Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6350425 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Obakillah:

You've been reduced to posting emojis...classic..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rationalhuman(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mostly Nigerians, they are literally dying to go but dying in jails as well.
samorobo:

You are making noise, you are their little colony..that's the point...

Who would want to go to third world,zoo inndia...lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just30:
you keep making noise when your city is still as underdeveloped as Accra was in 1940
Bro calm down, am gonna pee grin grin you're too funny tbh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
vaxx:
Mirage residence Accra ...... airport residential
beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
rationalhuman:
Mostly Nigerians, they are literally dying to go but dying in jails as well.

You are still making noise ..you are Inndia's little cesspit colony...

Desperate Kenyans are on Atlantic oceans, on their way to Europe... shiithole Inndia is almost not an option for Nigerians......that is like an upgraded Bangladesh grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sharaaap goat. Ghana is no match ......? grin that is a joke, right? Fuckeduppedness cool

Obakillah:

Who invited Ghanains here? Do you see hobbit on the title of the thread? Stop making noise here short man. Your country Ghana is no match for Uganda and screaming from the top of your voice can't change that.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

Yes Nigerian economy will contract in second quarter ((April-june)....we should be looking at an upward trajectory in the Q3....

And pls stop that nonsense threat..you know I am too sophisticated for that nonsense..
Is going to contract between 2-4% for 2020, not just quarterly.............You obviously have no fvcking idea the impact covid19 has had and will still have on global economies!

1. I've already predicted the Rand recovery almost to the dime
2. I've predicted that SA Government bonds will recover.......SA Government yields dropped 1 basis point last week grin grin
3. I've predicted that oil prices will drastically recover by June/july

.....my bro I'm basically fvcking Nostradamus at this point!! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
X
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
UNILAG Ranked 3rd Most Productive School In Africa In Educating Entrepreneurs

The University of Lagos (UNILAG) was recently acknowledged as the third (3rd) most productive school in educating entrepreneurs in an online publication by Forbes titled: “If You Want To Start A Tech-Company In Africa, Go To College.”

UNILAG was ranked alongside the University of Cape Town, South Africa, which took 1st place; Makerere University, Uganda, which came 2nd; University of Nairobi, Kenya, which came 4th and Stellenbosch University, South Africa, which took 5th place. The article further described the University of Lagos and the University of Nairobi as the “startup powerhouses of Nigeria and Kenya.”

The article, which was written by Meghan McCormick, CEO & Co-founder of OZÉ and contributor on FORBESWOMEN, analysed the importance of education in entrepreneurship in Africa. This was deduced from a research report titled, “Gender & Demographics in Africa’s Green & Digital Transformation”, by Briter Bridges, a data-driven research company.

Although the study population were tech entrepreneurs, it was established that having at least a bachelor’s degree is a significant factor for a startup to thrive in an African country. According to the research data, only 1% of tech entrepreneurs who participated in the study had no degree.

The University of Lagos is delighted about this feature and uses this opportunity to remind great Akokites of it’s mandate to produce talented and creative thinkers who before graduation are fully equipped and poised for the world outside the University campus. Ultimately, UNILAG aims to produce employers of labour, innovators, inventors, creatives and world leaders.

Forbes is an American business magazine that publishes online and in print. Kindly click the links on the article titles above to read them in full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
jln115:
Is going to contract between 2-4% for 2020, not just quarterly.............You obviously have no fvcking idea the impact covid19 has had and will still have on global economies!

1. I've already predicted the Rand recovery almost to the dime
2. I've predicted that SA Government bonds will recover.......SA Government yields dropped 1 basis point last week grin grin
3. I've predicted that oil prices will drastically recover by June/july

.....my bro I'm basically fvcking Nostradamus at this point!! grin grin grin

Enjoy SA's contraction..so long as oil price remains high our economy remain high..simple...

