Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6493966 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) (8861) (8862) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jasparrow1:
The kenyans and the Tanzanians are laughing at them already grin grin grin they already confirmed it that Ghana is a big shitthol grin grin grin

Yes they are all laughing behind their screens. I tell U the Kenyans and tanzanians have more than enough fact to roast them when next their paths meet. Just watch from today Ghanaians here will do everything in their power not to piss Kenyans to avoid a fresh reign of humiliation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

U never see anything. That how U know U have won them with fact and your fact has been perfectly planted in the deepest part of their subconsciousness. Forget all this one they are doing here. Na just noise.
If they don't know before they are fullyaware now that Ghana be village. Well thanks to us for that grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Tell that to your fellow zoogerians
Like Nigerians will shout for the whole world to hear about it.

I repeat, even if I give you 1000 years to bring evidence you won't get it.

We love seeing U disgrace Ur self. U are the one that laid accusation on us so provide that proof that made U do so.
Remember that was the same way U said Lagos GDP is not $140bn and U were sounding so sure of yourself to decieve fools when infact your talk is very empty and desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Yes they are all laughing behind their screens. I tell U the Kenyans and tanzanians have more than enough fact to roast them when next their paths meet. Just watch from today Ghanaians here will do everything in their power not to piss Kenyans to avoid a fresh reign of humiliation.
you and your country have been running from the Kenyans, SA and Ghana to avoid humiliation because at every point, nigeria fall short

It's even an embarrassment to put nigeria and development in the same sentence because of how backward Nigeria is

grin grin grin

Except Nigeria, There is no country in Africa where you will find people shitting in the middle of the street cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

And if it happened. I will join the Kenyans to roast their ass grin grin grin those dwarfs needs to know their mates grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Lol confirmed we are all swimming in the shithole but zoogeria is going deeper into that shithole...the biggest shithole is ur zoogeria..
Ur not even embarrassed that when ur clown illiterate president return from America the next day Trump says Africa is shithole... Africa blame ur stupid illiterate president lol

You are in pain.take a break.
We have dealt with Ghana. Ghana has no pride to protect.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

We love seeing U disgrace Ur self. U are the one that laid accusation on us so provide that proof that made U do so.
Remember that was the same way U said Lagos GDP is not $140bn and U were sounding so sure of yourself to decieve fools when infact your talk is very empty and desperate.

Yet Lagos is so underdeveloped such that even Lome is Heaven compare to it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Chai, Shitnigerians grin you are busy insulting and denigrating another country, while your own country is a shambolic shiithole grin Nigerians will never cease to amaze me! grin grin grin

Shitnigerians need to drum it into their stvpid heads that Ghana and Ghanaians are not the reason their country is fvcked oooh grin

The people making nigerians poor are in Aso Rock, Abuja. Their illiterate cattle rearing leader doesn’t give a fvck about MUMUs like you grin Yet, every opportunity you get you want to castigate Ghanaians and their country grin

When I call nigeriabs F00ls, some people will say I am insulting them grin but that is who they are grin why do you think that the country is so fvcked despite producing 2 million barrels of crude every day, as well condensate and billions of scf of gas daily?

Why do you think so? Simple grin It’s because the people completely fvcked up grin

Nigerians are talking about how beautiful cities are etc etc stvpid things grin yet 15 million nigerian children are roaming the streets grin the sick zoo can’t even produce ordinary electricity despite producing huge volumes of gas grin

If a nigerian looks for my trouble, I will just look at the f00l and walk away grin Honestly, they are not worth any serious person’s time.

Instead of talking about tangible things like life expectancy, infant and maternal mortality, access to quality education, housing portable water, electricity etc etc, they will instead be posting useless topics like......Who wore it better? I don taya for these MUMUs. Only will God will deliver Nigerians from insanity grin grin

popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

If that hotel hype didn't prove that Ghana is indeed a village then I don't what again

I thought I was the only one who didn't see that hotel for the useless hype grin just a rectangular block work with some archaic designs on a lush green vegetation to compliment for the overall uselessness of the whole concept .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Just30:
you and your country have been running from the Kenyans, SA and Ghana to avoid humiliation because at every point, nigeria fall short

