Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,014 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6343641 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
E resemble Onitsha ShopRite grin grin grin

Lol..I can’t believe this.

Even Osubi airport in Warri is better than this.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Remove nothing in Ghana and Ghana still remains the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin the laughing stock in the continent grin grin grin

What do you have in that smelling zoo grin cheesy there's nothing interesting in that Shambolic, disgrace village grin grin grin it will take that dustbin shitthol 2000 years to get to the level of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin Ghana is a cesspits zoo cheesy gold coast my ass grin grin
have you passed your wassce?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Kazikazi:
The capital of what? Slums?

Take your jealousy elsewhere Nairobi is the capital of east Africa whether you like it or not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
kikuyu1:

Omfg! This election drama is an example of the power of those behind Biden; the Globalist/NWO crowd some call the Illuminati.
Who else can completely shut down the entire MSM? Notice how many late votes are Biden's. In Michigan IIRC the entire 100k were his while in Penn 24 k were his- all late votes , a statistical impossibility.
Here's Trump last month on mail in voter fraud.
[url][https://youtu.be/LXiKl-MTG60url]

The Bidens are typical low level servants of the Global Elites-greedy, corrupt and perverted!? Which is LIKELY why they were chosen in the first place.

Rmbr the laptop Hunter was screeching about? Here's a vid some swear is Malia herself which is very likely.

[url][http://www.voterig.com/ubv/ub3.mp4url]

THEY'RE NOT ON SUNDAY SCHOOL!? She was still a teen and rmbr Joe HIMSELF is notorious for paedophilia and there's years of pix and vids. If he wins the Chinese have their man on the WH.

Your second video not working. Send working link. Hope you know Rudy Giulliani himself is a pedophile?

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Kazikazi:
The capital of what? Slums?
Annael. Stop it. grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2020
kikuyu1:

Speaking of which rmbr my posts on the genetic causes of Caucasian aggression? Seen the fighting between Armenians and Azeris? Ofc the Turks are supporting the latter in a proxy war against Russia but at the heart you'll find the deep desire to DOMINATE AND DESTROY THE OTHER.

Not entirely...the conflict between the two is similar to the Shifta conflict in NFD. In fact almost exactly similar including the asymmetry in the balance of power. Azeris are too strong for Armenia, making it impossible for the latter to help their dominant Armenian kin in the region. Same way Somalia couldn't help their kin in NFD. I dont believe we were driven by the genetic desire to dominate Somalis.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Another tower in kilimani smiley...
Now commanding the sky with few floors to go.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Shma2020:

Count the number of cranes in that one shot... shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Count the number of cranes in that one shot... shocked
one, two, three .. Wow! : grin I didn't notice that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Shma2020:
one, two, three .. Wow! : grin I didn't notice that.

Our 4th CBD is doing well grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Our 4th CBD is doing well grin
Man! grin.. The opposite side of those towers is not dull too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Shma2020:

Man! grin.. The opposite side of those towers is not dull too. smiley

Not dull at all grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Vlain:

Chai!!! Poor boy.
Is he sure he is sober now.He must not come at us unprovoked.
He should learn to stick to his lane.

No, don't be swollen headed, I just hate repeating myself over and over to a m*ron.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2020
theenchanter:
the best part of accra is the airport city...... Not even up to eko atlantic in size.

You guys have no shame, you keep mentioning Eko atlantic in every discussion as if it's a completed project, what is there in Eko? Those 5 towers?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Just30:
Aayalolo has 245 BRT buses

Nice try grin grin

Too bad your country dont have any

Don't waste time on dumb people.
Even when you correct them they still pretend they've not seen it.

I posted this below thinking they have eyes but no, a fool is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Just30:
guy is a fool grin grin

Seems hes so frustrated with Nigeria such that he is channeling that frustration into picking a fight with Ghana to make him have a reason to feel good about Nigeria.

A country were soldiers were bold enough to turn their machine guns on citizens blowing their brains out.

grin grin

No wonder they behave such way on nairaland cos even their own military men don't see them as human beings.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
ednited:

Not all prayers are heard. Keep working on that. This is the best time God is showing us that everything is beyond our capacity. He has all the power and he knows it all.

I had to ask you guys how it's going over there because people in here are moving as usual even if some places are closed.

