Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6420343 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Must SA always be as standard model for you...what happens to aiming the one in Europe i,South America, North America...just saying.

The ones in SA are of the same standard as the ones in Europe and North America i know from experience I’ve been to jfk, heathrow, or tambo, mma, durban and cape town airport they are all of a similar standard

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

In other words your total rail network is 22,387km..

Now show that wiki post that put your total rail network at 36,000km..

The rest is drivel.
22387 route km or 30400km track km yes!!!

As I've said mate... I'm not you!! I don't lie wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Yes I can
nope you can't

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Must SA always be as standard model for you...what happens to aiming the one in Europe i,South America, North America...just saying.
so much buthurt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

You are a joke...this same budget thingy was properly broken down and explained some days back .but no you are a dummy that can barely write talk more of understanding what other people says...

You will keep dreaming of the day your paltry, continuous stolen budget will surpass ours...

Did you check the video?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Wuoche:

Still renders grin grin

We have gone past that stage... despite covid19, construction is still kicking..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Forgive him.Lack of exposure.
The best airport in Africa is that of Senegal.But Singapore has the best airport worldwide. We should aim to match that of singapore

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

What are you saying?
How does niche translate to looks?

When you say niche malls are you saying there are malls dedicated to specific things?
Like automobile malls?

Ok... please show me two Kenyan malls with different niches... that'll help.

A mall found in Muthaiga(rich) is very different from a mall in Eastlands(lower middle class). Both serve different clientelle. They will offer different products and services. Do you now understand?

Do you even know what niche means?

Yes, I am educating you on the concept right now. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

What are you saying?
How does niche translate to looks?

When you say niche malls are you saying there are malls dedicated to specific things?
Like automobile malls?
Do you even know what a niche means?

Ok... please show me two Kenyan malls with different niches... that'll help.

This is Coloho shopping mall, it is specifically for furniture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Just30:
The hydrocarbons industry doesn't work like that kiddo.

and we are not even talking about per capita but wages and expenditures.
You are mad.You exported close to 10b dollars worthy of gold.Almost all that monies is in the pockets of multinationals. Same applies to your oil.Hydrocarbons and minerals in Africa is a scam.Very little is benefiting average man .No wonder why your fellows trek the Sahara desert en route to Libya.

Wages vs cost of living..
Earning more doesn't necessarily mean a better life.A cost of living is a main factor here

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
The best airport in Africa is that of Senegal.But Singapore has the best airport worldwide. We should aim to match that of singapore

The Cape Town International Airport has won the prestigious Skytrax World Airport Award for best airport in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Wuoche:

lol furniture mall?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Yes.. construction is already ongoing..
Show us progress.
Until then, that's another fancy wet piped project.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Carmit:

Here we go again.
Your vocabulary seems to have been upgraded.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Carmit:

Ok bro.
Your view has been aired.
You deserve a pat. wink

People will always walk on passive aggressive punks like you. Say something else cheeky..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
forgiveness:

The last time I checked, Pretoria don't have high speed train within the city. grin

Just your imagination. grin
so you just magically forgot about the gautrain? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Kazikazi:

No other african airport featured

Ahoyboy has traveled from Africa to Europe to the Americas he doesnt lack exposure

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
You are mad.You exported close to 10b dollars worthy of gold.Almost all that monies is in the pockets of multinationals. Same applies to your oil.Hydrocarbons and minerals in Africa is a scam.Very little is benefiting average man .No wonder why your fellows trek the Sahara desert en route to Libya.

Wages vs cost of living..
Earning more doesn't necessarily mean a better life.A cost of living is a main factor here
You are crazy and knows nothing

we export 8 billion worth of gold and 6 billion of it stays in Ghana in the form of taxes, cost of operation which goes to Ghanaian companies, wages and Ghanaian owned mines.
And for the oil industry, 99% of the jobs are held by Ghanaians.
And most of the monies goes to Ghana in the form of Gas, taxes and shares.

This is why our people live better lives and live in good houses
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Austine1213:
lol furniture mall?

Yeah
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2020
so a furniture show room is a mall

grin grin grin grin

wetin Musa no go see from Kenyans
Wuoche:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin grin

You don`t have malls in Ghana shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Did you check the video?

Which video
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin grin

At least its not a market, right? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2020
jln115:
so much buthurt grin grin grin

No we should aim Asia ,Europe,NA,south America not SA..they are better than you guys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
WTF are you talking about bro?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Austine1213:
lol furniture mall?

For the doubting Thomases grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2020
No it doesn't.

Start with Gold - most of it stays in Anglo Ashanti accounts in London and Newyork. It's not Ghana gov selling gold. It's AngloAshanti selling it

And then paying mining royalties - and taxes - that at best is probably 30% of gold production.

The same with Oil - most of it goes to Tullow and it stays in London

And all you get back is oil royalties and tullow taxes - maybe 500M - per annum to Ghana treasury.

As for employment - you can easily find how large the Tullow Ghana and Anglo Gold Ashanti workforce is - maybe 1000 staff each.

Now look at your cocoa - its brings maybe 2.5B dollars - but employ maybe 300K thousands Ghanian farmers.

Those are the industries that fight poverty.

And better if you go to manufacturing.

Always remember GHANA doesn't export Oil or GOLD - it's Tullow and AngloAshanti who does that - and of course Chinese smugglers.

Ghana earns mining royalties - and whatever Tullow or AngloAshanti wants to pay as taxes!

Just30:
You are crazy and knows nothing

we export 8 billion worth of gold and 6 billion of it stays in Ghana in the form of taxes, cost of operation which goes to Ghanaian companies, wages and Ghanaian owned mines.
And for the oil industry, 99% of the jobs are held by Ghanaians.
And most of the monies goes to Ghana in the form of Gas, taxes and shares.

This is why our people live better lives and live in good houses

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

No we should aim Asia ,Europe,NA,south America not SA..they are better than you guys.
first get to Kenyas level before completing with SA or Europe wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Wuoche:

For the doubting Thomases grin grin

Its more like a china mall?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Which video

About africa real estate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2020
More of Coloho Shopping mall

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2020
samorobo:

Which video

About africa real estate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh_WSNuS_0I
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Its more like a china mall?
Yeah, it is owned by the Chinese built for Kenyans.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.