Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6419727 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7937) (7938) (7939) (7940) (7941) (7942) (7943) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
obaaderemi:
It simply means Kenya's economy will remain as small as it is!

He doesn't want to admit it grin ..

See the countries they are competing with self..
South Sudan grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
vankelvin:
Kampala only has a CBD were High rise buildings are packed there.
the other side of the city has only short buildings..
At least Accra has it spread across
Airport City
Shiashi
CBD
Ridge
Osu
Dzorwulu
Ministries
Legon
Polo grounds ETC with some meaningful high rise buildings there.

Aside Kampala CBD show me another area in Kampala where there are High rise buildings?

Why are you been defensive?
It will only make it seems Kampala is comparable to Accra.just ignore them and don't continue to drag accra in that mud.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Danielnino00:

7% according to the Brookings institution...
5.8% according to the IMF wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Turkana.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ngong` Hills

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Morning view in Kaimosi.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
jln115:
5.8% according to the IMF wink

7.1% according to the world bank..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Danielnino00:

7.1% according to the world bank..
Ok then 5-7% wink

And Nigerian economy is set to shrink by nearly that much as well wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tinderet.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
jln115:
Ok then 5-7% wink

And Nigerian economy is set to shrink by nearly that much as well wink

Yea.... We know....

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shai hills game reserve, Dodowa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shai Hills game reserve, Dodowa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shai Hills Game reserve, Dodowa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Acadavah:
Tanzania
Fantastic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Amboseli National Park.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Giraffe Manor, Karen.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Windsor Golf club

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shai Hills resource reserve, Dodowa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wuoche:
Amboseli National Park.
Is that mountain in Kenya?
Hohohoho

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
rvp2018:
Look like Beirut during war or Yemeni - like it's just recovering from a nuclear bomb. If this is your famed Banana Island - then it surely is bananas. Davido should have more class.

What I expected was maybe something like Mombasa's Nyali - considering it's near the sea - at least some beach front - some golf course - and lots of greenery - and maybe boats - and all that.

Not construction sites of cheap apartments.

I expect Lagos to have something like this - Sirai house Mombasa - for the rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZphJwY6lc

I hope you know that drone didn't fly exclusive locations like Dangote (global richest black man),Adenuga's(2nd global richest black man),Folarin Alakija(global richest black woman),Tinubu...you drink can go near this people's roof...this guys have their own location tucked somewhere from the rest in Banana island..

Yeah it looks like a construction site same way Eko Atlantic will look if you fly a drone over in about 10-15years time...heck same way Dubai looks most especially in place where new development is springing up with lands here and there..e.g Dubai marina....
Expect to see less greenery,open lands here and there mixed with both completed and uncompleted buildings...
Greenery has never been a Lagos thing, limited land space and rapid urbanisation is to blame for that...if you want greenery then head to Abuja,port Harcourt,uyo just to mention a few....

Did you just say Banana island should be like mombassa best Neighbourhoods which is Nyali...Nigga pls, that a National insult.....And did you also compare that ugly greek-like, typical anthen house with lesser taste in luxury with the DAvido's masterpiece apartment in Banana island.....You could literally see that attention to details was properly taken in to consideration (automated curtains, touch sensitive shower and all that)..heck most of the appliance , furniture, are from top global brands...like Bosch, Versace e.t.c....

Now this is your Nyali...you must be high in early morning urine to mention Nyali and Banana island in the same sentence..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCC3UMcd1mw

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shai Hills Resource Reserve, Dodowa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shma:

Your ranting is welcomed. grin..
I can't be moved by characters like samorobo.
It's for your own good man hence the advice....
Once again run for your dare life without looking back if you know your life is still Sweeting you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kazikazi:
Is that mountain in Kenya?
Hohohoho
I knew you must complain grin grin grin. Anyway, the Mountain is yours while the view is ours grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Maasai community. How high can you jump?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mole National Park, Mole

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
jln115:
lol grin grin grin so you think I care what laaitjie with a keyboard warrior complex says grin grin grin

Maybe if you brought facts I would care but childish insults.... Na mate!! grin grin

No .Sammy laaitjie is just surprised..I mean a while ago you seemed like you had all the talks a d all of a sudden they began to diminish .. could it be that you are out of words or yoyy you were running out of strength and sense to write anymore...
Just saying..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wuoche:

I knew you must complain grin grin grin. Anyway, the Mountain is yours while the view is ours grin grin
The view is yours? Is the mountain yours? Why can't u stand in a border and photography your Kenya while facing Kenya instead of facing TZ?
What u do is theft.
Anyway, how far with your neighbor the Ethiopians?
I saw they shot again a Kenyan plane when it was landing in Somalia.It seems the Ethiopians are ruling there

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mole National Park, Mole-Ghana

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7937) (7938) (7939) (7940) (7941) (7942) (7943) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.