Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6396058 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
iblawi:
I'm ready busy at work now I would have helped you Kenyans with basic knowledge about Nigeria . A pigeon will never be an Eagle no matter what he eat.

Kenya will never be in our league. Go drag with Ethiopia and others.
Hahaha.... How can we be in a league with a country that cannot account for 500B dollars in GDP?

Are you even serious when trying to make Ethiopia seem more inept than Nigeria, then you are sincerely an educational dwarf.

ETHIOPIA IS A PRETTY GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW BEST TO MANAGE A BIG POPULATION
1. Ethiopia has the only city to city(Addis Ababa- Asmara) dual electric train to Eritrea in Africa.
2. Ethiopia & Kenya have joined hands in the building of the longest standard gauge railway in Kenya
3. Ethiopia capital Addis Ababa boasts of a public electric metro tram system.
4. Ethiopia boasts of a national airline- Ethiopia airlines
5. Ethiopia has one of the most extensive road networks bigger and well maintained than Nigeria
6. Ethiopa has one of the best ranked efficient airports in Africa

Nigeria is way below alot of countries.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudlyKenyan: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Nigeria can learn alot from what Ethiopia has done in the last few years. They were like Nigeria but without oil. But post-mele zenawi ethiopia have really zoomed and my money is on them to become one of Africa biggest economy soon. They are building one world biggest power stations...6,000 mw grand reinassance dam and many others...and still have really cheap power at 3 cent dollar per hr...that is attracting china manufacturers..with Hijuan now pledging 1.5b usd shoe factory there.

Kenya can learn alot from what Ethiopia is doing. Nigeria is hopeless. All they have to do is manage the oil dollars but they can't. Ethiopia like Kenya have little or no minerals...but look at how Ethiopia has been growing at 10% (double digit) for a generation. Nigeria only grows with oil prices....which has little multiplier effect on the rest of the economy...so it remain an hopeless third world in all sense like DrC congo is with all the minerals.

Kenyanstar:

Hahaha.... How can we be in a league with a country that cannot account for 500B dollars in GDP?

Are you even serious when trying to make Ethiopia seem more inept than Nigeria, then you are sincerely an educational dwarf.

ETHIOPIA IS A PRETTY GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW BEST TO MANAGE A BIG POPULATION
1. Ethiopia has the only city to city(Addis Ababa- Asmara) dual electric train to Eritrea in Africa.
2. Ethiopia & Kenya have joined hands in the building of the longest standard gauge railway in Kenya
3. Ethiopia capital Addis Ababa boasts of a public electric metro tram system.
4. Ethiopia boasts of a national airline- Ethiopia airlines
5. Ethiopia has one of the most extensive road networks bigger and well maintained than Nigeria
6. Ethiopa has one of the best ranked efficient airports in Africa

Nigeria is way below alot of countries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2016
68816419:
ok, I just want you to understand this fact , Nigerians controls 90% of Nigeria, while "real Kenyans" control less than 5% of Kenya ...true fact!!
What do you mean by real Kenyans??
The Indians are rich and as far as I know they are real Kenyans, been here for generations. The Kikuyus have a lot of wealth, many businesses are controlled by the Kikuyu actually. There are Arabs at the coast and they have been here for more than a thousand years, they are not less real Kenyans, they are not wealthy as the asians are tho. Then there are Anglos, they are few but they have been here for generation, they are mostly farmers. They are Kenyans too.
Somalis are real Kenyans. They are native to nothern and eastern kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2016
coolgreater portharcourt cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2016
:orainbow town portharcourt cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2016
arinzeejikonye:
coolgreater portharcourt cool
Though I must say Port HArcout is a city I never knew existed before I stumbled here
Nice city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
LightYagami:

Though I must say Port HArcout is a city I never knew existed before I stumbled here
Nice city
yeah bro.Nigeria got many cities developing simultaneously.honestly.they are many.from 1999.naija stepped into a new era of glide age.some Africans are hugely misinformed about Nigeria.though there are some set backs but it is surely making hay cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
arinzeejikonye:
yeah bro.Nigeria got many cities developing simultaneously.honestly.they are many.from 1999.naija stepped into a new era of glide age.some Africans are hugely misinformed about Nigeria.though there are some set backs but it is surely making hay cool

Sub Saharan Africa is advancing as well and many Africans know negative things about other sub saharan countries. Maybe because we get our news from the western media

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2016
LightYagami:

Sub Saharan Africa is advancing as well and many Africans know negative things about other sub saharan countries. Maybe because we get our news from the western media
. Yeah bad news makes more traffic.this is Ogun as at 2014 cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2016
LightYagami:

What do you mean by real Kenyans??
The Indians are rich and as far as I know they are real Kenyans, been here for generations. The Kikuyus have a lot of wealth, many businesses are controlled by the Kikuyu actually. There are Arabs at the coast and they have been here for more than a thousand years, they are not less real Kenyans, they are not wealthy as the asians are tho. Then there are Anglos, they are few but they have been here for generation, they are mostly farmers. They are Kenyans too.
Somalis are real Kenyans. They are native to nothern and eastern kenya
bro, you better understand something about these brothers from the land where the Niger river empties into the sea.
They generally speaking have a condescending view of other africans, for what i don't even know.
They are given to displays of braggadocio, and equate ostentation with wealth.
They also are blindingly ignorant of other African countries, which explains the asinine comments from a great number of them.
When they see progress in other African countries, they go crying "oyibo oyibo has done it".

