Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,399 members, 7,894,713 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6364774 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:11pm On May 05, 2020
Give a dog a bad name. I have stumbled upon that Karanja blog - and I know it's Kikuyu - because of his interest with his people history back in Ethiopia.
samorobo:

Rvp lies regularly.And he does it in a way showing that he doesn't need your approval to lie...And of course he makes sure he serves it with stupid advice...e.g "learn from Kenya"...one would think Kenya is very developed and a standard example for progress..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:13pm On May 05, 2020
The usual baboon ranting. You'd think Obaboon just discovered COVID-19 cure. That blog I bet is owned by Kikuyu - I have stumbled on it - and it has his signature and fingerprints all written on it. His interest in history and conspiracy theories.
obaaderemi:
grin If I were a little indian, this is the point where I would log out completely for the week.

So old man Kikuyu1 is a baldfaced liar like all little Indians here after all? I knew he was emotional like his sisters but I thought he was above lying. That's the forte of rvp and Tasha. I was wrong.
Look at the way he lied and said he still had the pictures with him to prove he wasn't a idler or liar.!!!!
I mean, what do these stvpid Kenyans take Nigerians for? He must think Nigerians are stupid like Kenyans. You could get away with such lies in East Africa, not West Africa. This thread has really exposed the collective low IQ of Kenyans.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 05, 2020
vaxx:
That is one of the housing estate in Gh
it will come out smart after completion,
Take a look from a distanced view.
The one standing with two cranes.

You can zoom

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:14pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
Kikuyu is actually Karanja - the blog owner - I have been reading that blog sometimes - so you Nigeria are being stupid.

You are stupid..stop speaking for kikuyu..let him.cime here and tell me he owns it so.i can launch my research once again and expose him...karanja my ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha lol delusion grandeur grin grin grin
So All this the you thought I was in hot mode...lol no wonder you were feeling yourself...
Maybe I will make an exception of you to show what my hot mode looks like...pray you escape it grin
back to normal grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:17pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:

You can zoom

Good you didn't use it will come out "iconic" grin the word smart in the sentence is also foolish of you by the way but atleast better than hearing iconic.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:19pm On May 05, 2020
Go read that blog - if you know Kikuyu all these years - you won't miss his sometimes eccentric thoughts. The first page has his gigantic beef with Tutsi of Rwanda. Nigerians - zero thinking capacity,

http://karanjazplace..com/

samorobo:

You are stupid..stop speaking for kikuyu..let him.cime here and tell me he owns it so.i can launch my research once again and expose him...karanja my ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:19pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
back to normal grin

I have always been normal.You on the other hand has
always beenn abnormal and deserve a place in a mental asylum..I can arrange that you know...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
Go read that blog - if you know Kikuyu all these years - you won't miss his sometimes eccentric thoughts.

He is down there...let him.speak for himself and watch me expose him .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
He probably didn't want to out himself but too bad.\
http://karanjazplace..com
samorobo:

He is down there...let him.speak for himself and watch me expose him .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

I have always been normal.You on the other hand has
always beenn abnormal and deserve a place in a mental asylum..I can arrange that you know...
lol shocked
Then you need prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
Affordable house units Nairobi. smiley

Destined to remain vacant or evolve into towering Slums like 90% of Kenyan housing projects. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

Good you didn't use it will come out "iconic" grin the word smart in the sentence is also foolish of you by the way but atleast better than hearing iconic.
okay,
Let's keep up the game grin
You seem to be having a block head.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:23pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:

You can zoom
I don't need to zoom, I know what is good when I see one .

below is an exceptional grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:23pm On May 05, 2020
bourdilion tower
..I love the view from that balcony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAE0WwwXJFg

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
lol shocked
Then you need prayers.

No you need it sh*male..
Don't you know you are db and also a hoodrat...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Destined to remain vacant or evolve into towering Slums like 90% of Kenyan housing projects. lipsrsealed
do you want to see this wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:26pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
okay,
Let's keep up the game grin
You seem to be having a block head.

Lol what can you keep up with me? Are you stupid...
You idiot you are beneath me in a spheres of life...
Your non block head is what told you that cars per capita is average and Dubai was built on gold riches..lol what an unexposed hoodrat right in the heart of kibera conversing with his Lord..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

No you need it sh*male..
Don't you know you are db and also a hoodrat...
how can a sane mind read this hogwash?? shocked
Woman, please, try use some comma and full stops for one to fathom what you're saying.
If that is too hard, just use many dots as you have been doing grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
grin Meanwhile above a bit of Eko........

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:

I don't do this but I happen to stumbled upon this video today and thought it wise to share grin.
Lol pls do remember to share and like that person's video grin it was helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6BFMNIjSz0

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:
Poverty in Nigeryhas now been officially announced to have drop from 100m to 82.9m despite the sluggish Economic growth...makes you wonder what will happen when the Economy is healthy..

That's great news. We can postpone the walling off of Nigeria within itself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:
how can a sane mind read this hogwash?? shocked
Woman, please, try use some comma and full stops for one to fathom what you're saying.
If that is too hard, just use many dots as you have been doing grin

You are insane don't you know cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
gallivant:

That's great news. We can postpone the walling off of Nigeria within itself. grin

What are you yapping about Chennai.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
He probably didn't want to out himself but too bad.\
http://karanjazplace..com

Stop being a pvssy..let the ultimate liar kikuyu speak for himself

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Clutching at the straws. You thought you discovered something big smiley
samorobo:

Stop being a pvssy..let the ultimate liar kikuyu speak for himself

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:

Looks like hell x100. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:34pm On May 05, 2020
samorobo:

What are you yapping about Chennai.

Remember, Nigeria must be walled in with snipers on watch towers to keep Nigerians in Nigeria. To be funded by the African Union. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
Shma:

Posting Outdated nonsense again? You've already become thos desperate so early on.... cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:40pm On May 05, 2020
rvp20182:
Clutching at the straws. You thought you discovered something big smiley

Of course i discovered something bigger than covid19 vaccine...your retain that straw by your last grip...I still maintain my stand..The weasel was exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:41pm On May 05, 2020
gallivant:

Remember, Nigeria must be walled in with snipers on watch towers to keep Nigerians in Nigeria. To be funded by the African Union. grin

*Dry*

Ask a Nigerian what that word means in this context

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:42pm On May 05, 2020
What the interior of our federal rail looks like

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.