Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6495353 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8659) (8660) (8661) (8662) (8663) (8664) (8665) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iam back I was still arguing about night king vs sauron cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
i dont care about ur thoughts, my point is that u dont have a motorway and thika highway is not one.

Different words used by different countries
Freeway or expressway or motorway or superhighway
Facts
Thika superhighway is longer than tema motorway
Thika superhighway has more lanes than tema motorway so continue consoling yourself smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

Facts
Thika superhighway has more lanes than tema motorway so continue consoling yourself smiley
unfortunately, u're d one consoling urself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
unfortunately, u're d one consoling urself.

Interesting smiley disapprove my facts then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
thika highway is 8 lane, only a section is 12 lane.

The vast part of it is 10 lanes.

You can see it has controlled access, entry and exit is limited to few sections. This is the defining character of motorways/freeways/autobahns, not speed limits or absence of ramps. They all have ramps/slipways, with Thika having added service lanes on both sides to meet local conditions. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

Facts
Please

There is a difference between a Motorway, expressway and Highway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

drink Koolaid

pick a map so that i can direct you to the 14 lanes section

Basically, my best roads a too many for you to compare

When you cant prove anything you resort to these juvenile antics...telling someone to look for your claim's proof grin Carry on with chanter.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
i dont care about ur thoughts, my point is that u dont have a motorway and thika highway is not one.

Thats your problem bro.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
Please

There is a difference between a Motorway, expressway and Highway

The argument was motorway, autobahn and freeway. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
see this dumb dumb

go hide your face

Realising that even your 12 lanes look small in the face of 14 lanes, you're back to making your usual noise

you make too much useless noise grin grin
TayserMahrii:

Whenever you cant prove anything you resort to these juvenile antics...telling someone to look for your claim's proof grin Carry on with chanter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
see this dumb dumb

go hide your face

Realising that even your 12 lanes look small in the face of 14 lanes, you're back to making your usual noise

you make too much useless noise grin grin

which 14 lanes ?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

The argument was motorway, autobahn and freeway. grin
Motorway, autobahn and freeway are the same.

Your problem is you are trying to compare your expressway and Highway to the above, which aint the same.

The last time, it was you making noise without know what a dual carriage road is grin grin

Same way you are making noise on the various highways without know shit about roads
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
Motorway, autobahn and freeway are the same.

The last time, it was you making noise without know what a dual carriage road is grin grin

Same way you are making noise on the various highways without know shit about roads

At first you said they arent the same and started citing speed limits grin grin grin grin oooh 170 for autobahns blah blah grin
Now you've seen the light and they are the same.
At first you also said Ghana has no autobahn because Tema is a mere Motorway grin grin grin
Then I showed you it was actually borrowed from Adolf Hitler and is an autobahn grin
So believe me when I tell you Thika road meets all conditions of an autobahn/freeway/motorway. grin

Your problem is you are trying to compare your expressway and Highway to the above, which aint the same.

Forgot to tell you that Thika is not an expressway because there are no intersections (to the middle freeway). Expressways have intersections,,,,meaning roads that come into contact with it and traffic does sometimes crisscross at intersections and even roundabouts, but they are limited. The middle section of Thika has no intersection whatsoever with other traffic, its a freeway from Nairobi to Thika,,,a whooping 50 KM grin. Another thing, expressways can be one continuous highway with a dividing line (literally a drawn line) for opposite traffic, meaning rogue drivers can move to opposite direction traffic if they wish. Freeways have none of that grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
can you site where i said Ghana has no autobahn or do i have to take you to grammar school ?
grin grin grin

I said Kenya does not have an autobahn.

Only shame can lead you to twist other people write ups grin grin grin

Go tell that to the engineer of the Thika road so that he can give you a slap grin grin
TayserMahrii:

At first you said they arent the same and started citing speed limits grin grin grin grin oooh 170 for autobahns blah blah grin
Now you've seen the light and they are the same.
At first you also said Ghana has no autobahn because Tema is a mere Motorway grin grin grin
Then I showed you it was actually borrowed from Adolf Hitler and is an autobahn grin
So believe me when I tell you Thika road meets all conditions of an autobahn/freeway/motorway. grin

Forgot to tell you that Thika is not an expressway because there are no intersections (to the middle freeway). Expressways have intersections,,,,meaning roads that come into contact with it and traffic does sometimes crisscross at intersections and even roundabouts, but they are limited. The middle section of Thika has no intersection whatsoever with other traffic, its a freeway from Nairobi to Thika,,,a whooping 50 KM grin. Another thing, expressways can be one continuous highway with a dividing line (literally a drawn line) for opposite traffic, meaning rogue drivers can move to opposite direction traffic if they wish. Freeways have none of that grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello Mortals the east of Africa. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
can you site where i said Ghana has no autobahn or do i have to take you to grammar school ?
grin grin grin

I said Kenya does not have an autobahn.

