Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,053 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6343816 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8472) (8473) (8474) (8475) (8476) (8477) (8478) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazikazi:
Are you celebrating after we gave you permission to fly to TZ?
Kenya lacks logic. You first said Tanzanians won't allowed on board,then TZ gov blocked your KQ not to fly in TZ.
Upon seeing how you will loose big,your CS for transport put his tail between his legs and apologized to Tanzania's gov and then we allowed you back in.
In short,Kenya is a small boy.Its TZ which call the shots.TZ is a big boy

Nyie wabongo mna kiburi sana siku hizi. Inaonekana Magufuli amwfanya kazi mzuri kuwadanganya kuwa mmefika.

Lakini buda bado hamjafika. Nyi bado ligi ndogo.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
samorobo:

I didn't read up to quarter before knowing this has nothing to do with ranking biggest malls.....

You fool you are such a big disgrace to the institution that produced you, and a big Shame to human existence....you are brain dead, there is no better way to say it...
Instead of being a fool let pray that frail brain of yours get this in..... Ranking biggest malls solely focuses on SIZE! SIZE!! SIZE!!! Not design or what other B.S you are saying..

Are all Kenyans this retarded
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
Nairobi will overtake it very soon. By 2030 latest.

Do you guys have anything else besides Nairobi? I swear Nairobi is all I ever see whenever Kenyans show their best infrastructure lol.

Good luck with your 2030 pipe dream. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
I watched some interview..and Egyptian were claiming they are top 10 in world in military and best in Africa...and basically threatening war. But I believe they don't have international support.
ednited:

I swear i had em comming. I think Egyptians deleted it, i will try later lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nairobi is on another level - you'll see it top 5 in Africa in most of the ranking. Of course with only 15M (30%) urbanization - we really don't have that many urban areas - and it's where we expect to be.

You have aprox 35m people in your urban areas - so you have twice our number of urban areas.

JaceBlaze:

Do you guys have anything else besides Nairobi? I swear Nairobi is all I ever see whenever Kenyans show their best infrastructure lol.

Good luck with your 2030 pipe dream. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
Zulus live in villages in Africa round huts.

When SA is approaching 70%urbanization you should know where majority lives

Kenya is 73% rural, we know where kenyans live

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
We are pursuing rural development on the back of small holder cooperative based agriculture. Urbanization is great if you have jobs like China. You only get such jobs if you go into export led manufacturing. In SSA - only Ethiopia seem to be hacking it - if they can fix their forex issues. I believe with the new dam - they might proof the next China in Africa - cheaper power, cheap land, incredibly disciplined people - they just need to fix tribal differences.

Otherwise what is happening in South Africa - the slumilization of your cities. I belief the slums are growing faster than formal housing. This is obvious because of the anemic economic growth and unemployment.

Be afraid - you might end up like Ghana or Nigeria - with urban squalor.

Austine1213:

When SA is approaching 70%urbanization you should know where majority lives

Kenya is 73% rural, we know where kenyans live

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
Now imagine if we urbanized 50% of our population. Our cities already look decent. When we get manufacturing working - and create jobs - enough to urbanize - to 60% like South Africa - in 2035 - what will you say.

Nigeria already urbanize to 50% - but it's one slumplis after another.

SA is 65% urbanized, we aproaching 70%

Kenya is 73% rural, we know wherewhere majority of kenyans live lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
ednited:
If there is any Egyptian here, there you go grin

This is Ethiopia today. It is my dam! It is ours!

Picture taken in the neighbourhood.

This will be really interesting. I wanna see what Egypt can really do. They are so much used to talking BIG.

I remember a time we were thinking of building a Nuclear Plant by the Lakeside and they were all over the place running their mouth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
We are pursuing rural development on the back of small holder cooperative based agriculture. Urbanization is great if you have jobs like China. You only get such jobs if you go into export led manufacturing.

Otherwise what is happening in South Africa - the slumilization of your cities. I belief the slums are growing faster than formal housing. This is obvious because of the anemic economic growth and unemployment.

