Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,918 members, 7,927,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6449173 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8197) (8198) (8199) (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
I just responded to you in my last post grin by the way, how old are you? grin it is not Ghana’s job to police the entire Gulf of Guinea,huh?by the way, those criminals causing problems in the Gulf of Guinea, come from your country grin they are nigerians cool
Abohboy:

Come on then, show me Ghana’s navy and military power and prove to me that they are protecting the Gulf of Guinea more than Nigeria is.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:
Do you think other countries get any pleasure in debating criminals like you?
Or you think we fancy your bleach face-black buttocks personality ehh?

Even your failed state gives you hope. Such an ignorant nonentity.
Go sip some urine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
Let me teach you small sense. Nigeria today,huh? Has no business trying to carry on as a regional power. Nigeria’s overarching priority should be easing the hardship in Nigeria. People are suffering in your country. Common electricity is luxury grin and yiu want to claim regional superpower? That is madness grin

We are still the regional superpower, and a continental superpower as a whole till today, and common electricity will very soon be solved, but I will tell you now ghana doesn’t have constant electricity either for all its citizens, plus Nigeria is going to power over 25 million people with solar energy by 2024, and we have signed a contract with Siemens for 25 000MW and lastly we have started the akk gas pipeline which will create over 4500MW of electricity. But keep on willing me mad when I’m the only one speaking facts nd I can actually back this up with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:

Well West Africa is different, unlike South and East Africa where SA and Kenya tend to have the urge over the other countries in almost everything.

In West Africa, we do not have one country leading.
When you go by the Stats and indices, you will realize both Ghana and Nigeria are on the same level.
Other West African Countries depend on Ghana more than they depend on nigeria.
Ghana hosts more refugees than nigeria
Ghana supplies 4 other countries Electricity namely Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso and Cote Devior.
Ghana serves as the Education and Health care haven to other West African Countries than nigeria.
Until recently, Ghana used to control the Airspace of West Africa>>https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/Managing-the-West-African-airspace-379803 as well as the Gulf of Guinea except Nigeria Coast.
More African Countries rely on Ghana's Sea Port than Nigeria
Ghana champions Democracy in West Africa.
If you want anything from ECOWAS, and nigeria is refusing you of it, just petition Ghana and you will be sorted out. Eg. Morocco's ECOWAS bid
If Nollywood is refusing to feature you, just try your luck in Ghana, if you are really a good Actor, Nollywood will have no choice but to feature you.
Eg, Okawah Shazney, Eddy Watson, Frank Artus, Princess Shingels ETC
When Lauran Bagbo of Ivory Coast refused stepping down after he had lost, Ghana Army and France Army rounded him up
I can go on and on and on,.

So West Africa have no definite Power House.

Which same level are you with Nigeria? grin

Tell us what is Ghana's minimum wage. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Even Mr. P (one of the P Square brothers) said Electricity is not for the poor in society.. Like WTf is that?.
That is how pathetic things are in their country that the Rich in society thinks poor people don't deserve to enjoy Electricity?

Noisyrians:
Let me teach you small sense. Nigeria today,huh? Has no business trying to carry on as a regional power. Nigeria’s overarching priority should be easing the hardship in Nigeria. People are suffering in your country. Common electricity is luxury grin and yiu want to claim regional superpower? That is madness grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
theenchanter:
lol, when u see this type of post, u just laugh over it n move along. Dude even said w.a depends on ghana than 9ja

Honestly, it's just funny, no be their faults sha. SMH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abohboy:

Come on then, show me Ghana’s navy and military power and prove to me that they are protecting the Gulf of Guinea more than Nigeria is.
u no dey hear word. Cant u leave these people alone abi u hear any sensible claim from them? Just visit the forum game section n give urself some rational headache rather than engaging with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Current security situations of a Country determines the strength/might of their Military/ navy.

Take piracy and hijacking of vessels in your territorial waters and boko haram as example and you will realize the weakness in your security apparatus.

Shaytun:

Oga..you need to realize the point you stop engaging in a debate.

The other guy is not ready to engage in any sensible discussion, he’s just here to sling some muds around..unless you’re ready for mud slinging leave him be.

know when to stop engaging in a debate with someone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abohboy:

Because of the contract signed in the 1960s where they agreed that Nigeria would build a dam and sell them electricity if they didn’t dam the River Niger upstream, because it would affect Nigeria which is downstream, they sell them energy from the kainji dam which was built in that time

Dude you mean as we talk Nigeria supply Ghana electricity lol and how many MW lol... In 1960's we have already built our dam so what electricity did Nigeria supply to Ghana...Do you Ghana have supply electricity Nigeria before...FYI... Nigeria can never supply the whole of Lome with electricity talk of other countries. So shut up Nigeria can supply something you don't have dude

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fuckeduppedness grin your leaders have been promising to fix your electricity crisis since Lord Lugard’s time grin they keep telling lies to you mudder fuggerz grin and you guys believe them. So Electricity for All in Nigeria by 2030 abi? Hurray! Chai, very deluded mudder fuggerz grin my advice to you nigerians is to fix your problems at home first before venturing out as “regional power”. Charity begins from Where.... angry

Abohboy:

We are still the regional superpower, and a continental superpower as a whole till today, and common electricity will very soon be solved, but I will tell you now ghana doesn’t have constant electricity either for all its citizens, plus Nigeria is going to power over 25 million people with solar energy by 2024, and we have signed a contract with Siemens for 25 000MW and lastly we have started the akk gas pipeline which will create over 4500MW of electricity. But keep on willing me mad when I’m the only one speaking facts nd I can actually back this up with evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
Fuckeduppedness grin Ghana’s navy is doing a fantastic job protecting the Ghanaian maritime space. Do you hear of kidnappings or pirates attacks in Ghanaian waters? Fuckeduppedness grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
forgiveness:

Which same level are you with Nigeria? grin

Tell us what is Ghana's minimum wage. grin

wasted space
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:
Current security situations of a Country determines the strength/might of their Military/ navy.

