Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6342696 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8491) (8492) (8493) (8494) (8495) (8496) (8497) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Under construction

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Century city

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
gallivant:

I meant I will lower the bar or the standards to your level. Quit thinking about food.
[/s]

when you solve your for crisis, you wont have to think of it again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Western cape

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
SA

New places

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
rvp2018:
You use to run to PPP smiley now I see you're sticking to projected population of 53m....when we are 48M...good luck.

Goodluck with your lies.

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/kenya-population/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
rvp2018:
We were doing as good as the Singapore for 60s and 70s - but what killed us was population growth. We were breeding like rats. Now we have hit inflection point. I think the year was 2015/2016. Now the kids being born now are less than those born last year. If you give 10yrs the 2016 (5-10yrs) - you can see a little nice population pyramid will transform in 8-10yrs - around 2016+10 - 2025.

So 2025 - is when everything start to fall in place.

You can see it in former Central Province if your eyes are open. In Kiambu county many kindergartens are being repurposed while I know of 3 schools in Githunguri town which have reduced their lower primary streams from 4 to 3 in the past 5 years.

Enrolment in public primary schools in the county has decreased by 16 per cent in the last six years, putting ministry officials on the spot.
Mr Gichuhi laments that most of his constituents are opting for smaller families, with the largest one having only three children. The result is empty schools.
[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nation.co.ke/kenya/counties/nyeri/nyeri-primary-schools-struggle-to-keep-doors-open-193966%3fview=htmlampurl]

This means funds for schools, hospitals and social spending can be directed towards greater investment returns.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
rvp2018:
Obaboon, you're a funny man. RCB - Richard C Bowen - was started by Kenyan born white kid of a missionary doctor. He was denied citizenship Initially it was a way to connect with Kenyans in diaspora - and became a full blown forum - in those days - the average person online had a msc or ma or phd.

https://rcbowen.com/

"I grew up in Kenya, and started the first website, ever, about Kenya, back in 1992. It's gone, but not forgotten"

This if you're tech inclined like me was pre - HTTP(S) - the protocol we are using to communicate with you.

It started as gopher - more like morse-code. During my time in the ISP - many were happy with dialup modem on their landline phone.

It was cheaper than what was available...damn expensive long distance calls..or letters that would arrive 3 months later.

The world has changed so fast. Online forums have changed very fast - from PHD level discourse to what we are doing now - folks who are hardly literate shouting obscenities' day in day out . It's one reason RCB finally closed shop after nearly 25yrs.

You are a liar. grin Are you saying there are no links flying out there in cyberspace to support your claim that Kenyatalk started in 1992. Instead you started talking about a gopher based site not known even in Kenya, started by a white kid(as usual) and claim it is same as Kenyatalk. grin grin grin grin
Lying is indeed not profitable. See as you have disgraced your country once again.

Meanwhile we are still waiting for your links to prove you had an internet forum in 1992. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Roan77:

Goodluck with your lies.

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/kenya-population/
Is this the reason you people call rvp a liar?
We did census, door to door counting and the figures landed at 47m, where is the lie now?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
And Kenya is what? grin Hungry, starving, corrupt shiithole in the pocket of Chinese grin Kenya republic of China cool

What do you fools smoke in that mudder fugger shiithole? Kenyans are always talking like fools angryi

gallivant:

Kissing @ss big time. Ghana is still a little colony. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Torture2020: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
I pity these starving kenyans. Hungry and frustrated grin

Shma:

We did census, door to door counting and the figures landed at 47m, where is the lie now?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
rvp2018:
Check kenya 60s and 70s growth figures. The only problem we made was to breed like rats. And this was indeed due to fact that British had ignored education.

Demograhy is very important.

We learnt our lesson in late 70s when we realize despite growing as fast as Singapores - our per capita was dropping - and we were growing poor.

Families had 10-15 kids.

We started one of Africa now most succesfuly family planning programs.

