Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6383429 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9118) (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
gallivant:

Its sarcasm of the highest order. wink

Okay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

I will skip your country politics cool

World Superpowers and you skipped
USA and China?
Like seriously?

The later is your opinion so cool, but for me,
Africa Superpowers are

Number 1 --------- South Africa
Number 2 --------- Egypt
Number 3 --------- Nigeria

Second Category
1 ---------- Ethiopia
2 ---------- Algeria
3 ---------- Morocco

cool cool

You are wrong.
African superpowers are
1. South Africa
2. Egypt
3. Morocco
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Welcome back ZimbabweanBotswanianKenyanNigerianbrazilian Shem@le I see you have some more screenshots from the internet. Especially since you said you where out of photos and we would have to wait next year for continuation since you supposedly already left the country. Oh boy you just can't keep your story together you forever fck1n up wink grin

Troll I said at that time I was out of photos but I did not say the suffering and smiling show is permanently coming to an end I have many cameras at the camera which I was using at the moment the pictures were finished so I switch to another camera one of one of the cameras which I was using ran out of battery and that camera only had 150 pictures the next camera has 600 pictures on it. Anyway I can see you are enjoying the suffering and smiling Joe spin-off edition

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wuoche:

You are wrong.
African superpowers are
1. South Africa
2. Egypt
3. Morocco

Well it's debatable, If it was about development then Morocco will pass as the 3rd Superpower.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Welcome back ZimbabweanBotswanianKenyanNigerianbrazilian Shem@le I see you have some more screenshots from the internet. Especially since you said you where out of photos and we would have to wait next year for continuation since you supposedly already left the country. Oh boy you just can't keep your story together you forever fck1n up wink grin

List you can find any of my pictures anywhere on the internet I will stop the suffering and smiling so these are my pictures which I came to Nigeria and took by myself you can see the picture and check the date on the information on the picture you can save the picture and check the date on the information on the picture.. which internet are you talking about you have tried finding where I am getting the pictures from for more than four years but you have failed so that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
surplusk:

Why is it that it's only Southwest that you posting pictures why can't you go to a place like North east maiduguri precisely and post pictures from there I personally will back you up. The ones that accommodate you are the ones you biting now. You need to think twice.

I managed to go to Abuja but I could not stay for long it was not safe also under abuja-kaduna of old people told me it's not wise going the roads are not safe full of kidnappers and bandits. What accommodating when that is my land I was born on Iwo Road in ibadan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

USA and China?
Like seriously?

Africa Superpowers are

Number 2 --------- Egypt

Second Category
1 ---------- Ethiopia
2 ---------- Algeria
3 ---------- Morocco

cool cool
I was telling s just in Europe not in the world as a whole, europe is a good example of an area with countries doing well economically and socially yet the countries are not considered world superpowers, also DRC would be a world superpower with good leadership just remember that DRC could produce over 22 trillion dollars with the export of raw materials alone per years now add processing of it goes up double then add other sectors like telecoms, agriculture etc. And you have the largest economy in the world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wuoche:

You are wrong.
African superpowers are
1. South Africa
2. Egypt
3. Morocco
Morocco is nit above Nigeria I’m sorry, superpower is also about influence and size of the population. How many reports have you seen saying morocco is the next African superpowers the first African superpower is between Egypt and Nigeria at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Abohboy:

Morocco is nit above Nigeria I’m sorry, superpower is also about influence and size of the population. How many reports have you seen saying morocco is the next African superpowers the first African superpower is between Egypt and Nigeria at the moment

You are one of the biggest problems to Nigerians development you want development but you a country which is a failed state or a country which is a failure and you are trying to justify the total failure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Mumu, nobody is disputing nigeria's 26th position when it comes to GDP.

I only said South Africa and Egypt are the real Giants in Africa so get yourself a life jorr.
it's not statistics that makes the US the worlds super power. If it's by paper work, Singapore, UAE, Kuwait and most Eu countries would have been called super powers.

In ASIA, India on paper is not a super power but when you talk Economy or military you can't leave out The US or INDIA, hope I schooled you today.

So Nigeria is the Giant of AFRICA, politically,socially, in economy, military entertainment name it...

