be jealous of u.
yes you are...cant smell it all the way from lags grin its more smellier than your generator. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wuoche:

For your information, KENHA only deals with highways. Open this link and see for yourself. 2018 Kenya had 18,000km of paved roads.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/1-621km-of-roads-paved-in-2018/1056-5088982-view-asAMP-bhqw06z/index.html
see for urself.

I.... KENHA (which I posted as a source) only deals with high-way.... According to u.

2...then u choose to post news article to rebut my source.

Now that u've seen it, did u also noticed that Kenyans are really dumb?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yes you are...cant smell it all the way from lags grin its more smellier than your generator. grin
ur own English teacher should be stripped off his/her teaching license or certificate.

More smellier indeed. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
So an UN agency calculated over 1.2 billion Africans would be infected and 3.3 million would die this year. Africa has a total population of around 1.3 billion. grin

so no need of lock down..

anyway they have been asking for more funding to counter ths.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
chrisooblog:
please where did I say it's impossible you just like pulling stuff out of thin Air.

Ooh, now you've become humble? I like that. It means you're learning. Initially you were arguing with everyone like a mad dog over things you have no idea of.

chrisooblog:
you guys can lie for Africa. Guys the distance between Nairobi to Mount Kilimanjaro is 206 kilometres. for my Nigerian peeps this is far greater that the distance between Lagos to ibadan. Even Mount Everest that is one of the tallest mountains in the World can barely be seen from 140 kilometres on a clear day

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shma:
another idiot quoting KenHA ; undecided
another dumb one quoting me without saying any meaniful thing.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
theenchanter:
ur own English teacher should be stripped off his/her teaching license or certificate.

More smellier indeed. Ode.
see there is the problem with you folks..expand ya pidgin English please..smellier is an english word dude..its an adjective tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
chrisooblog:
two of you have proven to be devoutly idiotic morons who don't know the difference between barely and cannot

Dude, there's nothing like barely when the sky is clear. Pollution makes mountains not visible. Now pollution has reduced, these mountains can be seen very clearly. On a clear day (like what the world is experiencing) these mountains tower skies over 200km away. Like I said, you wouldn't understand because there's no mountain of that size in West Africa. Stop arguing and listen. Stop being an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Greetings, hungry coronakenyans grin

Hungry n frustrated mudder fuggerz grin

people under forced quarantine in Kenya are responsible fir their upkeep- feeding etc angry why won’t the mudder fuggerz escape grin hungry, stvpid bastardz angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Noisyrians:
Greetings, hungry coronakenyans grin

Hungry n frustrated mudder fuggerz grin

people under forced quarantine in Kenya are responsible fir their upkeep- feeding etc angry why won’t the mudder fuggerz escape grin hungry, stvpid bastardz angry angry grin
the tale of twin villages..kumasi an accra..you are a syrian now... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Noisyrians:
Stop talking rubbish. Stupido, coronakenyan cool did you run away from quarantine at KTMC? grin your brain-dead President is looking for you grin

All these bitterness is just because of posting a link stating that Ghanaian total paved roads is 16,000km? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
What is this foolish goat saying? grin What do you have stuffed inside that your stvpid head?

mtisTheQubit:

the tale of twin villages..kumasi an accra..you are a syrian now... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
I heard hungry kenyans are fleeing from quarantine,huh?
Wuoche:

All these bitterness is just because of posting a link stating that Ghanaian total paved roads is 16,000km? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wuoche:

According to this link which is dated Nov 2019, Your roads minister is complaining that only 23% of Ghanaian total roads are paved. Your total roads stands at 72,000km and if you trust yourself with maths i think you can calculate that.

23%×72,000
16,560km.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/It-s-a-shame-only-23-of-our-entire-road-network-is-paved-Roads-Minister-717991

That means that only 16,000km of your roads are paved. grin

A total of 101,100 km of roads would see routine maintenance activities this year it has been revealed.

Giving the breakdown, the Minister, Hon. Kwasi Amoako-Attah said 11,100km of trunk roads, 25,000km of feeder roads and 6,500km of urban roads are tarred

that is 42,600km of tarred roads

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

see there is the problem with you folks..expand ya pidgin English please..smellier is an english word dude..its an adjective tongue
smellier is not the problem but using an adjective before another adjective is.

U shouldn't say "more smellier"... Just say 'smellier"

I think I've done u a great favor than all ur English teachers combined!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wuoche:

far better than ur 9000km paved roads.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
theenchanter:
see for urself.

I.... KENHA (which I posted as a source) only deals with high-way.... According to u.

2...then u choose to post news article to rebut my source.

Now that u've seen it, did u also noticed that Kenyans are really dumb?

It seems you don't know what KENHA mean.
KE- Kenya
N-National
H-Highways
A-Authority

The link I posted is for the total paved roads as of December 2018 which was 18,000km.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shma:
stop with the lies, 40,000 my foot grin
so sad for your underdeveloped ass

before 2019 latest figures, only 33% of Ghana roads were tarred now , we have 42%

keep up

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
theenchanter:
far better than ur 9000km paved roads.

Really grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
theenchanter:
smellier is not the problem but using an adjective before another adjective is.

U shouldn't say "more smellier"... Just say 'smellier"

I think I've done u a great favor than all ur English teachers combined!
i like my way..wanted to emphasize more..an why are we arguing about adjectives..how do you call adjective in pidgin grin

still gonna call you a Igbo...flat land... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Dude, there's nothing like barely when the sky is clear. Pollution makes mountains not visible. Now pollution has reduced, these mountains can be seen very clearly. On a clear day (like what the world is experiencing) these mountains tower skies over 200km away. Like I said, you wouldn't understand because there's no mountain of that size in West Africa. Stop arguing and listen. Stop being an idiot.
it can be seen clearly but you don't want to take a picture please just go and sit down somewhere
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
gallivant:

Lightroom editing doesn't produce mountains, it's just for editing contrast. wink

typical dumb as usual

grin grin grin

Lightroom editing allows anyone to adjust and make background effect

using dept editing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7195) (7196) (7197) (7198) (7199) (7200) (7201) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.