Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320558 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 21, 2017
kikuyu1:

Hbuyosh,let me repost what I told someone on this very thread back in Dec.

I give you,(drumroll!),the black Nazis!!

The first is a volunteer with the Arab SS legion. The second biracial guy is actually with an SS unit! Those boys were a true Elite. 3rd and 4th are unidentified armed auxiliaries. Tbh,there weren't many minimum hundreds,max maybe 1500 out of the 1mn+ who served in the tri services. I strongly suspect many may have been the remaining Original Catholics who lost out in the racial/religious wars of Europe in 1600s-1800s.

Why do I suspect that these were our Tanzanian brothers grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2017
There were even JEWISH NAZIS!! This may be too much for some of you but we must learn to accommodate the truth.
They served from the highest level,one Erich Milch was Hitler's CGS, in all services. Do you think the Nazis didn't know,REALLLYYYY!!?
The last guy is SS Colonet Adolf Eichmann,kidnapped from Argentina in 1960 and allegedly hanged in Tel aviv. Supposedly,architect of the 'Final Solution.' Fyi,he was sent to Palestine to study Nazi plans for Jewish settlement!! He's so comically Jewish looking,with the typical mouth on the lower chin and that hooked nose you'd have to be blind not to ID him.
A book recently claimed at least 150k Jews fought for Germany.

Never believe anything;investigate everything!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
forgiveness:

DEFINITION

The term "skyscraper" was first applied to buildings of steel framed construction of at least 10 stories in the late 19th century, a result of public amazement at the tall buildings being built in major cities like Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia, Detroit, and St. Louis.[3] The first steel-frame skyscraper was the Home Insurance Building (originally 10 stories with a height of 42 m or 138 ft) in Chicago, Illinois in 1885. Some point to Philadelphia's 10-story Jayne Building (1849–50) as a proto-skyscraper, or to New York's seven-floor Equitable Life Building (New York City), built in 1870, for its innovative use of a kind of skeletal frame, but such designation depends largely on what factors are chosen. Even the scholars making the argument find it to be purely academic......

The Emporis Standards Committee defines a high-rise building as "a multi-story structure between 35–100 meters tall, or a building of unknown height from 12–39 floors" and a skyscraper as "a multi-story building whose architectural height is at least 100 m or 330 ft. Some structural engineers define a highrise as any vertical construction for which wind is a more significant load factor than earthquake or weight. Note that this criterion fits not only high-rises but some other tall structures, such as towers.

The word skyscraper often carries a connotation of pride and achievement. The skyscraper, in name and social function, is a modern expression of the age-old symbol of the world center or axis mundi: a pillar that connects earth to heaven and the four compass directions to one another.[8]

A loose convention of some in the United States and Europe draws the lower limit of a skyscraper at 150 m or 490 ft.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyscraper

Bhuuuhahaha! Based on the first @bolded

Lagos has 8 skyscrapers completed than the whole of Kenya. Sorry

With about 10 skyscrapers with the minimum height of 100m under construction. grin

DEFINITION OF HIGHRISE

Various bodies have defined "high-rise":

Emporis Standards defines a high-rise as "A multi-story structure between 35–100 meters tall, or a building of unknown height from 12–39 floors." shocked grin

According to the building code of Hyderabad, India, a high-rise building is one with four floors or more, or 15 to 18 meters or more in height...
The International Conference on Fire Safety in High-Rise Buildings defined a high-rise as "any structure where the height can have a serious impact...
In the U.S., the National Fire Protection Association defines a high-rise as being higher than 75 feet (23 meters), or about 7 stories.[5]
Most building engineers, inspectors, architects and similar professionals define a high-rise as a building that is at least 75 feet (23 m) tall.[citation needed]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_block

Based on the definition @bolded, Lagos has more highrise than the whole of Kenya. While Abuja and Port Harcourt has more than Mombasa. sorry grin

123 Highrises (completed and underconstruction)

Please, note that I didn't add 8 completed skyscrapers and the 10 underconstruction. They are all above 20 floors and 100m. shocked grin

