Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6418957 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8014) (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
jln115:
Only a Kenyan would say something like this grin grin

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Shma:
The only slum that looks like smell is your super undisputed under water largest slum makoko..
And yes, I can admit Nigerian afro music is just on another level hence I don't see any problem a girl flirting for it.
On ground things are different baboon, we treat you the way you see makoko grin

And please, you didn't build any road, Switzerland did. The contractors were both European decent. RCC is just a subsidiary of Switzerland headquartered SBI International Holdings AG and the tendering was done in accordance with European union terms and conditions. Your people were just workmanship in the site grin. Sorry to say that baboon wink[/s]
grin E pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Justnotyou:

Fair enough.
Also don't know if you were implying it or not but Afrikaans is not a creole imo wink or at very least a true creole
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
jln115:
Also don't know if you were implying it or not but Afrikaans is not a creole imo wink or at very least a true creole

It's creole since you're so sure it isn't Dutch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
BeforeJuly:

[s]did you just deduce this from he back of your brain?

how are black people immune to racist tendencies?

I bet there are more black racists in Africa than anywhere else[/s].

A black man can't be racist and this is not up for arguments so please...STFU

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Why not! Stoffie repeatedly called the sadistic episode a mere experiment and questioned how effective it was, due, obviously, to the unmatched innate sociopathic nature. We forgot to remind him that even one successful case was bad enough!

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/7220#88815716

Thanks! The net never forgets - I just wish the Naijjan knew the f'ery they're mindlessly liking like faithful WIVES!
Why would anyone downplay that deliberate AIDS agenda?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just30:
feasibility studies were not properly done
They wanted the Sgr because they saw Nigeria doing something like that. It saddled them with heavy debts. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Justnotyou:

It's creole since you're so sure it isn't Dutch.
Here is a study done by the university of Michigan wrt Afrikaans vs creole :

The conclusion was that Afrikaans is not a creole but a language that contains creolisms however the internal structure does not contain pidgin or creole features

http://pdfproc.lib.msu.edu/?file=/DMC/African%20Journals/pdfs/Journal%20of%%20University%20of%20Zimbabwe/vol3n2/juz003002010.pdf
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
kikuyu1:

Thanks! The net never forgets - I just wish the Naijjan knew the f'ery they're mindlessly liking like faithful WIVES!
Im still waiting for him to quote where i said it was a "failed experiment" wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i think, they felt building it was going to help reduce poverty in their villages and increase their urbanization.

But that will not happen especially when no investor wants to sink their money into any form of productive venture
obaaderemi:
They wanted the Sgr because they saw Nigeria doing something like that. It saddled them with heavy debts. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
TayserMahrii:

You questioned the success rate which in other words means you thought the experiment was a massive fail...ie you could have done better.

No. He fully understood Boers were spreading AIDS as a depopulation agenda but pretended not to by questioning the death rate!
For real, Stoffie is AN EVIL MOFO. He knows full well millions of black lives were lost, across Africa kids were orphaned, families left to struggle economically after losing breadwinners.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
jln115:
Here is a study done by the university of Michigan wrt Afrikaans vs creole :

The conclusion was that Afrikaans is not a creole but a language that contains creolisms however the internal structure does not contain pidgin or creole features

http://pdfproc.lib.msu.edu/?file=/DMC/African%20Journals/pdfs/Journal%20of%%20University%20of%20Zimbabwe/vol3n2/juz003002010.pdf

Either way the low Franconian language isn't indigenous to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
kikuyu1:

No. He fully understood Boers were spreading AIDS as a depopulation agenda but pretended not to by questioning the death rate!
For real, Stoffie is AN EVIL MOFO. He knows full well millions of black lives were lost, across Africa kids were orphaned, families left to struggle economically after losing breadwinners.
Oh the irony!! grin grin

Regardless of what i think of this deliberate spread of aids debate, the fact remains I have admitted that what my ancestors have done was wrong..........You sick people murdered and raped over 10 000 unarmed Somali civilians.......and then have the nerve to call Kenyatta snr a benevolent leader!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Black people can't be racists FYI wink

Ignorant, you think only the white are racist?
What you just typed there is racist, don't twist it.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Justnotyou:

Either way the low Franconian language isn't indigenous to Africa.
that's your opinion wink My point still stands.....Afrikaans is a language that originated in SA and is only spoken in SA/South Africans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
The Kenyan sgr was designed to fail.