It's even an embarrassment to put nigeria and development in the same sentence because of how backward Nigeria is

grin grin grin

Except Nigeria, There is no country in Africa where you will find people shitting in the middle of the street cheesy grin

They do that in Nima and all over Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
World class modernity citizens can you locate ur chargers lol grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
And nigeria has pride to protect? Are you a comedian? grin angry grin abeg, I no wan laugh oooh grin
Vlain:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sharaaaap goat! nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin you want me to prove it to you? Fuckeduppedness grin grin Nigeria is a damn fvcking scam grin grin grin God, please deliver these people from terminal insanity grin grin

Vlain:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Just30:
you only go back to Nigeria when someone dies in your family or Christmas, just like every Nigerian I know. grin grin grin

Since you know me better than myself,then you're right ....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

If zoogeria has pride to protect... God-damned Ghana has thousands of that pride kid lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:
[s]

Lol confirmed we are all swimming in the shithole but zoogeria is going deeper into that shithole...the biggest shithole is ur zoogeria..
Ur not even embarrassed that when ur clown illiterate president return from America the next day Trump says Africa is shithole... Africa blame ur stupid illiterate president lol[/s]
The illiterate president is better than you and your ugly dwarf president. grin grin grin your English is very bad grin grin grin

What have your educated president done in that dustbin shitthol grin grin grin nothing, absolutely nothing. cheesy poverty and hunger everywhere in that bombastic Dustbin shitthol grin grin grin water scarcity in that armpit shitthol grin grin grin remember you broke ass idiots are owing us $160m since five years now grin grin grin grin very very soon we will sell that smelling toilet shitthol to Chad so that they can use you fools anyhow they like. grin grin grin Mumu country with Mumu people grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

shame

grin grin

Even in Nima, you wont find that

grin grin

How is your open defecation taskforce going ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
popizaino:

Since you know me better than myself,then you're right ....
grin grin

Every Nigerian is waiting for the day they can abandon Nigeria and leave it for the clueless bunch of politicians who support nonsense

Have a good day

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jasparrow1:
The illiterate president is better than you and your ugly dwarf president. grin grin grin your English is very bad grin grin grin

What have your educated president done in that dustbin shitthol grin grin grin nothing, absolutely nothing. cheesy poverty and hunger everywhere in that bombastic Dustbin shitthol grin grin grin water scarcity in that armpit shitthol grin grin grin remember you broke ass idiots are owing us $160m since five years now grin grin grin grin very very soon we will sell that smelling toilet shitthol to Chad so that they can use you fools anyhow they like. grin grin grin Mumu country with Mumu people grin grin grin grin

Lol are you an upcoming comedian keep it ur funny lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Actually he is right.its should even be more than $140bn now. And Lagos population is estimated to be 20m not 24m as you are saying. Same way U have been screaming Nigeria population to be 210m just cos U are in pain.

Lagos is richer than Ghana village. Deal with that raw pain.

Joke of the century.
You need better facts to buttress your point, you are not making sense at all.

Lagos state alone 140billion dollars.
Meanwhile entire nigeria can boost of less than 450billion dollars.
So what you mean is,
Lagos state economy140- 450nig economy=
310(35 states)

Lagos population 24millon population= 140b $
Nigeria 35state population 186million= 310b $

?? 35 poor States??

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Noisyrians:
Chai, Shitnigerians grin you are busy insulting and denigrating another country, while your own country is a shambolic shiithole grin Nigerians will never cease to amaze me! grin grin grin

Shitnigerians need to drum it into their stvpid heads that Ghana and Ghanaians are not the reason their country is fvcked oooh grin

The people making nigerians poor are in Aso Rock, Abuja. Their illiterate cattle rearing leader doesn’t give a fvck about MUMUs like you grin Yet, every opportunity you get you want to castigate Ghanaians and their country grin

When I call nigeriabs F00ls, some people will say I am insulting them grin but that is who they are grin why do you think that the country is so fvcked despite producing 2 million barrels of crude every day, as well condensate and billions of scf of gas daily?