We are about to get to South Africa level - 1.5-2 kids per family. This is the take-off point to upper middle or proper middle class.

Nigeria - poor Nigeria - where do we begin OGA!

Fyi, these guys Singapore, S Korea and Japan had hidden advantages and subsidies they rarely if ever mention. Not to minimise their hardwon prosperity but Japan laid the groundwork for Koreas infrastructure - they built the rails, dams and harbours. In fact IIRC at one point they built a dam bigger than anything they themselves had! Koreans now bleat how they were robbed and yammer endlessly about comfort women and other BS....
Lee Kwan Yew was Chinese royalty and allowed to access billions of dollars worth of ancient gold, the proceeds of thousands of YEARS of trading when gold was the regional currency. Even today CHINESE and Indians stock up on gold.
Japan or rather their post war leaders we're allowed to KEEP their own TRILLIONS in looted treasure from their Asian possessions gathered from temples and Elite families.

The story is in Gold Warriors. This world is never as monochromatic as some would pretend. Make sure you're seated while you read it!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shma:

This is the lie...

Also he lied about PPP...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shma:

Your govt is a fraud... always read to cook everything to appear better on stat..

...this is your real population as I have been singing since time immemorial..

Empirical data and facts..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
How this effeminate 17 year old turned into a "Gangsta" is beyond me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XT9-C5Qu8

I laugh in Tagalog at this "thug"! Who's that onstage dancing in his underwear? If kids knew the true nature of rap and hiphop they'd collectively weep!
Gangstalicious of that hilarious Boondocks episode is ACTUALLY typical.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
samorobo:

Your govt is a fraud... always read to cook everything to appear better on stat..

having a bigger population with huge HDI really tells a lot. Infact, whether it's 47m or 53m it's non of my biz.
Once again? is rvp the government of kenya?
Where is his lie?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shma:
having a bigger population with huge HDI really tells a lot. Infact, whether it's 47m or 53m it's non of my biz.
Once again? is rvp the government of kenya?
Where is his lie?

Echoing the lies if your govt in front of irrefutable facts and empirical data...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
samorobo:

Echoing the lies if your govt in front of irrefutable facts and empirical data...
you can't cook figures from your ar.s e and expect it to clear the wave., it's better you go with the figures at hand than the projected figures from foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
samorobo:

They will dispute it lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Austine1213:
Under construction

I’ve seen the render of the 2nd building in a billboard for the past 4 years, yet no construction that one is as good as dead, I’m sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
kikuyu1:

I laugh in Tagalog at this "thug"! Who's that onstage dancing in his underwear? If kids knew the true nature of rap and hiphop they'd collectively weep!
Gangstalicious of that hilarious Boondocks episode is ACTUALLY typical.

grin grin grin

How I wish one of those motherfvckers can sneak in a camera to one of Diddy's parties. The rap world will never be the same again.

By the way what happened to Katt Williams. Aint heard from the guy for some time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Abohboy:

I’ve seen the render of the 2nd building in a billboard for the past 4 years, yet no construction that one is as good as dead, I’m sorry.
I wanted to tell him but i realized he's in my book of blocked/ignored zombies.
Infact, no building apart from the last (which is even operational and not under construction) is active.
They are just fancy projects.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Abohboy:

Last I checked construction began 2019

Its difficult to get updates or pics of ongoing building, ill check if i can get latest
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Another one

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

More and more pizzagate members are being exposed. Apparently Epstein island is where they would retreat for their demonic sex escapades.

I don't know if you watched Biebers song yummy. That guy was tryna tell the world something. You know those pedos have code names; pizza, hotdog, pie. If you watch that video keenly you'll get what am talking about.

