Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,993 members, 7,893,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6356943 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:37pm On May 21, 2020
I would like to COLONIZE THAT THREAD WITH SOUTH AFRICAN VILLAGE MANSIONS. Wow am impressed with SA blacks well done fellow saffas.
grin grin
Austine1212:

Amatumzuip or what ever his name is

I saw he posted

He'l take over

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
samorobo:
RVP this is the Mombasa old town you bragged about to just30..I watched it I don't know where to start...the whole thing is a mess and a slum...the flaws are just to much that there is no need mentioning a single one...
This is like a magnified Somalia sitting right there in Kenya....like a fvcking replication of Eastleigh in Nairobi..

This is the last I want to hear from this city...No one dead or alive should ever mention Mombasa in the same sentence as Abuja...I always keep saying that video always exposes you guys....very,very,very ugly buildings...
Abuja has never retrogressed to this level...just so you know it is just 1 week old...you can check for confirmation or even see your idiot wearing facial mask as proof...isn't mombazoo supposed to be in lockdown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6LHVq4h20k
The whole of the so called Mombasa old town( the only developed parts of Mombasa) is less than Ikorodu area in Lagos , while Eko atalatic is larger than ,Mombasa old town, Nairobi cbd, Upper-hill,west-land and karen combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:42pm On May 21, 2020
Sorry let us please have village pictures.
AmenhotepZuid:
Rural SOUTH AFRICA BUILDING CRIBS!!!!!Showing they pack a punch. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:50pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

just a single estate is bigger than it
68816419:

The whole of the so called Mombasa old town( the only developed parts of Mombasa) is less than Ikorodu area in Lagos , while Eko atalatic is larger than ,Mombasa old town, Nairobi cbd, Upper-hill,west-land and karen combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
Sometimes I think the architects in West Africa backwaters are the best the only issue is that city authorities needs to do more.

Enjoy Kumasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD_aVA09VIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EX97su1ONE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:53pm On May 21, 2020
Dlonra:

Interesting, cause apparently Kano is your second largest Slum After Lagos. Nigeria has no City, Village Slums is the only thing that exists there no wonder no tourists go there instead they go to Kenya, Egypt & South Africa.
I'll be digging deep into Ibadan which is apparently the 3rd Largest Slum in Nigeria & try to understand why Nigeria is becoming a global poverty capital.
are u stupid comparing Mombasa with Kano?
https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1048372111-kano-state-nigeria---february-26-2020

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2020
samorobo:

The flaming zoo littered with rib showing demons grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogm8eFfg-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei0UpRpQ_GY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3aq_fRklEc

THANOS has just started and you are already crying all over the place like a gangraped bitch from MAKOKO grin grin

Feast your eyes some more grin grin

No need for exorcising grin grin ..just on the sight of these creatures grin grin...entire legions of demons have been recorded taking to their heels grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:56pm On May 21, 2020
The usual nonsense that you keep repeating every few page. Mombasa metro hold 3.5m plus people. Mombasa alone has more hotels than whole of West Africa.
68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:03pm On May 21, 2020
beautiful

popizaino:
Sometimes I think the architects in West Africa backwaters are the best the only issue is that city authorities needs to do more.

Enjoy Kumasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD_aVA09VIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EX97su1ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:04pm On May 21, 2020
he has lost it

Beautiful Kano

68816419:

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1048372111-kano-state-nigeria---february-26-2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:06pm On May 21, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

that was mean

The guy is trying to have fun on naira just to escape his real life problem
grin grin grin mad ooh!!

you Observe the guy very well grin grin he's just seeking for everyone attention to cure his madness.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:08pm On May 21, 2020
Jasparrow1:
grin grin grin mad ooh!!

you Observe the guy very well grin grin he's just seeking for everyone attention to cure his madness.

unfortunate for him

we dont have that cure for him grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2020
rvp20182:
The usual nonsense that you keep repeating every few page. Mombasa metro hold 3.5m plus people[b]. Mombasa alone has more hotels than whole of West Africa.[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need to tell me this is a joke on the bolded.

Mombasa metro holds 3.5m people but Accra doesn't look like a million population cheesy

Sentiment is taking a toll on you RVP

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:10pm On May 21, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

just a single estate is bigger than it

grin grin grin grin all there so called CBDs (Mombasa CBD,Nairobi CBD,upper-hill, west-land ) are less than Eko Atlantic yet they celebrates mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
Just30:
we already have various SGRs

grin grin

4 times More better highways than kenya

By Farr. No doubt about that bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:12pm On May 21, 2020
68816419:

He is stupid....

If this is a slum.then I wonder what we will call mombassa that does not have single sane neighbourhood with a single infastructure....