Only shame can lead you to twist other people write ups grin grin grin

Go tell that to the engineer of the Thika road so that he can give you a slap grin grin

You actually said autobahn is motorway with no traffic lights grin grin grin grin grin grin Then you moved to speed limits, ramps, etc. Such a wild goose chase

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
BeforeJuly:
Hello Mortals the east of Africa. smiley

Hello mortal of West Africa wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
kikuyu1:
OMFG,ednited,do you know anything about this?

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=213227

I think it relates to pre Islamic Habesha rule of the Saudi peninsula. I do know the Sabeans who ruled 3000 years ago and the Jewish successor Himyarites who ruled Yemen 2000 years ago were basically a mix of Oromos and Habesha. Are you familiar with the theory? Imo,thats why the Saudis have special hatred for Ethiopians.
Here's Sabean script experts say resembles Ge'ez. Is there a resemblance?

These Islamic cousin effers are cursed with 'tardation and a homo sadism gene!
Look at this ISHYT!?

NEWSThree Ethiopians Die In Saudi Arabia’s Hellish Detention2 minutes read
[url][newscentral.africa/three-ethiopians-die-in-saudi-arabias-hellish-detention/amp/url]

The group said detainees described a catalogue of cruelties at the hands of Saudi Arabian authorities, including being chained together in pairs, forced to use their cell floors as toilets, and confined 24 hours a day in unbearably crowded cells.

Karma runs in cycles but those Arabs are too backward to comprehend such a concept. A hundred or even a thousand YEARS from now their descendants will pay.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
abuja-kaduna-kano.
Is this the road. Constructing by Julius berger

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
guy you are funny

yes i said that

i educated you on the design speeds of those kinds of roads, and the physical design requirement (which includes joining and leaving those kinds of roads)
TayserMahrii:

You actually said autobahn is motorway with no traffic lights grin grin grin grin grin grin Then you moved to speed limits, ramps, etc. Such a wild goose chase
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
guy you are funny

yes i said that

i educated you on the design speeds of those kinds of roads, and the physical design requirement (which includes joining and leaving those kinds of roads)

lemmi educate you then...you meant to say motorways/autobahns/freeways are expressways with no street lights. Now you know cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
you are really blockheaded grin grin
TayserMahrii:

lemmi educate you then...you meant to say motorways/autobahns/freeways are expressways with no street lights. Now you know cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
Care to name one?

After 50 plus years, you guys are now getting an autobahn(motorway) ?
They don't have Common shame. Constructing an highway of 123km in this 21st century. And they're even happy about it. Shameless kibera skeletons.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pwaaaaaaaaaaa pwaaaaaaa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Kenya is a typical ZOO? Kenya is a magnified and glorified shitthol filled with senseless scvmbags grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:

grin grin grin grin

The liberation road in Accra is an expressway, the Ring Road in Accra is an expressway.
should i list more?

The Tema Motorway is an autobahn, Kenya does not have a motorway.
How do you want Kenya to have an expressway when they're broke. The amount of expressway in Nigeria will cover the whole of Kenya. Not to talk of the ones under construction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shma2020:
they will start hitting the bing engine to prove grin... They can't believe beauty exists less they travel outside that west slumbolish boundary.
Kenya is a Shambolic shitthol grin grin that ZOO is doomed? cheesy Tell me what do you have in that zoo apart from Nairoslum cheesy cheesy it will take Kenya 50 years to get to the level of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

175km expressway is big thing it will also include an elevated section
By the way I didn't see the number of lanes of the Abuja Kano highway
The number of highways in Abuja alone will cover the whole of Kenya's highways. You guys are still a baby. Try compare your slumpolis with the likes of Uganda and Ivory coast grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
theenchanter:
yeah, big in kenya but not here... Elevated structure? Interesting. Abuja to kano is 10lane.
You get time dey answer dis fools Walai.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
tylann:

That company Julius Berger has been building a highway in Nigeria for the last 20 years
I repeat, the amount of highways in Abuja alone will cover the ones in Kenya. cheesy You guys are still a baby. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just30:
Care to name one?

After 50 plus years, you guys are now getting an autobahn(motorway) ?

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shma2020:

It can't be and will never be unless they bring a contractor of a similar magnitude to do it. And bro, you can't as well expect it to turn out iconic with the kind of dasty environment in that region. grin.. Maybe lemme try to be fair, those guys build roads but they don't maintain and rehabilitate. There is a reason kenya roads are ranked at position 5 in africa quality wise.
This are the quality highways in zoo kenya grin cheesy you kibera skeletons thinks you're decieving others but nah, you're only fooling yourself. grin grin

Quality roads indeed grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
TayserMahrii:

[s] which road is that. must be one of the autobahns chanter is talking about [/s]
You Kenyans only don't have the best roads in Africa but in the world. grin grin the Quality roads indeed cheesy cheesy you foooooools should continue decieving yourself thinking you're decieving others. Foolish senseless kiberans grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8659) (8660) (8661) (8662) (8663) (8664) (8665) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.