Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,665 members, 7,892,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6351584 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7706) (7707) (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
if there is more just continue..

ZAR, kaapstaad streets

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
if there is more just continue..

ZAR

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
pacretus:
All countries you listed are Republics, Nigeria practice federal system, national budget is for the federal govt,each state is semi autonomous with their state executives, judiciary and legislators all the way to local govt, with an equivalent of the 3 arms of Govts.
States have their budget different from what The FG allocates.

Still low compared to Southafrica

So many people fail to understand this ..
The federal budget is mostly used for federal government owned institutions...
The states have their own...
But yes,it's still low compared to South Africa's but definitely bigger than Kenya's..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Austine1212:

Forgot its name

But if passed it will be thethe tallest building in africa
so it's a render image?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
so it's a render image?

That building alone, the rest are already there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Austine1212:

ZAR, kaapstaad streets
I went to south Africa with my parents long time ago when I was barely 4years, I didn't enjoy the tour but my parents showed me some few pics, it wasn't bad though., I will arrange another trip soon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Austine1212:

That building alone, the rest are already there
oooh, it's okay.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
The cruise liner below looks like Semester at sea
Austine1212:

ZAR
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
oooh, it's okay.

ZAR

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
oooh, it's okay.

Zar

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
I went to south Africa with my parents long time ago when I was barely 4years, I didn't enjoy the tour but my parents showed me some few pics, it wasn't bad though., I will arrange another trip soon.

Hope you enjoy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jonraid:
Giant of Africa my foot!
Mehn ure really pained. Just swallow that bitter pill. Ur Kenya or any other cannot displace nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
you can't compare that slumbolish Lagos with Nairobi, Abuja itself can't beat Accra or mombasa, you need to get your facts right.
Check the slumish Nairobi below.
So y'all want to compare a planned city to an old train station area?
Y'all should think twice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Austine1212:

Hope you enjoy
I love seeing nice architectural designs and skyscrapers, the green beautiful environment will also make my day, so I bet I will enjoy wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Most states and LCA of Nigeria basically depend entirely on Oil allocations. My calculation came to around 40B dollars.

Most countries have similar arrangement. Kenys still have counties. And those counties still have Municipals with their own budgets.

pacretus:
All countries you listed are Republics, Nigeria practice federal system, national budget is for the federal govt,each state is semi autonomous with their state executives, judiciary and legislators all the way to local govt, with an equivalent of the 3 arms of Govts.
States have their budget different from what The FG allocates.

Still low compared to Southafrica
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenya has 47 counties that are more or less like Nigeria states.
Danielnino00:

But yes,it's still low compared to South Africa's but definitely bigger than Kenya's..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
How about you give me the official stats?
samorobo:

Twitter..smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exactly!
rvp2018:
It's a paper giant. The whole giant thing is concocted by Yemi Kale their Statistician-General.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
rvp2018:
Most states and LCA of Nigeria basically depend entirely on Oil allocations. My calculation came to around 40B dollars.

Most countries have similar arrangement. Kenys still have counties. And those counties still have Municipals with their own budgets.

grin yeye guy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
What was your 2019 budget numbers then? Enlighten me
Danielnino00:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nairobi..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shma:
I love seeing nice architectural designs and skyscrapers, the green beautiful environment will also make my day, so I bet I will enjoy wink

You know most things i see on the net about SA, also suprises me to lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tema MW

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Accra Ridge

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Airport residential

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
rvp2018:
Kenya has 47 counties that are more or less like Nigeria states.
Post their budgets let's see and compare them with Nigerian states budgets...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Danielnino00:

Post their budgets let's see and compare them with Nigerian states budgets...
na u go tire las las.... Better leave d mumu to his mumuism.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jonraid:
What was your 2019 budget numbers then? Enlighten me

Federal Budget :$29bn
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL5N26T4EA

State Budget: around $20bn
https://ymonitor.org/see-2019-budget-for-nigerias-36-states/

Show me ur counties budget...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
theenchanter:
na u go tire las las.... Better leave d mumu to his mumuism.

Lol. No be today Dem Dy talk about their county budgets.

Meanwhile,I haven't seen a list of their county budget anywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Danielnino00:

Lol. No be today Dem Dy talk about their county budgets.

Meanwhile,I haven't seen a list of their county budget anywhere...
na me u dey tell? Me know these things pass them sef. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
theenchanter:
na me u dey tell? Me know these things pass them sef. grin

grin

Make we wait for Robin Van Persie grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Danielnino00:

grin

Make we wait for Robin Van Persie grin
wey Dey score own goal. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7706) (7707) (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.