Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,748 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6493306 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8810) (8811) (8812) (8813) (8814) (8815) (8816) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

Lol can we see this infastructure. Surely they are not relaxing in Dubai. Bro Ghana be village and i say that without mincing words.

I love my Village, better than Abuja Beverly hills grin grin A.K.A World Class grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Roan77:

Oga stop dragging like a fool.

Pay your debt first.

https://csomaritimealliance.com/news/nigeria-moves-to-recover-100m-gas-debts-from-ghana-8594
Now that you are frustrated because you realise you wont be able to even ask Buhari to give your country back the monies Ghana has been paying for your gas,

You've resulted to insults.

That's typical of a frustrated Nigerian

Ghana has cleared all it energy sector debts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

What's stopping you from posting world class poverty country lol

The little I have posted from the poverty capital has not be rivaled by the self acclaimed super rich Ghana. Must be ironic , don't U think. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
vankelvin:

I love my Village, better than Abuja Beverly hills grin grin A.K.A World Class grin grin

U are finally making sense grin Ghana be village.
Embrace that grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

Unfortunately for you Ghana has no pride as a nation to uphold and brag about. Must be becos "Ghana be village".

Let yours reflect on this ranking Mr Beverly hills, A K.A World Class grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Just30:
Now that you are frustrated because you realise you wont be able to even ask Buhari to give your country back the monies Ghana has been paying for your gas,

Link to that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

Jokes on U. Why not become a poverty capital so your good for nothing banku republic of Ghana will have a city to be proud of even on African level. But no even Senegal can wake up one morning and ridicule Ghana to dust. Must be shameful, isn't it.

Lol ur so funny boy...you just confirm ur the poverty capital of the world wow...I give to sars to end ur stupidity lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Just30:
list what

Infrastructure?

From roads, to schools, to hospitals, to utilities.

Overall development

Sorry kid, it's an insult to Ghana for us to stoop so low and compare our achievements to Nigeria.

That will put us in a retrograde motion

Remember, some of us have lived in Abuja and Lagos

Currently, we have too many neighbor's from your country who will never go back when given a free ticket.

Nice one.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/500000-ghanaians-live-nigeria-envoy/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

Jokes on U. Why not become a poverty capital so your good for nothing banku republic of Ghana will have a city to be proud of even on African level. But no even Senegal can wake up one morning and ridicule Ghana to dust. Must be shameful, isn't it.

Senegal and Ghana are still developed than your Beverly hills grin grin World class Abuja grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Just30:

Don't waste your time on that bleached pig.

Asking for 2018 Gas debt in 2020? Aboa bi ba saa no cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

The little I have posted from the poverty capital has not be rivaled by the self acclaimed super rich Ghana. Must be ironic , don't U think. grin

Lol dude you haven't post shit...why you no smoke generator fume today? grin grin grin

And we never said Ghana rich but we have always Accra is brighter at night than the whole of ur poverty capital of the world ur shitholecountry LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

U are finally making sense grin Ghana be village.
Embrace that grin

Abuja Beverly hills couldn't change your country's rank in infrastructure.
My Village still beats your World class Abuja/nigeria in infrastructure grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol Nigerians and their backward primitive attitude grin grin grin grin omo generator republic is a laughing stock cross the globe no sane person takes u guys serious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin omo generator federal state cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2020
vankelvin:

Let yours reflect on this ranking Mr Beverly hills, A K.A World Class grin grin

Can you show us that infastructures that ranked u better. It must be world class than ours to rank better , don't U think so grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Roan77:

Link to that?
just google Ghana ESLA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Roan77:

Nice one.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/500000-ghanaians-live-nigeria-envoy/
yep

Your citizens just want a sane place to live

That is not rocket science for Nigeria to provide is it ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol am sure vlain is one of the Lagos anti open defecation tax force hence his frustration cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Lol ur so funny boy...you just confirm ur the poverty capital of the world wow...I give to sars to end ur stupidity lol

It was a sarcasm but I sat right here and watch it fly over Ur head. Ghana is rich yet it looks the way it is. I hope U can see the irony grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

It was a sarcasm but I sat right here and watch it fly over Ur head. Ghana is rich yet it looks the way it is. I hope U can see the irony grin
Nigeria is rich yet it cant provide basic infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2020
vankelvin:

Senegal and Ghana are still developed than your Beverly hills grin grin World class Abuja grin grin grin

Senegal is even too much just Cape Verde alone will put Ghana to sleep. Must be painful to see that anyone who watches Ghana turns his face to the other side to laugh so hard. This thread is evidence enough for that. Which begs the question why rush to get independence when you won't perform better than 88% of Africa. See Accra and cry blood.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Appisko:
Lol Nigerians and their backward primitive attitude grin grin grin grin omo generator republic is a laughing stock cross the globe no sane person takes u guys serious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin omo generator federal state cheesy cheesy

Does anyone takes U serious on the thread. Just forget the rest of the word for now. Just start with this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Lol dude you haven't post shit...why you no smoke generator fume today? grin grin grin

And we never said Ghana rich but we have always Accra is brighter at night than the whole of ur poverty capital of the world ur shitholecountry LMFAO

Why has the brighter accra not made it modern. Like no where in Ghana fits into the word modern. Why bro?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Lagos Beverly hills roads grin grin cheesy cheesy omo generator federal state

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Just30:
just google Ghana ESLA

Look Just30 i have no strength to drag things, i have things to do, just post the link here, just like i have been doing since.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Appisko:
Lagos Beverly hills roads grin grin cheesy cheesy omo generator federal state

I feel Ur pain bro. Ghana is pathetic. I will put her in prayers grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

Senegal is even too much just Cape Verde alone will put Ghana to sleep. Must be painful to see that anyone who watches Ghana turns his face to the other side to laugh so hard. This thread is evidence enough for that. Which begs the question why rush to get independence when you won't perform better than 88% of Africa. See Accra and cry blood.
both Senegal and Cape Verde are far developed than your country and they compete with Ghana in West Africa, even though Ghana is developed than them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Just30:
yep

Your citizens just want a sane place to live

That is not rocket science for Nigeria to provide is it ?

So what the hell is 500,000 Ghanaians doing in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

Why has the brighter accra not made it modern. Like no where in Ghana fits into the word modern. Why bro?
you know that to be modern

You must have electricity right and it has to be reliable ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Vlain:

Can you show us that infastructures that ranked u better. It must be world class than ours to rank better , don't U think so grin

World class Beverly hills, Hollywood Abuja couldn't change your rank in infrastructure index grin grin

Just as I told you yesterday, your 25-35% nice areas with 60%+ slums Cities and Towns you have in nigeria can't stand Ghanaian cities and towns.

What we lack in Ghana is
Landscaping,
Proper City planning and law enforcement on illegal settlement. But we have better infrastructure than nigeria.

Ghana is not a developed country but comparing nigeria to Ghana is and insult.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2020
Just30:
you know that to be modern

You must have electricity right and it has to be reliable ? grin grin

Ok bro but Ghana be village naa grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Roan77:

Look Just30 i have no strength to drag things, i have things to do, just post the link here, just like i have been doing since.
I've given you what to search for and there will be so many links for you

Better still you can consult West African gas pipeline company and they will tell you.

This is what Ghana did, we held unto your money to force your company to comply with the Gas contract.

Then we subtracted your indebtedness to us for everytime you failed to supply the contractual volume of gas and paid the difference.

ESLA is a bond that has paid all indebtedness to ECG who then went on to pay all indebtedness to GHana Gas and VRA. VRA then paid Gridco and WAPco and nigeria gas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8810) (8811) (8812) (8813) (8814) (8815) (8816) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.