Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,755 members, 7,889,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6340864 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8920) (8921) (8922) (8923) (8924) (8925) (8926) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SH1THOLEZOO: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Shitnigeria is officially in recession grin grin grin Let's have a toast to the mudder fuggerz grin grin grin grin Buhari well done grin grin grin I beg go for a third term grin grin grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin

Nigeria Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987 grin grin grin grin

Figures released by the National Bureau of Statistics on Saturday reveal that Nigeria is officially in a Recession grin grin grin. The nation has recorded a contraction of 3.62 percent in the third quarter of 2020.

This is the second consecutive quarterly GDP decline since the recession of 2016. The cumulative GDP for the first nine months of 2020, therefore, is at -2.48 percent.

The last time Nigeria recorded such cumulative GDP was in 1987, when GDP declined by 10.8 percent. The nation's inflation rate is currently astronomic evidenced by the high prices of commodities in the market.

This is the country's second recession under the Muhammadu Buhari administration.

[s]
Vlain:

Golden garri and black Christmas have us that obodanfuo grin the hobbit should immitate our golden garri strategies to get a different result grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
Nigeria in recession again

So is Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
Shitnigeria is officially in recession grin grin grin Let's have a toast to the mudder fuggerz grin grin grin grin Buhari well done grin grin grin I beg go for a third term grin grin grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin

Nigeria Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987 grin grin grin grin

Figures released by the National Bureau of Statistics on Saturday reveal that Nigeria is officially in a Recession grin grin grin. The nation has recorded a contraction of 3.62 percent in the third quarter of 2020.

This is the second consecutive quarterly GDP decline since the recession of 2016. The cumulative GDP for the first nine months of 2020, therefore, is at -2.48 percent.

The last time Nigeria recorded such cumulative GDP was in 1987, when GDP declined by 10.8 percent. The nation's inflation rate is currently astronomic evidenced by the high prices of commodities in the market.

This is the country's second recession under the Muhammadu Buhari administration.

[s][/s]

Finally Ghana is learning from her big brother. Recession Gabe us cities and it is good to seeing Hana economy recessive to. Maybe this new turn around might give U decent cities not chicken coop.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What about the sakawa criminals grin

Lol. Take hearth appisiko

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What about the sakawa criminals grin

Lol. Take heart appisiko

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vlain:

So is Ghana.
No idiot. Recession only means when your GDP contradicted twice in two quarters.

Ghana economy hasn't contradicted twice.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
""Very soon, other African countries will troop to Ghana to purchase their brand new cars. A new VW Tiguan sells at GHS 170,000 (US$29,900) in Ghana whiles the same vehicle sells at GHS230,200 (US$40,400) at VW factories in other countries. Ghana is doing something right"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
""Ghana ECG installs electric vehicle charging systems in Accra

The Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) has partnered with an indigenous Ghanaian firm POBAD International to install electric vehicle (EV) charging systems across Ghana.

According to a statement issued by the power distribution company, the move is intended to shed light on the introduction and usage of electric vehicle modules to Ghanaian consumers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ghana Introduces Free Wi-fi To Tertiary Institutions

Government has commissioned Free Wi-fi Project to tertiary institutions in Accra today. The project, which was executed by Electricity Compaoof Ghana (ECG), leverages ECG’s fiber optic network to provide free internet connectivity to tertiary institutions. The pilot covered 13 tertiary institutions within the ECG coverage area.

The 13 beneficiary institutions are: University of Ghana, Legon; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi; University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast; University of Education, Winneba; Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), Accra; University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS), Ho; University of Mines and Technology (UMaT), Tarkwa; and University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA).

The rest are Regional Maritime University, Accra; Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), Accra; Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra; Ghana Institute of Languages, Accra and National Film and Television Institute (NAFTI), Accra.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
We've got good news for you!
Japan Motors Ghana has been appointed to locally assemble Nissan vehicles. Please join us this Wednesday on Facebook LIVE as we celebrate this milestone event in the development of Ghana's automobile industry.

#Nissan #JapanMotors

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
No idiot. Recession only means when your GDP contradicted twice in two quarters.

Ghana economy hasn't contradicted

Your third economic quater is yet to be released and I bet when it's released you will contract worse than us just as U did in the second quarter banku hobbit kid grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
popizaino:

Na you go first find trouble and still go police .

No worry your cup go soon fool

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vlain:

Your third economic quater is yet to be released and I bet when it's released you will contract worse than us just as U did in the second quarter banku hobbit kid grin
already Nigeria hasn't reported its fourth-quarter yet it has contradicted and fall into recession . I think I am not mistaking when I called you an idiot. Well this is the second time it is happening to Nigeria in the last five years . It happens when there was no corona and it happening again when we all witness corona

Ghana has reported its third quarters
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Appisko:

Anofia hahaha u posted that's crap here to impress us lol nothing in that zoo is worth postings

Lol just small post that I post and U are screaming cos U can't handle the beauty. Lol see as this hobbit dey use style they began me not to post. More chest pain bro. I go post more so the hobbit go die grin Ghana be village grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
already Nigeria hasn't reported its third quarters yet it has contradicted and fall into recession . I think I am not mistaking when I called you an idiot. Well this is the second time it is happening to Nigeria in t e last five years . It happens when there was no corona and it happening again when we all witness corona

Lol mistake or not your idiot calling doesn't harm a single hair on my skin. So pls ride on. That's aside. Read and stop being an obodanfuo grin grin U disgrace urself alot hobbit.

