Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6416409 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8520) (8521) (8522) (8523) (8524) (8525) (8526) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Abohboy:
Progress update on Lekki port there 4 phases this is phase 1 to handle 1.5 million TEUs

You can see the towers and cranes at the refinery and free trade zone in the background.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mansions in Kenya can only be compared with those in Singapore.
Sorry, which country can I relate grin...
Mmmh... Aah, it's just Singapore and New York. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
samorobo:

So what is this supposed to prove...

BBC must be very stupid to say 70% of Nigerian youths are I to cultism...heck even 5% is so overly exaggerated..
70% an folks agreed...even Nigerians agreed....who are you to deny that cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Abohboy:
This is who people in between middle and upper class live in Nigeria. The houses in Abuja are middle class.
these are now proper upper class mansions.
Nice shots bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
What exactly is the idea behind this smiley look like an abandoned quary. Are Nigerians just going there to watch it?
Abohboy:
Tourist site in Abuja, mpape crush rock and lake

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
Is that first Pic really Nairobi. That would be word class property even in US.
eldoret. smiley.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
samorobo:

I don't see what's written g with perimeter fencing..it's a thing allover the world not just nigeria...
Here is a video with fencing in Abuja...the house looks lit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xOWWWYmZM

The pics below is also a luxury home in SA with perimeter fencing...stop acting like a timid fool..
I don wanna see luxury houses in SA..i want to see the one in naija...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
kikuyu1:

LITERALLY! Its shocking: a 2 hr session can soak an 8"×6" queen sized!
Are you an saddam still on ths clit think... grin grin once had a Ug workmate..she started talking stuff about it..i was very young..i dint understand the heck..now i know grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Very much doubt it.
Shma:
eldoret. smiley.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pic one is a property in the US

The rest are normal houses people build all around nothing luxury in them
Shma:
you can't compare that ugly mansion to the ones in Kenya.
You once failed on pictorial show but you're here bubbling tantrums.
Once again, kindly show us any luxurious mansion in Ghana close to these.
Before we tackle villas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
samorobo:

Both interiorly and exteriorly our luxury taste is far ahead if yours...don't even go there...
Wood finishing is not the only form of luxury flooring they are wide varities those that fits into the style of home you are building...imagine using wooding finishing for a modern day condominium style building...that is pure satanic madness...
I have seen your best of best and they are nothiing close to ours... seriously I am not kidding..
Sammy you dont have class taste...just saying...an bythe way parking expensice cars outside a house is not a show of class dude...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
First time it happens it surreal. Those womans have gigantic clit that explode. First time it happened to me I wanted to quickly take a phone and video tape. And it's not pee - coz there is no smell of amonia.
mtisTheQubit:

Are you an saddam still on ths clit think... grin grin once had a Ug workmate..she started talking stuff about it..i was very young..i dint understand the heck..now i know grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
The best in kenya is a little to sophisticated for you. You'll not understand. That is why you call Nairobi a forest. Referred to Kitusuru-Lower Kabete as forest.

i feel like Nigeria vibe is towards AA an Kenyan is more European...an thus why we talk of greenery an they call it forest cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
Very much doubt it.
mmh! Actually, it's depicter of what d. P ruto is constructing in eldoret.
The same same design with that of America.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Boy
Banana Island is so luxurious than these houses with poor interiors you are showing

The houses in Trasacco grin grin
rvp2018:
We know your idea of luxury is to build a house and fill it up with italian, chinese, and spanish wares.
There is a lot that goes into making world class luxurious houses.
It start from designing the house to ensure you live in the most habitable environment possible.
It start from having enough large private spaces.
Look at that shitty Banana Island - you have mixed use development - the guy in the apartment can see what Dangote is upto anytime.
In Nairobi the high class residence are exclusively low rise...you cannot erect even a telecommunication mast without a huge fight.
Then it start from having right environment - with fresh air, natural breeze, birds chirping, name it.
Then you go surrounding - best hotels, schools, hospitals, name it.
That is why Nairobi is well regarded and our real estate is like our gold.

