Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,490 members, 7,920,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6421011 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7781) (7782) (7783) (7784) (7785) (7786) (7787) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

Pretoria metro is for Pretoria, sane applies to Abuja..
Your high speed train is an interstate train that connects Pretoria and joburg same happen here for Kaduna and Abuja..

Abuja has a Brt..I already dropped the pics in my previous posts.

Abuja has good schools too...does Windhoek have better school than joburg that is ranked among top 1000 globally?

Lol you are bringing projections that cannot be met for internet penetration...I am talking real state..bring the figure of connected SA in 2029 so I can calculate the percentage myself..

Abuja also has a world class stadium,so what your point?

Abuja also has malls, so what's your point again..

Abuja has it own safari game park currently under continue Abuja centenary city project..watch this instagram video for confirmation..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzwBGLBedv/?igshid=1jkt18uy6hv70

Lakes,hotel are all for leisure..that's my point..
That guy is a sickler

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
Brooklyn Pretoria..
So what's so special here now grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
it has rated Abuja and Lagos.... It didn't rate Pretoria...

However Numbeo did rate Pretoria and it rated it much much much higher than both Abuja and Lagos

And yes Mercer is very reputable cool

If we use Forgiveness logic the Baghdad ranks higher than all Nigerian cities bar Abuja and Lagos

You've been screaming Mercer and now that it's doesn't suit your ego you want to toss it aside...
Sorry bro it's came back to haunt you..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Shma:
you're talking sense but lemme correct you somewhere.
Nigeria is a big failed state,.
Even Ghanaian are now talking trash at you, why?
And please, kenya is not Burundi's mate, I will take that as a sarcasm. grin
We are ahead of you you know. grin

If Nigeria is a failed state then Kenya will be the capital of failed states...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Shma:
and if I create a blog and say Ghanaians eat their mothers because of hunger grin?

This is not a blog idiot. Just shut up

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
Uhm no I don't "got it" since Pretoria also has smooth roads(if not better) and people can also use there own vehicles and taxis....The brt system is there to help congestion and give people a cheaper faster travel option...........Something Abuja doesn't have!

Also Pretoria is is richer than Abuja so I don't get the "mostly rich people" excuse!!

Abuja has it own brt ...and also the roads are world class(probably competing with highways and roads in Dubai in terms of quality... mostly especially when you drive through Dubai marina) .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:36am On Jun 10, 2020
forgiveness:
Lagos is still far more developed than Pretoria. grin
Gbam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:36am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

Tell me boar..don't dodge cool

Do you know what a boar is? Surely Sammy, it doesnt pay to be daft!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2020
sherlock229:
If someone can show me street view of Nairobi that matches this I will give up this post. I want some Kenyan to step up . I will only post one image ,just a taste.
There you go.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:

However does NY have some of the best Universities in the World? yes it does!

And Pretoria has 3 Universities that have been voted as some of the best in the world!..........Never mind the dozens of private universities like Damlin,Varsity College,Denver College ect ect

University is not city urbanisation boar..stuck to the topic and avoid shifting goal post...

Btw,list this 3 unis in Pretoria that is among top 1000 globally cool I am waiting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ft

Pretoria metro is for Pretoria, sane applies to Abuja..
Your high speed train is an interstate train that connects Pretoria and joburg same happen here for Kaduna and Abuja..

Abuja has a Brt..I already dropped the pics in my previous posts.

Abuja has good schools too...does Windhoek have better school than joburg that is ranked among top 1000 globally?

Lol you are bringing projections that cannot be met for internet penetration...I am talking real state..bring the figure of connected SA in 2019 so I can calculate the percentage myself..

Abuja also has a world class stadium,so what your point?

Abuja also has malls, so what's your point again..

Abuja has it own safari game park currently under construction in Abuja centenary city project..watch this instagram video for confirmation..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzwBGLBedv/?igshid=1jkt18uy6hv70

Lakes,hotel are all for leisure..that's my point..

-Gautrain isn't interstate its in a single province wink Gautrain literally stands for Gauteng train......And Abuja alone is nearly half the size of the entire Gauteng

- No you didn't drop pics of Abuja's BRT because it doesn't have a BRT.........

- Windhoek has good Universities but not better than Joburg and not any in the top 1000.......Also don't know how you can bring Windhoek in the discussion since it doesn't rank higher than any SAn city we are discussing

- I gave you several sources on internet penetration

- You are the one that brought up the stadium thing not me wink...........and please don't go modifying your posts again saying you didn't, you look ret@rded when you do wink

- Pretoria has more and bigger malls that's my point

- Game reserve or Zoo? because Pretoria has both wink in fact Pretoria Zoo is considered one of the best Zoos in the world cool

_ Yes and Pretoria also has all that

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

This girl destroyed AMVCA red carpet in Lagos with that dress...

I think she won the best dress female that Night...I was thinking toke makinwa and the rest Nigerians fashion goddess will win that shiit as usual but she beat us to it...

Lame nigga. Too much estrogen in your posts.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2020
edon21:
so is universities a criteria for ranking a city. Even if it is so.. Don't u get it.... The ranking if a university is based on its performance. We all know that George is rated higher than Pretoria but does it have better universities?

