Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,524 members, 7,920,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6421186 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
You will be a great Comedian, very funny grin grin grin grin grin
How many Countries beat us in
Real Estate?
Entertainment? and
Tourism?

Austine1213:

But youyou got no real estate sector

Entertainment very small

Tourism also

Informal not sustainable in terms of revenue collection

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Whole of north africa, kenya, Tanzania, angola, your big brother Nigeria
including Libya and Tunisia in entertainment industry grin Good..lets troll

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
vankelvin:
Ghana's Real Estate and Entertainment is ''too small'' compared to ''other African'' Countries like
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-...........
20-

Entertainment Kenya comes after Ghanas big Brother Nigeria, Tanzania, ill add north african countries to the mix

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2020
vaxx:
including Libya and Tunisia in entertainment industry grin Good..lets troll

Ill excuse libya its still in war

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2020
vaxx:
everything that matters with life . University infrastructure, literacy, peace, revenue electricity and lots more....

But not to disturb you from searching far. Human development index summarise it all.
Can we put those things with evidences and fact

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Compared to Tanzania which is a low development country, and a much lower income country

Why is ghana having small real estate sector?

I mean Tanzania has urbanization rate of 30s%

you keep repeating this hogwash like you are not schooled. An Informal economy is all you need to know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Annael:

Can we put those things with evidences and fact
why not human development index is available on search engine
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2020
vankelvin:
You will be a great Comedian, very funny grin grin grin grin grin
How many Countries beat us in
Real Estate?
Entertainment? and
Tourism?

Like yall like to say it, make google, stats, etc your friend

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2020
vaxx:
you keep repeating this hogwash like you are not schooled. An Informal economy is all you need to know.

Tanzania has an informal economy too

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Ill excuse libya its still in war
you are not consistent with reality. grin You once say the whole of north Africa. I am ready to entertain you instead of disputing you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Tanzania has an informal economy too
not as big as what is obtain here .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2020
It really did develop the Infrastructure and the pockets of White South African's and not necessarily the pockets of the Black South Africans grin grin grin

Austine1213:

Yess smiley

And look how that help SA develop
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2020
vaxx:
not as big as what is obtain here .

Your big brother Nigeria has informal, but it's big

Lemme not put Nigeria in the mix

Angola civil war ended 2003,but it already has bigger real estate, you were not in war

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Kazikazi:
That is for just lot 1( or phase 1). Lot 1 is from Dar to Morogoro town.The total length of TZ electrified SGR will be over 2,000 kms.Lot 2 is from morogoro to Singida( just after Dodoma).Its in Dodoma where the biggest and best train station in Africa will be built
Below is morogoro town station.

Exactly! Only 300km of sgr railway is under construction. The lot 2 is not yet under construction, so you can not say 2,000 km electrified sgr exist in Tanzania because you don't even have one in the first place until it's completed. grin

For your information, the 500km existing sgr are electrified but will not be used for now until the our power generation is enhanced after all the project to improve it are completed. The total length of just one is 2,700km. grin

Dakar- Bamako sgr railway will also be electrified. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2020
vankelvin:
It really did develop the Infrastructure and the pockets of White South African's and not necessarily the pockets of the Black South Africans grin grin grin

Put Infrastructure everything falls into place, mine workers earns a pretty decent salary, especially those engeneers

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2020
samorobo:

What about oxygen building do you know that one?

No. I don't know about it. Can you post it her?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2020
vaxx:
you are not consistent with reality. grin You once say the whole of north Africa. I am ready to entertain you instead of disputing you

I forgot the once great libya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Chaii? grin naija don get level for their head be that ooh grin grin

Hehehe! Na so ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Your big brother Nigeria has informal, but it's big

Lemme not put Nigeria in the mix

Angola civil war ended 2003,but it already has bigger real estate, you were not in war
ok grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Like yall like to say it, make google, stats, etc your friend

Let start from real estate.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

I forgot the once great libya
ok cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Annael:

Let start from real estate.

Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Nigeria, Algeria, kenya, angola Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2020
vaxx:
ok cheesy

Lol my bad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol my bad
You are eager to dispute reality on ground without having your fact intact . Joining you on that boat will be like I am sinking along with you . cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Just30:
It's BRT

Except, Ghana will not be reserving lanes for it.

We will rather be using a reverse flow of traffic
Dude, you live in the village ok..
I've used that Aayalolo bus severally. From Tudu terminal to Amasaman..
Those buses don't have a dedicated lane hence stuck in traffic usually for 4 hours like every other Bus with no AC. People are packed like sardine.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Exactly! Only 300km of sgr railway is under construction. The lot 2 is not yet under construction, so you can not say 2,000 km electrified sgr exist in Tanzania because you don't even have one in the first place until it's completed. grin

For your information, the 500km existing sgr are electrified but will not be used for now until the our power generation is enhanced after all the project to improve it are completed. The total length of just one is 2,700km. grin

Dakar- Bamako sgr railway will also be electrified. cool
Phase I and Phase II are all under construction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BYUBWp6M0M
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2020
vaxx:
You are eager to dispute reality on ground without having your fact intact . Joining you on that boat will be like I am sinking along with you . cheesy
Lets not deviate from the matter on hand by focusing on an honest mistake i made

So do you e how many are ahead

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2020
POKUASI2:
Dude, you live in the village ok..
I've used that Aayalolo bus severally. From Tudu terminal to Amasaman..
Those buses doesn't have a dedicated lane hence stuck in traffic usually for 4 hours with no AC. People are packed like sardine.

Lol 4 hours?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Tanzania SGR under construction
Phase I Dar es salam to Morogoro 300KM
Phase II Morogoro - Dodoma - Makutopora Singida 426km
Total 726KM

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol 4 hours?

yes, and people are usually packed like sardine with no AC, no leg room..
Sometimes it can get so hot that you wish you'd walked..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2020
You mean countries like Angola, Kenya and Tanzania beat Ghana in Entertainment? Like seriously?

Austine1213:

Whole of north africa, kenya, Tanzania, angola, your big brother Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Annael:

May I ask you a question!?
Can you mention which things does Ghana beats Tanzania!?

These areas
1--HDI........Fact check-------https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-developed-countries-in-africa/
2--Africa infrastructure Index....Fact check---https://infrastructureafrica.opendataforafrica.org/rscznob/africa-infrastructure-development-index-aidi-2020
3--Literacy rate--https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/literacy-rate-by-country/
4--sports//sports facilities
5--Entertainment//Entertaiment facilities
5--Electricity
6--Water
7--Peace and security---Fact Check--https://www.afritechmedia.com/africas-most-peaceful-countries-2020/
8--Educational facilities
7--Presidential Palace
8--Health Facilities
9--GDP
10-Poverty rate--fact check--https://qz.com/africa/1313380/nigerias-has-the-highest-rate-of-extreme-poverty-globally/
ETC
Having beautiful cities and high rise buildings does not mean worth, money should be in the pockets of the Citizens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.