Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6420190 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7842) (7843) (7844) (7845) (7846) (7847) (7848) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

So you wanted Morocco to join SADC or EAC?? Morocco doesn't have other options than ECOWAS
you Dont seem to get it. Why would morocco ever want to join ecowas if not that ecowas is better for them. Anyway y are Eastern countries running away from eac?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Acadavah:

grin grin grin grin At least we have one modern stadium. You don't even one relevant stadium.

We have other stadium like
Pic 1 Kirumba stadium, Mwanza
Pic 2 Amr Abeid stadium, Arusha
Pic 3 Azam complex
Pic 4 uhuru stadium

These are more like mini stadiums ..

No East African country can stand West Africa when it comes to stadiums ...

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:

Pictures of Accra Basketball below

So you decided to go with the old Roman Architecture. I think you Ghanaians are overthinking. Try to think modern and you will end up with beautiful cities.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Acadavah:

Yes that's why I said at least we have one. We are in process of building another in our new capital city Dodoma. Can you post your best modern stadium?

Pic 1 . Stadium in Mwanza
Pic 2. Youth stadium in Dar

Well Accra Sports Stadium below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tsavo, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:

Well Accra Sports Stadium below

It's ok but it's not real real modern.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Everything, name it.

Let's start with transportation..

How many East African cities have
1) BRT system
2) intra city rail system

Let's start from there...

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
tylann:
The bandits and Boko Haram are killing Nigerians everyday en masse

Nairobi is so unsafe because of al shabaab. Have you ever heard Boko Haram attacked in Lagos before? Please just compare your cities and all. But please always respect the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Acadavah:

Yes that's why I said at least we have one. We are in process of building another in our new capital city Dodoma. Can you post your best modern stadium?

Kumasi Sports Stadium

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
jln115:

In terms of HDI and infrastructure Kenya is ahead... And that's not something I made up... You can check it for yourself.

P.s I couldn't give a fvck if you respect me or not wink I say things as they are cool

I won't be surprise when you say Tanzania and South Sudan is more developed than Nigeria, as a big joke you are.
I know why you are angry and jealous of Nigeria, as a South African.
Like i said, we are not ready for this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Go back to yesterday

Valkelvin posted them
Acadavah:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
When you want to compare citIes , watch videos . Don't judge with aerial photoshoots cause the truth may be covered . @ valkelvin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Acadavah:

Tamale Sports Stadium

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

1) BRT system

1 complete BRT, Dar, and three planned addis, nairobi, kigali. Intracity would be Addis light rail, Nairobi commuter rail, Kampala commuter rail, Dar commuter rail, making it 4.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Acadavah:

Takoradi Sports Stadium
Note, Tamale and Takoradi Stadiums are of the same design.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
you can add Lizzy sports complex
vankelvin:

Takoradi Sports Stadium
Note, Tamale and Takoradi Stadiums are of the same design.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Acadavah:

1st and 2nd pics----Cape Coast

3rd and 4th pics---Legon Stadium about 85% complete

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
For stadiums , I won't disturb myself cause all states in Nigeria have their stadiums, some more than two.
Here, individuals build stadiums. Check, Ifeanyi ubah stadium etc. Can anyone show me an individual owned stadium in east Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abohboy:

Lekki airport

Across the road from alaro city, they are going to expand the expressway to 12 lanes and build three new access points one is 12 lanes over two are 6 lanes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
gallivant:

I told, our job is not to teach. Our job is to put iron roofs on your heads and provide you jobs through manufacturing ventures like Comcraft has undertaken in Nigeria.

Anyday I see your useless tea here or your worthless comcraft roofs here I will be sure as hell to notify you...

I am most gladened to kow that you can speak rail to us..you are beneath us as anticipated..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

1) BRT system

Only Dar es salaam have BRT in this side, Kigali have special bus but not dedicated brt lane. Nairobi have it's own world rated brt grin grin grin Kenyans with their Usd 33bil budget are let us down in this one. I don't think Addis have brt system.

Only Addis Addis have the modern intra city railway system in this part of Africa.
Pic 1. Dar brt
Pic 2. Kigali special bus
Pic 3. Nairobi brt grin grin
Pic 4. Addis Ababa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Acadavah:

So you decided to go with the old Roman Architecture. I think you Ghanaians are overthinking. Try to think modern and you will end up with beautiful cities.

Well its a Multi-purpose Sports Facility.
That's not the only facility there.
What you saw was the uncovered facility/arena.
There is an enclosed arena beside which basketball is also played there.
A swimming facility
A school/training center and a
Conference facility as well

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
TayserMahrii:

1 complete BRT, Dar, and three planned addis, nairobi, kigali. Intracity would be Addis light rail, Nairobi commuter rail, Kampala commuter rail, Dar commuter rail, making it 4.

These commuter rails that you talk about are very old, and not very modern when you search Kampala light rail or dar light rail you will get from Kampala plans to build light rail and dar it will say why the city chose brt over light rail. So please stop I kno Nairobi and Addis Ababa have light rail only Addis Has a modern one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Danielnino00:

These are more like mini stadiums ..

No East African country can stand West Africa when it comes to stadiums ...

Yes you got us on this one. West Africa have many best stadiums than East Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
gallivant:

Has this road been completed yet cos it's still looks ugly..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well they are all important.
some videos do not give a good view likewise the pictures.

edon21:
When you want to compare citIes , watch videos . Don't judge with aerial photoshoots cause the truth may be covered . @ valkelvin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:

Well its a Multi-purpose Sports Facility.
That's not the only facility there.
What you saw was the uncovered facility/arena.
There is an enclosed arena beside which basketball is also played there.
A swimming facility
A school/training center and a
Conference facility as well

Ok I see.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Roan7:

Get to Kenya level in what terms?

He is a sick piece of shiit...he is bitter cos he can't believe a day will come Nigeria will lecture them on a more better rail...lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
You are right but I want to focus on the Public facilities only
Lizzy's complex is a private property likewise Nduom Sports Stadium.

Just30:
you can add Lizzy sports complex

(1) (2) (3) ... (7842) (7843) (7844) (7845) (7846) (7847) (7848) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.