Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6410301 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8620) (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) (8626) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

so ths how you roll...you abused that ghana guy last time an mods were not happy hence closed thread..dude dont bring your wahala here again cheesy
problem kid is our guy grin.. I like how he fights those hobbits with passion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Then stop making noise on nairaland looking for importance comparing your slum in value to countries better off

No one care about your irrelevant country
mtisTheQubit:

drawfy i aint interested with your mumbling please...stick to your short lane grin an leave kenya alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shma2020:
problem kid is our guy grin.. I like how he fights those hobbits with passion.
no shma problemkid aint our guy grin ...he smokes igbo weed an stuff...trust me you barely know him...he got multiple accounts an some are nasty cheesy... for now he good lad untill he start smoking that thing an attacks us.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
facts

Banana Island and Abuja alone is enough to make kenya real estate look like a joke in value.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
Then stop making noise on nairaland looking for importance comparing your slum in value to countries better off

No one care about your irrelevant country
what your problem ghana boy ...no one mentioned ghana ..why are you here if i may ask ? open a thread on Ghana like kazi did for Tz..maybe folks may have a different view on your country

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shma2020:
hobbit boy. you're now a slave to this people, how comes they control you like a lost sheep? grin.. You're yapping nonsense to diss popazino claims because he usually don't tolerate your barbaric lies grin.. Wake up and open your eyes. You'll be colonized by nigeria before you realize.
Hey zombie

nice to meet you too

now stop making noise so that the platform will sleep.

I open my eyes when i was In Banana Island and Abuja

Now stop making noise comparing your real estate value to that of Nigeria because your real estate value wont reach even 10% of theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Illogical arguments are what yall good in

Hence daily yall squarble in it.
Shma2020:
you and your paper thing undecided. No wonder you'll never show a breathtaking pic. Things are so different on ground. You said ACCRA is better than Dar, now see the facts on ground. Kazi is showing you Accra will never be darsalaam mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

what your problem ghana boy ...no one mentioned ghana ..why are you here if i may ask ? open a thread on Ghana like kazi did for Tz..maybe folks may have a different view on your country
The stop mentioning Nigeria in your value argument because it is illogical.

I dont need to convince folks views on my country because they are mostly favourable.

You guys from kenya are the ones trying to convince everyone here that your country is not a slum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
gallivant:

This obsession with Kenyans can't be healthy, kwerekwere. tongue

Not healthy at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:

I dont need to convince folks views on my country because they are mostly favourable.

You guys from kenya are the ones trying to convince everyone here that your country is not a slum
Gbam!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:

Nigeria is not Ghana ....You are a Ghananian...stop with smooching bro....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

So?

Now honesty is what you lack.

You dont like to be told the truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

So?

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

So?

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:

So?

grin grin grin
Shouldn't you be watching big brother ghana...Nigerians really know you folks... grin

In what appears to be ghana’s version of big brother, “big Brethren ghana” has had tongues wagging on social media over the disparity of the show as compared to what an actual “big brother” show is supposed to look like. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/search/ghana%20big%20brother/0/0/1

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
Hey zombie

nice to meet you too

now stop making noise so that the platform will sleep.

I open my eyes when i was In Banana Island and Abuja

Now stop making noise comparing your real estate value to that of Nigeria because your real estate value wont reach even 10% of theirs.
It's so unfortunate that you only traveled to banana island, you'll open your eyes more time when you get to travel to East or South side. I can't dispute the fact that nigeria has ultramodern posh houses but it only openes an eye of a zombie from under developed country to see that. Now a Ugandan will feel the same when he/she steps in Kenya, same situation a hobbit from weeny nation will see when he steps to his glorified all time dreamed destination country.
And FYI, We don't rely on starts nowadays, let's see images that you got from that island and bring it on board.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Shouldn't you be watching big brother ghana...Nigerians really know you folks... grin

In what appears to be ghana’s version of big brother, “big Brethren ghana” has had tongues wagging on social media over the disparity of the show as compared to what an actual “big brother” show is supposed to look like. grin grin

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Hohohoho Hohohoho hohohohohohohohoooooooo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kazikazi:

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Hohohoho Hohohoho hohohohohohohohoooooooo
Yes that country is way ahead of the rest of africa... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
Illogical arguments are what yall good in

Hence daily yall squarble in it.
nothing like illogical when things on ground suggest otherwise. You can't swing on with half backed info or rather overcooked starts to back your claims. Pictures speaks louder than words.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shma2020:
you and your paper thing undecided. No wonder you'll never show a breathtaking pic. Things are so different on ground. You said ACCRA is better than Dar, now see the facts on ground. Kazi is showing you Accra will never be darsalaam mate
Who wanna compare himself with Dar,who wanna try compare his whatever town or city with Dar es salaam,the world's largest Swahili metropole?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
I dont watch nonsense programs

Big brother Ghana was someone joke for the internet.
mtisTheQubit:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
i dont have time for long parables

Fact still remains that you can never match Nigeria in real estate value

You wont miss it when you get to Nigeria.

now shut up and stop

only poor countries go about comparing how poor they are compare to to rich countries.

