Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,261 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6320503 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

Nigerians be like.. They gat nothing on us..

Those Danfos look like rolling coffins lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2017
Koroga festival Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 12:00pm On May 23, 2017
uzzyfire:
plsss wat does Kenya have on us grin grin grin lol

U seriously can never compare our matatu art culture with those yellow van taxi u call bus grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2017
More from Koroga

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

Well your friends here will claim everything good that doesn't come from their country to be fake.

So Y'll nigerians doubting please for Pete's sake I'm not desperate to please your egos here. Whether u believe it or not its simply not my problem. Period.

Iv told yo friend if it pleases him to go ahead and search every where in the net....he wont find me on google shit,I'm here you stupid ass. So its either y'll swallow yo pride for talking smack about me n Kenyan women or choke on it coz coco just don't care about all the negative stupid bull. smiley

For the last time that is me. Coco will be posting here frequently you simply cant be served everything in the same bowl so take some chill pills and fix your attitudes smiley

bla bla bla bla wats moral lesson of dis story
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:
Nigerians are celebrating the largest and most colourful street carnival in Calabar city (which attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists from all over the world).

While Jay254 and mtis are celebrating blanket gatherings. Can Kenyans be any more comical?

The 2 nd pic shows a common characteristic with Naijj women. A tendency toward square hips,Idk if It's a southern thing but the Igbo and Yoruba females I've seen both shared that thingy. Which is why Naijjans comment on 'coke bottled shape' of Kenyan women.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

Hahaha I dont know alot of people who speak sheng. Infact most were from facebook back then. Haven't been on social media for quite a long time now.

Lol is sheng supposed to be a mother tongue??

For the young people it is the closest they get to mother tongue. All languages mixed in there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

hahahah true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 12:02pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Hahaha ul see they'll still argue about theirs being the best grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

Hahaha lol I'm taking that as a compliment. And yes my ass thick like that undecided I know u can never admit to anything about a Kenyan. tongue

OK ur ass is thick , fine we all agree
wat have u used d thick ass to achieve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:05pm On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

I think you need brain trasplant... So calabar attracts more tourist than.. Mara,Mombasa,Malindi,Naivasha,Watamu and Diani...

Why are you comparing so many Kenyan cities and towns with just Calabar city??

Calabar Carnivial is the largest street carnival in Africa.

Very soon, Calabar will start competing the likes of Rio de Janeiro and Trinidad and Tobago in street carnivals, bringing millions of tourists to the city. While Kenyans are still blanketting themselves in small gatherings. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 12:06pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

For the young people it is the closest they get to mother tongue. All languages mixed in there

And sheng Is ever evolving... So its a bit hard to catch up grin I went as far as writing them down to impress my friends but jeez it was a long time iv lost them and m thinking whatever words I was taught aren't the same used now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:
Nigerians are celebrating the largest and most colourful street carnival in Calabar city (which attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists from all over the world).

While Jay254 and mtis are celebrating blanket gatherings. Can Kenyans be any more comical?

LMAO dude,

Your calabar ish is a traditional carnival am sure its full of voodoo and village chants. Blankets and Wines is a worldclass gathering, just look at the number of tourists. And we don't dress in feathers and traditional garb while at it, we keep it simple and cool. Can't match our swagg

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Haha, Uzzy finally getting weak. Ladies know where to touch
lol iv seen better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 23, 2017
mtis:

i think he lives in kenya..once said he visited pwani couple of times...But i think the bitterness comes form seen what we have an comparing with their country an all that resources they have ...

He knows nairobi quite well also and always sounds very pissed while talking. Jealous types
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Pidgin always sounds funny except it hardly makes sense
it makes sense , u just don't undstnd it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Why are you comparing so many Kenyan cities and towns with just Calabar city??

Calabar Carnivial is the largest street carnival in Africa.

Very soon, Calabar will start competing the likes of Rio de Janeiro and Trinidad and Tobago in street carnivals, bringing millions of tourists to the city. While Kenyans are still blanketting themselves in small gatherings. grin

Calabar can not beat any of those mentioned individually... They receive alot of tourist year around not due to some festivals.

Improve the image of Nigeria before dreaming of making the calabar festival to be like samba festival..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2017
68816419:
what if Ugandan stops selling electricity to Kenya what would happen ? grin

Kenya Power to import Cheaper & Reliable Electricity from Ethiopia

http://kenyanwallstreet.com/kenya-power-import-cheaper-reliable-electricity-ethiopia

Apart from this avenue(Ugandan importation), Kenya also imports power from Ethiopia to feed Moyale, which is not linked to Kenya’s national electricity grid. Kenya and Ethiopia are undertaking a 500 kV DC transmission line from Ethiopia. This line has a power transfer capacity of 2,000 MW and is at an advanced stage of implementation. The project is expected to cost USD1.26 billion being financed by the African Development Bank. It runs about 1,045km, of which 445km is within Ethiopia’s territory and the rest in Kenya. In 2016 China Electric Power Equipment and Technology (CET) announced that it had officially commenced the construction of the transmission line. grin grin

Ethiopia is determined to be a major exporter of power in this region cry. The country currently exports about 10 megawatts of power to Kenyan border towns. They plan to sell 100 megawatts to Sudan and 50 megawatts to Djibouti. Besides these, the country has agreements to export 400 megawatts to Rwanda and Tanzania and soon to Burundi. Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda plan to build a 400-kilovolt electricity line running from Olkaria in Kenya through Uganda to Birembo in Rwanda.