It has failed already bro, and they know it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
kikuyu1:

What the hell are you talking about? You should keep the Nigerians out of your back &forth with the Boer.

And, despite the fact that we disagree with the Boer, doesn't mean we should humour liars and desperate people like you. Where in his posts did he claim the Aids thing was a "failed experiment?" Your sister, TashaMaria was the one who claimed AIDS was spread among blacks by whites.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
obaaderemi:
What the hell are you talking about? You should keep the Nigerians out of your back &forth with the Boer.

And, despite the fact that we disagree with the Boer, doesn't mean we should humour liars and desperate people like you. Where in his posts did he claim the Aids thing was a "failed experiment?" Your sister, TashaMaria was the one who claimed AIDS was spread among blacks by whites.
He was referring to a debate we had a weeks ago.....but yes nowhere did I say anything about it being a failed experiment or some sortwink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Roan7:

Ignorant, you think only the white are racist?
What you just typed there is racist, don't twist it.

What other word do you use to refer to a poor white man?

Cause the last time I checked trailer-trash or white-trash was coined by the whites themselves. The most racist mofos to ever walk on this planet.

The whole concept of racism was brought about by those mofos.

The hate that they give is the hate that they receive back.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i think, they felt building it was going to help reduce poverty in their villages and increase their urbanization.

But that will not happen especially when no investor wants to sink their money into any form of productive venture
grin Kenyans have this fantasy of thinking if they keep copying others blindly, they would catch up with them. They are always playing catch up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
jln115:
He was referring to a debate we had a weeks ago.....but yes nowhere did I say anything about it being a failed experiment or some sortwink
I saw it then.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
You come from a country that is 200m strong; this is your forum; and yet you're desperate for alliances. Facts are stubborn. You can massage the Boers, the Ghanaians, the TZ balls, but it won't help the case of your nation. Only brutal honesty like we dish here will shock you from the miasma of giant delusion. Let the Boer defend himself and let them take responsibility for 200yrs of atrocities they have committed in entire Southern Africa. They don't even stand your Nigerians a.rse down there in South Africa and will kill you for sport.

obaaderemi:

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
rvp2018:
The atrocities your neanderthal gene in you has committed is beyond the pale. Africans we are humans. We don't have such neanderthal genes.

The difference btw African and European is that neanderthal gene. You're not human. Naturally, you'd be animal - hunter, and gatherer like Khoisan - but because you're enlighten - you're now animal living in cities capable of animal instincts and destructions.

Clap! Clap!Clap! That gene makes them effed up- the more Neanderthal the more inhuman. The world's most violent cultures are located along the Russian Caucasus and the adjoining mountains spreading into W Asia.
Throughout history they've been plagued with family feuds, faggotry, inbreeding and an in group vs out group mentality.
Read up a bit on history of Dagestanis, Chechens, Georgians, the Impostor Jews, Pathans etc, etc.
In case you're wondering WHAT THE ENTIRE FCVK IS HAPPENING TO THESE KIDS its how the Caucanderthal Impostors circumcise their hatchlings!?
At 8 days ofc their immune systems are COMPLETELY underdeveloped so many die of simple colds that develop into pneumonia within yours. But you know their power in the West . Cops, health, media even the PTA are in their hands!?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
kikuyu1:

Clap! Clap!Clap! That gene makes them effed up- the more Neanderthal the more inhuman. The world's most violent cultures are located along the Russian Caucasus and the adjoining mountains spreading into W Asia.
Throughout history they've been plagued with family feuds, faggotry, inbreeding and an in group vs out group mentality.
Read up a bit on history of Dagestanis, Chechens, Georgians, the Impostor Jews, Pathans etc, etc.
In case you're wondering WHAT THE ENTIRE FCVK IS HAPPENING TO THESE KIDS its how the Caucanderthal Impostors circumcise their hatchlings!?
And im guessing there is a Kenyan gene that makes one believe in reptilians, unicorns, Hillary Clinton clones, Black Nazis, Khoisan being Asian ect ect ect grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

they so badly want to show their country show that our view of it changes

They know they can't compete with anyone, not even in their region, they are just desperate, and needed attentions, and also to reeducate themselves here, that's what is keeping this thread, and they feel entertained here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kenyans are smarter than the average African. That is why South African companies meet their waterloo in Kenya. You're used to bubbling idiots like those Southern Africans Khoisans and the West African beggars. The Boer has tried to enter Kenya market and we always send them back minus their shirts.

We value education and that helps us understand the intricacies of the world. I am not sure about replitilain, unicorns but I am pretty sure Khoisan carries Euroasian genes.

jln115:
And im guessing there is a Kenyan gene that makes one believe in reptilians, unicorns, Hillary Clinton clones, Black Nazis, Khoisan being Asian ect ect ect grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
You live in alternate universe. Kenya won Nigeria before we even arrived here. Fellow Nigerians had made that case. We long left that debate - Sammy still posting renders smiley - and now entertain rodent eating Ghanaians, the Lazy Tanzanians, and the HORRIBLES Boers.
Roan7:

They know they can't compete with anyone, not even in their region, they are just desperate, and needed attentions, and also to reeducate themselves here, that's what is keeping this thread, and they feel entertained here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
rvp2018:
Kenyans are smarter than the average African. That is why South African companies meet their waterloo in Kenya. You're used to bubbling idiots like those Southern Africans Khoisans and the West African beggars. The Boer has tried to enter Kenya market and we always send them back minus their shirts.

We value education and that helps us understand the intricacies of the world. I am not sure about replitilain, unicorns but I am pretty sure Khoisan carries Euroasian genes.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha
Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho

You smarter? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

A black man can't be racist and this is not up for arguments so please...STFU
I see you're subtly evading an argument.

I'll save you the stress.

But just one last thing: don't go about thinking blacks can't be racist cos that's one of the most retàrded B.S. the world over. If you followed the BLM train on Twitter you'd have seen a lot of black on white racist tweets. Don't live in ignorance.

Signed: BeforeJuly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yes, that is why we stole your mountain. Nobody has done that in the world.
Kazikazi:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha
Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho

You smarter? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
rvp2018:

Cool story bro grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
We are the only country in SSA to have successfully beaten South Africa companies through competition. Elsewhere they go and enact their little colonies and rule. Look like you'v been sinking 1.5B dollars annually in Kenya with little to show for returns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRmXfp2N1iU

Official statistics from the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA) shows that companies in that country have been investing an average of $1.4 billion a year in Africa since 1991 surpassing UK, US and France. However, compared good run in Africa, it is not so in Kenya.

The reasons they have failed in Kenya is the fact that they take a domineering outlook in managing their outfits, which does not go well with Kenyans. The problem comes when South Africans corporate chiefs fails to appreciate that unlike the less sophisticated African markets, a "one-size-fits-all" approach cannot work in Kenya. Kenyan businesses are very developed in all systems, procedures and processes than those in markets South Africans have conquered.

Stanbic Bank, the only South African corporate which managed to penetrate the Kenyan market. Its Kenya country manager said, "sounds a bit like the way one hears some people describe Kenyans in Tanzania or Americans in Europe. My take is there are different communication style- e.g South Africans or Kenyans or Americans can be regarded in some cycles as 'too direct' or 'aggressive' in their work ethic and style.
"

jln115:
Cool story bro grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8014) (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.