Don't flatter yourself..Everyone knew oil will rebound...
Don't project SA's 5.8% contraction on us..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
rationalhuman:
While enroute to Nairobi, i saw almost 200-250 patients with Iran, Lebanon and Turkish passport, many of them on were wheelchairs accompanied by their family members.
Airport Information staff call these flights as "Ambulances".There are 6 weekly flights from Tehran Iran to Delhi.
So Dont bring fake ego here, Patients from every country go there, Not from this continent but from Europe and Canada also.
You will find plenty of people from Ghana as well, For them its even a long rout, from Nairobi its close.
Also compare to a Ghanian person its easier for a Kenyan to get Indian visa.

A Ghanaian does not need to go to anywhere for 99% of surgeries.

If anyone leaves Europe for a surgery, it mostly have to do with cost or because that kind of surgery is not legal in any European country.

for Kenyans, They have no choice but to go because of underdevelopment.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin

the colony really worships their masters
samorobo:

Not surprised..you are their little colony..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

Hold back for your dear fvcking life else you're end up in the grave..
Nigga wants me dead coz i said the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin

a little bit of humour won't kill you know.

Then Kenyans dont rest with their egos
Kuruptnigga:
Bro calm down, am gonna pee grin grin you're too funny tbh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Baliv254:

Nigga wants me dead coz i said the truth grin

People in Nigeria die for less.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

Which truth Chennai..and what am.i bothered about?

Who is Chennai?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
rationalhuman:
While enroute to Nairobi, i saw almost 200-250 patients with Iran, Lebanon and Turkish passport, many of them on were wheelchairs accompanied by their family members.
Airport Information staff call these flights as "Ambulances".There are 6 weekly flights from Tehran Iran to Delhi.
So Dont bring fake ego here, Patients from every country go there, Not from this continent but from Europe and Canada also.
You will find plenty of people from Ghana as well, For them its even a long rout, from Nairobi its close.
Also compare to a Ghanian person its easier for a Kenyan to get Indian visa.

patient only choose India cus of its cheap and affordable medical care .Dubai is gradually becoming a medics tourist hub too. Excellent and sophisticated Medicare still remain in Europe and USA.

A rich Indian will prefer UK Medicare to anything India.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Obakillah:

People in Nigeria die for less.
Murder furgerz grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just30:
A Ghanaian does not need to go to anywhere for 99% of surgeries.

If anyone leaves Europe for a surgery, it mostly have to do with cost or because that can of surgery is not legal in any European country.

for Kenyans, They have no choice but to go because of underdevelopment.

India visa is more cheaper to access than buying purewater from the road side of Accra grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

a little bit of humour won't kill you know.

Then Kenyans dont rest with their egos
grin grin Sometimes you just have to leave them with their stupidity. Sense is far from them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

Enjoy SA's contraction..so long as oil price remains high our economy remain high..simple...

Don't flatter yourself..Everyone knew oil will rebound...
Don't project SA's 5.8% contraction on us..
You do realize $35 to the barrel is still fuckall right? the last time the Nigerian economy grew by more than 4% the oil price was over $80 per barrel(Brent crude)..........When Nigeria suffered its recession in 2016/17 the oil price was $50 per barrel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin
Kuruptnigga:
grin grin Sometimes you just have to leave them with their stupidity. Sense is far from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

You are still making noise ..you are Inndia's little cesspit colony...

Desperate Kenyans are on Atlantic oceans, on their way to Europe... shiithole Inndia is almost not an option for Nigerians......that is like an upgraded Bangladesh grin grin grin

And guess who just passed india to become the worlds poverty shithoole capital grin

they are 1.3 billion people in india, this must take great effort to achieve

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

He is a very stupid boy...
The pics he is showing are densely populated Brazilian buildings which is similar to what you get from the aerial view of Florence....
We can't break those down..it's very historical..

Well, he doesn't know much about European architecture else he wouldn't have called it slum. Perhaps, he doesn't know the definition of slum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
KENYA, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
You guys should respect your elders(West African's),
Your ego will still not make you guys rich over West Africa.

If you think you are Giant of East Africa, then its because those Countries there are not any better.
Aside those few high rise buildings you have in East Africa, what again do you people have?

How many East African Countries have 6 descent Stadiums that can host an African Tournament?
How many East African Countries can Host an African Entertainment shows like AMMA, AFRIMA and the likes?
How many people in East Africa enjoy Electricity? ETC?