Take piracy and hijacking of vessels in your territorial waters and boko haram as example and you will realize the weakness in your security apparatus.

Is America affected, is China affected no, but they still have powerful armies, same goes for Norway.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
The suffering and smiling rats

Roan7:

Honestly, it's just funny, no be their faults sha. SMH
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nah I swear I give up on these people any evidence I give they insult, just don’t bother other Nigerians this argument is pointless.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noisyrians:
Fuckeduppedness grin Ghana’s navy is doing a fantastic job protecting the Ghanaian maritime space. Do you hear of kidnappings or pirates attacks in Ghanaian waters? Fuckeduppedness grin

Don't mind that guy... Nigeria is big joke... superpower my ass...they can't control their waters lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yes Ghana is indeed trying to improve the life, of their people yet the minimum wage is 2 dollars, and Nigeria’s is 77 dollars, and Nigeria has a larger population anyway so should it not be easier for Ghana. These people are funny with their standard of life nonsense.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Don't mind that guy... Nigeria is big joke... superpower my ass...they can't control their waters lol

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
We are yet to see what makes over 200 Million population country a power house of West Africa let alone Africa.
People migrates to Power houses, not power house citizens running to lower Houses grin grin grin

Ghana is the only headache to nigerians in west Africa.

theenchanter:
u no dey hear word. Cant u leave these people alone abi u hear any sensible claim from them? Just visit the forum game section n give urself some rational headache rather than engaging with them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abohboy:
Nah I swear I give up on these people any evidence I give they insult, just don’t bother other Nigerians this argument is pointless.

It hurt I know...ur people also do same to our and it's even worse

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:

Well West Africa is different, unlike South and East Africa where SA and Kenya tend to have the urge over the other countries in almost everything.

In West Africa, we do not have one country leading.
When you go by the Stats and indices, you will realize both Ghana and Nigeria are on the same level.
Other West African Countries depend on Ghana more than they depend on nigeria.
Ghana hosts more refugees than nigeria
Ghana supplies 4 other countries Electricity namely Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso and Cote Devior.
Ghana serves as the Education and Health care haven to other West African Countries than nigeria.
Until recently, Ghana used to control the Airspace of West Africa>>https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/Managing-the-West-African-airspace-379803 as well as the Gulf of Guinea except Nigeria Coast.
More African Countries rely on Ghana's Sea Port than Nigeria
Ghana champions Democracy in West Africa.
If you want anything from ECOWAS, and nigeria is refusing you of it, just petition Ghana and you will be sorted out. Eg. Morocco's ECOWAS bid
If Nollywood is refusing to feature you, just try your luck in Ghana, if you are really a good Actor, Nollywood will have no choice but to feature you.
Eg, Okawah Shazney, Eddy Watson, Frank Artus, Princess Shingels ETC
When Lauran Bagbo of Ivory Coast refused stepping down after he had lost, Ghana Army and France Army rounded him up
I can go on and on and on,.

So West Africa have no definite Power House.

Why do you like lying to yourself like this? If we block the gas we supply Ghana, there will be blackout in the whole Ghana. Ghana is still owing dept until now.

Did you liberate Sierra Leone, Liberia etc?

Which seaport? Your overpriced seaport? grin

Which country rely on your seaport? Togo, Benin, Cote d'Ivoire?

Nigeria is not only the super power in West Africa but also to the entire region. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Don’t even go there grin Ghaba’s economy has been growing rapaciously in the past few years. More than 6% before covid grin while Nigeria’s generator-;powered economy is in recession grin Ghana has the highest GDPm per capita in west Africa grin Ghana attracts more FDI than nigeria grin what is life expectancy in Nigeria grin how much is the salary of a police constable in Nigeria?

Abohboy:
Yes Ghana is indeed trying to improve the life, of their people yet the minimum wage is 2 dollars, and Nigeria’s is 77 dollars, and Nigeria has a larger population anyway so should it not be easier for Ghana. These people are funny with their standard of life nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abohboy:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
vankelvin:
We are yet to see what makes over 200 Million population country a power house of West Africa let alone Africa.
People migrates to Power houses, not power house citizens running to lower Houses grin grin grin

Ghana is the only headache to nigerians in west Africa.

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abohboy:

77dollars and Nigeria is the poverty capital in world lol jokers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ghanaians shaa grin grin grin grin grin
Ghana of approx 30 million more influential than Nigeria? grin grin
You know that claim doesn't deserve an answer cause the world knows the Truth. Ghanaians are quick to call Nigerians their brothers every time.
Right now Nigerians head positions in WB, IMF, AFDB,ECOWAS, etc and is still going for WTO. Nigeria s a member of MINTS etc . Ghana ... The 37th state of Nigeria.. Fact

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
edon21:
Ghanaians shaa grin grin grin grin grin
Ghana of approx 30 million more influential than Nigeria? grin grin
You know that claim doesn't deserve an answer cause the world knows the Truth. Ghanaians are quick to call Nigerians their brothers every time.
Right now Nigerians head positions in WB, IMF, AFDB,ECOWAS, etc and is still going for WTO. Nigeria s a member of MINTS etc . Ghana ... The 37th state of Nigeria.. Fact

Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nigeria running on generators is Africa's biggest economy. What if we resolve our power issue?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
And what is happening there in USA and China?
is it a domestic issues or its an insurgency situation?

Abohboy:

Is America affected, is China affected no, but they still have powerful armies, same goes for Norway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8197) (8198) (8199) (8200) (8201) (8202) (8203) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.