Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6341844 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8795) (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
KIA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:

grin grin

So what did you disagree with ?

You are so confused grin grin

See what you said nincompoop. grin You said "when Trump claim fraud, the supreme court will not be able to tell him that elections are won at the polling stations"

Thats what I disagree with because I think the supreme Court should be able to tell him elections are won at the polling station. Where's vaxx to help you interpret your own statement grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
jln115:
I never said there wasn't genocidal genes mate wink maybe learn to comprehend simple english!!! I asked you to prove that white people specifically have/have more genocidal genes vs Black people............now stop shifting the goal posts mate grin

See. Even now you still don't get it. No one said the bolded. We warned you long ago to stop twisting people's words...Where's Lioness...? Youre the one shifting goal posts, but its completely understandable due to the teeny weeny brainpower. Everyone has the genes, its not about their numbers but who switches them on and off...but how would Jln understand? He's jln for fs sake.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
sherlock229:

Blah blah...

- A misinformed Nigerian made this ,but Kenyans didn't have to put their mouths,know your boundaries.

-Also I gave up on this thread long ago, I only returned because someone liked a comment of mine , anyways Nigerians has the 6th highest numbers of active Internet users in the world. Another way Nigeria put kenya to shame...

I also am a software engineer/professional 3D artist. I have nothing to prove to you jobless bitches. Get a life ....
Okay man.
I didn't ask for all these.

What I know is that you're jobless and illiterate grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

See. Even now you still don't get it. No one said the bolded. We warned you long ago to stop twisting people's words...Where's Lioness...? Youre the one shifting goal posts, but its completely understandable due to the teeny weeny brainpower. Everyone has the genes, its not about their numbers but who switches them on and off...but how would Jln understand? He's jln for fs sake.
Kikuyu1 said white people specifically have genocidal genes!!!.............and you agreed with him!

Just like you claimed that you never called me racist.........until I showed you that you did!! Don't let me embarrass you again like that wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
jln115:
Kikuyu1 said white people specifically have genocidal genes!!!.............and you agreed with him!

Just like you claimed that you never called me racist.........until I showed you that you did!! Don't let me embarrass you again like that wink

He was explaining to a layman in layman terms, the layman being you. Didnt want to overload your cpu with infor that might shortcircuit your teeny weeny brain wink Cant embarrass me any more than the mods embarrassed you yesterday for showing surprising unsophistication in the face of a sophisticated science-savvy post from myself grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
vankelvin:
KIA cool

Iam told this is the best airport in west Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nice pics vanke lvin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kenya country

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
vankelvin:

I've seen those threads too.

When nairaland was created, the first country they started insulting was Ghana. They created a lot of threads comparing themselves with Ghanaians. When they realized other Africans like South Africans and Kenyans were always defending Ghanaians they decided to include South Africa and later they added Kenya to their enemies.

You can't create a platform to insult other nationalities and expect them to keep quiet.
This is just common sense. grin grin
which they lack grin

Lemme tell you smth bruh.
Before I joined Nairaland, my mind was clued to some fake narrative that nigeria is trully the giants of Africa. Every site I used to throw my enthusiasm, I didn't get any disappointment. So this means militarywise and macro economics was hard-hitting sector.
As if that was not enough. Going by my
observation on our splendiferous Nairobi, I had to hit on city comparisons. Boom!! Abuja was number two and Lagos was commanding the list grin..
The bewilderment drove me to Nairaland Bruh grin...( I was like; so no SA city can stand Lagos??) ooh my.! Should I laugh or remain on tenterhooks..?? I didn't know giant stands for slumbolish. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

See what you said nincompoop. grin You said "when Trump claim fraud, the supreme court will not be able to tell him that elections are won at the polling stations"

Thats what I disagree with because I think the supreme Court should be able to tell him elections are won at the polling station. Where's vaxx to help you interpret your own statement grin
its laughable how you struggle with English grin grin grin

Shithead

Unless you want to say elections are not won at polling stations, you have nothing to disagree with.