Even in the worst of Conditions, West African Countries are able to Host anything organised on the Continent.
Nigerian's hosted Under 20 and 17 World Cups. With your High rise buildings were you able to host anything?
The Indians are living big whereas ordinary Kenyan's are living in the Slums.
Poor Countries don't host Tournaments okay?

West Africa have problems but East Africa certainly have nothing above us.
Black Africans rule West Africa but Indian's rule East Africa.
You guys should be comparing yourselves with Central African Countries, they are your mates.

DEVELOPED REGIONS IN AFRICA
1--North Africa
2--South Africa
3--West Africa
4--East Africa
5--Central Africa

Respect West Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just30:
Yaba really went all in for a lovely grid grin

Hahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Obakillah:

You failed to see the sarcasm as well but I guess "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder, or whoever is doing the cutting! undecided
*Yawns and more Yawns.
It's an age long tradition...older than Kenya both as an entity and singular groups.

It's practically outdated now cos no one wants marks like that anymore. Only very few traditional conservatives continue the tradition. Great!

Are you enlightened now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Obakillah:

I gave you a straight answer my obtuse friend. That golf course next to Kibera must be the biggest in the world. Use it for scale. grin

[img]https://wiltoday.files./2010/08/kibera-map.jpg[/img]

This man is confused people!

How the hell do you explain things to your fellow Kenyans back home?
You've given no info here.
It was a straight forward question:
Why is Kibera the largest slum known to man?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
vankelvin:
KENYA, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
You guys should respect your elders(West African's),
Your ego will still not make you guys rich over West Africa.

If you think you are Giant of East Africa, then its because those Countries there are not any better.
Aside those few high rise buildings you have in East Africa, what again do you people have?

How many East Africa Countries have 6 descent Stadiums that can host an African Tournament?
How many East African Countries can Host an African Entertainment shows like AMMA, AFRIMA and the likes?
How many people in East Africa enjoy Electricity? ETC?

Even in the worst of Conditions, West African Countries are able to Host anything organised on the Continent.
Nigerian's hosted Under 20 and 17 World Cups. With your High rise buildings were you able to host anything?
The Indians are living big whereas ordinary Kenyan's are living in the Slums.
Poor Countries don't host Tournaments okay?

West Africa have problems but East Africa certainly have nothing above us.
Black Africans rule West Africa but Indian's rule East Africa.
You guys should be comparing yourselves with Central African Countries, they are you mates.

DEVELOPED REGIONS IN AFRICA
1--North Africa
2--South Africa
3--West Africa
4--East Africa
5--Central Africa

Respect West Africa.

I don't agree with you. West Africa is more developed than South Africa. Apart South Africa and Angola, which other countries are developed?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

Also Moi and kibaki grin
Oh you mean these two dudes?
They say the man in the first image is Kenya's highest earning politician.

He's hell bent on looting all those flowers. sad

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
jln115:

You do realize $35 to the barrel is still fuckall right? the last time the Nigerian economy grew by more than 4% the oil price was over $80 per barrel(Brent crude)..........When Nigeria suffered its recession in 2016/17 the oil price was $50 per barrel.

Lol,lol,lol...what that freak are you saying..even bonny light is not traded at that amount...
And no it went below $50 in 2016 and that brought about recession cos our macroeconomics then was weaker than it is now...I mean our monthly forex demand for import was about $4.6bn in 2015 of which about $3.2bn a month was for non oil import....I can tell you for free that as at 2018 our monthly food import declined to $590million and still declining due to the robust action taken by the govt and CBN....Thank God the border was even close pre-covid19 it would have been another story...
We have a recovery and growth plan that produced 2.55% growth in Q4 2019 a d an average of 2.25 for 2019..whereas in 2014-2016 we had none..
Non-oil sector contributed 92% of this reported growth Of 2.55%...

Don't expect the kind of heat you saw in our economy in 2016 to happen now...we were completely vunerable and caught pants down...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
samorobo:

Lol you are answering a troll like gallivant...you'de wasting your time .just troll along..
Answer him questions for questions, sarcasm for sarcasm, jokes for jokes ;
I was In the mood to engage a troll. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.