Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,742 members, 7,895,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6375066 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7202) (7203) (7204) (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Noisyrians:
A Kenyan hired by a Ghanaian university to “lead?” Which university?

Don't mind the slowpoke. he was simply a lecturer receiving command under a Ghanaian administrator ( Vice chancellor) and being paid from the university of Ghana pulse .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
gallivant:

Their Ibadan highway has taken over 20 years to complete. This is not acceptable in Kenya they had to go.

Why you keep yapping out lies this is happening in your shitified shiithole grin

Construction of Mati road, a 103-kilometer stretch that links Embu, Tharaka-Nithi and Meru counties in the Eastern region of Kenya is now fully complete. The completion of the road, which is to be launched by President Uhuru Kenyatta, comes 20 years since when the project was officially inaugurated.

Also Read:Nigeria commissions road network in Ilara-Mokin Ondo State

Instigation of the project
The idea to tarmac the Mati road, which is also known as the Ena-Ishiara-Chiakariga-Mituguu-Meru road, was conceived by the national government in 1989 as a National Assembly resolution which took almost 30 years to be implemented.

The project started during the reign of the third President of the Republic of Kenya, President Mwai Kibaki for the stretch from Ena to Chiakariga, while the current government, under President Uhuru Kenyatta has completed the other stretch to Meru town

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
I wonder what is wrong with these kenyans. They are too dumb for my liking grin

vaxx:
Don't mind the slowpoke. he was simply a lecturer receiving command under a Ghanaian administrator ( Vice chancellor) and being paid from the university of Ghana pulse .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shma:
decades under European contractors, century with their own grin..
In fact the road is stalled., they left it under horrendous state unimaginable grin

Construction of Mati road, a 103-kilometer stretch that links Embu, Tharaka-Nithi and Meru counties in the Eastern region of Kenya is now fully complete. The completion of the road, which is to be launched by President Uhuru Kenyatta, comes 20 years since when the project was officially inaugurated.

The idea to tarmac the Mati road, which is also known as the Ena-Ishiara-Chiakariga-Mituguu-Meru road, was conceived by the national government in 1989 as a National Assembly resolution which took almost 30 years to be implemented.

The project started during the reign of the third President of the Republic of Kenya, President Mwai Kibaki for the stretch from Ena to Chiakariga, while the current government, under President Uhuru Kenyatta has completed the other stretch to Meru town

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
rvp20182:
Yes that kind of standards they are used to with cowboy contractors like RCC.

Roads in Kenya takes up to 30 years to complete..why grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
tylann:

That is why they take decades to complete roads in they own country

Hahahaha it takes minute to complete roads in Kenya grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
forgiveness:

Fake South African news. grin

This is 2019 ranking. Other countries are not sleeping and they have overtaken South Africa. The reason I said Nigeria will soon take over to become number one in Africa.

Can you tell me how many km of roads Rwanda take overtake South Africa? Bhuhahahaha! grin

SA is retrogressing gradually but they ain't seeing it...wait some 15 years time and they would be chewing in their fingaz grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Horus(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLJ2eFoH7cA

Kenyan Government to EVACUATE Citizens from China!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
afroniger:

Bro, abeg ask your kenyan friends what is going on with their COVID-19 response. Because the news we are hearing from there is not palatable at all. Even heard that they are making them pay for quarantine sef (as you can see in the 4th attached image). lipsrsealed. What's going on in Kenya That place looks like a concentration camp.

Kenya is one sick country..how dare the govt charge for quarantine....
Do they want to tax the hell out of Kenyans becos they went ahead to accumulate massive debt which ended up in individuals pocket...
The other day we heard they are forcing kenyans to pay citizen and residence permit tax...what the freak is that...
I spit abeg....Kenya is a banana republic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
afroniger:
@obaaderemi. Now compare that to the isolation centre Sanwo-Olu commissioned earlier today.

Kenya health care system is a death trap...why won't detained be escaping the quarantine centre when they are held up like some stolen chicken and treated less than human....

Kenya to the world grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
afroniger:
@obaaderemi. Now compare that to the isolation centre Sanwo-Olu commissioned earlier today.

In nigeria those that are quarantined get free food,free medical supplies,24/7 internet connectivity free..and other added advantages

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
afroniger:
@obaaderemi.

According to the report contained in the video below, police have launched a manhunt for 50 kenyans that escaped from mandatory quarantine. shocked shocked. Are the isolation/quarantine centres in Kenya that bad, that people are escaping from them? Let us all pray for Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lb4WF0825Q

Honestly it is better they die of corona than hold up like some trapped rat with zero care....imagine human sleep on the floor all in the name of isolation

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shma:
that is a high school, those who break the quarantine rules are forced in a self quarantine for 14days. At your own expenses,..
Boarding primary schools and high schools are acting for that purpose.