There are stuffs called clauses in english language, go and learn them so you dont continue to be a empty head .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
tylann:

F.ck it the democrats have stolen elections

I know it pains but after a couple of days the pain will go away.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

US election has followed the Kenyan template grin Nithi votes arriving grin
Trump told his folks that voting by mail is bad...i hear the dude is regretting... grin grin

Aaaanyway cheesy loading stuff

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
tylann:

Indeed is the best airport in West Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
I dont what they smoke but ths is truly crazy... cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

I know it pains but after a couple of days the pain will go away.. grin grin

No pain the democrats have stolen the elections
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lou Moon resort in Axim, Western region is located 60 km west of Takoradi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shma2020:
which they lack grin

Before I joined Nairaland, my mind was clued to some fake narrative that nigeria is trully the giants of Africa. Every site I used to throw my enthusiasm, I didn't get any disappointment. So this means militarywise and macro economics was hard-hitting sector.
observation on our splendiferous Nairobi, I had to hit on city comparisons. Boom!! Abuja was number two and Lagos was commanding the list grin..
The bewilderment drove me to Nairaland Bruh grin...( I was like; so no SA city can stand Lagos??) ooh my.! Should I laugh or remain on tenterhooks..?? I didn't know giant stands for slumbolish. shocked

The truth is that nairaland as a forum is just for bad Nigeria..people start to know weird stuff about the giant ...for me i also thought the giant was great an stuff..ok, corruption an scamming i knew but wast prepared to other weird stuff...Now am at peace with my self about Naija..nothing suprises me any more...i know they got bad stuff but also acknowledge they also got cool stuff..like their IT sector is doing ok.. grin

lastly they need to nuke makoko...You cant have the gateway to lagos passing near makoko... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Appisko:
cry cry

That nice...keep em coming.. cheesy

Why are you sad, i ask ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

That nice...keep em coming.. cheesy

Why are you sad, i ask ? grin
Wrong emoji lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Appisko:

Wrong emoji lol cheesy cheesy

ok grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
tylann:

Everyone knows the democrats to be thieves

I just wonder how the Republicans thought democrats were going to play by the rules, hence didn't prepare for a highly contested elections.

An election where democrats told them there was no way they were going to allow them to win in Pennsylvania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
tylann:

That's correct.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Baliv254:
Nice pics vanke lvin

cool coolthanks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Trump told his folks that voting by mail is bad...i hear the dude is regretting... grin grin

Things are going to get extremely bad in the US.

Trump has filed a case at the US supreme Court already against Pennsylvania.

From how it's looking, Trump will win the case.

And millions of votes will be cancelled just because Pennsylvania violated the constitution of the US when they created their own elections law.

This is getting interesting grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shma2020:
which they lack grin

They always go like, Abuja is the 2nd most developed/beautiful city in Africa.??
Abuja is the most beautiful city in West Africa. ??
Bla bla bla, but the moment you challenge them and they see that they are loosing the picture challenge then boom, they start showing Lagos pictures. To me it's only Lagos that makes sense, Abuja is not there yet, it looks okay but they should stop comparing it to prominent cities in Africa.

The first embolden part, I have never believed that saying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:
its laughable how you struggle with English grin grin grin

Shithead

Unless you want to say elections are not won at polling stations, you have nothing to disagree with.

There are stuffs called clauses in english language, go and learn them so you dont continue to be a empty head .

You claimed elections are not won at polling stations...told you elections are not sakawa games and should be won at polling stations. I dont take English lessons from upper volta. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just30:
Things are going to get extremely bad in the US.

Trump has filed a case at the US supreme Court already against Pennsylvania.

From how it's looking, Trump will win the case.

And millions of votes will be cancelled just because Pennsylvania violated the constitution of the US when they created their own elections law.

This is getting interesting grin grin
grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

You claimed elections are not won at polling stations...told you elections are not sakawa games and should be won at polling stations. I dont take English lessons from upper volta. grin grin
can you quote where I said that ?

grin grin

You are really having a headache

Go check your head and stop making stu*pid claims

Its laughable grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Talk of self inflicted injury...he blundered right there grin lakini msee ya pennsylvania....very fishy stuff going on there grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
tylann:

You sure ya not a white folk from Wyoming grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8795) (8796) (8797) (8798) (8799) (8800) (8801) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.