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
I would like to COLONIZE THAT THREAD WITH SOUTH AFRICAN VILLAGE MANSIONS. Wow am impressed with SA blacks well done fellow saffas.
grin grin

Im busy with assignments now

This week im taking you on ill shoot my neighborhood,

Someone will come and say that's peri urban lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:13pm On May 21, 2020
rvp20182:
The usual nonsense that you keep repeating every few page. Mombasa metro hold 3.5m plus people. Mombasa alone has more hotels than whole of West Africa.
can u plz list the developed parts of these "Mombasa metro"?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
Just30:

unfortunate for him

we dont have that cure for him grin grin
He should seek somewhere else, may Sudan or Somalia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:15pm On May 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need to tell me this is a joke on the bolded.

Mombasa metro holds 3.5m people but Accra doesn't look like a million population cheesy

Sentiment is taking a toll on you RVP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
Just30:
its a traditional wear

Too bad your president is a house nigger who cant indulge in his culture grin grin grin

This is how a head of state should dress grin
Heck even the old man had more fashion sense than your hobbit in chief grin

PIC 1. 20th century
PIC 2. 21st century grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
Mediocrity is their traits
68816419:

grin grin grin grin all there so called CBDs (Mombasa CBD,Nairobi CBD,upper-hill, west-land ) are less than Eko Atlantic yet they celebrates mediocrity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:17pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Jasparrow1:
He should seek somewhere else, may Sudan or Somalia grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:18pm On May 21, 2020
68816419:

You think you've seen shitty Mombasa....try this video..
So Eko Atlantic is bigger than all this aces combined...lol and they call it beach plot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmVEkUqBGo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:20pm On May 21, 2020
He is proud to celebrate the traditional wear of the people who elected him.

Cant say same for your drunkard of a president who is ever happy to borrow in the name of Kenya and stack the money in his bank account

grin grin
Saddamochieng00:

This is how a head of state should dress grin
Heck even the old man had more fashion sense than your hobbit in chief grin

PIC 1. 20th century
PIC 2. 21st century grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

THANOS has just started and you are already crying all over the place like a gangraped bitch from MAKOKO grin grin

Feast your eyes some more grin grin

No need for exorcising grin grin ..just on the sight of these creatures grin grin...entire legions of demons have been recorded taking to their heels grin grin

Sammy crying...is like you don't know me..go study my profile...those people do the exist here in Nigeria..maybe they nakked kingdom exist in cameroon or Kenya but I can tell you for free that those nude tribe is not here..

Below is what human have been reduced to in kenya...a reptilian creature with humongous head and shrinking skin which do well to showcase their ribs for tourism exhibition grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:28pm On May 21, 2020
Construction of the final stage of the Kano state 3-in-1 flyover: The greatness of Kano began some two thousand years ago when others were still in the bush.
World-class infrastructure in Kano, ordinarily Mombasa that does not have any inner city bridges/underpasses and flyovers trying hard to flex muscle with Giant Kano, a city with more than 7 flyovers, underpasses and bridges shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:31pm On May 21, 2020
rvp20182:

Rvp is this the hotels in Mombasa...which visitors will agree to lodge in any of this rubbish or even go for a city tour.....
You have no point..Kenya is a slummish wasteland... slumpolis everywhere...
Crazy ugly mombassa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmVEkUqBGo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:33pm On May 21, 2020
samorobo:

He is stupid....

If this is a slum.then I wonder what we will call mombassa that does not have single sane neighbourhood with a single infastructure....

I tell u, Mombasa is nothing , it only has one tiny link bridge, not a single dual carriage road, no bridges, flyover or underpass, can never have BRT system or inner city rail due to its tiny size .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
68816419:

can u plz list the developed parts of these "Mombasa metro"?

I bet you he wouldn't..he should mention them if he have balls so.i can head over to YouTube and check this neighbourhood out...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
Dlonra:

Interesting, cause apparently Kano is your second largest Slum After Lagos. Nigeria has no City, Village Slums is the only thing that exists there no wonder no tourists go there instead they go to Kenya, Egypt & South Africa.
I'll be digging deep into Ibadan which is apparently the 3rd Largest Slum in Nigeria & try to understand why Nigeria is becoming a global poverty capital.

See as someone who has always been honest with you kenyans, your cities are good looking cus you adhere to building codes and all that, but that's all. When you compare house for house forget the population factor Nigeria and got more beautiful homes than you especially if we go by what you post here. Nigerians don't go about taking pictures of their cities and mansion here and there like elsewhere cus those houses are normal here. If they post some estate in SOkoto state here you will be amaze by the level of luxury in a place its stereotype to be a backward state. Kano, Ibadan, porthacout, Enugu, Anambra, Kaduna, imo are way above your all cities save for Nairobi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.