List of High-rise buildings in Lagos

1 Great Nigeria House 22
2 Sterling Towers 23
3 Stock Exchange House 22
4 UBA House 20
5 Eagle House 20
6 Afribank Plaza 19
7 Freeman House 18
8 Eko Court Block C 24
9 Eko Court Block B 24
10 Eko Court Block A 24
11 NIDB House 21
12 Wema Towers 20
13 Unity House 19
14 Eleganza House 18
15 Nicon House 18
16 Elephant House 18
17 Financial Trust House 18

18 Elephant House - 16
19 Post Office Building - 16
20 Black Diamond Suites & Apartments - 15
21 Bookshop House - 15
22 Victoria Mall Plaza - 15
23 Federal Palace hotel - 14
24 Assurance Bank of Nigeria - 14
25 Standard Chartered Bank Head Office - 14
26 1004 Housing Estate 6 - 14
27 1004 Housing Estate 5 - 14
28 1004 Housing Estate 4 - 14
29 1004 Housing Estate 3 - 14
30 1004 Housing Estate 2 - 14
31 1004 Housing Estate 1 - 14
32 UAC Building - 14
33 Mike Adenuga Towers - 13
34 WAEC House - 13
35 Zenon House 13
36 National Open University of Nigeria - 13
35 St. Nicholas hospital - 13

36 FF Millenium Towers 13
37 Sapetro Tower 13
38 Atlantic Royal Gardens 13
39 Mulliner Road Towers 13
40 Awolowo Road Towers 13
41 Alagbon Towers 3 13
42 Alagbon Towers 2 13
43 Alagbon Towers 1 13
44 Bar Beach Towers 5 13
45 Bar Beach Towers 4 13
46 Bar Beach Towers 3 13
47 Bar Beach Towers 2 13
48 Bar Beach Towers 1 13
49 Yinka Folawiyo Plaza 13
50 Block F - 13
51 Block E - 13
52 Block D - 13
53 Block C - 13
54 Block B - 13
55 Block A - 13

56 Senate House, University of Lagos 13
57 Lapal House 13
58 Federal Secretariat Phase II 13
59 Federal Secretariat Phase I 13
60 Samuel Asabia House 12 -
61 Foreshore Towers 12
62 Octagon House 12 -
63 Africa Re Building 12
64 African Continental Bank 12
65 Churchgate Tower 12
66 Tima Tower 12
67 Eko Hotel 12

68 Nestoil Towers 16
69 Zenith Heights 17
70 Sterling Tower 18
80 Kanti Tower 17
81 Shelter Tower 15

82&83 Nipost Towers - 15 × 2

84 NDIC Tower 14
85 N kings Tower 16
86 Chelsea hotel 15
87 Oriental Hotel 12 ×2
89 Civic Centre Towers – 15

90&91 The Wings Towers – 17 ×2
92& 93 Twin Tower – 20 ×2

94 Madina Tower – 15
95 Independence House 23
96 Eden HEIGHTS 15
97 Alliance Place – 12
98 Kingsway Towers –
99 Heritage Place – 14
100 B.A.T Rising Sun – 13
101 Temple Tower – 15
102 Sogenal Tower – 15
103 Sharon of Rose 12
104 SOG Tower - 15
105 Conoil House 22

106&107 Gerard 6 | 15F | 15F × 2
108&109 Le Meridien (grand) Tower 15× 2
110,111&112 Eko Energy Estate 20 × 3
113&114 Gerard 46 |18F × 2
115&116 Park Resident 23 × 2

117 Lagos Sky Tower 26
118 Azuri Peninsula (Zuma Tower) 24
115 Afren Energy 15
116 Coral hotel 17
117 Greystone Tower 17
118 Mulliner Towers – 13
119 Osbourne Tower – 12
120,121,122&123 The Waves Tower 12 ×4

Lagos dey wound Kenya since nineteen cridi. grin

Very interesting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:47am On May 21, 2017
uzzyfire:
looll the oil in Ghana is not up to d one in port Harcourt grin
this is the type of argument i dislike .Ghana has a capacity to extract oil in larger quantity to the extent that it attract foreign company tullow to manage the business. River state is the second largest oil producing state in nigeria behind bayelsa . Therefore it can be true. Remember oil producing state in nigeria is not up to 10 state
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:50am On May 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

