Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6346339 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8395) (8396) (8397) (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Others areare moremore developed than others, but belittling other countries while you wanna potray youryour as better than they'res is pure hipocricy.

Kenya is far from being a developed country just like Ghana, so instead of throwing insults rather come with solutions to some of the issues.

Patriotism and ignorance often clouds judgements.

True..you described Rvp.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

How is the shack ? .. grin grin

Allow the you g man say his mind which apparently is the truth...you can bully him for speaking his mind..this is not some high school drama..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Ghana hobbits talk about low rise residential houses - they should watch this video for what that mean. Not iron-roofed house of cheap finishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY
grin grin grin grin

i wonder what your are celebrating

your country so deprive of housing such that you want to pass UN properties as some kind of kenyan achievement.

zombie, learn to develop your citizens capacity so they can own homes for themselves.

Its a shame to have 96% of your citizens as renters.

There are too many far better ones here and they are own by ordinary people

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Msee ukamba nayo grin heard the guy say zipapa grin
imust have missed ths grin grin
yapthe dude said zipapa grin
bythe way kaos are from ME..problem they mixed with khoi guys.. grin an dont listen to justnotyou prof...he will come here an lecture us on stuff we dont agree on... grin

i like the lady (Yondo Sista) in the music ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Show me anyway in West Africa that is near this - outside South Africa
Just focus on the 5 mins from here - don't mind the red soil - it's volcanic red soil that is great for coffee and tea smiley - and it's part of our nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY?t=743
samorobo:

True..you described Rvp.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

Allow the you g man say his mind which apparently is the truth...you can bully him for speaking his mind..this is not some high school drama..
am not bullying him..bt he should stop itching on stuff not his..Trust me i know alittle bit about SA ...for your information SA is developed but sh.it happens
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol UN properties. UN owns ZERO properties outside UN Compound. They don't own any residential house. Nairobi has many RUNDAS: I think they occupy anything 1/2 to 1/3 of Nairobi Area....it stretches from Runda all the way to KAREN - that is like 20-30kms of estates - where a single unit sell for a min of 0.5m dollars- majority 1m dollars.
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

i wonder what your are celebrating

your country so deprive of housing such that you want to pass UN properties as some kind of kenyan achievement.

zombie, learn to develop your citizens capacity so they can own homes for themselves.

Its a shame to have 96% of your citizens as renters.

There are too many far better ones here

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
so you think you're being fair with this kind of talk?
I guess you have been around when Nigerians have deameaned kenya in a great measure when showcasing their projects, you have seen them claiming how they ran kenya but no single day have you ever stood and defended that Mr open man.
You only have problems with kenya and more especially when you see great staffs coming from kenya, i bet you don't believe if there is any country in Africa doing great apart from your boer driven country.

It's be is it's the truth and you hate hearing truth..you prefer cheap lies and fake smiles than truth...even your fellow kenyans agrees to what we keep saying...just check the comments section and also don't forget to watch the video as well..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1a5SLp5xGU

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Show me anyway in West Africa that is near this - outside South Africa
Just focus on the 5 mins from here - don't mind the red soil - it's volcanic red soil that is great for coffee and tea smiley - and it's part of our nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY?t=743

MR I watched it yesterday and I happen not to be seeing what special about it... perphap you can tell me yourself so I will know what exactly you want me to show you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
so you think you're being fair with this kind of talk?
I guess you have been around when Nigerians have deameaned kenya in a great measure when showcasing their projects, you have seen them claiming how they ran kenya but no single day have you ever stood and defended that Mr open man.
You only have problems with kenya and more especially when you see great staffs coming from kenya, i bet you don't believe if there is any country in Africa doing great apart from your boer driven country.

More...

I can go on and on..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
And all you saw were red soil smiley you must be in love with your sandy soil and brown dams. Runda like many Nairobi estates are as good as anyway in the developed world. Not Nigeria or shitty Ghana.

And it's built by kenyans - who converted coffee farms - into world-class residential areas like is happening in the metro. Without OIL or GOLD.

Now imagine 1/2 to 1/3 of Nairobi is like Runda --- I know you think Nairobi is high rises and skyscrappers smiley

samorobo:

MR I watched it yesterday and I happen not to be seeing what special about it... perphap you can tell me yourself so I will know what exactly you want me to show you

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Fir some odd reason some arguments are pointless,
Eg. imagine SA Trying to compete with Nigeria with cassava production while an 99% of SA don't know cassava.

Interms of food production most is dependent of the diet of that particular place.

E.g on average my diet dies not include milk

True..

Preach boy, preach..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
And all you saw were red soil smiley you must be in love with your sandy soil and brown dams. Runda like many Nairobi estates are as good as anyway in the developed world. Not Nigeria or shitty Ghana.

And it's built by kenyans - who converted coffee farms - into world-class residential areas like is happening in the metro. Without OIL or GOLD.

Now imagine 1/2 to 1/3 of Nairobi is like Runda --- I know you think Nairobi is high rises and skyscrappers smiley

Where in my post did I mention red soil..you are insecure about your flaws and yet you are trying to elevate your zoo...

Keep the noise and tell me what is special about runda cos I got alot to say about that place..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

True..

Preach boy, preach..
That guy is a west african..trust me..i might be wrong.... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Lol UN properties. UN owns ZERO properties outside UN Compound. They don't own any residential house. Nairobi has many RUNDAS: I think they occupy anything 1/2 to 1/3 of Nairobi Area....it stretches from Runda all the way to KAREN - that is like 20-30kms of estates - where a single unit sell for a min of 0.5m dollars- majority 1m dollars.
You are still making noise

Built for expats
only 4% of Kenyans live in their own homes, which is really insignificant.

