Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6421776 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7877) (7878) (7879) (7880) (7881) (7882) (7883) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Acadavah:

No copying there, Mr Tako radi
you pendown an emotional response instead of factual statement. Emotional truth only works in bedroom not with well advanced mind discussing regional politics.

But it is copying man. Having a large expand of favala with a miniature of high rise building isn't a standard of progress . Mr Kilimanjaro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Acadavah:

Tanzania had 169 districts in 2012, the number have increased now and the government have built additional 67 hospitals. So how can we post 170+ districts hospitals? There are also regional hospitals and referral hospitals. If we are poor country what about you? We have seen non of your hospitals in that webometric top 100 in Africa. Your towns look crap, where is that cement consumption that you are lying to us or I guess you are using those cement to build graves since you die early than us.
This is a bitter truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I won't take your word for it because it seems all of you are unsure....from some quoting as low as $20 up to an unbelievable $1200...my guess is that you guys pay an average of 18,000 naira
Sure maids are paid upto 1200 dollars yes. This is not Kenya bro. We are talking about nigeria. The price I quoted is what most people pay around the lower neighborhood. Am not just saying.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
vaxx:
you pendown an emotional response instead of factual statement. Emotional truth only works in bedroom not with well advanced mind discussing regional politics.

But it is copying man. Having a large expand of favala with a miniature of high rise building isn't a standard of progress . Mr Kilimanjaro

What is favala? What is a miniature of high rise building? What I know is that future Ghanaians will be ashamed of you their ancestors when looking at the rest of the continent cities and compare them with Accra.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh grin, so you've resorted to throwing tantrums already? grin grin grin grin
Abeg, na play we dey play with you..
We also have 260 Districts in Ghana, and all have Hospitals, clinics, Health Centers and Chip compounds.
About 88 of the Districts do not have ''District or Municipal Hospital''...Note, these Districts already have Government Hospitals,clinics ETC, but they do not have the Hospital that is ''District Hospital in nature (by law)'', so they are the Districts Government wants to build new District Hospitals for(88 Hospitals).
Also we have 6 new Regional Capitals so 6 Regional Hospitals will be built making 94 Hospitals in all.
Info.....https://www.moh.gov.gh/covid-19-government-to-begin-construction-of-88-district-hospitals-this-year-nana-addo/

But we are not posting those District level Hospitals here.
If you check all the Hospitals we posted, its only one of them that is a District Hospital okay..
So should we continue? grin grin

Acadavah:

Tanzania had 169 districts in 2012, the number have increased now and the government have built additional 67 hospitals. So how can we post 170+ districts hospitals? There are also regional hospitals and referral hospitals. If we are poor country what about you? We have seen non of your hospitals in that webometric top 100 in Africa. Your towns look crap, where is that cement consumption that you are lying to us or I guess you are using those cement to build graves since you die early than us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
vaxx:
lol...be there while Ghana is chattering her own development. grin You are hurt because I try to open your flaws . Try to check on Ghana economy and tell me what she needs to do better . Stupid RvP still make some point when his brain is not hot from the smelling kibera

Nah you should know by now i don't do that, no country is without fault

How big is ghana real estate sector in square km?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jamestown123:
Sure maids are paid upto 1200 dollars yes. This is not Kenya bro. We are talking about nigeria. The price I quoted is what most people pay around the lower neighborhood. Am not just saying.
Naira or USD dumbo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
vaxx:
lol...be there while Ghana is chattering her own development. grin You are hurt because I try to open your flaws . Try to check on Ghana economy and tell me what she needs to do better . Stupid RvP still make some point when his brain is not hot from the smelling kibera

I enjoy seeing pictures of development, i dint do beefs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Shma:
Shut up. grin

No I won't...I just thought I should let you know how lousy you've become...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
vaxx:
my own is about the design not the hight. If you wanner be a good counter, measure the lenght too. grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Austine1213:

I enjoy seeing pictures of development, i dint do beefs
ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Cherry picking is your specialty

Like really..Did you seriously just take a screenshot that read the below..lol what's that suppose to mean..

Wow, Wonderful sounds like what the American dream used to be

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
vaxx:
and lol.... Ghana is building additional 88 hospitals starting July to compliment the available one.

It is not about your size. But what matter ? You Are poor country if that sound harsh but that is the truth. The true nature of your country is in hiding , Kenya is till more open.
Tanzania don't hide anything!
We are constructing the longest electrified speedy SGR in Africa without hiding. Do u have that kind of stuff?
We have many stuff and Dar es salaam looks like Dubai when comparing with Accra. We don't hide.
We have built about 67 hospitals in last 4 years.You didn't do that.You are just planning to do the same!
You currently have 61 district hospitals, while Tanzania has over 160. Are we the same?
Jakaya kikwete cardiac hospitals is leading in Africa by performing more heart operations among all public facilities in Africa.Overrall,if both public and private health facilities are measured,Tanzania is second just behind SA in doing more heart operations which are safer.Are you in that league? And mind you,we are doing heart operations to so many folks from neighboring nations. Show me how far are you on that field!
No wonder why you live less years than us

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Acadavah:

What is favala? What is a miniature of high rise building? What I know is that future Ghanaians will be ashamed of you their ancestors when looking at the rest of the continent cities and compare them with Accra.
favala is a portugese word for slums. You are way off Mr Kilimanjaro.

