Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,660 members, 7,892,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6351426 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2020
jln115:
If we did an actual list, and not listened to blogs, it would look like this(in no particular order)

Johannesburg
Cape Town
Durban
Pretoria
Gaborone
Windhoek
Casablanca
Port Louis
Rabat
Lusaka
remove Windhoek and Lusaka and add Nairobi and Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Abohboy:

Port Louis, Windhoek, Gaborone and Pretoria are definitely ahead of Abuja, trust me but Lusaka I don’t believe that one

Windhoek, Pretoria and port Louis yes Gaborone No.
Lusaka is arguable remember a city is not only about roads and being planned if we go by that Windhoek and Kigali would lead. If I happen to live in Nigeria I'd definitely be in Lagos despite it being chaotic and unplanned unlike Abuja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
aguerogh:
University of Ghana
Dr. Hilah liman Hall
Very beautiful school. I love the architecture and the environment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
kevomtaani:

Windhoek, Pretoria and port Louis yes Gaborone No.
Lusaka is arguable remember a city is not only about roads and being planned if we go by that Windhoek and Kigali would lead. If I happen to live in Nigeria I'd definitely be in Lagos despite it being chaotic and unplanned unlike Abuja.
Your opinion though. Even your nairobi can't match Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
samorobo:

Good we finally agree on something.... grin grin grin

Less than six per cent of Kenyan roads are tarmacked, with only 4,300 of the total 12,950km of paved roads in good condition, statistics by the Kenya Roads Board has shown.

At least 6,212km of tarmacked roads are classified as being in a fair condition, with 2,429km classified as poor. A total of 122km are currently under construction.
nice research,
Now that is kenhas report, go and look for kura and kws wink
When you get the figures, highlight them here so we can do the math.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Abohboy:

Port Louis, Windhoek, Gaborone and Pretoria are definitely ahead of Abuja, trust me but Lusaka I don’t believe that one
I have even watch their videos just now on YouTube. None of them you listed are ahead of Abuja. None
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2020
rvp2018:
Yes but so does Kigali and the likes of Windhoek, Gaberone. I'd put those in 3rd tier - because they are smaller cities - with about 1m or less people. Accra would be in the 2nd tier with Kampalas, Lusakas, and many such cities. The 3rd tier would like led by likes of Windhoek, Gaberone, Kigali, etc.

Kigali like Abuja social life is non existent. It would be unfair to list this cities with Accra in the same breath.
Think of Accra as a smaller Dar or a bigger Mombasa, with better social and nightlife than both
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Your opinion though. Even your nairobi can't match Abuja.
this is another justo 30 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
I have even watch their videos just now on YouTube. None of them you listed are ahead of Abuja. None

Abuja is ahead of Windhoek and Pretoria??
hahaha okay like someone said you'd make a very good comedian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
this is another justo 30 grin
Dude it's fact? Nairobi development is all about skyscraper. And they even look ugly. What can Nairobi beat Abuja on this list below.

Stable electricity
Stable water
Good road network
Clean street/ clean environment
House planning
City planning.
Health system
Railway
Brt etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
kevomtaani:

Abuja is ahead of Windhoek and Pretoria??
hahaha okay like someone said you'd make a very good comedian.
You know know why I don't want to argue with you. You live in a shitthol country. So no need of arguing with someone who live in a shitthol grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2020
rvp2018:
Accra belongs to the 2nd or even 3rd tier of Africa cities - Mombasa, Abuja, Lusaka, that kind.

Why not add Nakuru,kisumu,eldoret and evening turkana on the same pedestal with Accra? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2020
samorobo:

The loss making sgr is dead and out..it's barely surging above water..
Affordable housing was a political joke .just stone Kenyatta for that..

You can only show me renders and excavator brought in front of the media to decieve the populace...
loss making sgr!!?
Bro, are you just running your mouth for argument sake, sgr is one of the biggest economic contributer in Kenya
Recently, all the cargo form Mombasa to naivasha was given to sgr,
It is just a way of curbing covid anyway, but you can imagine the amount of revenue received by sgr.??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2020
kevomtaani:

You do realize that Nigeria has Africa's largest diaspora? some are even.second and third generation in their countries of birth. This is what has contributed to Nigerian tourism. When you land at Murtala you can be sure 80% of the people will be Nigerians or descendants of Nigerians. This is a huge advantage to you. Plus also the remittance they bring is crazy amounts. But when it comes to hospitality in General? Nigeria is at the bottom of the barrel even in west Africa.