Runda is a small 1400 hectare area with less than 600 properties on it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Believe whatwhat you want to believe

I love developments, the manner in which one presents their developments counts, come and gloat of small development ill look and say nothing.

Morroco, algeria, tunisia, Mauritius, Mozambique, angola etc are making huge strides no noise

They will post without shading others, or gloating even on twitter.

Trust me it's a ke.yan thing..I feel like they are new to stuff like this hence the excitement which can most times make them constitute nuisance in a very timid way..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol Rund is 1,400 hectares : mm; maybe the original runda smiley. Otherwise I am telling you for free the low rise Nairobi starts from Nairobi metro in Kiambu extend to Runda to Westlands all the way to Karen and go beyond it.

And these are owned by majority kenyans.

Kenyans are very hardworking people.
The Tanzanians when they hear a Kenyan is coming - they run smiley

Just30:

Built for expats

Runda is a small 1400 hectare area with less than 1000 properties on it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Lol Rund is 1,400 hectares : mm; maybe the original runda smiley. Otherwise I am telling you for free the low rise Nairobi starts from Nairobi metro in Kiambu extend to Runda to Westlands all the way to Karen and go beyond it.

Yes
Runda is 1400 hectares

if you like, i can teach you how to measure it grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Look at this video again. Look at everything - is near perfect - except the few properties that are under development.

Nairobi boast many word class estates - Nigeria has ZERO of such. Learn to plant and trim hedges, grasses, have trees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY?t=848

samorobo:

Where in my post did I mention red soil..you are insecure about your flaws and yet you are trying to elevate your zoo...

Keep the noise and tell me what is special about runda cos I got alot to say about that place..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Size won't help you. I told for free Nairobi about nearly half is occupied by such estates. Small part is occuppied by highrises. And the eastland is occuppied by crazy Nigeria like slumscrappers.
Just30:
Yes
Runda is 1400 hectares

if you like, i can teach you how to measure it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just30:

Built for expats

Runda is a small 1400 hectare area with less than 600 properties on it.

Shut up and appreciate small development.

Nairobi is what your capital accra wishes it will be in the next 50yrs.

Bitter but that is the truth .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:

i feel like ya arguing with folks have no grasp of stuff... look at it ths way...its like a guy from kayole educating you about runda.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

That guy is a west african..trust me..i might be wrong.... cheesy

Yes you are wrong..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
popizaino:

Shut up and appreciate small development.

Nairobi is what your capital accra wishes it will be in the next 50yrs.

Bitter but that is the truth .

the pain drives him..we called their country small an that was our mistake... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Very true. That is why we are repeating ourselves. Teaching aid for struggling kids.
mtisTheQubit:

i feel like ya arguing with folks have no grasp of stuff... look at it ths way...its like a guy from kayole educating you about runda.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Look at this video again. Look at everything - is near perfect - except the few properties that are under development.

Nairobi boast many word class estates - Nigeria has ZERO of such. Learn to plant and trim hedges, grasses, have trees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0v8an6uZY?t=848

So trees and grasses is your problem..smh...

Just shut up you have nothing to say other than heckling...I was hoping you will point out that special thing in the United nation territory that can't be seen in Nigeria or any where else in africa and yes west Africa as you said.... Empty mediocrity noise! Empty Mediocrity noise!! Empty Mediocrity noise!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

Yes you are wrong..
he once listed most of your pastors..either he watches too much naija movies or he not telling us the truth...the truth most of south africans here are rarely interested sh.iting on other countries..but your boy ooh its a different case
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Very true. That is why we are repeating ourselves. Teaching aid for struggling kids.
an its tiring...its like sammy is scouting...thats how naijas roll grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abuja is also diplomatic capital of west africa - and you have enough diplomats to charge them good rent. Nigeria has many nice houses the problem is basic stuff like planning, trees, grass, and hedges. I think if you work on that - you'll be somewhere.
samorobo:

So trees and grasses is your problem..smh...

Just shut up you have nothing to say other than heckling...I was hoping you will point out that special thing in the United nation territory that can't be seen in Nigeria or any where else in africa and yes west Africa as you said.... Empty mediocrity noise! Empty Mediocrity noise!! Empty Mediocrity noise!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
Combination of Jewish riden gold and boer invasion is what is creating his ego. grin.
Simple psychology test ;
Post anything beautiful and wait for his comments.
He'll get pained and either demean your country indirectly or directly.
The guy once said kenya has only one city. grin

Yes Kenya actually has one city by a decent African standard...you can claim 10 cities when you are communicating with Kenyan online but not on a public African forum.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Abuja is also diplomatic capital of west africa - and you have enough diplomats to charge them good rent. Nigeria has many nice houses the problem is basic stuff like planning, trees, grass, and hedges. I think if you work on that - you'll be somewhere.

Planting of trees is more of a abuja thing than anywhere else in Nigeria and even west Africa so I do think know you are talking about....tree planting is not a new thing here..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Size won't help you. I told for free Nairobi about nearly half is occupied by such estates. Small part is occuppied by highrises. And the eastland is occuppied by crazy Nigeria like slumscrappers.
good luck grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8395) (8396) (8397) (8398) (8399) (8400) (8401) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.