Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6346076 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8703) (8704) (8705) (8706) (8707) (8708) (8709) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
That was cricket worldcup where kenya reached SEMI FINALS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Appisko:

I see Ivory Cost is really doing well

Yes they are.
Ivory Coast is a great country but their leaders is their problem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
@TayserMahrii...
Kenya Ice hockey team.
Let a pained pig go die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:
Ethiopia is booming.
The giant died. grin

You like trouble too much.
When will you change? cheesy Repent.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
vankelvin:

You like trouble too much.
When will you change? cheesy Repent.
grin grin grin.. Just having fun bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
vankelvin:
THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) HAS RELEASED A MAP SHOWING THE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF COUNTRIES IN 2020

The blue countries are the highest countries that have achieved economic growth.

Egypt though.

Samorobo2 come and see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:

grin grin grin.. Just having fun bro smiley

smiley cheesy wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=TayserMahrii post=95101100]

Uh mm, actually, you're misusing your granny's resources.[/quote

I don't stay wish my gran

I stay imy own place
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
vankelvin:

Yes they are.
Ivory Coast is a great country but their leaders is their problem.
Yeah Outtara is worse than Bagbo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
vaxx:
President Ramaphosa, Chairman Mahamat and President Nana Akuffo- Addo, AU and ECOWAS should intervene in the Nigerian situation.
Let us arrest the situation before it degenerates further.

~ Prof. PLO Lumumba.

Lumumba guy is all talk, he's been given too much airtime
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
A. C. C. R. A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Appisko:

That man is a total disappointment.
Ungrateful old man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
I saw that shameless jln115/kumakaza trying to compare our cops grin grin
when did I compare cops?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Shut up bongolala citizen...what does Tanzania have except black magic.
I know something like this must confuse a fragile mind like yours...... But I ain't Tanzanian wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Appisko:

[b][/b]That is a big fat lie the cricket world cup is the third largest sporting event behind the Olympics games and the FIFA world cup
not by attendance it isn't
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Shut up bongolala citizen...what does Tanzania have except black magic.
He's not a Tz bro grin.. This is a boer. Kazi is Annael.. If you see Annael's moniker then that is kazi's other account.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Most people have known Quattara to be a beast cloth in white robes by France
Appisko:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
This Only happened now because the IMF, WB and CIA have realised that, the best way to compare economic output of Countries is to use the PPP approach since the MER approach is medieval. Hence, theyve all since revised their method.
TayserMahrii:
Well played China. There's many ways of killing a cat.

The world can no longer deny China’s superpower. It’s now the world’s most powerful economy, a fact we can no longer brush under the carpet. The country’s rise to the top was inevitable, but no one had expected it to be so swift.

The catastrophic Covid-19 pandemic that devastated countries around the world has only made China stronger, which ironically was the place, where the virus originated.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
tylann:

I knew it China started coronavirus to overtake USA cool grin smiley
This happened long before Corona virus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just30:
Most people have known Quattara to be a beast cloth in white robes by France
Is high time does french speaking African countries free themselves from the France Ecowas and the AU needs to help

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwuUOzbZz8

If you want to know how much of a joke mobile data is in Kenya and how expensive data in Kenya is, just watch this from my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
AU is a useless bureaucratic institution with no real power

Only those countries can make the decision to free themselves.

Lauren Gbagbo almost succeeded but was overthrown
Appisko:

Is high time does french speaking African countries free themselves from the France Ecowas and the AU needs to help

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
World class city. Everyone should watch this. No slums, just pure modernity.
Singapore here we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoAznN-Alc

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:

@taysermahrii.. We should instill more pain grin

International staffs.... We rub shoulder with US and Europe..

Yes we do. No exaggerations grin We rub shoulders with the global north and south. grin No mates in Africa except SA & Ethiopia in running (NOT track and field, because they dont do beyond running). wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just30:
hes the only sensible person from kenya grin grin
Ok the guy talks alot.... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shma2020:
@TayserMahrii...
Kenya Ice hockey team.
Let a pained pig go die.

grin grin grin

They should start an africa ice hockey league. Kenya would be champions each year. Naija would send regular hockey players who dont know how to skate and they would come with regular skate shoes instead of ice hockey skates grin Tz would not bother grin Ghana would come with soccer spikes We would beat SA though with a bit of competition from the Boers grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:
Geez sammy all alone in a thread he denies dying for grin

Just wait for it,,sammy will join ths thread with a new moniker.. cheesy
NairobiWalker:

They are no longer here kumakazi. So what are you doing about the insurgents? grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:
Well played China. There's many ways of killing a cat.

The world can no longer deny China’s superpower. It’s now the world’s most powerful economy, a fact we can no longer brush under the carpet. The country’s rise to the top was inevitable, but no one had expected it to be so swift.

The catastrophic Covid-19 pandemic that devastated countries around the world has only made China stronger, which ironically was the place, where the virus originated.

Shift of power going east...things to come.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Because his job is to talk
mtisTheQubit:

Ok the guy talks alot.... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Austine1213:
I don't stay wish my gran

I stay imy own place

since when bro grin who lives in the shack? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just30:
This Only happened now because the IMF, WB and CIA have realised that, the best way to compare economic output of Countries is to use the PPP approach since the MER approach is medieval. Hence, theyve all since revised their method.

why am i suspecting you want to extrapolate that to Africa grin The photo contest would still floor you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8703) (8704) (8705) (8706) (8707) (8708) (8709) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.