Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,443 members, 7,894,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6366331 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7460) (7461) (7462) (7463) (7464) (7465) (7466) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:08pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

First year we had an Africa deficit. I am sure the surplus of yesteryear was not based in oil and gas. That just goes to show you we are playing in different leagues. wink

Then go back to those good ol' days..hence why I said you should KicK Kenyatta and his incessant picture taking prostitute "mamacita Kenyatta" by their butt grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
samorobo:

Then go back to those good ol' days..hence why I said you should KicK Kenyatta and his incessant picture taking prostitute "mamacita Kenyatta" by their butt grin

Once the Corona is gone we will be right back to take all your monies in trade surplus.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
Anyway have you notted that sammy been calling people hobbits..even himself..thats just twisted.. grin

That's how I operate..I use people words,style,pattern against them and its works for me..if you've taken time to study me you would have noticed that...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 7:16pm On May 12, 2020
jln115:

Ok then!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Also Zim became........Zim due to land grabs and sanctions,
not because they were temporary struggling economically like SA!! And Libya got beat to a pulp by NATO............South Africa's economic situation isn't even remotely similar to the countries you've mentioned?

And actually no its totally within my paygrade mate!! analyzing economies is part of my job......unlike a software engineer!!

I know that's the firmly believed, fav talking point among a certain Saffa segment of the population but that still doesn't make it true. Sanctions and SABOTAGE, possibly even deliberately induced adverse weather.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:17pm On May 12, 2020
chrisooblog:
guy honestly you have the time arguing with people who have yet to eliminate slums in the country

Whose economy is run on a trade deficit

Delusional liars that haven't solved half of their problems but want to overtake other countries

Funny human being talking about Civil War in other countries yet a small electoral crisis all of them were up in Arms almost killing each other

The funniest thing is that they havidone the bolded but will come out to diss free advice..lol one would think Kenya is successful and very developed when they talk...little will knows she is just another shiithole emanating from the east.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:18pm On May 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

Kenyans don't know anything other than to brag.
They making funny assumptions with no evidence to back it up .

Imagine one of them said they will soon overtake South Africa and Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa.. lol..

That is rvp in one sentence...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
NO it wasn't me. I think it was Gallivant or Mti who stated the hobbit - seem caricatured description of Ghanian by Nigerians - like a short funny looking dude.
you guys feel so insecure that you always want to bring us In

Meanwhile you're not up to our level

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:20pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

Stop looking for sympathy Danielle. Less than 10 years ago the Angolan GDP was almost twice that of Kenya and look where we are today? Mind you this was all achieved without having much natural resources. wink

Your cooked book still keeps your laggard ass behind AnGola..why

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
Shma:
the bolded has just killed me grin grin grin

As short as Ghanaian grin

As black as Ghanaiangrin

Funny looking as Ghanaian grin

Lol! Nigerians are weaked grin

Very lame attempt..you can only spearhead this nonsense with your fellow moronic riff Raff brothers not us..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:22pm On May 12, 2020
Just30:
you guys feel so insecure that you always want to bring us In

Meanwhile you're not up to our level

Pass...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Danielnino00:
Since China has closed down,Kibera now turns to Africa
cheesy

Lol this is very funny...I was just talking about trade deficit now not knowing the zoo has started running losses again..let us see how they survive in this pandemic..I mean the cooked economy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Shma:
the bolded has just killed me grin grin grin

As short as Ghanaian grin

As black as Ghanaiangrin

Funny looking as Ghanaian grin

Lol! Nigerians are weaked grin

For someone who lives in a country that have the ugliest people in the world

I woul think you wouldn't talk about looks

But hey, you're mentally unstable grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
samorobo:

Very lame attempt..you can only spearhead this nonsense with your fellow moronic riff Raff brothers not us..

At least you are learning/copying new vocabulary. There's hope for you after all. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
QuietMynd:
State govt school
Osun state

Very nice.. student in that school has access to free iPads,,school buses,laptop e.t.c...i will post their school bus later and more pics of the school..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:28pm On May 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

the worse is when they call Ghananians burnt offering grin ok thats just wicked

So lame

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:30pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

Pass...
attention seeker
Were you mentioned

Life might be really boring being a poor perso in kariobangi slum

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
Shma:
that hodgepodge of black-s short - beggar ain't cool at awwll grin
Nigerians are just weaked grin
But I we I'll take that as a gospel truth basing on a successful wode maya grin

Do you mean wicked woman? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

actually the burnt offering part they say coz of Ghanaians look..thats what Nigerians call very dark people.. grin

Kenya and Sudan are probably the darkest set of people on our dear planet earth grin

Kiwi polish if you ask me grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

Land reforms is not land grabs. You should at least try to hide your narrow mindset.

