Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6495494 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8655) (8656) (8657) (8658) (8659) (8660) (8661) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Like when he said only blacks can live that pathetic life in Chicago.. grin or when he said he doent want black tenants

Chicago is a war zone with all that crime
Trump is a racist guy everyone knows that
But he is not a pretender like democrats who pretend to care about blacks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

There's nothing reputable about Julius Burger. They mark highways like 2 year olds making your overpasses look like hobbitland wink
interesting. Is that why u dont have an indigenous construction company, like u cant build ur roads urself after 57years?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Trump will win. Just not the popular vote.
it will be chaos on the streets bro..ever wondered who organizing all ths groups cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:

It might just surprise you that Trump will win again

grin grin

The same system have alienated so many and made people so much angry that they will vote for Trump massively especially in States were riotting are happening.
i see the chaos in the streets an know someone is planning something as a backup...my take... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shma2020:
yes. That's what I mean. You are the one who said that.
theenchanter:
the widest intra-city road in nigeria is 10lane, the largest interstate is 12lane, dont mix d two. And yes, abuja-kano is under construction.
you actually said 12km.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
interesting. Is that why u dont have an indigenous construction company, like u cant build ur roads urself after 57years?

If you knew what J Berger is you wouldnt be asking me for something similar because we cant have such a horrible company in Kenya. Its like going below absolute zero. Impossible here. Sorry bro wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

How many autobahns in SA and how long are they? Need to see sth wink
Autobahns?? You mean highways?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:

We have indigenous construction companies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

it will be chaos on the streets bro..ever wondered who organizing all ths groups cheesy

Ofcourse its the dems and the J.ews cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
jln115:

Multilane highways
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

Chicago is a war zone with all that crime
Trump is a racist guy everyone knows that
But he is not a pretender like democrats who pretend to care about blacks
true..dems are worst racists...better a guy who tells you the way it is.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
jln115:

Basically a cross country dual carriegeway..not city highways

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

And so magufuli has the commitment
Look Kazikazi they are many African countries which predicted to be superpowers and Tanzania is not one of them
If they leave out Tanzania,that is the dumbest predictions! How can you leave out a TZ which has .............

1.More tourist attraction than any nation in Africa?
2.A nation with a port and borded by almost 6 landlocked states?
3.Huge amount of natural resources like gas,oil,uranium, etc
4.A nation which is very peaceful
5.What about our historical ties and relationship
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

true..dems are worst racists...better a guy who tells you the way it is.. grin

Dems act like they care but they actually don't
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
that's where quality stands. We want quality staffs and Kenyan or rather African engineers can't perform exactly what a Chinese can do.
We always repair/recarpet our roads on a yearly basis, so no need to build a new road after one has been dilapidated. That is the exact case in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Ofcourse its the dems and the J.ews cheesy
you anti-Semitic or what grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shma2020:
that's where quality stands. We want quality staffs and Kenyan or rather African engineers can't perform exactly what a Chinese can do.
We always repair/recarpet our roads on a yearly basis, so no need to build a new road after one has been dilapidated. That is the exact case in Nigeria.
grand case of inferiority complex.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

We are not talking about mere roads underconstruction
We are talking about expressways underconstruction
Does Ghana have any expressway underconstruction

83KM Elubo - Enchi Expressway (Under construction)
166KM Tema - Aflao 6 lanes Highway (First phase 60% complete)

All the above are in addition to various roads being done in every part of Ghana, for example

1,135km of roads under construction in the Wester Region of Ghana
500KM of roads under construction in the Ashanti Region
400km in Greater Accra
400KM in Central Region

should i list more? ( as you can see, your 175km is nothing)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
If they leave out Tanzania,that is the dumbest predictions! How can you leave out a TZ which has .............

1.More tourist attraction than any nation in Africa?
2.A nation with a port and borded by almost 6 landlocked states?
3.Huge amount of natural resources like gas,oil,uranium, etc
4.A nation which is very peaceful
5.What about our historical ties and relationship

In terms of tourism Egypt and South Africa outdo Tanzania massively
Those land locked countries also border other countries with ports so you don't have a monopoly on that
The era of oil and gas is ending
Historical ties and relationships have never made any country a superpower

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

Expressway construction stick to that

Check above, I've listed just 2

If every country on this forum was making noise about every little thing, this forum would not end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:

83KM Elubo - Enchi Expressway (Under construction)
166KM Tema - Aflao 6 lanes Highway (First phase 60% complete)

All the above are in addition to various roads being done in every part of Ghana, for example

1,135km of roads under construction in the Wester Region of Ghana
500KM of roads under construction in the Ashanti Region
400km in Greater Accra
400KM in Central Region

should i list more? ( as you can see, your 175km is nothing)
Stick to expressways

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
grand case of inferiority complex.
it's not about inferiority complex. Just pure fact. Chinese are the best and the services renderd by them can't be matched even by Americans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you anti-Semitic or what grin

No I suppose
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

We aint moving onto new stuff untill you prove your case with a picfest
waiting for you to show the 8lane 175km

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

If you knew what J Berger is you wouldnt be asking me for something similar because we cant have such a horrible company in Kenya. Its like going below absolute zero. Impossible here. Sorry bro wink
interesting. No wonder u settled for RCC then.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by africatv: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ethiopians' lives endangered in Saudi prisons: Amnesty
Amnesty International has warned against life-threatening conditions at Saudi Arabia's squalid detention centers, where thousands of Ethiopian migrants are languishing, stating that the African detainees are enduring “unimaginable cruelty” during the coronavirus pandemic and some of them have lost their lives.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/19952
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:

Check above, I've listed just 2

If every country on this forum was making noise about every little thing, this forum would not end.

Bring the pics now to prove

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
exactly grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

i see the chaos in the streets an know someone is planning something as a backup...my take... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin

I think he mean Motorway
jln115:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
waiting for you to show the 8lane 175km

grin grin

Keep waiting grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
interesting. No wonder u settled for RCC then.

Which one. The Ruckus construction Co?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

I think he mean Motorway

Not the tiny Tema motorway grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8655) (8656) (8657) (8658) (8659) (8660) (8661) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.