Nigeria is the Superpower of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please to all nairaland what time will you prepare the suffering and smiling spin-off episode to start?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
gallivant:

Its sarcasm of the highest order. wink

What time will you be at the suffering and smiling due to begin on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What time will you be at the suffering and smiling due to begin on nairaland

I am here. Please proceed. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
IGpro1:
it's not statistics that makes the US the worlds super power. If it's by paper work, Singapore, UAE, Kuwait and most Eu countries would have been called super powers.

In ASIA, India on paper is not a super power but when you talk Economy or military you can't leave out The US or INDIA, hope I schooled you today.

So Nigeria is the Giant of AFRICA, politically,socially, in economy, military entertainment name it...

What is Asia after China is India manufacturing capital. India is the world's biggest drug and vaccination maker

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
gallivant:

I am here. Please proceed. grin

I am asking you what time of the day will be the best for the show to begin everyday?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Well it's debatable, If it was about development then Morocco will pass as the 3rd Superpower.

Morocco is superior to Nigeria in everything except paper GDP.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Abohboy:

I was telling s just in Europe not in the world as a whole, europe is a good example of an area with countries doing well economically and socially yet the countries are not considered world superpowers, also DRC would be a world superpower with good leadership just remember that DRC could produce over 22 trillion dollars with the export of raw materials alone per years now add processing of it goes up double then add other sectors like telecoms, agriculture etc. And you have the largest economy in the world.

Please spare us the explanations okay grin

You said "World Superpowers not Europe superpowers".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
IGpro1:

Tell me more, what have those countries done to be called World Superpowers??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Please spare us the explanations okay grin

You said "World Superpowers not Europe superpowers".

It was an example
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
IGpro1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You schooled yourself grin grin

You ended up writing chaff grin

I said South Africa and Egypt are the real Giants of Africa grin grin if you disagree fine but stop writing gibberish grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

USA and China?
Like seriously?

Africa Superpowers are

Number 2 --------- Egypt

Second Category
1 ---------- Ethiopia
2 ---------- Algeria
3 ---------- Morocco

cool cool
what the hell is Africa superpower?

We only have world superpower, this other cognomen branded by some people are just ego driven.

In africa, there is only one country that can correspond with three yardstick that bars superiority and advancement : development; military and economy are the fronts that should be brought on board. We should all agree that Egypt is advanced.

The rest like nigeria with it's weakling illiterate huge population should be the last country to mention on your list.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Breaking news new forum battle between Nigerian girls and Kenyan girls. I did not know why I did not think about this earlier.

https://www.nairaland.com/6338007/nigerians-girls-worst-love-making#97558814
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

I said South Africa and Egypt are the real Giants of Africa grin grin if you disagree fine but stop writing gibberish grin grin

Please I would like to ask you a question what time will be the best would you like the suffering and smiling show to begin everyday
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wuoche:

Are you sure Morocco beats Nigeria in these categories?

Military strength
Economy
Population/ Human resource
Influence
Entertainment
Sports
Technology
Culture etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wuoche:

Please I would like to ask you a question what time will be the best would you like the suffering and smiling show to begin everyday
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Abohboy:

It was an example

Okay I hear you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Are you sure Morocco beats Nigeria in these categories?

Military strength
Economy
Population/ Human resource
Influence
Entertainment
Sports
Technology
Culture etc
In superiority as you put it, Morocco is nothing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shma2020:
what the hell is Africa superpower?

We only have world superpower, this other cognomen branded by some people are just ego driven.

In africa, there is only one country that can correspond with three yardstick that bars superiority and advancement : development; military and economy are the fronts that should be brought on board. We should all agree that Egypt is advanced.

The rest like nigeria with it's weakling illiterate huge population should be the last country to mention on your list.

Aside World Superpowers we equally have some countries that can be said to be "Africa Superpowers" base on two or more parameters and my tick are 2, South Africa and Egypt. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Whenever you are ready cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
vankelvin:

It's only Egypt bruh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shma2020:
In superiority as you put it, Morocco is nothing.

And those are some of the parameters for classifying a country as superpowers? OR?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shma2020:

It's only Egypt bruh.

angry grin grin grin grin
I know you are saying all that because of
Austine and Jln115 guys grin grin but take it from me, South Africa fits the number 1 position grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9118) (9119) (9120) (9121) (9122) (9123) (9124) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.