Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6459153 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) (9092) (9093) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam,Tanzania

Now that the suffering and smiling show is going on you decided to go with the TZ show

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is Sango in Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
The land is green

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tanzania
Natural views

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
All we are saying give us one more goal

It's that time again when the suffering and smiling show has to come to an end see you tomorrow same time

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
All we are saying give us one more goal

It's that time again when the suffering and smiling show has to come to an end see you tomorrow same time

Wow you can see the paved road on the other side and the drainage holes, what a beautiful road, some landscaping on the edges and parking laws and boom we have a world class highway, thank you for showing us the goods ad the bands so we know what to improve on

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
The Capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

That Elsa girl has an international audience. I recently visited her page and I was shocked by the number of A-list celebrities on the comment section. SA celebrities were the majority because I think her jokes resonates more with them.

Lmao that Elsa keeps appearing on so many top Nigerians celebrities insta story(I talking A-list like tiwa savage,toke makinwa,Davido,donjazzy and the likes) and most of my friends WhatsApp story (and that's how I got to know her). Albeit the obsession with her has dropped now. I guess its time for her to become more creative.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

2020 has been a blessing for many of this content creators. The only problem is that those two girls receive more love from abroad than here at home.

Nigerians love things that are sorta abnormal. Seeing her name repeatedly making various list of bad student made most Nigerians find her hilarious.
But I will love to know. Was that staged or did it happen real. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Construction of the building biggest and largest mall with mixed used development in West Africa has commenced in Lekki.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Construction commence yesterday on site

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Abohboy:

Wow you can see the paved road on the other side and the drainage holes, what a beautiful road, some landscaping on the edges and parking laws and boom we have a world class highway, thank you for showing us the goods ad the bands so we know what to improve on

Lmao it appears U are the only one giving that lad too much attention. Never U waste Ur time in him.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Beautiful modern luxurious property in ikoyi fore shore estate Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGAdfl2Hxs

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Vlain:
Construction of the building biggest and largest mall with mixed used development in West Africa has commenced in Lekki.

I don't think so.

It does not look like a big Mall Lol.

I was expecting to see something bigger than
Ghana International Mall not this small Purplelekki mall.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:21am On Dec 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:45am On Dec 22, 2020
vankelvin:

I don't think so.

Stfu. Obviously U can see That's not the full render. The project just broke ground and with time we get full render update on the project.

Btw let me give U another project to nurse hobbit pain and make U feel shorter and pained. Check this new city gradually coming to life(built on reclaimed land like Eko Atlantic). What U see is just phase 1 which is to be completed by the end of next year. Savour the modernity and which hobbitland gets to this level ek. Just incase hobbit choose to develop that her crazy zoo why not try short modern aesthetically buildings like this if U can't go skyscrapes. Accra be village and Ghana be village wet no dey inspire anybody grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:47am On Dec 22, 2020
vankelvin:

I don't think so.

More for U hobbit. That Ur affordable housing U call a mall is just as uninspiring as Ghana. Damn it Ghana needs to work on her modernity and aesthetics grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:51am On Dec 22, 2020
vankelvin:

I don't think so.

Honestly what is wrong with hobbit after 63 years of controlling Ur gold and cocoa yet U gat nothing to show for em' grin

Even village awka in the far flung eastern part of Nigeria is making great strides.smh.

Just check out their little abode. A new smart city.
Anambra state is build three smart city and to my best of knowledge this is the smallest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-AylzT67tc

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:35am On Dec 22, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Now that the suffering and smiling show is going on you decided to go with the TZ show

Back so soon with the shady internet video screenshots ZimbabweanBotswanianKenyanNigerian transgendered? wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2020
vankelvin:
sad sad
technically SA should be on top since it has only participated in 7 games vs 12 for Nigeria and Egypt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Vlain:

Nigerians love things that are sorta abnormal. Seeing her name repeatedly making various list of bad student made most Nigerians find her hilarious.
But I will love to know. Was that staged or did it happen real. grin grin

Its a true story only that they reconstructed it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
wink
Vlain:

Stfu. Obviously U can see That's not the full render. The project just broke ground and with time we get full render update on the project.

Btw let me give U another project to nurse hobbit pain and make U feel shorter and pained. Check this new city gradually coming to life(built on reclaimed land like Eko Atlantic). What U see is just phase 1 which is to be completed by the end of next year. Savour the modernity and which hobbitland gets to this level ek. Just incase hobbit choose to develop that her crazy zoo why not try short modern aesthetically buildings like this if U can't go skyscrapes. Accra be village and Ghana be village wet no dey inspire anybody grin grin

Keep showing your stupidity as usual.

We all have eyes. The Purplelekki render you showed looks small, it does not look like a big mall.
Btw I was talking about
Purplelekki and Ghana International Mall not some future mall(project) which has not started.

It's not everything you need to argue over, sometimes you need to swallow your ego and speak like a normal thinking human being.

Does Purplelekki mall look big to you? Ode

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Vlain:

More for U hobbit. That Ur affordable housing U call a mall is just as uninspiring as Ghana. Damn it Ghana needs to work on her modernity and aesthetics grin

Stop behaving like a dejected dog. Cry baby

Per your own render Purplelekki mall looks small so stop beating about the bush.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2020
Vlain:

Honestly what is wrong with hobbit after 63 years of controlling Ur gold and cocoa yet U gat nothing to show for em' grin

Even village awka in the far flung eastern part of Nigeria is making great strides.smh.

Just check out their little abode. A new smart city.
Anambra state is build three smart city and to my best of knowledge this is the smallest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-AylzT67tc

Ozuor

I did not ask you to post renders of your pipe dream projects. Stop shifting the goal post.

The topic under discussion is
"Purplelekki mall after completion will be the biggest Mall in West Africa" so let that sink into your anofia head.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2020
jln115:
technically SA should be on top since it has only participated in 7 games vs 12 for Nigeria and Egypt

Sure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
vankelvin:

Sure
Facts wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2020
jln115:
Kenya should be number 2.
There was no rugby and some common kenyan sports.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2020
Shma2020:

Kenya should be number 2.
There was no rugby.
Uhm no.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2020
jln115:

Uhm no.....
Go and view the same Stat that made you conclude you should be at position one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9087) (9088) (9089) (9090) (9091) (9092) (9093) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.