Tourism doesn't exist in Nigeria. Diasporans visiting home is not tourism. Nigeria has never won any tourism award. Half of the world has travel advisories regarding Nigeria. The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Dude it's fact? Nairobi development is all about skyscraper. And they even look ugly. What can Nairobi beat Abuja on this list below.

Stable electricity
Stable water
Good road network
House planning
City planning.
Health system
Railway
Brt etc.

Nairobi, Dar, Accra, Abidjan, Lagos, Dakar, Addis,
all southern African capitals excluding Malawi floor Abuja in all aspects you've listed except roads and city planning.
you might also want to add the social aspect and safety in cities as criteria for competition.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2020
popizaino:

Why not add Nakuru,kisumu,eldoret and evening turkana on the same pedestal with Accra? undecided

I don't see why not.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2020
kevomtaani:

all southern African capitals excluding Malawi floor Abuja in all aspects you've listed except roads and city planning.
you might also want to add the social aspect and safety in cities as criteria for competition.
Pictures pictures pictures please. Lets end everything here and now. Not by spewing rubbish grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2020
kevomtaani:

Kigali like Abuja social life is non existent. It would be unfair to list this cities with Accra in the same breath.
Think of Accra as a smaller Dar or a bigger Mombasa, with better social and nightlife than both

I will not argue with you since you’ve been to both Accra and dar e salam, but I need to ask you if really think dar is bigger than Accra considering tema is also part of Accra.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Stable electricity
Stable water
Good road network
House planning
City planning.
Health system
Railway
Brt etc.
lol!, do you know what you're talking about, do you just hear things mentioned here r randomly and conclude.? shocked
FYI
Apart from railway and stable water, All you have mentioned Nairobi beats Lagos hands down.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2020
kevomtaani:

Let's start from railway and brt. Lemme disgrace you here grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2020
gallivant:

I don't see why not.

Then you must be in the same WhatsApp group with just30
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2020
popizaino:

Then you must be in the same WhatsApp group with just30

Lol

I dont think so. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
lol!, do you know what you're talking about, do you just hear things mentioned here r randomly and conclude.? shocked
FYI
Apart from railway and stable water, All you have mentioned Nairobi beats Lagos hands down.
Am I talking about Lagos. I'm talking about Abuja. grin grin Nairobi beat witch Lagos. You must be really high on chill cow blood.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Let's start from railway and brt. Lemme disgrace you here grin grin

Dude cherry picking doesn't make a city great. I mean Abuja has better transport network than nearly all African cities doesn't mean it's better. I have nothing to gain or lose by saying this I've had the privilege of visiting many African countries and I have appreciation for each one of them..Accra floors Nairobi my home city in food, culture, safety I can state it here this are facts.
However which is.more developed? Nairobi of course.
same with Abuja as I said all the cities I mentioned are more developed than Abuja where Abuja floors them is on roads and urban planning period.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
kevomtaani:

Dude cherry picking doesn't make a city great. I mean Abuja has better transport network than nearly all African cities doesn't mean it's better. I have nothing to gain or lose by saying this I've had the privilege of visiting many African countries and I have appreciation for each one of them..Accra floors Nairobi my home city in food, culture, safety I can state it here this are facts.
However which is.more developed? Nairobi of course.
same with Abuja as I said all the cities I mentioned are more developed than Abuja where Abuja floors them is on roads and urban planning period.
Mtchwwe gerrara here man?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2020
popizaino:

I will not argue with you since you’ve been to both Accra and dar e salam, but I need to ask you if really think dar is bigger than Accra considering tema is also part of Accra.

to be honest I can't tell.. Dar seems bigger and way busier than Accra. Accra gives small city vibes where people take things slow. Dar generally seems more developed, better hotels cleaner beaches both cities have very good food and are relatively safe even to walk at night.
so
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Eko oni baje ooh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2020
popizaino:

You live in a glass house yet you throw stones anyhow. Nairobi with slum is still miles ahead of Accra.You should be ashamed your eldorado Accra host the world’s largest digital dump site amid other multiple slums.
Nairobi hosted the World's largest slums. Nairobi can never be ahead of Accra. Nairobi is a shitthol. Stop hyping that slumpolis please.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Just30:
Nairobi itself is a slum
so how will it be better than Accra that is not a slum?

grin grin

will you stop making a mockery of Nairobi
I tire ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Am I talking about Lagos. I'm talking about Abuja. grin grin Nairobi beat witch Lagos. You must be really high on chill cow blood.
you can't compare that slumbolish Lagos with Nairobi, Abuja itself can't beat Accra or mombasa, you need to get your facts right.
Check the slumish Nairobi below.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
I tire ooh grin grin
do you know Accra is ahead of your best city Abuja?
I guess you didn't know grin,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Nairobi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.