That's because they conquered and took over the other countries' natural resources.
which part of africa does germany exploit or conqured。 dont tell me cameroon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:55am On May 21, 2017
freshest4live:

You are wrong, Eastern Germany is far behind Western Germany. Frankfurt is the German Lagos followed closely by Munich, and Hamburg at a distance. Even Berlin benefits from Frankfurt.
lol . most of the german beer you consume where do you think they were produce. No german state is a liability. Every state confribute significantly to the economy. Even if eastern germany were to left alone she will be more develop than eastern europe talkless of africa. Bavaria and hamburg are as important like berlin and frankfurt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

You may be right to an extent. I would imagine its something akin to what's been happening to Mugabe after he chased the whites. Its a way of Western control of African governments and protection of their economic interests. May be he did just a part of it grin

He was a Luo, right? What about the stories of cannibalism? Last time I checked Luos did not have that kind of reputation.

HELLZ NO! He was actually Kakwa,a small Nilotic tribe whose lands start in Koboko on the S Sudan border til a town called Yei. I've actually been there and made friends with one of his ex bodyguards. Have you heard of cannibalism among Turkanas,Luos,Dinkas or Acholis? That was an invention of his saboteurs,the Tutsis,scandalously repeated by Anglo Zionists. As usual they project their own tabias onto others-those Caucasoid Neanderthals still practice cannibalism,mainly of non Jews in their Satanic worship which is the real reason they've had problems with everyone over millennia.
However it does happen among Congolese bantus,especially in war as a kind of diss.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:59am On May 21, 2017
popizaino:
that is my base over there.
awon omo oshogbo wa ni area yen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 9:59am On May 21, 2017
freshest4live:

Yes read the article carefully, it says ECOWAS cannot go into it without the signature of regional powerhouse Nigeria. In another place it clearly says that ECOWAS would not be strong enough to go into the deal without Nigeria, and the deal would have to be dissolved, just because it is without one country's signature, the failed state for that matter.
it's vice-versa, ecowas is negotiating as a bloc, so Nigeria being a founding member should join. had it been individual negotiations who will wait for Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2017
sirjerry:
Technologically we FFuk you up.

Banking and finance we FFUk you up

Economically We Ffuk you up.

Culturally we ffuk you up.

In entertainment we ffuk you up.

In military might we ffuk you up.

In wealth we ffuk you up.

In Infrastructure we ffuck you up.

Heck we have more university in nigeria than you have in the whole of east africa.

In influence we ffuck ffick ffuk ffuk you up.

We have more tarred road in nigeria than you have in kenya, tanzania, uganda combined.

We have more schools in nigeria than you have in the whole of east africa.

In industry we ffuk you up.

In development we fffuk you up.

In electricity generation(no matter how bad it is) we still generate more than you can ever dream of.

GDP we ffuk you up.

PPP we ffuk you up.

GDP per capita we Bleep you up.

We have a middle class population that is bigger than your whole population .
Genius,you're late for the party! Back in Dec your boys admitted the HDI gap was so big it was a walkover. We also brokedown your consumption data per capita and used revised figures from independent economic analyses to show you THE SIZE OF YOUR REAL ECONOMY. Osinbajo was right. Btw,you do know the importance of HDI and consumption data?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2017
mtis:

yes sir Jerry its based in Malindi Kenya ..please just google

You Naijjans really make things difficult for yourselves.

Since the 60's "Luigi Broglio" Space Centre of Malindi, Kenya, has been managed by the University of Rome "La Sapienza" through the San Marco Project Research Centre (CRSPM).
http://www.asi.it/en/agency/bases/broglio
Ideally,men,not boys say only what they know-if you don't know remain silent. Its not complicated!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2017
mtis:

ya pissed off coz we got it an you dont..italians pay to use it..more $$ to our economy
Also we have the infrastructure to get into our own satellite game which will save time and money!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2017
sirjerry:

51 universities? We have close to 200 universities in nigeria.

Like I said we are not in your league.