The past 4 yrs things have changed on the global socio political space. Since Trumps election we've discovered the reality of not just Elite child sex rings but Satanic Ritual Abuse, practicing Satanists, ideas previous confined to "conspiracy theory."
The true nature of our leaders is slowly lifting like a veil showing the hideous monster. I've mentioned before the link between Satanic and Jewish holidays and mass murder. A massive blast today went off today in Beirut, possibly a micro nuke.
The last time such a huge explosion was seen was early 2005 when Israelis blew up PM Hariris convoy with a micro nuke. The verdict on the alleged Hezbollah bombers was due this Friday. Anyway check the date. There's a confluence of negative symbology.

[url][https://www.scribd.com/document/257119131/List-of-Satanic-Holidaysurl]

Tomorrow is the most important date among the Impostors:[url]https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/53680/jewish/15th-of-Av.htm/url]

Imo, the people who blew up Hariri 15 yrs ago are sending an UNMISTAKABLE message -FK NOT WITH US!?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Another one

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shma:
you can't cook figures from your ar.s e and expect it to clear the wave., it's better you go with the figures at hand than the projected figures from foreigners.

Did foreigners project this...my previous screenshot was from UN..UN.is in Nairobi..they are aware of your country's fraud hence they spoke about it....

Now from the below...what has thatvgit to do with foreigners...the whole world is launching at your population joke which is a sham..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What I can't seem to understand is why all the men associated with Jada have all been called out for their gay tendencies. You see that 2pac nosering by that side of the nose used to symbolise that a guy belonged to "Sisi kwa Sisi" back in the day.

Will has been a regular guest at diddy's parties and everybody knows damn well what happens down there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WLIUjVSPpg

I just concluded this video and I must say I am shocked and disappointed at the same time....some of my favs are into that weird ass shiit..damn it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Austine1213:

They will dispute it lol

As usual they will..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
samorobo:

As usual they will..

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
samorobo:

Did foreigners project this...my previous screenshot was from UN..UN.is in Nairobi..they are aware of your country's fraud hence they spoke about it....

Now from the below...what has thatvgit to do with foreigners...the whole world is launching at your population joke which is a sham..
don't try to spread fallacious statement.
You only screenshoted the heading but I doubt if you read the article.
Let's go together.

Concerns raised on ‘cooking of figures’ in 2019 head count
Saturday August 31 2019

Politicians recruited chiefs to help inflate the numbers especially in Northern Kenya.

By MANASE OTSIALO

More by this Author

By WAWERU WAIRIMU

More by this Author

IN SUMMARY
Ghosts of the flawed 2009 census return to haunt exercise as local leaders arrested for ‘massaging’ the numbers.
This year, the suspicions have been amplified by the arrest of government officials especially in Northern Kenya.

The Sunday Nation has learnt that some of the households on the Isiolo-Samburu and Isiolo-Meru borders were being double enlisted by census officers from both sides.
Advertisement

The just-concluded population census is generating political heat given that the figures will influence resource allocation, boundaries review and ethnic alliances ahead of the 2022 general election.

There has been intense mobilisation by some politicians of people to register in their rural counties to boost figures.

INCONSISTENCIES

While a majority of politicians from across the country have insisted that the headcount meets the minimum threshold of credibility, it is feared that some figures could have been cooked. In the 2009 census, a dispute arose but the figures were upheld by the courts.

This year, the suspicions have been amplified by the arrest of government officials especially in Northern Kenya, which is being closely watched, to see the kind of figures that will emerge. The region had the most contentious figures in the last count.

The 2009 controversy now casts a long shadow over the 2019 census in Mandera, Wajir and Garissa counties. State officials in the region have been accused of facilitating irregularities by inflating household numbers in their areas of jurisdiction. Chiefs and their assistants are on the spot over perceived inconsistencies.

Also Read
Kenya's coronavirus cases rise to 22,053 after 690 more test positive
Over 80 killed by bootleg alcohol in Indian state
Ethio Telecom reports revenue boom in pandemic season
Macharia: Row with Tanzania resolved
Covid-19 rules to change school life
In Wajir County, chiefs Musa Abdi (Khumbi location), Mr Khalif Sirat Farah (Habaswein Central) and his assistant Harret Maow were arrested last Monday for allegedly inflating household sizes in their locations aiming at increasing the population figure illegally.

