Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,411 members, 7,920,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6420268 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7910) (7911) (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shma:
which hook Mr ?? grin.
The game was interesting but you decided to let it slide,!! shocked
Anyway, have a goodnight bro. . Hope we'll continue this next time.
Now I'm lost.
What did I let slide?
I corrected you on 'i'm' usage. You said your urgency in typing made you use 'am' instead of 'i'm'. So what else do you want me to say?
That you were lying?

Shma:

At least I learnt what I know. grin
Lol this cracked me up grin .
Indeed you unlearned and relearned today. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
vankelvin:
I doubt the authenticity of this ranking.
because those Ghanaian Hospital on the list, I can say its only 2 that are among topmost Hospitals in Ghana.
And those health Facilities that are the referral facilities were not ranked? how is this possible?

I don't know how it works ooo. You can do more research on it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wuoche:

I haven't seen any Nigerian hospital in top five. Then remember in top 100 best hospitals Kenya has 11,Uganda 8, Tanzania 5, Nigeria 5, Ghana 0.

At least, higher than any hospital in Kenya. That's the koko. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Danielnino00:

In a saner country,Moi would be in jail for running a democratic country like a military president,don't you agree ?

Moi was not a military president, we held elections every 4 years without fail. In a sane country, Buhari wouldnt spend months in London treating a mere ear infection. cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

You're in the spirit my brother. wink

Dem go hear am, I dey miss Samorobo here today.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I bet you missed this part...are you really sure this are your brothers...look at how they were quick to like the photo grin grin

You know you can always cross over to this side mate...I'll make sure you get your revenge soon enough cool
One thing am sure of is am well off way than you. Seriously if I was ugly I would have just said that account is not mine simple as that. His just trolling, most of you hiding behind your phone's knows how you all look. Inferiority complex, the reason you are happy is because you thought u have dodge a big bullet. But nothing changes someone who is ugly. Take heart bro. Kenyans are no match.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
68816419:

even Borno, Maiduguri got better infrastructures than than the whole of Mombasa county , not to mention Kano,Kaduna or Jos

Chai! Even some universities stadium better pass this one oooo. grin

Kenya doesn't have infrastructures. I wonder how they are rated above us in infrastructures.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Roan7:

Dem go hear am, I dey miss Samorobo here today.
Lol...shey mods ban am ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Para ke?
Na internet we dey Baba mi.
I no fit para because óyínbó say a para for a Naija is equal to Germany generator. Tainkyu! grin
I dey gbadun your 2baba vibes..carry go joor! grin
No Lele bro.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:
The pan-atlantic university - Lagos Business School's Executive-MBA programme is ranked as the best in Africa by The Economist in its Executive MBA (EMBA) rankings (link below). It was the only African university to make the list of the 65 top Executive MBA programmes in the world, where it ranked 48th position, surpassing the business schools of the university of Pittsburgh, university of Wisconsin, university of Melbourne in Australia, university of Florida and the Copenhagen Business School.

Hahahaha! I told those South African guys that Nigeria is not sleeping. grin

See as we dust dem put for ground. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Daniella are you done already? We havent even discussed Olusegun and Goodluck Jonathan yet? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Danielnino00:

Irrelevant...

Nigeria isn't a family business like Kenya grin ..

Does Uhuru have a son?
If yes,be prepared to welcome him as your president in the future grin

grin grin grin grin grin
That's for sure.

It's compulsory Uhuru son, or his daughter self will rule Kenyan in the future, it's agreement, family business fam.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Now I'm lost.
What did I let slide?
I corrected you on 'i'm' usage. You said your urgency in typing made you use 'am' instead of 'i'm'. So what else do you want me to say?
That you were lying?

Lol this cracked me up grin .
Indeed you unlearned and relearned today. grin
you know well bro, that is what it is. wink.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! I told those South African guys that Nigeria is not sleeping. grin

See as we dust dem put for ground. grin
Shey you dey mind those ones.
Toxicity is their full DNA structure.

E get one Keke something babe wey just dey here dey ass lick Kenyans.
Mumu dey seek attention....I like as all Naija people ya look away.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Roan7:

grin grin grin grin grin
That's for sure.

It's compulsory Uhuru son, or his daughter self will rule Kenyan in the future, it's agreement, family business fam.