And we are not talking one or two estates - we are talking something like 1/2 of Nairobi landmass

I think AfricaTravellers is going to take pics of most of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLcBtJ1Hmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXRvgio_X4M&t=103s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8mr97ZGMJg&t=973s

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
samorobo:

Lol I can't believe a Kenyan is saying this..lol,lol,lol .
Hypocrisy in its highest form..

For the last time gal f off..you are not a South africa ...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Abohboy:
This is who people in between middle and upper class live in Nigeria. The houses in Abuja are middle class.
The Kenyans say their ordinary bush houses come close to these luxuries that middle class people are building everywhere grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
samorobo:

Stop being a fool..you are disgracing yourself.. perimeter fencing is a thing everywhere from UK to us to Japan you name it..
did you see me talk about fencing dude...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Post homes and the only thing you could run to was a hotel grin grin grin grin

desperate kenyans
Shma:
Mansions in Kenya can only be compared with those in Singapore.
Sorry, which country can I relate grin...
Mmmh... Aah, it's just Singapore and New York. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
samorobo:

Timid village fool..
you cut me as a gal sammy.... grin how is muthoni...naijas are loving her for real
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Precisely - they are more Akataa - their idea of luxury is pompous display. It probably linked to their low self esteem camouflaged in their loudness and brashness.

mtisTheQubit:

i feel like Nigeria vibe is towards AA an Kenyan is more European...an thus why we talk of greenery an they call it forest cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
Pic one is a property in the US

The rest are normal houses people build all around nothing luxury in them

Property that is also coming up in Kenya.
Anyway, I was just giving out a comment on your ugly upper class house that even the middle home you posted outshines.
Do you see where your lies are getting us to? smiley..
Now, now,.. Show us what you call luxurious houses in Ghana.? Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
You clearly don't understand. Luxury/High end finishes are made from real (not fake) hard wood like mahogany - and those houses are designed to last 100yrs plus without losing their appeal - they actually get better with age. But come back to your chinese house after 10yrs and you'll have to re do it.

boss am not bragging but ths folks are villagers..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have seen the house...it doesn't come close to that. That house you have are best you can find everywhere - and I doubt you can find it even in South Africa. Those ones cost 100m dollars.
Shma:
mmh! Actually, it's depicter of what d. P ruto is constructing in eldoret.
The same same design with that of America.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Johannesburg real estate is bigger than their entire country

Johannesburg road network is bigger than their entire country

Johannesburg has bigger retail space thanthan they entirw country

Johannesburg has bigger and developed infrastructure than their entire country

Etc that mf should sit down
how the ghetto shack guy.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shma:

Green. Tick
Landscaping. Tick
Outwards appearance. zero.
Below are those red roofed houses in kenya, do they seem to resemble in any way? I'm not hating but you can do more, I mean, you have more than that. grin

From this pics below how will you tell if the outward appearance is okay or not seeing that this is not a close up shot.....

And yes we have so many and better ones than this but I choose to disagree with you notion that their appeartis not good when all you can see is just roofs...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
What exactly is the idea behind this smiley look like an abandoned quary. Are Nigerians just going there to watch it?

It is an abandoned quarry but it still looks very pristine and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
I think villagers appreciate nature. These ones are a generation born in urban slums. They are ghettos in every way.
mtisTheQubit:

boss am not bragging but ths folks are villagers..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shma:

Property that is also coming up in Kenya.
Anyway, I was just giving out a comment on your ugly upper class house that even the middle home you posted outshines.
Do you see where your lies are getting us to? smiley..
Now, now,.. Show us what you call luxurious houses in Ghana.? Talk is cheap.
when it come up we can talk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Just30:
The Kenyans say their ordinary bush houses come close to these luxuries that middle class people are building everywhere grin grin
the Kenyans didn't say that zombie.
It's you who is seeking for relevance saying that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
I guess Abuja is bereft of anything eye catching. They should at least start some boat rides.
Abohboy:

It is an abandoned quarry but it still looks very pristine and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
rvp2018:
What truth. We first need to establish it little girl.
Two girls here..sammy guy an ths dude... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8520) (8521) (8522) (8523) (8524) (8525) (8526) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.