Despite your government policing your country by trying to hide the true picture of your country. World bank and United nation do justice. Over 70 percent of your people still lives in slums not different from kibera like minded. This is fact .

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roan7:

Meanwhile, enjoy your WORLD CLASS mombasa international, and shut up forever.
You can still cry that's it's cherry picked, this is your international airport in your second largest and best cities in Kenyan, shame, i spit.

Wait....is that a ceiling fan in the last pic shocked shocked

Mombasa!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jamestown123:

I know some who are paid more than that but we were discussing the average price...so when he brought up that price I couldn't believe him since that price is too high for the average nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kazikazi:
We are constructing the longest electrified speedy SGR in Africa without hiding. Do u have that kind of stuff?
We have many stuff and Dar es salaam looks like Dubai when comparing with Accra. We don't hide.
We have built about 67 hospitals in last 4 years.You didn't do that.You are just planning to do the same!
You currently have 61 district hospitals, while Tanzania has over 160. Are we the same?
Jakaya kikwete cardiac hospitals is leading in Africa by performing more heart operations among all public facilities in Africa.Are you in that league? And mind you,we are doing heart operations to so many folks from neighboring nations. Show me how far are you on that field!

Your theatre room even look rowdy.... grin.. You are doing way poorly than Ghana. Ghana has close to 300 district hospital. Check your findings again. The rest are emotional
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
samorobo:

[s]Like really..Did you seriously just take a screenshot that read the below..lol what's that suppose to mean..

Wow, Wonderful sounds like what the American dream used to be[/s]

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
vankelvin:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh grin, so you've resorted to throwing tantrums already? grin grin grin grin
Abeg, na play we dey play with you..
We also have 260 Districts in Ghana, and all have Hospitals, clinics, Health Centers and Chip compounds.
About 88 of the Districts do not have ''District or Municipal Hospital''...Note, these Districts already have Government Hospitals,clinics ETC, but they do not have the Hospital that is ''District Hospital in nature (by law)'', so they are the Districts Government wants to build new District Hospitals for(88 Hospitals).
Also we have 6 new Regional Capitals so 6 Regional Hospitals will be built making 94 Hospitals in all.
Info.....https://www.moh.gov.gh/covid-19-government-to-begin-construction-of-88-district-hospitals-this-year-nana-addo/

But we are not posting those District level Hospitals here.
If you check all the Hospitals we posted, its only one of them that is a District Hospital okay..
So should we continue? grin grin

Nop your guy Vaxx had turn that way. Kazikazi told him about those 67 hospitals but he start loudmouthing," you are hiding , you are poor, ooh .... kenya". How are those involved in hospitals.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
rvp20182:
Naira or USD dumbo
Hey am not your regular guy ok. So keep off
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
+254

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Just30:
Popizaino will say it is a lie

Then he would be mistaken...I have been to villages and streetlights are there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wuoche:

Now this what we call coward, why talk too much instead of starting your own match. Aren't you sure of yourself?

I was telling you first, for you to know, meanwhile, let start.

maiduguri

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
vaxx:
favala is a portugese word for slums. You are way off Mr Kilimanjaro.

Despite your government policing your country by trying to hide the true picture of your country. World bank and United nation do justice. Over 70 percent of your people still lives in slums not different from kibera like minded. This is fact .

So What are those slums?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
+254+++

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Are you sure?

Acadavah:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Acadavah:

So What are those slums?
I have submit the factual statement from the recognised authority. UNO and world bank

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roan7:

I was telling you first, for you to know, meanwhile, let start.

maiduguri
Now search Kericho and compare with it, Ok?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
+254

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shaytun:

Wait....is that a ceiling fan in the last pic shocked shocked

Mombasa!!!!!! grin grin grin

My brother, na so i see am oo.
Mombasa WORLD CLASS international airport, the best in Africa. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ghana built more than 70 Hospitals......FACT
TZ---Beautiful Cities/infrastructures YES
But stop speaking as it TZ has everything and Ghana has nothing.
We are only comparing Hospitals.

Kazikazi:
Jakaya kikwete cardiac hospitals is leading in Africa by performing more heart operations among all public facilities in Africa.Overrall,if both public and private health facilities are measured,Tanzania is second just behind SA in doing more heart operations which are safer.Are you in that league? And mind you,we are doing heart operations to so many folks from neighboring nations. Show me how far are you on that field!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7877) (7878) (7879) (7880) (7881) (7882) (7883) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.