It seems you don't know a thing about your country. Nigeria has 115 universities. That translates to 1.56 million people per university in comparison to Kenya's 0.886M per university - and I forgot to mention, your 115 universities are poorly ranked in comparison to our 51. In fact 5 of yours are not ranked at all.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 21, 2017
vaxx:
which part of africa does germany exploit or conqured。 dont tell me cameroon.

You know, we are taught a lot about colonization of Africa, but not the reason.

The same way Britain will own most mining companies in Nigeria ... and other companies too

The running of the colonies was taken over after the world war. Only the government. The business and especially mining interests have always been private property.

Have you ever wondered where the imperial companies (Like the German imperial interests were advanced by the German South-West Africa Company and in East Africa by the Imperial German East Africa Company) disappeared to? One thing to always remember is that these were not companies formed by anybody on the street. They were properties of the ruling European families (nobility.) And they are very much alive till now, in other forms, of course.

In 1894–95 Lugard accepted another dangerous mission, this time for the Royal Niger Company, to race the French in a [size=16pt]treaty-making exploration on the Middle Niger[/size] . https://www.britannica.com/biography/Frederick-Lugard#ref162500

German economic interests

German East Africa, German Deutsch-Ostafrika, former dependency of imperial Germany, corresponding to present-day Rwanda and Burundi, the continental portion of Tanzania, and a small section of Mozambique. Penetration of the area was begun in 1884 by [size=16pt]German commercial agents[/size] , and German claims were recognized by the other European powers in the period 1885–94
https://www.britannica.com/place/German-East-Africa#ref91847

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:29am On May 21, 2017
Nowenuse:

Very interesting
not as interesting as you the bleacher. why do you bleach though?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:33am On May 21, 2017
what won't a Nigerian do for money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 21, 2017
leathalbeast:
what won't a Nigerian do for money?

I think its the man who is too thin. Probably a Northerner.

They're in the midst of a famine, you know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:37am On May 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

I think its the man who is too thin. Probably a Northerner.
haha well this time I think it's a southerner because they are more desperate for money and green cards.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 21, 2017
kikuyu1:

HELLZ NO! He was actually Kakwa,a small Nilotic tribe whose lands start in Koboko on the S Sudan border til a town called Yei. I've actually been there and made friends with one of his ex bodyguards. Have you heard of cannibalism among Turkanas,Luos,Dinkas or Acholis? That was an invention of his saboteurs,the Tutsis,scandalously repeated by Anglo Zionists. As usual they project their own tabias onto others-those Caucasoid Neanderthals still practice cannibalism,mainly of non Jews in their Satanic worship which is the real reason they've had problems with everyone over millennia.
However it does happen among Congolese bantus,especially in war as a kind of diss.
Well, I believe this so call age of information is the most misinformed and manipulated through subtle propaganda. This applies to all spheres of our existence. From the political, social and economic system to the history.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2017
kikuyu1:

Hbuyosh,let me repost what I told someone on this very thread back in Dec.

I give you,(drumroll!),the black Nazis!!

The first is a volunteer with the Arab SS legion. The second biracial guy is actually with an SS unit! Those boys were a true Elite. 3rd and 4th are unidentified armed auxiliaries. Tbh,there weren't many minimum hundreds,max maybe 1500 out of the 1mn+ who served in the tri services. I strongly suspect many may have been the remaining Original Catholics who lost out in the racial/religious wars of Europe in 1600s-1800s.

I have heard about this b4, I dont dispute them. But I thot that u were going to give me alternate accounts about what was happenes to the jews in Europe in the 1940s, or that it never even happened.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:58am On May 21, 2017
kikuyu1:

You Naijjans really make things difficult for yourselves.