Why do you think so? Simple grin It’s because the people completely fvcked up grin

Nigerians are talking about how beautiful cities are etc etc stvpid things grin yet 15 million nigerian children are roaming the streets grin the sick zoo can’t even produce ordinary electricity despite producing huge volumes of gas grin

If a nigerian looks for my trouble, I will just look at the f00l and walk away grin Honestly, they are not worth any serious person’s time.

Instead of talking about tangible things like life expectancy, infant and maternal mortality, access to quality education, housing portable water, electricity etc etc, they will instead be posting useless topics like......Who wore it better? I don taya for these MUMUs. Only will God will deliver Nigerians from insanity grin grin

Oponu This is 2020,we are not buying Ghana is this,Ghana is that .....you can't be having all those things and your cities looking like a cesspit.

Post Ghana if he sure for you ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria today is nothing to write home about. grin

Yet when they open their filthy mouths, they want to insult Ghanaians cool They talk as if they own the world grin grin

it is this stvpid attitude that has made nigeria what it is today grin the country is sinking and sinking like the Titanic, yet Nigerians will not learn sense and shut up grin and when their stvpid country collapses, it is Ghana they will run to angry grin I’d never seen people as stvpid as these nigerians grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
popizaino:

Oponu This is 2020,we are not buying Ghana is this,Ghana is that .....you can't be having all those things and your cities looking like a cesspit.

What you all say is post heaven Ghana but you guys are not Posting shithole hellhole zoogeria either lol wat the fvck

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Just30:
grin grin

Every Nigerian is waiting for the day they can abandon Nigeria and leave it for the clueless bunch of politicians who support nonsense

Have a good day

Does it change the fact that Ghana is not any better ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
You dey craze? You and I be mates? I should post your mother’s puzzy? grin grin grin it is this stvpidity I keep talking about grin piece of crap, walahi grin grin

popizaino:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Just30:

Yet Lagos is so underdeveloped such that even Lome is Heaven compare to it. cheesy

You are a joke like Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

What you all say is post heaven Ghana but you guys are not Posting shithole hellhole zoogeria either lol wat the fvck

No sense in this your nonesense .

Write in twi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ghana is far far far far better than that shiithole. I am talking as someone with a deep knowledge of both countries grin

And if you want proof, go to the UN Human Development Index grin grin I don’t even know what these nigerians see in that their country ooooh grin grin nigeria is a shiithole, end of story grin grin grin

popizaino:

Does it change the fact that Ghana is not any better ?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Joke of the century.
You need better facts to buttress your point, you are not making sense at all.

Lagos state alone 140billion dollars.
Meanwhile entire nigeria can boost of less than 450billion dollars.
So what you mean is,
Lagos state economy140- 450nig economy=
310(35 states)

Lagos population 24millon population= 140b $
Nigeria 35state population 186million= 310b $

?? 35 poor States??

Cry me a River. Lagos is a city with 20m and a GDP of more than $140bn. Now that is more than what 30m ghanians have achieved since her independence.must be sad and depressing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Noisyrians:
You dey craze? You and I be mates? I should post your mother’s puzzy? grin grin grin it is this stvpidity I keep talking about grin piece of crap, walahi grin grin

Post Ghana not your mother's puzzy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Noisyrians:
Ghana is far far far far better than that shiithole. I am talking as someone with a deep knowledge of both countries grin

And if you want proof, go to the UN Human Development Index grin grin I don’t even know what these nigerians see in that their country ooooh grin grin nigeria is a shiithole, end of story grin grin grin

Talk is cheap my friend. Ghana of today na real backward village. Even you can't argue that.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

But Ghana does not have such. Ur Marriot hotel is a joke And in Nigeria that would be a 2 star hotel but you hobbit ran to call it a 5-star. Don't even get me started on that public school you constructed and called the biggest hotel in Africa. The architecture is zero, luxury is zero, planning is zero, attention to details zero,land scapping is zero.infact that structure is a joke.
I hope U enjoyed the scenic drive. Looks like California if you ever been there before. grin

I never knew Ghana's Marriott hotel was a 5 Star Hotel? Wow.

Mr. Beverly hills Hollywood grin grin grin you are bleeding

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Noisyrians:

Post Ghana and stop yabbing crap

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) (8861) (8862) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.