You need to wake up stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Unfortunately unemployment in your country is approaching 40%. How do you expect an urban resident to survive. At least in rural places - they grow their own food, have shelter and can even walk naked like your Khoisans.

You should really focus on slowdown that urbanization (slumization) - and try to get land reforms going on - send the jobless back to the rural areas - organize them into cooperative - and small holder farming can be as succesfully as large scale farming - kenya is good example.

The idea that agriculture cannot succeed in small scale and in tropics have been proved false by models such as kenya and brazil.

Nothing to be proud of 40% unemployment in urban population. You're just courting disaster.

Austine1213:

SA is 65% urbanized, we aproaching 70%

Kenya is 73% rural, we know wherewhere majority of kenyans live lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
The usual big arab talk. They got beat like babies by little Isreal. They are just talking. But when it come to war - they might even go and hire mercenaries to do it. Arab is incredibly lazy person.

War is not really hardware - Ask USA - what happened to them in Afganistan.

It's passion. Ethiopia have the passion. Isrealis will defend their country to their last blood drop.

Saddamochieng00:

This will be really interesting. I wanna see what Egypt can really do. They are so much used to talking BIG.

I remember a time we were thinking of building a Nuclear Plant by the Lakeside and they were all over the place running their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Durban South Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Austine1213:

" it is easy to fool people but very difficult to convince them that they have been fooled" --mark Twain

I think when mark said this he was thinking of kenyans and their delusion

Wisdom from mark..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
Nairobi is on another level - you'll see it top 5 in Africa in most of the ranking. Of course with only 15M (30%) urbanization - we really don't have that many urban areas - and it's where we expect to be.

You have aprox 35m people in your urban areas - so you have twice our number of urban areas.

So it's true that Nairobi is the only best thing you got going for ya? grin That's all I needed to know lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
What will you say when we hit 200B in 5yrs time smiley. We are due for re-basing soon. We normaly rebase after every 10yrs. We did the last one in 2013 - so I think next year we will start rebasing. Our current base year I think is 2009. We might see another 25% jump in GDP.

I will say you will remain a shiitthole..stop dreaming....
I hope you know after your economic depression this year you won't experience a positive growth untill 2024....just30 help him with that link..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Of course. Mombasa is not there. Kenya is not there yet. Kenya cannot compete with South Africa now. We need to triple our economy. We can do that in 10-15yrs. We turned 15B dollar economy to 100B in 15yrs. If we repeat the same magic - we will be 500 or 600B dollars in 2035. South Africa - mmh - you;re a vicious middle class circle. They call it the middle-class trap. Study Latin America. They are stuck. Apart from Chile and Argentina. The rest cannot move forward....
JaceBlaze:

So it's true that Nairobi is the only best thing you got going for ya? grin That's all I needed to know lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
You're looking for company in the recession corner. You have South Africa. Be happy. Kenya is very resilient. This year we might even grow.
samorobo:

I will say you will remain a shiitthole..stop dreaming....
I hope you know after your economic depression this year you won't experience a positive growth untill 2024....just30 help him with that link..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
You're looking for company in the recession corner. You have South Africa. Be happy. Kenya is very resilient. This year we might even grow.

Wet pipe dream...wait after 2024..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
Unfortunately unemployment in your country is approaching 40%. How do you expect an urban resident to survive. At least in rural places - they grow their own food, have shelter and can even walk naked like your Khoisans.

You should really focus on slowdown that urbanization (slumization) - and try to get land reforms going on - send the jobless back to the rural areas - organize them into cooperative - and small holder farming can be as succesfully as large scale farming - kenya is good example.

The idea that agriculture cannot succeed in small scale and in tropics have been proved false by models such as kenya and brazil.

Nothing to be proud of 40% unemployment in urban population. You're just courting disaster.

