Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,088 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6343907 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8438) (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Abohboy:

Uyo has everything other than what you posted in your first picture, but in a few years they will have the same things. You want good roads Uyo has it, good airport Uyo has it,good hospitals Uyo has it, good stadiums Uyo has it, etc.

Still doesn't look like a city. The planning is horrible, like where the hell is the actual Central Business District, where is the industrial area at.. etc. In Nigeria only Lagos & Abuja can qualify as Cities even by international standards. Uyo is what we call a Municipality in the average global city standards. But it all depends what Urban standards a country has.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

since your are interested, my company is processing my document for me to fly out to Shanghai after which, i will be in Denmark next.

Unemployed poor buffon sleeping on nairaland for reeducation and entertainment.

come let me value your life and see if i can offer you an open position

Wallahi this hobbit can lie grin grin

You are the one who should holla at me for some work. grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Look at this idiot. Ghana has one of the most highest internet charges on the continent. Why do you guys pay all that money for such low speeds* 335$ for 10 mbps grin

On the other hand Kenya has one of the highest speeds and also one of the cheapest rates in Africa. * kshs 1100 = 11$ for 4 mbps

There are two Ghana grin.The one talked about here is definitely not the one he lives in. grin.but I can bet you for sure the report here talks about the Ghana in west Africa who has a president that lifted Nairobi's 80s picture as GBA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
rvp20182:
Mombasa has more hotels than Lagos..owerri is a joke

According to our findings, there are over 2000 hotels in Lagos state alone. One can therefore wonder how many hotels can be found in the whole of the country
In a report by Financial time, Nigeria has the highest number of hotel rooms in Africa as at the year 2016, closely followed by Angola and Egypt who have about 7,560 and 6,660 rooms respectively. This shows that there are many hotels in Nigeria. Also, hotels in Nigeria have been known for their amazing cuisine, from their intercontinental dishes to the local dishes. The local dishes in Nigeria have been described by both foreigners and indigenes as one that is unique because of its spicy nature and its exquisite taste

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
popizaino:

There are two Ghana grin.The one talked about here is definitely not the one he lives in. grin.but I can bet you for sure the report here talks about the Ghana in west Africa who has a president that lifted Nairobi's 80s picture as GBA

You mean that idiot that wear napkin in public

grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dlonra:

Still doesn't look like a city. The planning is horrible, like where the hell is the actual Central Business District, where is the industrial area at.. etc. In Nigeria only Lagos & Abuja can qualify as Cities even by international standards. Uyo is what we call a Municipality in the average global city standards. But it all depends what Urban standards a country has.

They haven’t had a central business district, they have started building one now, the building is a cbd, and honestly I don’t care about what you think global standards are, Uyo has a plywood, flour, electric meter, coconut, tomato, cocoa, paper, aluminium and toilet paper factories among others,

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
popizaino:

I tell you bro.

For now they should be patient till we start discussing Togo,Uganda,Liberia and the likes

grin grin grin grin
Why are you like this bro?
They are our young sistas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Roan77:

grin grin grin grin
Why are you like this bro?
They are our young sistas.

Young kini?

Wait till they tell you they are Lord lugards who formed Nigeria. Such boastful people with absolutely nothing to show for

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
popizaino:

Young kini?

Wait till they tell you they are Lord lugards who formed Nigeria. Such boastful people with absolutely nothing to show for

Just like that Vanshit said they formed Ecowas and handed it to Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Roan77:

Just like that Vanshit said they formed Ecowas and handed it to Nigeria. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Are you suprised? That guy is even reasonable compared to giant lier but is lowest point was claiming there are over one million European population in Ghana cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zinaunreal(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
Here's the difference, there are thousands of Nigerians in South Africa which means your people and how they behave is not alien to us. When last did you bump into a South African in Calabar? Nigeria as a country is wealthy but it's population is poor! The number of millionaires can't be used to gauge the prosperity of the inhabitants of that country and I don't know why you always throw that " millionaire" argument

This bastard Nigerian hater addict is still alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Wallahi this hobbit can lie grin grin

You are the one who should holla at me for some work. grin cheesy

see this shit head

grin grin grin grin

Come let me hire you in my company or let my friends hire you in theirs.