Figures released by the National Bureau of Statistics on Saturday reveal that Nigeria is officially in a Recession. The nation has recorded a contraction of 3.62 percent in the third quarter of 2020.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
already Nigeria hasn't reported its fourth-quarter yet it has contradicted and fall into recession . I think I am not mistaking when I called you an idiot. Well this is the second time it is happening to Nigeria in the last five years . It happens when there was no corona and it happening again when we all witness corona

Lol can we see Ur third quarter economic growth hobbit grin

Ghana economy will contract again come fourth quarter just as it did in the in 2016 ahead of vote.

Corona + election = Double whammy for the hobbit grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:

Btw why did U rush to change it/modify it. Now who is the idiot grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vlain:

Lol mistake or not your idiot calling doesn't harm a single hair on my skin. So pls ride on. That's aside. Read and stop being an obodanfuo grin grin U disgrace urself alot hobbit.

Figures released by the National Bureau of Statistics on Saturday reveal that Nigeria is officially in a Recession. The nation has recorded a contraction of 3.62 percent in the third quarter of 2020.
and your foolishness continue due to lack of interpretation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vlain:

Btw why did U rush to change it/modify it. Now who is the idiot grin grin
i actually don't change it idiot , I rather update it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
and your foolishness continue due to lack of interpretation.

Stfu.

Stop blaming it on me. U made the mistake not me hence why you ran back to change it. U are a disgrace like your hobbit land zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
i actually don't change it idiot , I rather update it

Why did you update it then

Btw Ur grammar is so terrible. What is don't

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vlain:

Lol can we see Ur third quarter economic growth hobbit grin

Ghana economy will contract again come fourth quarter just as it did in the in 2016 ahead of vote.

Corona + election = Double whammy for the hobbit grin
you are indeed an idiot. Lower growth and recession aren't the same word

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vlain:

Why did you update it then

Btw Ur grammar is so terrible. What is don't
ok you also have problem with grammatical structure? That is a contraction word

I actually update it not change or modify as you stupidly thought

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SH1THOLEZOO: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
I am concerned about your mental state, mudder fugger grin deluded punk grin God punish poverty cool Nigeria’s poverty is customized grin Nigeria import fuel from Niger, garri from India grin import sense from Ghana grin grin son of a crap!

Vlain:

Finally Ghana is learning from her big brother. Recession Gabe us cities and it is good to seeing Hana economy recessive to. Maybe this new turn around might give U decent cities not chicken coop.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
ok you also have problem with grammatical structure?

I actually update it not change or modify as you stupidly thought

Here is the question.
Why did U update it hobbit.
Don't dodge my question this time.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
you are indeed an idiot. Lower growth and recession aren't the same word

U confuse yourself then turn around to push Ur confusion on me.

I said U will also contract in your fourth quarter which will be voting period just as you contracted in 2016 ahead of vote. I never said U went into recession in 2016 you can obodanfuo grin
Recession for Ghana this year is as sure as the second coming of Christ grin

Fourth quarter analysis grin
Election + covid-19 = contraction ( na recession ooo grin)

Meanwhile I still await Ur third economic quater that U claim to be available. Don't tell me U won't spoonfeed as a means to run cos U must spoonfeed me today U hobbit liar.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
I am concerned about your mental state, mudder fugger grin deluded punk grin God punish poverty cool Nigeria’s poverty is customized grin Nigeria import fuel from Niger, garri from India grin import sense from Ghana grin grin son of a crap!

My brother U didn't say anything there. Just the usual hobbit rambling ever short man is prone to grin
Ghana be village, get golden garri then get a decent city grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vlain:

Here is the question.
Why did U update it hobbit.
Don't dodge my question this time.

Hobbit vaxx don't run away with your tail coiled around your thigh. Come back and respond to this.
The disgrace is on U now grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
Ghana Introduces Free Wi-fi To Tertiary Institutions

Government has commissioned Free Wi-fi Project to tertiary institutions in Accra today. The project, which was executed by Electricity Compaoof Ghana (ECG), leverages ECG’s fiber optic network to provide free internet connectivity to tertiary institutions. The pilot covered 13 tertiary institutions within the ECG coverage area.

The 13 beneficiary institutions are: University of Ghana, Legon; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi; University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast; University of Education, Winneba; Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), Accra; University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS), Ho; University of Mines and Technology (UMaT), Tarkwa; and University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA).

The rest are Regional Maritime University, Accra; Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), Accra; Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra; Ghana Institute of Languages, Accra and National Film and Television Institute (NAFTI), Accra.

Good move free Wi-Fi has been in Kenyan tertiary institutions for years now

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
vaxx:
""Ghana ECG installs electric vehicle charging systems in Accra

The Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) has partnered with an indigenous Ghanaian firm POBAD International to install electric vehicle (EV) charging systems across Ghana.

According to a statement issued by the power distribution company, the move is intended to shed light on the introduction and usage of electric vehicle modules to Ghanaian consumers.

There is a start up company in Kenya converting fuel engines vehicles to electric
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
tylann:

Good move free Wi-Fi has been in Kenyan tertiary institutions for years now

grin grin grin

Vlain

Some People's throwbacks again is someone else's figure.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Vlain

Some People's throwbacks again is someone else's figure.

Lol true. In Nigeria unis hasn't free wifi been the order of the day since time immemorial. The Hobbit is a laggard uninspiring village. I swear grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8920) (8921) (8922) (8923) (8924) (8925) (8926) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.