What is happening in Ethiopia ednited
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
hold on, there is no street view in Daresaalam or what

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2020
vankelvin:

You guys have no shame, you keep on mentioning Eko atlantic in every discussion as if it's a completed project, what is there in Eko? Those 5 towers?
I only mentioned eko atlantic cos of d size ( landmass ) in relation to d most developed part of accra which is ur aerotropoplis.

I actually don't expect an idiot to know that.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Just30:
port Harcourt is just another baboon squatter settlement were nothing works

just like Lagos

underdeveloped and backward

They are so funny, I'm so surprised they are not showing this picture below. grin grin grin

Port Harcourt??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2020
Shma2020:

Good for Kilimani
I like the design of the skycrapper too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Iamleefact:
hold on, there is no street view in Daresaalam or what
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Khakhakhakha khakhakhakhakhakha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
This is Kaduna international airport. Ghanaians show us your second best international airport that can beat this grin grin grin

Compare and contrast

See what ordinary 30million is building and compare that to what 210million citizens have achieved?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Port Harcourt international airport looks better than Kumasi airport by far grin grin grin

So this is what 210million population could build? grin grin

Airport terminal that looks like an eatery joint. A local restaurant terminal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2020
One stupid guy said Ayalolo is a private company with only 40 buses grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Your second video not working. Send working link. Hope you know Rudy Giulliani himself is a pedophile?

grin grin Ok you guys make ma day...i saw a video of Trump supporters shouting on a van, claiming it carrying stolen ballots..turns out the van belonged fox news an they were carrying equipments...man i laughed my ass off.

Then about Michigan ballots which Trump claimed its true, the guy who started it pulled down the tweet down an said was a mistake..funny trump want to use this in court. .No, Biden did not receive thousands of mysteriously surfaced votes in Michigan grin grin

Am having a serious view on trump supporter..either they don't believe what happened or there is something wrong with their head..man you read some of these conspiracy theories you will be shocked... an tell Kyk that most of ths GOP dude are pedos... cheesy
mental health issue is a big thing in America today
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Not entirely...the conflict between the two is similar to the Shifta conflict in NFD. In fact almost exactly similar including the asymmetry in the balance of power. Azeris are too strong for Armenia, making it impossible for Armenia to help their dominant Armenian kin in the region. Same way Somalia couldn't help their kin in NFD. I dont believe we were driven by the genetic desire to dominate Somalis.
grin grin

lets blame the genes for everything....lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
It's such a shame that a shitthol of 30millon fools can't boast of better airport grin grin grin how can a country of 30milion idiots with enough recourses can't construct a common railway, brt and airport grin grin

There's nothing in that Dustbin shitthol that can intereste you grin grin
Railway zero, brt zero, airport zero. nothing, absolutely nothing grin grin that smelling shitthol has already gone to the dogs grin grin grin

Imagine their third best airport grin grin it looks like their local police station in that gutter shitthol grin grin grin

Gold coast, gold coast with big mouth and nothing to show of grin grin grin Mumu shitthol with Mumu people grin grin grin

Oga mumu, sip some urine and sleep.

For your information,
1.Takoradi Airport Terminal as we speak is under renovation.

2. It belongs to the Military so plans are underway to begin the construction of Takoradi International Airport at a different location so chill.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Roan77:

You are going to uncompleted building to sleep now.

And also shop in a container grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin Ok you guys make ma day...i saw a video of Trump supporters shouting on a van, claiming it carrying stolen ballots..turns out the van belonged fox news an they were carrying equipments...man i laughed my ass off.

Then about Michigan ballots which Trump claimed its true, the guy who started it pulled down the tweet down an said was a mistake..funny trump want to use this in court. .No, Biden did not receive thousands of mysteriously surfaced votes in Michigan grin grin

Am having a serious view on trump supporter..either they don't believe what happened or there is something wrong with their head..man you read some of these conspiracy theories you will be shocked... an tell Kyk that most of ths GOP dude are pedos... cheesy
mental health issue is a big thing in America today

Democrats bore me to the core
Tomorrow we are filing our case in Supreme Court
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2020
tylann:

Democrats bore me to the core
Tomorrow we are filing our case in Supreme Court

grin grin
Ok msee they also bore me, but facts must be observed...you can not win a court case based on conspiracy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.