Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6340776 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8515) (8516) (8517) (8518) (8519) (8520) (8521) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Urbanization without requisite development. Urban sprawl of squalor. Slumpolis.
Saddamochieng00:
If you want to see West African shithole in their true states just head here. I swear the area covered in slums in just two cities:Lagos and Accra is the size of a fvcking country.

6.59°N 3.31°E | Zoom Earth https://zoom.earth/#view=6.589655,3.313952,14.57z

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Little Italy On The East African Coast Of Kenya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
You want to compare 10 units housing estate with neighborhood some sq kilometers long. Ghana - where is all that gold - gone to?
tickle yourself and laugh

Do you see 10 unit or an entire built up neighbourhood?

grin grin

all the gold have created a situation where by 48% of Ghanaians owned their own 3 bedroom homes, with only 19% poor Ghanaians.

What have you guys done with all your resources and opportunities ?
Why are your people still hungry in this 21st century where food is in abundance ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
tickle yourself and laugh

Do you see 10 unit or an entire built up neighbourhood?

grin grin

all the gold have created a situation where by 48% of Ghanaians owned their own 3 bedroom homes, with only 19% poor Ghanaians.

What have you guys done with all your resources and opportunities ?
Why are your people still hungry in this 21st century where food is in abundance ?
According to United nations .. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

wink
Im posting latest news, during covid

Property sale on a 6 year high
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Im posting latest news, during covid

Property sale on a 6 year high

Whitets buying stuff,blacks moving to ghettos...you started ths ...lets roll

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

According to United nations .. cheesy
noise as usual

you will never own a home in Kenya

that is your poverty grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2020
too bad your situation in Kenya is far worse

you guys will only marvel at living in your well to do neighbourhoods while yall live in squalor
mtisTheQubit:

Whitets buying stuff,blacks moving to ghettos...you started ths ...lets roll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
noise as usual

you will never own a home in Kenya

that is your poverty grin grin
If majority of kenyan live in rural settings you think they stay up in trees..dude use your head...Ghana is poor just accept an move on....there is nothing to show here

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
too bad your situation in Kenya is far worse

you guys will only marvel at living in your well to do neighbourhoods while yall live in squalor
Am quoting a south african please...ths question is not for a ghananian dude...For now i dont have questind regarding Gold coast...you guys got gold an oil...very rich grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

If majority of kenyan live in rural settings you think they stay up in trees..dude use your head...Ghana is poor just accept an move on....there is nothing to show here
Ghana poverty is your country riches

i just cant believe with the advancement in living conditions globally, 73% ofyour people still live in trees burning woods daily

Ive shown my entire country, too bad you are stuck with your 3km area grin grin grin

Its such a shame
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Am quoting a south african please...ths question is not for a ghananian dude...For now i dont have questind regarding Gold coast...you guys got gold an oil...very rich grin grin
grin grin grin

More than 4% of SAns owned their own homes

you will never be able to match that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
Ghana poverty is your country riches

i just cant believe with the advancement in living conditions globally, 73% ofyour people still live in trees burning woods daily

Ive shown my entire country, too bad you are stuck with your 3km area grin grin grin

Its such a shame

Use your head dude..so 73% of kenyans live in trees...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

More than 4% of SAns owned their own homes

you will never be able to match that

More that 90% of Sans have homes stupid....where do you think people live in....what is a home ghana guy ? ...Are you yourself homeless ? ...homelessness is not an african thing dude...if ya poor stop dragging other people in your situation

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Use your head dude..so 73% of kenyans live in trees...
yep they do

grin grin grin

use your head and stop making noise

They are as poor as something without running water and electricity.

dependant on food aid after food aid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Tanzania tztztztztztz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Tanzania. Tztztztztztztz
Folks

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
Urbanization without requisite development. Urban sprawl of squalor. Slumpolis.

I think Nigeria and Ghana only have two classes because I could only see areas for the rich and the poor...no middle class areas like Utawala and the likes.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2020
grin grin grin

i guess english language is a problem for you also grin grin

How stupid you are

The South Africans you are comparing yourself to, Almost all of them can afford a home.

Too bad only 4% of Kenyans live in their own homes.

I heard your homelessness is such a big issue now with the greatest part of your population into all kinds of degrading stuff.
mtisTheQubit:

More that 90% of Sans have homes stupid....where do you think people live in....what is a home ghana guy ? ...Are you yourself homeless ? ...homelessness is not an african thing dude...if ya poor stop dragging other people in your situation

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
yep they do

grin grin grin

use your head and stop making noise

They are as poor as something without running water and electricity.

dependant on food aid after food aid
your trolling is kinda boring dude...nice day

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

your trolling is kinda boring dude...nice day
not trolling

just fact saying, i know it hurt but you guys need to work and build your society else Squarlor is all you will live in for the rest of your life.

Say hello to your slumpolis for me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Burigi-Chato,Tanzania
Tztztztztz

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Zanzibar Tanzania
Tztztztztz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

i guess english language is a problem for you also grin grin

How stupid you are

The South Africans you are comparing yourself to, Almost all of them can afford a home.

Too bad only 4% of Kenyans live in their own homes.

I heard your homelessness is such a big issue now with the greatest part of your population into all kinds of degrading stuff.
is it an WA thing or just Ghana thing...your argument is stupid...like i said stop wailing about your country..w've seen it an its just typical WA country...Consult your big brother Nigeria first before comparing with other people...

An please stop dragging Sa in our argument...stick with Ghana stuff man

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
not trolling

just fact saying, i know it hurt but you guys need to work and build your society else Squarlor is all you will live in for the rest of your life.

Say hello to your slumpolis for me
lemme sum it for you..everything in your country is small....i really don wann argue more with you..you want to drag me down there...aint interested dude
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Nzekarera lake,selous game reserve
Tanzania has hundreds of lakes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I think Nigeria and Ghana only have two classes because I could only see areas for the rich and the poor...no middle class areas like Utawala and the likes.
cc: samorobo. Help this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
individual living
My demarcation is my property beyond which you trespass.

When more than 4% of your citizens can afford to own a home, you will know what ownership means

I thought you were flying ou this week why you still on NL. Is it because you are jobless like 90% of Ghanaian youth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I thought you were flying ou this week why you still on NL. Is it because you are jobless like 90% of Ghanaian youth.

Guy is an sakawa boy...Biz not good during ths covid-era...white ol grans dont have extra money to waste... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
theenchanter:

Stupid modasucka
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2020
theenchanter:

really chanter cheesy the guy to help you is sammy ? grin if it was about BB naija that wouldhelp....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Stupid modasucka
calm down, i'm not responsible for ur mental problem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8515) (8516) (8517) (8518) (8519) (8520) (8521) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.