http://www.asi.it/en/agency/bases/broglio
Ideally,men,not boys say only what they know-if you don't know remain silent. Its not complicated!
I respect you.You are kikuyu and I expect you to be smarter than the rest of them.It is why I am saying this to you and not the kid,mtnis who started this lie.Enough of these bald face lies.Please,leave it for the kiddos.Kenya owns no space station unless you want to tell me cuba owns Guantanamo Bay.People are trying to learn here,please stop the lies.I don't want to say more than this for now.But remember:'A story is good until another is told'.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2017
vaxx:
awon omo oshogbo wa ni area yen
adoagyiri or where? because I have never come across any
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 21, 2017
obaaderemi:
I respect you.You are kikuyu and I expect you to be smarter than the rest of them.It is why I am saying this to you and not the kid,mtnis who started this lie.Enough of these bald face lies.Please,leave it for the kiddos.Kenya owns no space station unless you want to tell me cuba owns Guantanamo Bay.People are trying to learn here,please stop the lies.I don't want to say more than this for now.But remember:'A story is good until another is told'.Thanks.
am sorry but you know nothing about me an am not a Kid...an its called a space center NOT a space station dimwit ...i blame the quality of naija school education for this

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 21, 2017
NairobiWalker:

It seems you don't know a thing about your country. Nigeria has 115 universities. That translates to 1.56 million people per university in comparison to Kenya's 0.886M per university - and I forgot to mention, your 115 universities are poorly ranked in comparison to our 51. In fact 5 of yours are not ranked at all.

Nigeria has about 130 universities, not counting polytechnics, colleges of education, tech and voc institutions and so on...which will make it more than 350.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Nigeria

Kenya on the other hand has about 50 unis and a lot of tech and voc institutions coupled with training schools and proprietary schools.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_and_colleges_in_Kenya

remember... I didn't talk on numbers of training and proprietary schools in Nigeria which may make it up to 500.

now, deal with that and stop misinforming the hoi polloi.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

You know, we are taught a lot about colonization of Africa, but not the reason.

The same way Britain will own most mining companies in Nigeria ... and other companies too

The running of the colonies was taken over after the world war. Only the government. The business and especially mining interests have always been private property.

Have you ever wondered where the imperial companies (Like the German imperial interests were advanced by the German South-West Africa Company and in East Africa by the Imperial German East Africa Company) disappeared to? One thing to always remember is that these were not companies formed by anybody on the street. They were properties of the ruling European families (nobility.) And they are very much alive till now, in other forms, of course.

German economic interests

we need to be careful the way we tell history. you cant blame europe for our underdevelopment. we need to blame ourselves for it. we have oil yet we do not have a working refinary. uk has a very low amount of oil yet he has working refinary that can hold the capacity of the seven largest oil producing country in the world. So tell me how shell ,chevron will not exploit nigeria.

we have cocoa yet we do not have a functionary industry that can process the cocoa into chocholate and pomade. cocoa can not even be nurse in the uk due to the enviroment yet they have the industry to process africa cocoa into chocholate and pomade. They buy it and resell it to us. Tell me again how will they not determine the cocoa price for our farmer. So many of it i cant type.

stop pointing fingers lets blame ourselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 21, 2017
vaxx:
we need to be careful the way we tell history. you cant blame europe for our underdevelopment. we need to blame ourselves for it. we have oil yet we do not have a working refinary. uk has a very low amount of oil yet he has working refinary that can hold the capacity of the seven largest oil producing country in the world. So tell me how shell ,chevron will not exploit nigeria.

we have cocoa yet we do not have a functionaring industry that can process the cocoa into chocholate and pomade. cocoa can not even be nurse in the uk due to the enviroment yet they have the industry to process africa cocoa into chocholate and pomade. They buy it and resell it to us. Tell me again how will they not determine the cocoa price for our farmer. So many of it i cant type.

stop pointing fingers lets blame ourselves

thanks............. u made a lot of sense here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:23pm On May 21, 2017
shervydman:

thanks............. u made a lot of sense here.
sure so you think am out of track earlier?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 21, 2017
vaxx:
sure so you think am out of track earlier?

yeah, man.....but, u really made sense here.
thanks for that.....I couldn't have said more than that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:27pm On May 21, 2017
popizaino:
adoagyiri or where? because I have never come across any
go to the zongo community. They dwell with the hausa and kotokoli people. Almost all the easter region has a sizeable amount of oshogbo people
. they are mainly in koforidua. do you know there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:29pm On May 21, 2017
shervydman:

yeah, man.....but, u really made sense here.
thanks for that.....I couldn't have said more than that.
no i dont think so. may be the truth is what you disagree

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 45 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.