Brace yourself for more BS.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Top 10 Fastest changing city skylines in Africa, settles that

https://talkingdrumsblog./2015/08/07/fastest-changing-skylines-in-africa/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7218796097
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by palearab: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
MPSA:

grin Ok! Do you want to know my view? My view is like this; grin, in SA we don't talk about Jouberg like you talk about lagos, in your mind lagos is a paradise, grin, like I said before, Nigeria is good for only nigerians, not for the person like me, if that lagos is rich, [b]why your people are so poor here in SA[/b], and why they left the rich country like nigeria, since we are poor like you said, why we don't wish to stay in your paradise nigeria like your people, something isn't right here.

Stop lying!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
coolEnugu sec cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudlyKenyan: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Don't fall for naija scam artist. A typical naija city like ogun look like this with generator humming. Just go to google and type any naija city you see being put here. If there are nice places - they are far and in between. You can go search for any Kenya city and you'll see what it look like. There will be few slums but the whole city won't look this bad - really rusted iron roof sprawling houses.
Ogun city

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/12/abeokuta.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
coolin 4years Ogun state attracted more than 100 industries.it is one of the most industrialised corridors in Africa.research about ogun state pls cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
ProudlyKenyan:
Don't fall for naija scam artist. A typical naija city like ogun look like this with generator humming.
. That is the ancient town glowing in its prints of ancient civilization .this are new towns n lay outs cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Many Kenyans are really misinformed about Nigeria. The kind of projects going on in Nigeria is not 400km railway lines that is the biggest in Kenya's history since independence.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerians are building multiple cities at the same time while Kenyans are bragging about kenya that is not comparable to Lagos Alone.

Kenya as a whole have never seen investment worth more than 400km railway lines since independence.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
iblawi:
Many Kenyans are really misinformed about Nigeria. The kind of projects going on in Nigeria is not 400km railway lines that is the biggest in Kenya's history since independence.
It is not 400km,
mombasa to nairobi-472km, then nairobi to malaba-490km
lamu to nakdok-1350km
nairobi to moyale -700km
you can add that up

http://krc.co.ke/sgr/

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
iblawi:
Nigerians are building multiple cities at the same time while Kenyans are bragging about kenya that is not comparable to Lagos Alone.

Kenya as a whole have never seen investment worth more than 400km railway lines since independence.

http://krc.co.ke/sgr/
and it is not a plan, it is underway, standard gauge railway, after that we do more isht, you dig that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
coolokija town.obijackson infant hospital.new golf course.loyola college built by philantropist billionaire ernest azudialu"obi jackson" cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudlyKenyan: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Looking at Naija "new" towns what you don't see is mass housing for low and low-middle class
Kenya - you've got 1,000 plus units of estates all over - housing many families cheaply.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudlyKenyan: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kenya Gov itself builds these types of house thro National Housing Corp and Slum Upgrading.
Kenya Slum Upgrading Project (Kensup)

[img]http://ictfire.com/news/wp-content/themes/isotherm/thumb.php?src=http://ictfire.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kibera.jpg&h=300&w=598&zc=1&q=80[/img]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
coolit is many over here too cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Some states.people n locations have gone beyond waiting on government helplessly.they do it by themselves.it is called self reliance.below is enugu.awka.oguta.onitsha.google them for more info shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
ProudlyKenyan:
Looking at Naija "new" towns what you don't see is mass housing for low and low-middle class
Kenya - you've got 1,000 plus units of estates all over - housing many families cheaply.

Stop assuming because the pictures were not post.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
ProudlyKenyan:
Don't fall for naija scam artist. A typical naija city like ogun look like this with generator humming. Just go to google and type any naija city you see being put here. If there are nice places - they are far and in between. You can go search for any Kenya city and you'll see what it look like. There will be few slums but the whole city won't look this bad - really rusted iron roof sprawling houses.
Ogun city

[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/12/abeokuta.jpg[/img]

Very true, I have done same for some of the cities they posted and the results is same.. This guys are doing a great job looking this photos... Nigeria

Nairobi has a GDP of $40b with a population of 4m ppl.
Lagos has a GDP of $90b with a population of 21m ppl.

Simple maths per capita translates to

Nairobi =$10,000
Lagos =$4,000

Keep hinding in your Numbers.

AGdp of over $400b Nigeria and a GDP of $70b Kenya
And same National Budget at $22b

Something must be overrated or someone has been underrated..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
... Still on 150km/h railway

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jay254:

Very true, I have done same for some of the cities they posted and the results is same.. This guys are doing a great job looking this photos... Nigeria

Nairobi has a GDP of $40b with a population of 4m ppl.
Lagos has a GDP of $90b with a population of 21m ppl.

Simple maths per capita translates to

Nairobi =$10,000
Lagos =$4,000

Keep hinding in your Numbers.

AGdp of over $400b Nigeria and a GDP of $70b Kenya
And same National Budget at $22b

Something must be overrated or someone has been underrated..

In Nigeria federal budget is different from state budget you dummmy.
Nigeria's federal budget is $30 billion + budget for 36 different other states.

The pictures you guys are posting are over 60 years building.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.