[s]He can no more do that than a dog can stop licking its own nuts! That mindset is hardwired into his DNA. [/s]

Let me take all that back in the interests of constructive engagement. If you were Mugabe, jl115 and 20 yrs after Uhuru over 90% of the best land is still owned by 4000 white farmers WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE? ESPECIALLY AFTER THE BRITS DIDN'T LIVE UP TO THEIR PROMISES.

Speaking during his election campaign in the second largest city of Bulawayo, the Zimbabwean veteran leader said [b]although the Conservative Party led by Former British Prime Margaret Thatcher and later John Major agreed to fund the programme, the Labour government under Tony Blair reneged on the pledge [/b]through a letter written by one of Blair's ministers, Claire Short.
[url][https://allafrica.com/stories/200806190247.htmlurl]

Sincerely, WWYHD? Im all ears.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:34pm On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
Corona has really exposed their tinpot dictator for the fool he is. Pombe Magufooli. He completely lost his nuts. Tanzania will be ostracized in the world.

Exaggerated reports especially from Kenyan media. In Swahili we have a saying ,"mficha magonjwa, kifo umuumbua". We are living here and we don't see people die or sick in our streets and workplaces, many of those sick people we have heard them in news. In Tanzania there is corona but not like your news networks have been reporting them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:34pm On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
Sound macabre. How do you associate darkness with offerings? They must be doing a lot of crazy shiet there chanting Chineke! chineke! Ingwe!

You are stupid boy..you just called God name in vain ..Chinese means God in Igbo language..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

Did you learn biafra and boko haram from them? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Did you learn slum, poverty, starvation and of course al sahaab from Singapore or Mauritius? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
Surfs Up in Lagos Dudes! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:39pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

Once the Corona is gone we will be right back to take all your monies in trade surplus.

No you won't ...your history in loss making makes your envisioned dreams to be treated with a little respect hobbit..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 7:39pm On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
the collapse of oil - means the collapse of federal gov (90% of all revenues) - means the collapse of Nigeria - and break up of north, south & east - those are already mini-nations. The same will happen in Ethiopia soon and DRC eventually.

Ethiopia is probably 2-3yrs from a serious break-up.

See Venezuelas.

Fyi, any Ethiopian region can secede if it so wishes according to their constitution!

The good thing for the Sidama and others is that the Constitution has kept the door of statehood ajar for ethnic groups wanting to establish a state of their own. Article 47(2) provides ethnic groups the right to establish a state of their own.
[url][https://theconversation.com/amp/ethiopia-why-the-sidama-secession-demand-needs-to-be-negotiated-120734url]

This decade will be interesting!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

At least you are learning/copying new vocabulary. There's hope for you after all. grin

Sorry...Sammy doesn't learn from South Asian dummy...
Try again

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
rvp2018:
Then you know making 30yr projection is moronic. South Africa rand has dropped 30%. That is mini-Zimbabwe. You just need to double down that figure - and you're at Kenya's horizon.

And don't run back to GDP PPP.

I live in South Africa and get paid in Rand and I spend in Rand.........I don't use Dollars, hence why GDP ppp is more appropriate when comparing countries as I proved with dozens of reputable sources.........besides he rand has already appreciated 5% since last week wink wink wink

And lets not forget the Kenyan shilling has gradually depreciated against the dollar the last 20 years so, what's your excuse now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:45pm On May 12, 2020
AskiaHarem:
Surfs Up in Lagos Dudes! cool

Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Funny guy..its only the other day Americans were projecting China to overtake them in the year 2050..

About SA an Kenya... grin well its old vs new...you guys are not growing at all...that's a fact..there are many factors which affect your economy as a whole an its not just Eskom crisis alone.. grin
I don't remember American economist saying China would only overtake the US by 2050, but besides sheer size the Chinese economy is still decades behind that of the US anyway!

Yes I know there are many things that effect our economy, however I have provided sources that point out the reforms currently taking place, and our economy is set to grow by 4%in 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
gallivant:

Land reforms is not land grabs. You should at least try to hide your narrow mindset.
Regardless what you want to call it, the fact of the matter is land grabs(or reform like you want to call it), destroyed the Zim economy and took Zim from the bread basket of Africa to the most starved country on the planet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:51pm On May 12, 2020
I guess the kenyans spend in dollars grin grin
jln115:
I live in South Africa and get paid in Rand and I spend in Rand.........I don't use Dollars, hence why GDP ppp is more appropriate when comparing countries as I proved with dozens of reputable sources.........besides he rand has already appreciated 5% since last week wink wink wink

And lets not forget the Kenyan shilling has gradually depreciated against the dollar the last 20 years so, what's your excuse now?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:51pm On May 12, 2020
Just30:
attention seeker
Were you mentioned

Life might be really boring being a poor perso in kariobangi slum

Today we have decided not to talk about Ghana that's why you are lost. Without Kenyans, Ghana is irrelevant. Consider this also a pass...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7460) (7461) (7462) (7463) (7464) (7465) (7466) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.