Lol this your advice can be very hypocritical and stupid...what is the difference between Kenya unemployment rate and that of SA..lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
We are pursuing rural development on the back of small holder cooperative based agriculture. Urbanization is great if you have jobs like China. You only get such jobs if you go into export led manufacturing. In SSA - only Ethiopia seem to be hacking it - if they can fix their forex issues. I believe with the new dam - they might proof the next China in Africa - cheaper power, cheap land, incredibly disciplined people - they just need to fix tribal differences.

Your unemployment is approaching 40% ..tell me why hasn't it help your urbanisation rate...look at mombassa and weep continuously..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
We were doing as good as the Singapore for 60s and 70s - but what killed us was population growth. We were breeding like rats. Now we have hit inflection point. I think the year was 2015/2016. Now the kids being born now are less than those born last year. If you give 10yrs the 2016 (5-10yrs) - you can see a little nice population pyramid will transform in 8-10yrs - around 2016+10 - 2025.

So 2025 - is when everything start to fall in place.

samorobo:

Wet pipe dream...wait after 2024..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Austine1213:

Are all Kenyans this retarded

You have no idea....shma is the worst case of slow..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
The difference most of those unemployed in kenya are out there in rural areas.
samorobo:

Lol this your advice can be very hypocritical and stupid...what is the difference between Kenya unemployment rate and that of SA..lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
We were doing as good as the Singapore for 60s and 70s - but what killed us was population growth. We were breeding like rats. Now we have hit inflection point. I think the year was 2015/2016. Now the kids being born now are less than those born last year. If you given 10yrs the 2016 (5-10yrs) - you can see a little nice population pyramid will transform in 8-10yrs - around 2016+10 - 2025.

So 2025 - is when everything start to fall in place.

2025 is where Mwangi will finally pick up the courage to continue his cooking methods...the recipes should be ready by then....

Singapore my ass..focus on education in Kenya which apparently is deplorable.. education was Singapore foundation..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
The difference most of those unemployed in kenya are out there in rural areas.

Doing nothing...that's why unemployment keeps growing..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
They are growing their own food - they are not engaging in prostitution, violent crime and drug dealing like south africa urban poor.
samorobo:

Doing nothing...that's why unemployment keeps growing..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
They are growing their own food - they are not engaging in prostitution, violent crime and drug dealing like south africa urban poor.

Sorry but they are not opportunities in rural Kenya.. stop decieving yourself..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Check kenya 60s and 70s growth figures. The only problem we made was to breed like rats. And this was indeed due to fact that British had ignored education.

Demograhy is very important.

We learnt our lesson in late 70s when we realize despite growing as fast as Singapores - our per capita was dropping - and we were growing poor.

Families had 10-15 kids.

We started one of Africa now most succesfuly family planning programs.

We are about to get to South Africa level - 1.5-2 kids per family. This is the take-off point to upper middle or proper middle class.

Nigeria - poor Nigeria - where do we begin OGA!

samorobo:

2025 is where Mwangi will finally pick up the courage to continue his cooking methods...the recipes should be ready by then....

Singapore my ass..focus on education in Kenya which apparently is deplorable.. education was Singapore foundation..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Of course, but at least, they are not violently robbing anyone.
samorobo:

Sorry but they are not opportunities in rural Kenya.. stop decieving yourself..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abohboy:
Also I doubt thst they cans provide latency speeds of 25-35 milliseconds, what new technology could they possibly be using to create this, unless I see a breakdown I won’t believe it.

This is where the difference is the old Earth's satellites 35000 kilometres to 50000 kilometres away from Earth. The new low latency orbit satellites are only 500 km to 1000 km above earth.. if you had a fibre-optic cable from here to America it is more than 6000 kilometres. Which is more slower .do not forget this technology is Direct Line of Sight
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
rvp2018:
Of course, but at least, they are not violently robbing anyone.

And they are not making money rather...more poverty...
Atleast robbery out food on their table at the end of the day....more income.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8472) (8473) (8474) (8475) (8476) (8477) (8478) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.