Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,440 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6416548 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8936) (8937) (8938) (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
kwametut:
Fulani you're not getting "likes" in own Nairaland because other Nigerians know you're an Illiterate Fool from the North!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SH1THOLEZOO: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? grin grin grin grin grin

deluded lunatics grin grin grin enjoy paradise shitnigeria grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
obviously you aren't policing your own grammar.

The rest of your point regress back to my initial statement

grin grin grin grin

Alright, like i said, i don't have time for this petty argument, but don't be bitter bro, i truly respect you, more than your compatriots here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SH1THOLEZOO: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
What is the infant mortality rate in sthity shinigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin f00lish and hungry mudder fuggerz grin grin grin grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
@Askia, Hungry Fulani I was watching $undown$ while you were busy Quoting Old info. As you can see Idiot the Salaries in the Government sector are bigger than the Private sector...your country zoo has one of the Lowest salaries in Africa.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SH1THOLEZOO: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
the goats talking from their aNuSes, as usual. damn fvcking self righteous demons!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Only in the Zoo a person can Quote info from 2004 and use it as a source for what's happening in 2020....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Rmbr ednited,we recently agreed Ghebreyesus of the WHO was part of the coroniadrama?
Seen this?

Ethiopia’s army chief has accused the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus of supporting and trying to procure arms and diplomatic support for Tigray state’s dominant political party, which is fighting the federal troops. He did not cite any evidence.

“This man is a member of that group and he has been doing everything to support them,” the army chief of staff, General Berhanu Jula, said in a televised statement on Thursday.

“He has worked in neighbouring countries to condemn the war. He has worked for them to get weapons,” Berhanu said.
[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/11/19/ethiopias-army-accuses-who-chief-of-supporting-tigray-forcesurl]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Those Africans who are on Twitter, Facebook know this info Rural SA is Booming with Mansions...please Show us Rural Northern Nigeria Fulani/Hausa Product of Rape from Camel riders! cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

I swear Saddam the only dude who takes ths stuff is kikuyu1...you share alot with that guy...i even sometimes confuse you with him... cheesy grin wink

I never knew that.... grin Otherwise let me çontinue taking my muratish in peace. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
tylann:

You can dilute it or not
Although the undiluted one is very lethal grin One glass will put you down grin Hence your experience cool

grin grin grin I'd rather drink konyagi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

Okay hobbit kid now post Accra and give Ur prostitute sisters a break grin

This is what I was talking about last night grin grin

Shapeless ladies.
No wonder it's only nigerian guys that patronize your Ashawo sisters in Ghana. Tweaa grin grin

We f*ck beautiful ladies not some ugly bitch*s angry grin

Cannibal land

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SH1THOLEZOO: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
stvpid goat grin grin grin Ghana is doing great with her education system grin G grin grin Ghana's education budget is bigger than that of your shiithole grin grin grin Free education means more intake of students. The problem with space is something the government is working ot resolve. why is that too difficult for you, a f00lish nigerian, to understand? grin grin grin

[s]
Roan77:

Absolutely bullshit, get the necessary equipment, and facilities ready, i wonder why ghana can't provide all these, despite their low population.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SH1THOLEZOO: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
and who gives a fvck about a f00l like you and what you think about me?? grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Roan77:

grin grin grin grin

Alright, like i said, i don't have time for this petty argument, but don't be bitter bro, i truly respect you, more than your compatriots here.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
it surprised me you idiot is challenging the very correct word. You may be having a mental weakness that is probably not supporting class room learning . .

It is spelled nin/com/poop . That is a three syllables

Pettiness and stupidity is the reason your life is the way it is. Those schools equally double tracked Ur dead brain as well.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
it surprised me you idiot is challenging the very correct word. You may be having a mental weakness that is probably not supporting class room learning . .

It is spelled nin/com/poop . That is a three syllables

Pettiness and stupidity is the reason your life is the way it is. Those schools equally double tracked Ur dead brain as well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

that wasn't a come back to the response.you are in pain. I agree you are an idiot, do I also have to agree you are stupid as well?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

you run out of thinking process. You have to quote exactly the same response for two comments. How pathetic is your life?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Appisko:
Baaam after the disgrace vlain disappear popiziano appears lol same guy using different account hahahahaha grin grin

Nonsense. Hobbit cannot disgrace Togo talk more of me, a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
you run out of thinking process. You have to quote exactly the same response for two comments. How pathetic is your life?

U are a fool if you don't know how that came about.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
that wasn't a come back to the response.you are in pain. I agree you are an idiot, do I also have to agree you are stupid as well?

Lol U are expecting a comeback you dodgy petty fraud.
If U don't provide me rational comeback from our earlier discussion then don't expect any.
See fool ooo

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

U are a fool if you don't know how that came about.
even though i have the right and freedom to respond to stupid speech of yours, that shouldn't give you the opportunity to showcase the idiocy in you. How can a Wretched fool with one lonely brain cell calling an human a fool ? Are you stupid or what

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
kwametut:
This explains who is who in the World Economy...again this is Money in the Bank not GDP calculation of rotten bananas. cry
But where is your Zimbabwe?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
theenchanter:
in my own time, we don't pay school fees too...... The only thing I bought was note books in my second and third year in senior high school.

That aside, I had to read more on d free education in ghana and noticed it's trash, so different from what vaxx is saying here.

What d fvck is two track system where some students attend school while some stay at home for a term for lack of teachers and space. Nonsense.

That right there is the shameful double track system I am talking about. I tell U Ghana is obsessed with people's backward pasts and failures. Ghana govt never cease to amaze with primitiveneSS.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

Lol U are expecting a comeback you dodgy petty fraud.
If U don't provide me rational comeback from our earlier discussion then don't expect any.
See fool ooo
you won't use me to enliven your boring life of sorrow, retardation and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
even though i have the right and freedom to respond to stupid speech of yours, that shouldn't give you the opportunity to showcase the idiocy in you. How can a Wretched fool with one lonely brain cell calling an human a fool ? Are you stupid or what

I didn't read that I swear.
Repeat it again maybe I will try this time grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
you won't use me to enliven your boring life of sorrow, retardation and stupidity.

The embolden is actually a mirror of Ur life hobbit grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Long debunked misinformation. India does have a better poverty ratio than Nigeria, but its large population of over a billion still leaves hundreds of millions in extreme and nominal poverty making this fake news such a ridiculously obvious lie only actually believed by those of low IQ and or prejudice.
An updated version than being fake, China is heading towards being a developed country from a middle income, and India is heading towards being a middle income country from a lower middle one. So, their poverty ratio this time has reduced so much that their poor populations are smaller than Nigeria.

India has reduced 70% of its poverty poverty in just 8 years, 21% to 5.5%.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Vlain:

I didn't read that I swear.
Repeat it again maybe I will try this time grin
you didn't read it because I failed to mention your name . Vlain the ""Nincompoop ""

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
vaxx:
No that is not poor sentence , it is rather poor grammatical structure which was accidentally deliver

I have correct myself now and that also educate you.

Can you now move to the present

Accept and move on . Your grammar sucks like Ur slow brain. That's just a fact no argument can change.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8936) (8937) (8938) (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.