Nigeria was once administered from an ICU wing in a Saudi hospital by a president breathing with the aid of ventilators. A true banana Republic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jamestown123:
One thing am sure of is am well off way than you. Seriously if I was ugly I would have just said that account is not mine simple as that. His just trolling, most of you hiding behind your phone's knows how you all look. Inferiority complex, the reason you are happy is because you thought u have dodge a big bullet. But nothing changes someone who is ugly. Take heart bro. Kenyans are no match.

I know of a certain guy in here who was quick to deny that his IG profile is his, so does that mean he's ugly?

You tell me.....

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Shey you dey mind those ones.
Toxicity is their full DNA structure.

E get one Keke something babe wey just dey here dey ass lick Kenyans.
Mumu dey seek attention....I like as all Naija people ya look away.

No more Queen's language? Yes, hide behind your pidgin little punk. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jamestown123:

I never said that you were ugly. Its your countrymen who were mocking you all along.

The fact that you aren't denying your photo shows you aren't insecure about your looks and I respect you on that.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Lol...shey mods ban am ni? grin

I no know oo, i no sight am here today.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I know of a certain guy in here who was quick to deny that his IG profile is his, so does that mean he's ugly?

You tell me.....
I didn't saw that part. I have things to do, you think I will be in this forum from morning till midnight? And hey go take a chill pill. Nigerian are not like Kenyans. Like I said you never see me you dey wail. Only the names self know how una look like.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Roan7:

I no know oo, i no sight am here today.
Mark my words.
Baba go land here tomorrow begin dey blast all the yeye Kenyans wey dey yarn dust.

That guy get time oo... baba go reply every mention Sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shma:
you know well bro, that is what it is. wink.

Bloody ass liar, you always use "AM" Instead of "I'M" I wanted to correct you on that before, but i let it slide.
Swallow your pride and admit your error, no one is perfect, and above mistake, we learn everyday fam.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obakillah:

No more Queen's language? Yes, hide behind your pidgin little punk. grin
Erm nigga did I suddenly lose my hold of English because I typed Pidgin English?

Alaye Japa joor!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Mark my words.
Baba go land here tomorrow begin dey blast all the yeye Kenyans wey dey yarn dust.

That guy get time oo... baba go reply every mention Sha grin

Asin ehn, he reply dey give me joy, even Kenyans dey fear am die grin grin grin grin grin
Because he no dey give them chance at all, at all, even one boer here dey fear am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Roan7:

Asin ehn, he reply dey give me joy, even Kenyans dey fear am die grin grin grin grin grin
Because he no dey give them chance at all, at all, even one boer here dey fear am grin grin grin
Na that Boer own dey funny me pass. grin grin

E get one dey wey only the two of them argue enter two pages.
Only two of them o! grin

I wan laff die I swear. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jamestown123:
I didn't saw that part. I have things to do, you think I will be in this forum from morning till midnight? And hey go take a chill pill. Nigerian are not like Kenyans. Like I said you never see me you dey wail. Only the names self know how una look like.

Is my name really that bad. ?

BTW do you know my awesomeness alone can intimidate the hell out of you talk less of my looks. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Na that Boer own dey funny me pass. grin grin

E get one dey wey only the two of them argue enter two pages.
Only two of them o! grin

I wan laff die I swear. grin

aswear, e dey give am hot hot, the boer dey give sam chance, e no dey like to follow drag again.
Sam na inspirational, i like that guy die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
vankelvin:

Real Tanzanian's kids look like this

These kids have been shown here long time in Nairaland.

Those kids that are eating are of Mali; children school food WP.

Shame ,You have been posting misleading photos about Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Erm nigga did I suddenly lose my hold of English because I typed Pidgin English?

Alaye Japa joor!

I really don't care to be honest. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Roan7:

aswear, e dey give am hot hot, the boer dey give sam chance, e no dey like to follow drag again.
Sam na inspirational, i like that guy die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Baba say 'inspirational'. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obakillah:

I really don't care to be honest. wink
Then it's simple bro.

Don't quote me. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Roan7:

Are you finished with Uhuru Kenyatta? I have a lot to say about Nigerian presidents/junta. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7910) (7911) (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.