Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6382068 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9143) (9144) (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen the show for today has to come to an end see you tomorrow

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
this my Nigerian people have become so useless they are now being personal investigation on me they want to find out where I live in Kenya when I am not in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Nigerian soldiers running away from boko Haram because of lack of weapons and bullets imagine if the beginning of 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3tKAiYHw14

But you’ll ignore the story of how alpha jets bombed 4 Boko Haram hotspots and how over 100 bandits were killed by the military
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please homo genius do not do anything to my account you have to mind your own business. Start with where my pictures are coming from and try to disprove that I took them myself

I can't touch your account I'll be exposing your fake screenshots and fraudulent identity. Stop twisting my words to gain sympathy. Don't get scared now save your fear for tomorrow. wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Shma2020:

Bro. Why are you placing SA in the first place grin.? Superpower is not about development. USA which is currently the world's superpower is not the most developed country in the world but her influence to the world is not comparable to any other country.

China which is also fighting for the title for world superpower is now commanding more decisions in africa. They want to invade more countries and have a control over.. Their military is also being sharpened by technology.. China controls the space.

In the African context, a country like South Africa is more advanced in development. But the natives from sovereign states (colonies) are the same people who influences the country's decisions.

If there is a country worth that title when you ask me,
It's either none or none.. But we can concider SA or Egypt if we are to ignore the above.
Who are those people?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:54am On Jan 04, 2021
@vankelvin

Double Track system has come to an end, just like I said, a few days ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Kazikazi:

Unfortunately,Tanzania is making her own military wares!
Reach these levels....

Made by Tanzania's defence forces(TPDF)....
What a joke!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Dar es salaam has nothing to show,kazi busy a whole good year re posting pictures of 5 towers,one high way,one bridge and an SGR which he might to live to see its operations,if indeed your city is good enough show as different road infrastructures,affluent neighborhood and other parts fo the city.
Take this to the bank,Mombasa is overtaking Dar in the next 5 years,this project begins in the next months.
Estimated to cost Ksh82 billion, the bridge will connect Mombasa Island with the South Coast, replacing a ferry operation, which first began operation in 1937, and the recently opened Liwatoni floating footbridge.

A feasibility study carried out by the Kenya National Highway Authority (KeNHA) for the 1.4km bridge is now complete and construction of the link bridge is expected to take 36 months to complete.

The cable-stayed/powered bridge will carry four traffic lanes and will be 69-Metre high at mid-point, leaving sufficient space for ships to pass underneath so as to access the busy Kilindini area of the port.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Just30:
@vankelvin

Double Track system has come to an end, just like I said, a few days ago.

No, it's still there.
This Government is a propagandist Government, don't fall for their jokes.

No double track for "SHS 1" students does not mean SHS 2 and 3 students wouldn't have double track? Or they are in different schools?

Such a vision-less and a lazy Government.
They should fix the problem and stop lying to the public.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Shma2020:
Algeria is tough in military.
But don't forget we're talking about Africa influencers.
North Africa including Algeria does not have any influence in AU. Morocco which has been trying to fix herself in Sub-Sahara affairs was dismally rejected. They can be powerful but toom when it comes to African matters.

It might take years for this new-found unity "North Africa and South/Sub-Sahara) to influence AU-EU relations

"To refer to the upcoming summit as ‘AU-EU Summit’ rather than ‘EU-Africa’ Summit surely indicates the new all-encompassing membership of the Union, which now really groups the whole of the African continent. It also acknowledges the AUC as an interlocutor in the dialogue between the two continents. This could provide a platform to discuss reforms in future frameworks that would reflect this new-found sense of unity."

We can not just argue this basing on military strength alone . Culture; influence; and military, access to international waters are all driving factors.

What makes a country a superpower is military power or economic power
You can be a superpower without influencing anyone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

But who said investment is only about spending free money on other countries?

Do you know the benefits South Africa derives through
MTN (etc)
DSTV/Go Tv
Shoprite, Game etc ( sometimes the entire Mall)
Banks
Products
Professionals in various fields ETC

Mind you,
USA
China
Russia
Japan etc are all influential in the world sake of their strategic investments.

BTW Russia and Japan which is more influential
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Algeria is great but they are so dormant and self centered compared to Morocco. Morocco have some kind of influence on the Continent than Algeria.

Apart from sports what other things do you see Algeria partaking in?

Its not about what you have or how great you are, sometimes it's about the influence you have on others.

That's one thing Egypt needs to look at else South Africa will forever take the top spot on the Continent.

SA have investments in almost all African countries. They partake in everything organized on the Continent but these North African countries are behaving like they live on an island.

The largest company in Africa is in Algeria
Influence I don't see how it makes one country a superpower
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
tylann:

cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
tylann:

Russia of course
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2021
tylann:

The largest company in Africa is in Algeria
Influence I don't see how it makes one country a superpower

It does

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

No, it's still there.
This Government is a propagandist Government, don't fall for their jokes.