Nope that is your isolation centre..I have watched it on BBc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
chrisooblog:
you know when they said you are foolish I thought it was just banter but apparently it's a medical diagnosis of your true and current condition. Is like your brain and skull are performing social distancing for goodness sake you could have clicked on Google to get the answer https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+the+distance+between+Nairobi+to+Mount+Kenya&client=ms-android-transsion-infinix-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&inm=vs#tts=0

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
tylann:

There is a difference between quarantine and isolation centres
Those in quarantine in Kenya they are those who break covid 19 containment rules mostly drunkards and curfew defiers and they are being quarantined in boarding schools

Stop comparing Kenya quarantine centres and Nigeria isolation centres

Show us your so called isolation centres then...then I follow up with my research

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
chrisooblog:
I noticed non of you has debunked what I said. all I have heard so far is take my word for it just because and you have no mountain and the sky is clear that's why you can see the pyramids of Egypt from Nairobi grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just30:
TOO bad for Kenya

You borrow 6 billion dollars every year to plug the hole in your budget

grin grin grin

and borrow 3 billion dollars yearly from IMF and WB to do poverty alleviation which has led you into a desperate 60 billion plus debt trap that your government is clueless as to how to come out of,

grin grin grin

too bad your broke government is clueless while Kenyans are hungry

Lol we told him he is a stupid empty cheerleader with no.point to make ..and guess what.he ran back ,took some of the rants from his fellow Riff raff and rephrased it a little (so dumb) so we can think it came originally....
To cut the long story he sound dumb despite the effort he invested in it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just30:
its a Lightroom editing

very easy to do

True grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
IronGalaxy:
compared to Nigeria, South Africa is heaven
Sorry to burst your bubble. South Africa is glorified shitthol. A well planned shitthol. The most unequal shitthol in the entire world grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shma:

The road is one of the uglies in Nairobi, your so called engineers left it in a horrendous state that one can imagine grin..
European masters even apologised for that grin.

A simple 17km road a company from the so called giant of Africa cannot build

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
gallivant:

You have the memory of a squirrel.

No it is your brain capabilities to English comprehension that is faulty..he used the word "barely"...think Chennai and if that is to hard for you to do why not hop on the next train to Chennai shrine back in Delhi or Gandhi whatever grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Why do you always put Ghana in such position..why not let it go when you see cant win..people have been posting best roads in africa an ya still dragging ghana in the play ..why na..
Ghana is no where

African countries with longest road networks

1. South Africa

South Africa (SA) has a road network of 750,000kms, the 10th longest network in the world and 18th longest paved network globally

2. Kenya

Kenya has a road network of about 177,800 km out of which only 63,575 km is classified.

3. Cote d’Ivoire

Côte d’Ivoire invested remarkably in its transport system. Côte d’Ivoire road network spreads over 85,000km.

4. Namibia

Namibia’s road network is regarded as one of the best on the continent with construction and maintenance adhering to international standards. The country boasts more than 44,500 kilometres of road. Due to low traffic volumes the majority of roads are not tarred.

5. Botswana

In 2008, Botswana’s road network covered 28,152kms.

6. Senegal

About 90 per cent of movement of people and goods in Senegal is made via roads. The roads network is estimated at about 14,500km, of which 4,500km is paved.

7. Rwanda

Rwanda has a total of 12,000 km of roads, of which 1,000km are paved.

8. Mauritius

There are 2,066kms of roads in Mauritius, of which 48.5 per cent are main roads, 28.7 per cent are secondary roads and 3.6 per cent are motorways.

9. Morocco

Morocco has one of the best road systems on the continent. Over the past 20 years, the government has built approximately 1770kms of modern roads, connecting most major cities via toll expressways.

10. Cape Verde

The total length of the national road network in Cape Verde is 1,113 km while municipal roads take up 537 km. Of the national roads

Why not bring the link to this useless blog....
What the freak..Kenya has longer road network than Morrocco, Namibia, Botswana and even Mauritius.....
This lies is becoming unbearable..link pls

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
An idiot she-male has just quoted me twice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
chrisooblog:
so barely and cannot mean the same thing? I weep for Kenyan education

Honestly I was gobsmacked when he even went ahead to emboldened it...truly Kenya education is fvcked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nakuru stop behaving like some teenage high school brat and quote my fact like a man...such penchant for puerile stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Man i'll be calling you a Igbo grin coz ya country is flat..you get the joke eeh grin grin

So it is a bad thing for a country not to have mountain.. although we do have...

Honestly I don't see the need for this useless chestbeating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
theenchanter:
see for urself.

I.... KENHA (which I posted as a source) only deals with high-way.... According to u.

2...then u choose to post news article to rebut my source.

Now that u've seen it, did u also noticed that Kenyans are really dumb?

Forgive him he is stupid...maybe he doesn't know Jubilee party can buys the stupid news articles (media) with a thick brown envelope

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

i like my way..wanted to emphasize more..an why are we arguing about adjectives..how do you call adjective in pidgin grin

still gonna call you a Igbo...flat land... grin grin

You've become humbled ..I thought you were yapping about him expanding his English vocabulary...
Even when corrected your pride and stupid ego won't let you accept it..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
tylann:
An idiot she-male has just quoted me twice

She is having a mental breakdown. Just ignore her. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
gallivant:

She is having a mental breakdown. Just ignore her. wink

Now she-he is begging me to quote him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
tylann:

Now she-he is begging me to quote him

If it was me I would play hard to get. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7202) (7203) (7204) (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.