Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,492 members, 7,920,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6421040 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) (8699) (8700) (8701) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

Tanzania military should be send to Mozambique since they are neighbors and members of sadc
lazy bongolalas can't handle a single alshabaab bro! Those people are so lazy and weak. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
tylann:

I believe before the end of next year the road will be done
hopefully smiley... and in 2022 all the gold brt stations will be done too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
I can't log out before posting this beautiful meru pic.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
And this.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Giant protest

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
giant of the world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
new season of suffering and smiling show begins in December

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
kiss

No disrespect...but are you a she or you just messing around.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

No disrespect...but are you a she or you just messing around.

I am who I say I am on my status

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] baboon created that thread and he's trying his best to make it relevant. Unfortunately, it's only him and samorobo breathing air into that good as dead thread. The sheeps like kruptozombie are following to baboon's tune like lost mongrels cheesy. [/s]
I don't blame you foools grin grin grin look at this stinking skinny Kenyan fool from the smelling dirty property ZOO talking nonsense cheesy grin grin So because Nigerians are no longer interested in this your shitty thread you fools wants to kill yourself cheesy grin grin You idiots are still in sifia pains for getting your assess whopped by Nigerians and Ghanaians. cheesy cheesy Kenya is a magnified ZOO grin a shitty smelling ZOO with enough poverty and hunger cheesy grin cheesy nowonder you fools were born mad in that zoo cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga post=95048387[s:
]I don't blame you foools grin grin grin look at this stinking skinny Kenyan fool from the smelling dirty property ZOO talking nonsense cheesy grin grin So because Nigerians are no longer interested in this your shitty thread you fools wants to kill yourself cheesy grin grin You idiots are still in sifia pains for getting your assess whopped by Nigerians and Ghanaians. cheesy cheesy Kenya is a magnified ZOO grin a shitty smelling ZOO with enough poverty and hunger cheesy grin cheesy nowonder you fools were born mad in that zoo cheesy grin grin grin[/s]
reduce coca*n consumption and stop acting like an idiota da Vila.
Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
new season of suffering and smiling show begins in December
this is good bro.
But we all know Nigeria is a zoo. What you do, go to their surviving thread and shock them there. These slumbolish images are spoiling our good thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2020
CBD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Mombasa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] reduce coca*n consumption and stop acting like an idiota da Vila.
Zombie.[/s]
Sh*male the zombie here is you grin cheesy because I just confirm it from someone that kenyans are zombies cheesy that's why they live in a typical ZOO grin a Shambolic and bombastic ZOO for that matter cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] this is good bro.
But we all know Nigeria is a zoo. What you do, go to their surviving thread and shock them there. These slumbolish images are spoiling our good thread. smiley[/s]
The whole recognized Kenya as the biggest ZOO on planet Earth cheesy grin grin Kenya is a magnified shitthol filled with hopeless hungry touts grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
this is good bro.
But we all know Nigeria is a zoo. What you do, go to their surviving thread and shock them there. These slumbolish images are spoiling our good thread. smiley

at the moment it is no use because they have started fighting one another endbecause police
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
[s] new season of suffering and smiling show begins in December[/s]
Suffering and smiling the biggest fool in the world cheesy grin the biggest Illiterate in the surface of the earth cheesy enjoy your smelling stinky shitthol in peace cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Suffering and smiling the biggest fool in the world cheesy grin the biggest Illiterate in the surface of the earth cheesy enjoy your smelling stinky shitthol in peace cheesy grin cheesy
poverty heaven

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Nigeria is great

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

poverty heaven
shameless kibera skeleton grin grin cheesy the first picture is kibera you stinking monkey cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2020
embarassed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2020
Kenya is the most developed shitthol in the world cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Poverty everywhere in that smelling zoo cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
shameless kibera skeleton grin grin cheesy the first picture is kibera you stinking monkey cheesy grin

cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Suffering and smelling and his family members running to Tanzania the United republic to seek for food, Chaii cheesy it must be really hard in the that smelling zoo grin grin cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2020
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Suffering and smelling and his family members running to Tanzania the United republic to seek for food, Chaii cheesy it must be really hard in the that smelling zoo grin grin cheesy

This is not Kenyan plate number and the people are not wearing Kenyan dressing it is malawian or Zambian dressing

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2020
You know I like a good challenge early in the morning

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[s]This is not Kenyan plate number and the people are not wearing Kenyan dressing it is malawian or Zambian dressing[/s]
Sharaaaap cheesy did I ask you to talk grin cheesy So you're no longer a malawian again you're now a Kenyan cheesy grin cheesy

Meanwhile enjoy your poverty stinking ZOO grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) (8699) (8700) (8701) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.