Kenya and Tanzania which currently enjoy a less than cordial business relationship have an agreement for power exchange at border towns which are not connected to their national grids. In 2014, Zambia, Tanzania, and Kenya signed a MoU to fund a USD 1.2 billion power inter-connector project that will connect the East African Power Pool to the Southern African Power Pool.

They cant do that. Why would they? Uganda economy is heavily reliant on the Kenya, obtaining much of their manufactured goods from Kenya. Kenya is the leading investor in that country as a matter of fact.

So what if it supplies its surplus electricity to Kenya? It wont change tje fact that these countries in fact enjoy a much stabler power supply than Nigeria.
Kenya still produces some 2600mw of electricity, in addition to those from Uganda and Tanzania- there were also talks of importing some more from Ethiopia. That means Kenyans and tge other countries in the region u Nigerians often often look down upon as "of all the places" enjoy cheap and stable electricity.

Generators are not known to be home appliances here in Kenya, I for one havent operated one. Those here are power back- up devices for offices, factories and events, just in case the power goes out, which again is quite rare.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:14pm On May 23, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Leave that guy alone. Debating with him is like arguing with a goat. He's included 3 towers under construction in the Lagos list, one tower with 19 floors, another tower with 17 floors and two names of the same tower thus increasing the tower count of Lagos' towers over 20 floors from 18 to 24. He's then fished random figures from his arse as total number of high-rises in Lagos and Nairobi. Interestingly he first stated that Lagos has 106 high-rises then suddenly it's 126 and he claims Mombasa has no tower over 20 floors lol. It's painful debating him.

Random figures from Emporis, the same organization that figured New York highrises to be 6000, Moscow 11,000 etc. grin

Hahahahahah! You know I boost bubbles. Where in this forum did I initially say Lagos has 106 highrises?

I never said so, I dare you to quote the post. grin

I can only remember I reduced the number from 126 to 110 highrises because I removed the Sixteen 12-storey Towers due to the fact you raised eyebrow about 12 floors. grin

Did I say Mombasa doesn’t have Tower over 20 floors? shocked grin

Yes! It painful because you have been weighted in the balance and found wanting. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

And sheng Is ever evolving... So its a bit hard to catch up grin I went as far as writing them down to impress my friends but jeez it was a long time iv lost them and m thinking whatever words I was taught aren't the same used now grin

Kwani where were you brought up?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 12:15pm On May 23, 2017
uzzyfire:
OK ur ass is thick , fine we all agree
wat have u used d thick ass to achieve

grin hahahahahahahaha now u wanna hear about my ass achievements??

I swear watching you choke on yo ego is making my day. smiley

Nigga be humble.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
Jay254:
Koroga festival Nairobi

The guy is comparing traditional festivals with modern events. He wants us to shame him with pictures of kenyan events that are truly epic and happen at night grin I don't know if any of theirs can take place at night undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
uzzyfire:
it makes sense , u just don't undstnd it.

yea
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:17pm On May 23, 2017
Jay254:

I told him at times I feel like am Arguing with ababy... He will cook everything to see Nija ahead..

You will beat him but he will still come back with thesame mind that you proved him wrong.

You should be ashamed that a baby is slaying you with facts on ground. grin

A discerning mind can attest to this. grin
Common you can do better. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

Nigga be humble.
na u sabi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2017
forgiveness:

Hahahahahah! grin grin d thing pain the guy ooooooo. grin

Show me your list and I will pinpoint Parliament Tower and Prism Tower still under construction but you included them on ya list.. Maka why? grin

Pic of the carcass of Parliament Tower Nairobi. angry grin

Pic of Prism Tower carcass.. Bhuuuhahaha! grin

And you have the gut to point accusing fingers. grin

@Jay254 please count these buildings and tell me the truth. grin

CBN building Lagos.. The one NairobiWalker is claiming to be 19. grin

Eko Tower Lagos... The one NairobiWalker is claiming to be 19. grin

CNB is around 22floors while Eko Tower is 18floors ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2017
CocoMilian:

Nigga be humble.

Ass Achievements cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Kwani where were you brought up?

Amsterdam,Netherlands. And Nairobi,Kenya.
Its been back n forth basically...stayed in the states too but trust me. No matter where we went my family made it feel like you were never far from home smiley u have no idea how Kenyans are loved outside. Eps with the rugby teams and athletes we are viewed in a certain status that y'll should jus be darn proud. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
kikuyu1:

The 2 nd pic shows a common characteristic with Naijj women. A tendency toward square hips,Idk if It's a southern thing but the Igbo and Yoruba females I've seen both shared that thingy. Which is why Naijjans comment on 'coke bottled shape' of Kenyan women.

Nigerian women do not come in a fixed shape!

They are of different shapes and sizes (especially Southern women) like these below.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Those Afars might have been the black pharaohs of egypt.
Yes, they could.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ass Achievements cheesy

Well I could b bitchy about it and say he would never walk with his girl in high esteem ever again like my man does. smiley

I dont get why they worship and judge the outside beauty so much instead of looking for women with brains and who can make a good wife. Smh undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 23, 2017
Nowenuse:

Nigerian women do not come in a fixed shape!

They are of different shapes and sizes (especially Southern women) like these below.

They could borrow some ass from east africa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 47 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.