Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,114 members, 7,890,707 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6345198 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8728) (8729) (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Focus on Tanzania Kumakazi. You are not South African. What is Tanzania's GDP? grin

He will moan Kenya faked the data
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
tylann:

He will moan Kenya faked the data

Anyone who has traversed both Tanzania and Kenya won't agree with him. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Did Kazikazi said that they lead Africa in electrification? Here is the latest report from their ministry of energy indicates the percentage of electricity connection in Tanzania grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wuoche:
Did Kazikazi said that they lead Africa in electrification? Here is the latest report from their ministry of energy indicates the percentage of electricity connection in Tanzania grin grin grin

Ccm propaganda said they have the best electrification in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairobi commuter train

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
tylann:

Ccm propaganda said they have the best electrification in Africa
I think kazikazi should be the last person to talk about cooked data cause their government is known for that. Let`s take for example their growth rate, how comes that they have been growing at a rate of 7% yearly since 2000 but that doesn`t reflect in their GDP and revenue collection? How can you grow by 7% when your export and manufacturing are constant or reducing? How can you say that you have more millionaires that a certain country yet the banks of that country with fewer millionaires more profit than those in your country?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:
Nairobi commuter train

Where is Kazikazi and his brt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wuoche:

I think kazikazi should be the last person to talk about cooked data cause their government is known for that. Let`s take for example their growth rate, how comes that they have been growing at a rate of 7% yearly since 2000 but that doesn`t reflect in their GDP and revenue collection? How can you grow by 7% when your export and manufacturing are constant or reducing? How can you say that you have more millionaires that a certain country yet the banks of that country with fewer millionaires more profit than those in your country?

Exactly they say they have grown 7% for the last ten years Kenya has grown less than that the GDP gap has grown wider instead of narrowing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wuoche:

Who is lying between your report and KNBS? The article states that Kenya built 6,000km of paved roads in 2017 wakati KNBS is only stating 1,000km. So tell us Mr. Kumamoto, who is lying?
Lol! Kuma kazi is playing with a blog written by a Nigerian.
Our record for paved road data started in less than two decades ago while the clueless Tanzania or I don't know Nigerian blogger is busy stating moi's era data.

Thanks for enlightening that bongolala though. This is the accurate source. His fallacious blog plays with political propaganda..

Currently we're waiting for a grossly 1k km of road network to be updated.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wuoche:

7% and they're still playing a catch up game with Somalia.? grin..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
gallivant:

Can you spot ''United Republic?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10597561_percapitaincomeleastdevelpedcountriesbrandspur_jpeg1942b80a5d75076802222bd9df4d92dd

Oh okay.

Meaning only Kenya is developed in East Africa? ? ?
Whereas West Africa has countries like
Cape Verde
Cote D'ivoire
Ghana and
Nigeria that are developed? ? ?

So what of Seychelles and Mauritius?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
tylann:

Kazikazi is about to cry fake data
Let him cry. A pained soul will cry over achievements and celebrate failures. I think he's just green with envy grin
Let him debunk.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
vankelvin:

Oh okay.

Cape Verde
Cote D'ivoire
Ghana and

no country in Africa is developed bruh. I think they meant underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shma2020:
no country in Africa is developed bruh. I think they meant underdeveloped.

Not necessarily.

The map showed "least developed" Vrs developing/developed countries. So it's either your country is among the least developed countries OR it's among those countries that are on-track or are developed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aderr:
You are wasting your time on these useless men. Can they post their own pix here? Ask them to post their own ugly face inside there house and watch dem run. cheesy

Here's what am putting up in my rural home wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
vankelvin:

Oh okay.

Cape Verde
Cote D'ivoire
Ghana and

Its not East Africa you should be worrying about but the whole of Africa. This is such a shame....just look at all the other continents.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rock City Hotel
The biggest Hotel in Africa.
Located in Kwehu-Nkwatia, Eastern Region of Ghana. Just 3 hours drive from Accra.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tema Harbour almost completed, with the Industrial area in the background

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Its not East Africa you should be worrying about but the whole of Africa. This is such a shame....just look at all the other continents.

That we all know.
Our leaders have failed us but we will surely get there.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
vankelvin:

Oh okay.

Cape Verde
Cote D'ivoire
Ghana and

They are no developed countries in Africa
Only low middle income to middle income countries
Anyway I get your point Mauritius is in east Africa and Seychelles I think so
This region has experienced alot of political instability and wars
And countries like kenya are greatly underperforming because of corruption and tribalism I believe Kenya is supposed to be a high middle income country by now if not developed

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shma2020:

Let him cry. A pained soul will cry over achievements and celebrate failures. I think he's just green with envy grin
Let him debunk.

Magufuli side effects
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
tylann:

They are no developed countries in Africa
Only low middle income to middle income countries
Anyway I get your point Mauritius is in east Africa and Seychelles I think so
This region has experienced alot of political instability and wars
And countries like kenya are greatly underperforming because of corruption and tribalism I believe Kenya is supposed to be a high middle income country by now if not developed

Yes I know that we have no developed Country in Africa but per the categorization it's either you are among the best or you are among the least.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
tylann:

Kazikazi is about to cry fake data
We feed them.we feed them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kazikazi:

We feed them.we feed them
We buy it cheaply from your poor farmers. Tanzanians have no purchasing power. You'll cry once we lock the market.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
vankelvin:

Not necessarily.

The map showed "least developed" Vrs developing/developed countries. So it's either your country is among the least developed countries OR it's among those countries that are on-track or are developed.

True
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Here's what am putting up in my rural home wink
you're indirectly looking down upon a mere South African(Austine) grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Dude, this is a shack.
I also have a sink roof...... That doesn't make my house a shack bru
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
@Austine1213

Looks like I'm also a shack dweller grin grin grin.......

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kenya...
So beautiful country.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shma2020:

That's a blatant lie.
You can't fix a curtain boundary on a four bedroom. That is a single shack with the curtain separating the sitting room and the bedroom.
how the fvck can you see that it's a curtain boundary with this photo?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
jln115:
@Austine1213

Looks like I'm also a shack dweller grin grin grin.......
you can't compare this with this. grin.. Austine1213 is a shack dweller. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Hello Shackman. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12562728_shack_jpeg07191b4c33549eaf3eef9b57eabf355d
Must say we have some pretty nice shacks in that case bru...

Here's mine grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8728) (8729) (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.