Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6340397 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8950) (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin Sorry about that day bro, I forgit your NAME. Otherwise you know you're my Charlie/Friend. grin grin grin

gallivant:

Teach that Fulani slave some manners. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

We did that some months ago.
We are now on beautiful ladies and food grin grin

Cannibal land cool grin

Too bad those were uninspiring. Show us the inspiring I know I've been hiding. It's time to promote Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wuoche:
Who else is love with Nairobi's skyline

Me eeeeeee.

Pls pepper them with more beautiful skyline from Nairobi grin grin grin

Can't wait to see them resort to posting kibera in defeat.

Bastard uninspiring cavemen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Mr cannibal, you still haven't posted pictures of your Amala ladies oo grin grin grin

Cannibal land

Petty hobbits. That's why every country in Africa naturally and easily trump Ghana like it is nothing.
Accra is nothing to write about I guess. Just like we've been reiterating

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
CHEST PAINS GOING STRAIGHT TO MAGAFOOLI. Brought to you KaziFAKE by Kenyans. Nairobi looks like some SA CITIES. The ARCHITECTURE, looks SIMILAR especially colonial buildings. Well done KENYANS you are on the right track. Ignore the BTOOTHLESS BARKING DOGS from next door Dar es SLUM. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Yes I aware and that's why I mentioned Ghana without mincing words grin

As* licker, Ghana alone can't be refer to as
"countries" grin grin grin
Ghana is a country not countries okay?

Why are you rushing?
Why are you seeking favor in the eyes of Kazikazi. You are doing everything possible to stop Kazikazi from calling your country a shit-hole?

Zoo dwellers and their low self esteem cool sad sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Yes and the thought of how the Kenyans whooped his butt mercilessly to that interchange challenge still amuses me to this day. All that eagerness to atleast brag about something in Ghana's life and feel among the committee of the rest Africa nation and he lost as usual without transport fee to even take a cab back home grin grin must be shameful. hobbit and disappointment is like bread and butter grin

Yes he chickened out the whooping from the Kenyans only to surface and claim they were repeating pictures. grin grin

It's pathetic that hobbit don't have anything visible to brag about for 63yrs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
kwametut:
grin grin grin grin Sorry about that day bro, I forgit your NAME. Otherwise you know you're my Charlie/Friend. grin grin grin

I figured friend. All is forgiven. I really appreciate how you handle that Hausa jihadist degenerate Askiaharem. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Refugee boy

Shut up and post Ghana or make I help you ?

Manhattan of Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
In West Africa, GHANA IS THE LONE BLACK STAR. They stand out in GOOD THINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT to HDI Index. While those who breathe POVERTY from Northern Zoo still lag behind in eveyrthing. They still CAN'T READ or WRITE they can only MEMORIZE the FOREIGN SCRIPT QURAN brought to their by the Arabs during the Arab Slave trade era. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

What are U saying hobbit cheesy repeat pls repeat.
Go to school zoolian

You might learn how to read grin grin grin grin

Don't be like a Northern Nigerian who hate school

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

No, you rent on your monkey brain. grin
Low class Refugee grin grin grin grin

Uninspiring cavemen post Accra and let's ease the stress Monday brings .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Is shapy women all that Ghana achieve since her independence.
This thread is not a place for beauty contest or delicacies contest or traditional wear contest. It platform to use in showing the world what Ur country achieve since the Brits left Ur shores

Good...........don't fall for his petty nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZOO IDIOTS these countries are better than you!!!!! grin grin grin Go back to your SLUMS and chow FRESH AIR/POVERTY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Is shapy women all that Ghana achieve since her independence.
This thread is not a place for beauty contest or delicacies contest or traditional wear contest. It platform to use in showing the world what Ur country achieve since the Brits left Ur shores

Neither was this thread created for picture exhibition. You might want to visit the first page to learn about the genesis of this whole brouhaha.

And what have your zoo also achieved after Ghana helped you gain independence? sad angry grin

Cannibal land

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
We have Peace, Security, Better Health care, Better Education, Better transport systems, Better Utilities services

The very reason why you run away from Nigeria. grin grin grin

We brag about them every day

What can you brag about in Nigeria?
popizaino:

Yes he chickened out the whooping from the Kenyans only to surface and claim they were repeating pictures. grin grin

It's pathetic that hobbit don't have anything visible to brag about for 63yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
popizaino:

from someone who come from a zoo where life is meaningless

That will be frustration being expressed grin grin grin

when will your zoo start reasoning to actually develop and make things work?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Too bad those were uninspiring. Show us the inspiring I know I've been hiding. It's time to promote Ghana.

And who got inspired by your Beverly hills Hollywood pictures grin grin grin grin your eyesore pictures grin

Btw, why don't you also promote your zoo?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just30:
We have Peace, Security, Better Health care, Better Education, Better transport systems, Better Utilities services

The very reason why you run away from Nigeria. grin grin grin

We brag about them every day

What can you brag about in Nigeria?

