Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,137 members, 7,877,224 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6318390 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

I think I am a student of the best University in West Africa here in Nigeria. grin

Of course, legon is beautiful. grin
grin grin grin Legon is not just beautiful
It's a research institution and Nigerian companies keep sending Nigerians for graduate studies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Just30:
yes , when you exchange Naira
The rates are different because there's no official exchange rate
Even in Nigeria, there's no official exchange rate for the naira.

I am talking about at the border. Since, you said we should bring dollars. Abi you know dey think.

Besides, no Nigeria will be foolish to damage his economy by bringing dollars from Nigeria to Ghana. grin

That is madness. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

There is Zenith, Access and others lined up where dey sell food. I remember that place is where the central gas is. It is beside a big hall with long steps and opposite the sport complex. grin
i have hold you on the dick. No bank is opposite the sport complex. The sport complex is opposite to the opongolo road and there is a taxi rank behind it. Very close to the gym center that,houses sport adminisration.

you want to talk about night market. a majour bank close to night market is eco bank and also very close to the school mosque. zenith bank owns its atm machine beside the balm library. think before you lie. you dont excape this one

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Isahalbash:

I grasp d Yoruba part, but d igbo part do not correlate at all. d guy's explanation on dat thread was vague. Is wahala really Arabic?

Kk. Buh u don't speak igbo, do you? So, it may be easier for u to grasp the yoruba part since u grew up on yoruba soil.
Do u speak yoruba?

yaah, apparently Wahala is believed to be of arabic origin from the arabic word WAH'L
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2017
vaxx:
oyinbo will be credited to yoruba.and igbo. consider igbo and yoruba arguement. look at this example for yoruba. o yin bo. you peel it off. Just to express how white men look why igbo may argue oyin is their word. Take a look at these . Oyin yoruba ,oyin igbo ,oyin hausa.

Kk, if u say so smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I guess for a Nigerian its not easy for you to understand what having a UN Headquarter in a city means!

undecided does this justify foreigners having so much financial influence and domination?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Kenyans can laugh at the Ugandan accent all day. They arent similar even a bit. You should listen to Museveni speaking and compare to Uhuru Kenyatta or Raila Odinga speaking.

lol. Kk if u say so.
Can u easily differentiate Nigerian, Ghanaian n Cameroonian english accents?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

I talking about at the border. Since, you said we should bring dollars. Abi you know dey think.

Besides, no Nigeria will be foolish to damage his economy by bringing dollars from Nigeria to Ghana. grin

That is madness. grin
so don't expect a stable exchange rate for the naira when even the person exchanging it sees that he is doing you a favour because it is practically stupid. grin grin grin
Co's even in Nigeria, there is no exchange rate
So the person can decide to buy your naira at 200 naira to a cedi
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Open it. Na me snap am two years ago. grin I didn't snap last year but I go snap dis year. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2516470/pictures-university-ghana-beautiful-hostels
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2017
More super 1st class Nigerian movies to try smiley

I believe Nigerian movies will soon conquer the world just like Hollywood cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2017
vaxx:
i have hold you on the dick. No bank is opposite the sport complex. The sport complex is opposite to the opongolo road and there is a taxi rank behind it. Very close to the gym center that,houses sport adminisration.

you want to talk about night market. a majour bank close to night market is eco bank and also very close to the school mosque. zenith bank owns its atm machine beside the balm library. think before you lie. you dont excape this one
grin grin grin
He had no idea , come and remove your mouth grin.

All the atm are at the atm farm
He didn't know that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Just30:
so don't expect a stable exchange rate for the naira when even the person exchanging it sees that he is doing you a favour because it is practically stupid. grin grin grin
Co's even in Nigeria, there is no exchange rate
So the person can decide to buy your naira at 200 naira to a cedi
grin grin

You have started changing goal post.
grin

We can see Ghana's integrity in this post. grin

It is not different from what you claimed is here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
CocoMilian:

Hahaha They can't bite you or anything but their tongue is a bit hard so ull feel weird or ticklish grin

Interesting smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

Open it. Na me snap am two years ago. grin I didn't snap last year but I go snap dis year. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2516470/pictures-university-ghana-beautiful-hostels
so you came to Ghana expecting that the naira will be converted at rate 186 to the dollar and it was converted at 200 naira to the dollar
grin angry grin
Don't cry next time bring dollars
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Sorry took so long,
1.ondo golf club
2. Ibrahim badamosi babangida international golf course/club Abuja.
3. Le meridian golf course akwaibom,
4.ogun golf club.

I never knew. Tnks smiley They look so cool.
Are they all privately owned?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

You have started changing goal post.
grin

We can see Ghana's integrity in this post. grin

It is not different from what you claimed is here. grin
What is the goal post change grin grin

It's called, coming down to your level
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Ogun is the gateway state to Lagos, she has overtaken lagos in industrialization and is the mining capital of Nigeria.

This is one of the foreign direct investment drive, becoming a reality.

It was opened last week for operations, the produce toiletries, sanitary pads, pampers, etc

Yeee. M so proud of em smiley
I wish many more states can adopt these initiatives. Nigeria can be industrialized. I can't wait to establish my own industry in the next few years cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin

He didn't know that
i know he is lying from the begining

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
PissedYagami:

They are marginalised. Actually Ethiopia is somewhere up there with North Korea when it comes to human rights.

Holly how can they be marginalized when they have the Prime minister? It makes no sense.
I think they used to be marginalized buh it has changed to some extent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin

He didn't know that

grin E don run go look the thread. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
genieluv:
More super 1st class Nigerian movies to try smiley

I believe Nigerian movies will soon conquer the world just like Hollywood cool
reccomend a list of nigeria historical movie for me. am not interested in romantic movie
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just30:
so you came to Ghana expecting that the naira will be converted at rate 186 to the dollar and it was converted at 200 naira to the dollar
grin angry grin
Don't cry next time bring dollars

Is that not against the integrity Ghanaians preaches? shocked grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
vaxx:
i know he is lying from the begining

Am I still lying? shocked tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

Am I still lying? shocked tongue grin
am gonna forgive you. becuse i like your name. take a look at the modern legon swimming pool olympic standard.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Our accent is way better. It is clear for anybody
loooll keep beating that drum grin grin

I don't think kansiime will agree grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
vaxx:
am gonna forgive you. becuse i like your name. take a look at the mordarn legon swimming pool olympic standard.

Forgive me for wetin, no bi you suppose beg for my forgiveness. grin

I don open yanch small. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
MPSA:

South Africa belongs to South Africans, and Makoko belongs to Nigerians grin
guy I'm not undstnding wat u are yarning i swear
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

Is that not against the integrity Ghanaians preaches? shocked grin
no its not because the person did you a favour he wasn't willing to bur the cost of volatility. Pure business

And the bank had to change it at a rate the can use to buy the dollar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

Forgive me for wetin, no bi you suppose beg for my forgiveness. grin

I don yanch small. grin
lol. u bi proper 9ja guy. 9ja guy no dey carry last
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
vaxx:
am gonna forgive you. becuse i like your name. take a look at the modern legon swimming pool olympic standard.

Oga, when it comes to facilities, many universities have better ones that Legon University but legon beat some with maintainance and organization.

This kind of swimming pool was already in University of Ibadan as 1998 when I was a student. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooll keep beating that drum grin grin

I don't think kansiime will agree grin grin
she is a ugandan..sometims i dont understand what she saying grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

grin E don run go look the thread. grin
I was actually on that thread some time ago .

And I could see your frustration in how dirty Nigerian hostels were

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 46 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.