Wajir County Commissioner Loyford Kibaara, while confirming the arrests, said that more chiefs would be arrested.

“We noticed that the number of households in their respective areas have increased tremendously compared to what was captured during mapping and pre-listing, which raises suspicions, and this is happening in many other locations,” he said.

MALPRACTICES

Advertisement

Six other chiefs were nabbed on Tuesday in Wajir for a similar offence, bringing the total to nine. Three are from Wajir South, three from Eldas and another three from Wajir North. Preliminary investigations in the case of Wajir revealed a tremendous increase in households just a week after a pre-listing exercise.

“How do you explain a situation where a household has doubled or tripled just a week after doing the pre-listing?” posed Mr Kibaara. A security source revealed that politicians in the region have instructed chiefs and census officials to do anything possible to ensure that Kenyan Somalis are captured in their numbers to disprove the 2009 government stand.

“These chiefs benefit from politicians when it comes to contracts either from county governments, NG-CDF or even from MCAs’ offices and they have to serve their masters so that they continue winning contracts,” said our source.

He said another theory being pursued is the use of chiefs by politicians to sanitise malpractices.

“Anything coming from a chief looks credible and that is why they are targeted as possible vessels to inflate the figures,” he said. Already, chiefs engaging in this illegality have been assured of support by politicians in case of arrests and subsequent prosecutions according to our source. In Mandera, investigations were launched in Banisa and Mandera West Sub Counties after it emerged that chiefs could have manipulated the process.

MANIPULATING

“We received reports that were immediately investigated in areas within Banisa and Mandera West and nothing was proved but we have continued to closely observe the process,” said Mandera County Commissioner Onesmus Kyatha.

According to Mr Kyatha, chiefs are being influenced by politicians into manipulating the system that cannot easily be cracked.

We have cases of politicians trying to get more numbers in their areas and have recruited chiefs but our message to chiefs is that they will be detected and a legal action taken,” he warned.

Mr Kyatha said the allegations from Banisa could not be verified immediately but the situation was being monitored. Mandera County Commissioner said chiefs have a role of mobilising residents in their locations to be counted. He warned that any contrary behaviour will be dealt with by the set laws.

Mandera was reported to have inflated the 2009 results by 40 per cent reporting a massaged figure that has been rewarding the county handsomely when it comes to sharing of government revenue.

Chiefs in these areas seem to have taken advantage of lack of adequate staff from the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) to interfere with the process under the influence of politicians.

DIGITAL GADGETS

Mr Bashir Hussein, KNBS County Director, Mandera said it was difficult for anybody to inflate the numbers with the digital gadgets used in enumeration.

“We digitally captured the figures during mapping and pre-listing and any sort of manipulation will be easily identified ,” he said. In Isiolo, five men among them an enumerator from Lagdera in Garissa County were arrested for enlisting residents of Eldera in Isiolo County.

The census official was arrested in the company of the four who are believed to have crossed over to collect lists of names of members of their community living on the Isiolo side to later feed their data as Garissa locals, Garbatulla Deputy County Commissioner Victor Kamonde told journalists in Isiolo town.

The five were charged in a Maua court in Meru County. The Sunday Nation has learnt that some of the households on the Isiolo-Samburu and Isiolo-Meru borders were being double enlisted by census officers from both sides.

Cases of locals barring enumerators from enlisting people in certain areas have also been reported.

The administrator asked residents to be wary of impostors masquerading as census officials and to report such cases to the police and local administrators for action to be taken.

You can choose to ignore the rest but read the emboldened.
As you can see, if it's all about cooking, then the figures should be lower than even 47m. : cool
https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/concerns-raised-on-cooking-of-figures-in-2019-head-count-199566

(1) (2) (3) ... (8491) (8492) (8493) (8494) (8495) (8496) (8497) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.