Zombie of starvation

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
such nastiness

only poverty so extreme that cause yearly starvation will drive that kind of desperartion `

grin grin grin
Saddamochieng00:

I don't have a wife and even if I had one I wouldn't mind selling her because am a fvckin p*mp cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
See this fool

Here is the data, play with it.

https://www.cable.co.uk/mobiles/worldwide-data-pricing/

Hover your cursor on any country and see.

Ghana has one of the lowest data cost.

such a stupid person.

I can most definitely tell you my internet speed is way higher than yours
Saddamochieng00:

Look at this idiot. Ghana has one of the most highest internet charges on the continent. Why do you guys pay all that money for such low speedsgrin grin

On the other hand Kenya has one of the highest speeds and also one of the cheapest rates in Africa. * kshs 1100 = 11$ for 4 mbps

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Are you suprised? That guy is even reasonable compared to giant lier but is lowest point was claiming there are over one million European population in Ghana cheesy

Doing what there oo? shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

A fvckin Ghanian is talking

Kumasi. Pussy

Takoradi. Butt thunder

Tema. Butthole

You are unintelligent. Be civil for once.

Names in other languages sound different to everyone.
You are conversant with your city names just us we are conversant with ours.

This shouldn't be a topic for discussion.

Do you know how we understand
TZ and Tonga in our language?

Do you know how names like Nairobi,Mombasa ETC sounds in our ears? Use your brain for once.

This is below the bar

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Roan77:

Doing what there oo? shocked shocked

grin grin grin
You dey ask me ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
68816419:

According to our findings, there are over 2000 hotels in Lagos state alone. One can therefore wonder how many hotels can be found in the whole of the country
In a report by Financial time, Nigeria has the highest number of hotel rooms in Africa as at the year 2016, closely followed by Angola and Egypt who have about 7,560 and 6,660 rooms respectively. This shows that there are many hotels in Nigeria. Also, hotels in Nigeria have been known for their amazing cuisine, from their intercontinental dishes to the local dishes. The local dishes in Nigeria have been described by both foreigners and indigenes as one that is unique because of its spicy nature and its exquisite taste
I think you are confuse - hotel beds under development maybe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin
You dey ask me ?

The imaginary ghana in Europe.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hunchogee: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Abohboy:

They haven’t had a central business district, they have started building one now, the building is a cbd, and honestly I don’t care about what you think global standards are, Uyo has a plywood, flour, electric meter, coconut, tomato, cocoa, paper, aluminium and toilet paper factories among others,
An even an Airline called IbomAir etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Paradise Estate GH

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just30:
See this fool

such a stupid person.

Kenya has higher internet speed than the UAE talk less of that village grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just30:

see this shit head

grin grin grin grin

Come let me hire you in my company or let my friends hire you in theirs.

Zombie of starvation

Which company yet you're always on NL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just30:
such nastiness

only poverty so extreme that cause yearly starvation will drive that kind of desperartion `

grin grin grin

I fvck with that sh*t grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
vankelvin:

You are unintelligent. Be civil for once.

Names in other languages sound different to everyone.
You are conversant with your city names just us we are conversant with ours.

This shouldn't be a topic for discussion.

Do you know how we understand
TZ and Tonga in our language?

Do you know how names like Nairobi,Mombasa ETC sounds in our ears? Use your brain for once.

This is below the bar

What were you implying in your previous post
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Just30:
See this fool

such a stupid person.

You must be one stupid ass bitch. We ain't talking about mobile data bitch. Get your facts right. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Take the speed of your internet and let me do mine

It will be higher than yours

villager from the country of shack infestation
Saddamochieng00:

Kenya has higher internet speed than the UAE talk less of that village grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Which company yet you're always on NL grin grin
I work for Bernhard Schulte Group while my own company provide service for GPHA and MPS.

I'm not like your useless unemployed ass always on nairaland seeking reeducation

Go get a life and find solution to your country starvation.

I wont even ask for your company name
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I fvck with that sh*t grin grin
i know hence why every part of you smells of destitution grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You must be one stupid ass bitch. We ain't talking about mobile data bitch. Get your facts right. grin
You must be fuvking stupid

We are talking about things in general use by the wider majority and not business packages. grin grin grin grin

silly kid

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What were you implying in your previous post

Quote me,
What did I say?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sense 8 netflix series - shot in downtown Nairobi. Downtown Nairobi is seedy part of Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxA3SnKcEI

(1) (2) (3) ... (8438) (8439) (8440) (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.