No double track for "SHS 1" students does not mean SHS 2 and 3 students wouldn't have double track? Or they are in different schools?

Such a vision-less and a lazy Government.
They should fix the problem and stop lying to the public.
actually, it has ended.

And all tracks of students will be going to school this January.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2021
tylann:

I will say Japan is, if we are only considering investment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Just30:
actually, it has ended.

And all tracks of students will be going to school this January.

It has not ended bro

SHS 2 and 3 will go to school on the 18th of this month excluding SHS 1 students.

SHS 1 will go on the 10th of March.

Double track has not stopped
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Just30:

I will say Japan is, if we are only considering investment

JICA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

JICA
not just JICA

Their businesses are making huge investments all over the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

It has not ended bro

SHS 2 and 3 will go to school on the 18th of this month excluding SHS 1 students.

SHS 1 will go on the 10th of March.

Double track has not stopped
have you asked yourself why SHS1 will have to go to school in March?

Mind you, the are only SHS 2 and 3 students in the system.
New admission for SHS 1 have not been done by schools, all because of Corona.

From the look of things, new admissions for SHS will be shifting from September to March in the short run until the system can adjust
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2021
tylann:

No you can’t superpower is based mainly on influence if you have no influence you are not a power
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Just30:
have you asked yourself why SHS1 will have to go to school in March?

Mind you, the are only SHS 2 and 3 students in the system.
New admission for SHS 1 have not been done by schools, all because of Corona.

From the look of things, new admissions for SHS will be shifting from September to March in the short run until the system can adjust

It seems most of you easily buy into the propaganda of this lazy Government?

Who asked them to delay the admission process for SHS 1 students?

Here is the trick.

1)--- They are delaying the admission process for SHS 1 students because SHS 3 students will be completing very soon.

2)--- SHS 2 and 3 students are resuming this month. From March, SHS 2 students will go home for SHS 1 to join SHS 3 students on campus.

3)--- SHS 3 students will complete around May/June/July then SHS 2 students will resume.

This is the most stupid Government decision in the history of Ghana. Low thinkers in the helm of affairs.
All the excuse they give now is CORONA CORONA CORONA

They should fix the "Double track problem" and stop this knee-jerk reactions.

Now they've brought double track to the Tertiary level as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

It seems most of you easily buy into the propaganda of this lazy Government?

Who asked them to delay the admission process for SHS 1 students?

Here is the trick.

1)--- They are delaying the admission process for SHS 1 students because SHS 3 students will be completing very soon.

2)--- SHS 2 and 3 students are resuming this month. From March, SHS 2 students will go home for SHS 1 to join SHS 3 students on campus.

3)--- SHS 3 students will complete around May/June/July then SHS 2 students will resume.

This is the most stupid Government decision in the history of Ghana. Low thinkers in the helm of affairs.
All the excuse they give now is CORONA CORONA CORONA

They should fix the "Double track problem" and stop this knee-jerk reactions.

Now they've brought double track to the Tertiary level as well.
Its not propaganda, you can educate yourself on what the double track was.

During it implementation, no single year group had it entire group on campus.

You forgot schools had to be close for a year

2. March 10th both SHS 2 and 1 will be on campus, they will both vacate for the Easter and come back to meet SHS 3 people still on campus writing their WASSCE.

No one has introduced double track at tertiary level.

All Unis are opening between today to the 10th.

Legon is saying they are smarter than all the other unis so they will only allow 1st years and final years on campus while other continuing students do online learning
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Just30:
Its not propaganda, you can educate yourself on what the double track was.

During it implementation, no single year group had it entire group on campus.

You forgot schools had to be close for a year

2. March 10th both SHS 2 and 1 will be on campus, they will both vacate for the Easter and come back to meet SHS 3 people still on campus writing their WASSCE.

No one has introduced double track at tertiary level.

All Unis are opening between today to the 10th.

Legon is saying they are smarter than all the other unis so they will only allow 1st years and final years on campus while other continuing students do online learning

Masa, stop being economical with the truth.

What do you understand by "Double track".

The underlying factor is " some SHS students will stay in the house whilst others will be on campus", if this is not double track to you then you might want to do more research on what is meant by "double-track".

About Tertiary institutions.
You said it's only Legon? Sorry Legon is not the only university double tracking.

Level 100 and 400 students will go to campus whilst levels 200 and 300 stays in the house for online studies. Later levels 200 and 300 will go to campus and levels 100 and 400 will go home and continue studies online.

Do you know about the Training Colleges?

1st and 2nd years will resume next week.
1)-- 2nd year students will spend 6 weeks on campus, go home and continue studies online. They will write their examination Online.