He is sick as hell...
Always looking for escape route by shifting goal post..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
So what's so special here now grin
I literally don't get it? Are you fvcking blind mate? Im posting actual modern developed building and roads....

You just posting random roads with nothing next to them

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=vankelvin post=90497792][/quote]

The last pic, is that a nursery school? Kids would love those colours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

You've been screaming Mercer and now that it's doesn't suit your ego you want to toss it aside...
Sorry bro it's came back to haunt you..
I never said it doesn't suite me..........simply stated not all Cities were measured....Obviously only the biggest(in terms of pop and econ) of each country's cities were measured
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

He is sick as hell...
Always looking for escape route by shifting goal post..
I said one as in one of many criteria wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

Abuja has it own brt ...and also the roads are world class(probably competing with highways and roads in Dubai in terms of quality... mostly especially when you drive through Dubai marina) .
Show me Abuja's BRT grin grin grin let us see

Bolded LMGA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:

-Gautrain isn't interstate its in a single province wink Gautrain literally stands for Gauteng train......And Abuja alone is nearly half the size of the entire Gauteng

- No you didn't drop pics of Abuja's BRT because it doesn't have a BRT.........

- Windhoek has good Universities but not better than Joburg and not any in the top 1000.......Also don't know how you can bring Windhoek in the discussion since it doesn't rank higher than any SAn city we are discussing

- I gave you several sources on internet penetration

- You are the one that brought up the stadium thing not me wink...........and please don't go modifying your posts again saying you didn't, you look ret@rded when you do wink

- Pretoria has more and bigger malls that's my point

- Game reserve or Zoo because Pretoria has both wink in fact Pretoria Zoo is considered one of the best Zoos in the world cool

_ Yes and Pretoria also has all that

Gautrain is an intercity train..same applies to Abuja and Kaduna...

I guess you are blind or you skipped that post..never worry I will post Abuja BRT again..

You once said you're prefer Windhoek over joburg and I am telling you joburg unis are better than those in Windhoek but you still saw Windhoek fit enough to live over the dusty,Crazy joburg....

Bring stat figure of 2019 on nternet user(even if it is from your govt) let me manually calculate the percentage..

You talked about sport..do you conduct sporting facilities in your toilet?..
And shut up ..I never modified your post...you show me if I did...

What I showed you was a big Safari park not a zoo weasel..learn....

Yes and Abuja has all that...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
I literally don't get it? Are you fvcking blind mate? Im posting actual modern developed building and roads....

You just posting random roads with nothing next to them
Why are you crying? Hope you enjoy the street view grin you see how clean the streets is grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
Show me Abuja's BRT grin grin grin let us see

Bolded LMGA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just did.. scroll down...

Yes do you think Dubai quality road is special or a rocket science..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:51am On Jun 10, 2020
gallivant:

Lame nigga. Too much estrogen in your posts.
Stupid ass nigga
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:51am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
If Abuja doesn't need it why
does it want a $100 million loan from the African development bank to build a BRT in Abuja?

And Pretoria does have an International Airport wink

Pictures of Pretoria airport pls...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
YES education is one of the criteria when ranking a city!

And George has a university/ies wink - NMU George, University of South Africa - George, South Cape College, ETA college ect ect

Is George University ranked over the ones in joburg, Capetown but yet you prefer it to those crime infested cities...
You see my friend, your logic is betraying you..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

Gautrain is an intercity train..same applies to Abuja and Kaduna...

I guess you are blind or you skipped that post..never worry I will post Abuja BRT again..

You once said you're prefer Windhoek over joburg and I am telling you joburg unis are better than those in Windhoek but you still saw Windhoek fit enough to live over the dusty,Crazy joburg....

Bring stat figure of 2019 on nternet user(even if it is from your govt) let me manually calculate the percentage..

You talked about sport..do you conduct sporting facilities in your toilet?..
And shut up ..I never modified your post...you show me if I did...

What I showed you was a big Safari park not a zoo weasel..learn....

Yes and Abuja has all that...
Give him this one

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Give him this one
grin grin grin grin grin Do you know what a BRT is mate

Fyi that isn't one!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:56am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

Pictures of Pretoria airport pls...
I Already posted it wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2020
samorobo:

Is George University ranked over the ones in joburg, Capetown but yet you prefer it to those crime infested cities...
You see my friend, your logic is betraying you..
Its NMU George and its Ranked one of the best in SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:58am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
I'll admit I made a Mistake, Wonderboom used to host international flights however it doesn't anymore wink However with the Gautrain Pretoria residents can reach OR Tambo in less than 15min

Pics Wonderboom National Airport

Lol this looks like a derelict Walmart store grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:
Its NMU George and its Ranked one of the best in SA

It's one if the best in SA but not better than those in joburg and Capetown...
Lol you see where your logic betrayed you....I will keep whipping around every corner you take..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2020
jl115:

grin grin grin grin grin Do you know what a BRT is mate

Fyi that isn't one!

Have you seen the brt I posted..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7781) (7782) (7783) (7784) (7785) (7786) (7787) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.