Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312131 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 10:55pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

She's called out Nigerians too lol

I'm yet to see that smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 29, 2017
Shaytun:

Lol, no that was before.

I took BRT bus to work everyday now at around 4:30am.
That was the same thing people were saying during the banning of Molue.

It is inevitable, new BRT buses are already being introduced.

oh so their working hours match danfos?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
CocoMilian:

I'm yet to see that smiley
She called out Nonwenuse and a couple others
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:58pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

Why can't they just be working in the bus to help passengers? Or if Nigeria gets better with tourism they can be tourist guides

Do you honestly believe that those conductor can be employed to be tourist guides?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:00pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

oh so their working hours match danfos?
Their working hours are being extended as time goes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 11:00pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

She called out Nonwenuse and a couple others

Then we need more of you to bring peace here Kenyans mean no harm. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:04pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Exactly my sentiment. State transport can hardly be adequate
It is actually owned by LAGBUS, it is more of a PPP company.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:10pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Military strength is subjective. Ethiopia definitely has a strong battle-hardened military that has good experience. Kenya's is modern. I don't know but I think Kenya with a superior economy would trounce Ethiopia. Not to mention we run better and would catch up with those who attempt to flee after the onset of hostilities
Hati13 grin
fool, are u Kale?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:13pm On May 29, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I think Boko Haram would say no to this assertion
al shabab would say worst !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

It can't be that sub standard.
I remember reading an article from a British University Professor. He was talking about international students and said Nigerian students are actually good, and he would only put the German and Nordic students above them. He also said that Nigerian students ironically are less prone to lying abiut their scores than people like the Chinese. He gave this credit to Britain though lmfao. He claimed that Nigeria's education system resembled British own in the 20th Century, before the British Schools were dumb down.
About Edo State: there is essentially no opportunity for. Jobs and employments. Almost every Edo person know or has someone in Italy.
The trafficking is getting less with so many awareness signs. Any new Edo girl going to Italy is very aware of what awaits her there. Desperation is everything.
There is a lot of cultism going on, and state government is in cahoot with the cultists. You can't go outside past 6 in Edo due to cultists. I hate Edo State angry
not everywhere in edo state though.some towns are quite peaceful l

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 29, 2017
fanficgirl:

My reaction too
Really! I know it me and you are the same. Don't you think sis(or should I say, don't you think female Hati13). grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2017
Just30:
when did you become a validating officer? Since you are surprised, it's at Sakumono
hahahaha omo ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Kenya lovely
should we start repetition of pictures ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
Shaytun:

Their working hours are being extended as time goes.

Thats Great.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
Shaytun:

Do you think they will be adequate for the Lagos population?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 29, 2017
68816419:

fool, are u Kale?

Nini wewe? Mimi si mkale

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:42pm On May 29, 2017
CocoMilian:

Jesus grin grin grin hahaha
fool,so your back , please show us your pics ...lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
mtis:
An i want post this an then sleep grin grin
provide the link?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 30, 2017
Kenyan soldiers hunting nigs in Somalia. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On May 30, 2017
Code 254 soldiers on the hunt lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:25am On May 30, 2017
Hati13:

Really! I know it me and you are the same. Don't you think sis(or should I say, don't you think female Hati13). grin
Nah I'm not as smart as you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:25am On May 30, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Kenyan soldiers hunting nigs in Somalia. grin
I'm seriously wondering if yoi guys are tour guides/work for a tourist agency
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:26am On May 30, 2017
popizaino:
not everywhere in edo state though.some towns are quite peaceful l
True but those ones are kind of remote for me lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 12:27am On May 30, 2017
CocoMilian:

Then we need more of you to bring peace here Kenyans mean no harm. smiley
Lol bring your Kenyan female friends
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:09am On May 30, 2017
68816419:

fool,so your back , please show us your pics ...lol

Couldn't stop drooling on yo screen or what? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:11am On May 30, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol bring your Kenyan female friends

Haha lol I dont really keep female friends they're business associates. But I will try grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by CocoMilian(f): 1:14am On May 30, 2017
Why aren't Nigerians sending their pictures undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:17am On May 30, 2017
genieluv:
Heeey Kenyan pals @mtis, taysermahiri, muafrika2, NairobiWalker & co.

***I think the problem we are having here is a simple misunderstanding. You guys seem to judge the quality of present day Nigerian movies with those of the past. Nuuuh nuuuh, mmm mmm.

Me thinks you guys should check out the modern and new Nigerian movies like these ones below and you'll really appreciate how far the Nigerian movie industry has gone. Check the castings and see many Hollywood actors featured, most of em movie profiles are avaliable on wikki.

Good job, i can see that you are educating these kenyans about their ignorance on the advancement of the Nigerian entertainment sector.
I am just very busy these days if not i'd have helped you out here.
It's such a shame that most of them are still stuck with the views of '2002 aki & paw-paw' movies!
Very outdated bunch.

It may surprise you to know that Nigerian entertainment industry is worth more than the whole Kenyan tourism industry which Kenyans are always posting pictures and bragging about.
If you think i am joking, ask them the net worth of their tourism industry and watch them go dumb.

And infact, not just the entertainment industry alone. Our fashion industry alone is definitely worth more than their tourism industry.
Kenyans do not have simple traditional attires, let alone develop an indigenous fashion industry. Ask them for these things if you doubt me.

I saw you cautioning them about mocking us, they won't stop, they enjoy the comparisons to make themselves feel better. You can only bruise their little ego and shut them up by challenging them equally as i told you.

Halin adalci da daraja bai dace masu samsam.
Ki huta lafiya, sai mun sake hadu gimbiya.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:25am On May 30, 2017
genieluv:

lol, grin yes, i hed (had) a ghenien frend end i teld hair (her) thet i leved (loved) hair accent grin grin

^^^^Ghanaians and their funny accent! grin Many Nigerians find it very fake buh it's amusing to me.

Hahaha grin you killed the Gheneien eccent!
Ghanaians aand there fake english !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24am On May 30, 2017
Shaytun:

Same thing. The state should open it up to private investors and other private competition. In ten years the buses will be worn out and someone will have run away with the money undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:50am On May 30, 2017
Shaytun:
If wishes were horses even beggers would ride.

African country Nigeria is Africa’s most populated country with an estimated 191,835,936 living in Nigeria. The country has an internet penetration rate of 47.9% as 91,880,032 of the country’s population has access to the internet. Nigeria is ranked as African’s highest internet using country, making up 27.4% of the continents total usage.

91 Million using Internet translates to the highest number of Internet users on the continent. You forgot to mention the remaining 100M not connected also represents the highest number of people not connected to the Internet on the continent.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

That wikipedia page source was ITU (international telecommunication union) and it is a subsidiary body of the United nations.
Check it very well.

Am i the one to educate you how to use wikipedia? Don't you know that almost every article therein has a source which can be traced?

Dude, it seems you've never been to a serious college or university. Nobody takes Wikipedia seriously. I personally can log onto Wikipedia right now and change those figures. If your source is Wikipedia then it's Wikipedia. If it's ITU then it's ITU. Choose one and send us the source. If you can trace that source then what's so hard about posting its link here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.