Shma2020:

It's so unfortunate that you only traveled to banana island, you'll open your eyes more time when you get to travel to East or South side. I can't dispute the fact that nigeria has ultramodern posh houses but it only openes an eye of a zombie from under developed country to see that. Now a Ugandan will feel the same when he/she steps in Kenya, same situation a hobbit from weeny nation will see when he steps to his glorified all time dreamed destination country.
And FYI, We don't rely on starts nowadays, let's see images that you got from that island and bring it on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
what is on the groud: do you mean your slums?

Fact still remains

Your real estate sector is less than 10% of Nigeria's

stop making noise here and take your poor country somewhere else
Shma2020:
nothing like illogical when things on ground suggest otherwise. You can't swing on with half backed info or rather overcooked starts to back your claims. Pictures speaks louder than words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
i dont have time for long parables

Fact still remains that you can never match Nigeria in real estate value

You wont miss it when you get to Nigeria.

now shut up and stop

only poor countries go about comparing how poor they are compare to to rich countries.

it's so easy to say 'fact is' even a mad man can wake up today and say fact is Ghana is better than USA.
You don't have to dwell so much on defending your new colonial masters that much yet on other side, they are busy disparaging your country left right. Don't be disgrace to Ghana and Ghanian as a whole.
To your last point; you tried but that's usual hobbit's rants which we're prone of. Nigeria is wealthier than kenya, we have never disputed that, but a zombie like you will go on to fight that. Kenya is 6th welthiest nation in africa after S. A, EGYPT, NIGERIA, MOROCCO AND ANGOLA. same applies to economic value, Kenya is 3rd biggest economy in Sub-Sahara Africa after S. A and NIGERIA... Now on real estate, things are different.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
what is on the groud: do you mean your slums?

Fact still remains

Your real estate sector is less than 10% of Nigeria's

stop making noise here and take your poor country somewhere else
what are you even talking about? Did you hear groud?
Fact is that you can't stand fact because your hobbit land and entire west Africa can't even stand Tanzania grin..
Now take your lies far from here dwarf man.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shma2020:
what are you even talking about? Did you hear groud?
Fact is that you can't stand fact because your hobbit land and entire west Africa can't even stand Tanzania grin..
Now take your lies far from here dwarf man.
Live in your delusion kiddo

hungry men usually have brain difficiency

so i dont blame your lack of capacity to think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Need i repeat it again?

seems you have ear blockage

zombie of the highest order
Shma2020:
it's so easy to say 'fact is' even a mad man can wake up today and say fact is Ghana is better than USA.
You don't have to dwell so much on defending your new colonial masters that much yet on other side, they are busy disparaging your country left right. Don't be disgrace to Ghana and Ghanian as a whole.
To your last point; you tried but that's usual hobbit's rants which we're prone of. Nigeria is wealthier than kenya, we have never disputed that, but a zombie like you will go on to fight that. Kenya is 6th welthiest nation in africa after S. A, EGYPT, NIGERIA, MOROCCO AND ANGOLA. same applies to economic value, Kenya is 3rd biggest economy in Sub-Sahara Africa after S. A and NIGERIA... Now on real estate, things are different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
Need i repeat it again?

seems you have ear blockage

zombie of the highest order
Don't hit me with your dyslexic syndrome, if you can't read try activate your short zombie brain as you lick people a*ss.
I hope you got the message clearly anyway.
Facts overpowered your brain till you resorted to insults. I saw that coming.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just30:
Live in your delusion kiddo

hungry men usually have brain difficiency

so i dont blame your lack of capacity to think
rat soup is really boiling your brain nuts, why did you take hot? When a hobbit is defeated he'll start crying for food. Food here, food there. No wonder you were inclined to be that way.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shma2020:

Don't hit me with your dyslexic syndrome, if you can't read try activate your short zombie brain as you lick people a*ss.
see this mumu

All this your write up will not make your real estate sector be as valuable as Nigeria's

Go and dream again delusional kid.

selective amnesia is what is doing you.

unemployed Kenyan slum child, all you do is sit on nairaland comparing your slum country to Nigeria meanwhile you dont come close to them in most things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shma2020:

see this mumu

All this your write up will not make your real estate sector be as valuable as Nigeria's

Go and dream again delusional kid.

selective amnesia is what is doing you.

unemployed Kenyan slum child, all you do is sit on nairaland comparing your slum country to Nigeria meanwhile you dont come close to them in most things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8620) (8621) (8622) (8623) (8624) (8625) (8626) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.