Mr lieing man pls don't quote me if you can't post Ghana abeg.

At least You claim to own a drone, post Accra so we can see those development in Ghana.

Bastard uninspired cavemen

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

As* licker, Ghana alone can't be refer to as
"countries" grin grin grin
Ghana is a country not countries okay?

Why are you rushing?
Why are you seeking favor in the eyes of Kazikazi. You are doing everything possible to stop Kazikazi from calling your country a shit-hole?

Zoo dwellers and their low self esteem cool sad sad

And Ghana is part of those countries hence why I pointed to her direction when the motion was set.

Only I can take 50 hobbits at once without a single help. I just wanted U to see what I have been telling U this whole time. Which is how other African nationale here keeps mocking and laughing at U behind their screens anytime Accra and infastructures is mentioned. Kazikazi might be the first to let u know that again. Just as he did last year till this year which brought down Ghana's dignity to the barest minimum. And of course we decimated every last bit of what was left. We gladly take credit for that grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

And who got inspired by your Beverly hills Hollywood pictures grin grin grin grin your eyesore pictures grin

Btw, why don't you also promote your zoo?

Everyone did. U don't know what eyesore is.
Look no further Ghana is an eyesore and a village grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Vlain:

Petty hobbits. That's why every country in Africa naturally and easily trump Ghana like it is nothing.
Accra is nothing to write about I guess. Just like we've been reiterating

Says the zoo dweller. grin grin

I wonder what makes you proud in that zoo grin grin
FYI, your zoo is the country with the least reputation in Africa so hush.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Aww your frustration written all over your comment

You left your bastard parent in Nigeria for SARS to murder them while you ran away to a sane like Ghana where development actually serves the people.

Wanna see Ghana in pics, go back to my postings and you will see over a 1000.

grin grin grin

Ghana gives you inspiration as to why your country can be made better so you wont have to leave again.
popizaino:

Mr lieing man pls don't quote me if you can't post Ghana abeg.

At least You claim to own a drone, post Accra so we can see those development in Ghana.

Bastard uninspired cavemen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Neither was this thread created for picture exhibition. You might want to visit the first page to learn about the genesis of this whole brouhaha.

And what have your zoo also achieved after Ghana helped you gain independence? sad angry grin

Cannibal land

This thread is for pics exhibition based on all Ur independent years effort works. Ghana can stand the picture text with any African nation here cos U will fail before U even start just as U did with interchanges.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Those ones will never see LIGHT. Theirs is to MEMORIZE THE QURAN AND DIE POOR. grin grin grin grin grin

gallivant:

I figured friend. All is forgiven. I really appreciate how you handle that Hausa jihadist degenerate Askiaharem. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Still waiting for you to explain how your country cant provide you good water or electricity supply after more than 60 years of Independence.

Vlain:

And Ghana is part of those countries hence why I pointed to her direction when the motion was set.

Only I can take 50 hobbits at once without a single help. I just wanted U to see what I have been telling U this whole time. Which is how other African nationale here keeps mocking and laughing at U behind their screens anytime Accra and infastructures is mentioned. Kazikazi might be the first to let u know that again. Just as he did last year till this year which brought down Ghana's dignity to the barest minimum. And of course we decimated every last bit of what was left. We gladly take credit for that grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
popizaino:

Shut up and post Ghana or make I help you ?

Manhattan of Ghana

When will you go back to your Beverly hills? grin grin
I don't see meyself staying in your zoo for the number of years you've spent in Ghana grin grin

Your uncle is now Assembly man
Your sister is enjoying Free SHS
Your entire family left Beverly hills and came to settle in Ghana? grin grin grin

Proud refugee angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just30:
Go to school zoolian

You might learn how to read grin grin grin grin

Don't be like a Northern Nigerian who hate school

grin grin grin grin grin that word hit my medulla oblongata grin grin

Oxford should take notice of that "divine word" zolian grin

Plural is Zoolians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
popizaino:

And who is here to inspire you? here is not an inspiration page so look for an inspiration page somewhere.

You can watch Pastor Chris tv, he will inspire you cool cool
Avuu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

Says the zoo dweller. grin grin

I wonder what makes you proud in that zoo grin grin
FYI, your zoo is the country with the least reputation in Africa so hush[b].

Actually it is Ghana. Drive through Accra and see what I am saying grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin that word hit my medulla oblongata grin grin

Oxford should take notice of that "divine word" zolian grin

Plural is Zoolians grin grin
Urban dictionary would add it next year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just30:
Still waiting for you to explain how your country cant provide you good water or electricity supply after more than 60 years of Independence.

Lol try not providing good water and electricity and I promise U Ghana will be developed.i is a must.
But for now Ghana is a village .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8950) (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.