2)-- 3rd year students will have their lectures online for 6 weeks, go to campus and join 1st years till the end of the semester.

All the other Tertiary institutions have their "programmed shift systems" for the semester.

If this is not Double-track then tell me what it is.

This is happening because of "Lack of space in the Public institutions" from SHS to Tertiary institutions.

Government couldn't envisage this happing before implementing the Free SHS policy??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Masa, stop being economical with the truth.

What do you understand by "Double track".

The underlying factor is " some SHS students will stay in the house whilst others will be on campus", if this is not double track to you then you might want to do more research on what is meant by "double-track".

About Tertiary institutions.
You said it's only Legon? Sorry Legon is not the only university double tracking.

Level 100 and 400 students will go to campus whilst levels 200 and 300 stays in the house for online studies. Later levels 200 and 300 will go to campus and levels 100 and 400 will go home and continue studies online.

Do you know about the Training Colleges?

1st and 2nd years will resume next week.
1)-- 2nd year students will spend 6 weeks on campus, go home and continue studies online. They will write their examination Online.

2)-- 3rd year students will have their lectures online for 6 weeks, go to campus and join 1st years till the end of the semester.

All the other Tertiary institutions have their "programmed shift systems" for the semester.

If this is not Double-track then tell me what it is.

This is happening because of "Lack of space in the Public institutions" from SHS to Tertiary institutions.

Government couldn't envisage this happing before implementing the Free SHS policy??

I'm not being economical with any truth, the fact that you are pissed with the govt does not mean you must not be objectively reasonable.

In any case, govt have no control on the running of universities at the moment.

No SHS student is staying at home, all SHS students will be on campus in this month.
New admissions will happen in March for SHS1.

That is not double tracking.

For universities, I have siblings in both UCC, UPSA and KNUST
All their students will be going to school within this month.

Polytechnics have decided to allow in person learning for for freshers and final years to come familiarize with campus and prepare for their final examinations respectively.
For other continuing students, they will do online learning per their school policy.

Even Legon is not double tracking because they decided to run the remainder of their academic calendar void of in person contact. But for the changes in covid trajectory, they've decided to allow final years to be on campus for their exams and also use the opportunity to admit freshers and allow them to familiarize with campus.

Everyone is still schooling, whether online or in person.

All schools have enough space to accommodate every student, online learning is happening cos of COVID and that is not a shift system.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Just30:
I'm not being economical with any truth, the fact that you are pissed with the govt does not mean you must not be objectively reasonable.

In any case, govt have no control on the running of universities at the moment.

No SHS student is staying at home, all SHS students will be on campus in this month.
New admissions will happen in March for SHS1.

That is not double tracking.

For universities, I have siblings in both UCC, UPSA and KNUST
All their students will be going to school within this month.

Polytechnics have decided to allow in person learning for for freshers and final years to come familiarize with campus and prepare for their final examinations respectively.
For other continuing students, they will do online learning per their school policy.

Even Legon is not double tracking because they decided to run the remainder of their academic calendar void of in person contact. But for the changes in covid trajectory, they've decided to allow final years to be on campus for their exams and also use the opportunity to admit freshers and allow them to familiarize with campus.

Everyone is still schooling, whether online or in person.

All schools have enough space to accommodate every student, online learning is happening cos of COVID and that is not a shift system.

grin grin grin grin grin

So how do you understand "Double track"?

Per your logic,
Half of the student body learning on campus up to the middle of the semester, then the other half will come and do half semester on campus is not Double track?

grin grin grin grin grin I give up.

The truth is the Public institutions are choked, there aren't enough space for all students.
Last year you saw what happened at UG? So this is their way of swerving the problem of accommodation instead of solving it. cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin

Per your logic,
Half of the student body learning on campus up to the middle of the semester, then the other half will come and do half semester on campus is not Double track?

The truth is the Public institutions are choked, there aren't enough space for all students.
Last year you saw what happened at UG? So this is their way of swerving the problem of accommodation instead of solving it. cool cool
just no that online learning is not double tracking.

Once you know that, you will know what double tracking is.

All students are already learning online final year students will go on campus for their exams and first years will be allowed to familiarize with campus and have in person learning.

Other continuing students will continue with online learning for the rest of the semester.
They might go back to in person learning as soon as we stop recording new cases.

This is called phased opening.

As we speak, my other siblings who are studying abroad are sitting home doing online learning because trump sent them to their home countries to do their learning online.

All tertiary schools have enough space for students, their only problem is with providing accommodation on campus for all of them which is not even possible for most unis around the world.

Most Unis have more than enough accommodation space for freshers while they allow continuing students who don't get on campus accommodation to sort themselves out with private hostels outside campus.

UG has 80,000 students and will never be able to provide on campus accommodation for everyone. But freshers will always get accommodation on campus.
Private hostel facilities are in abundance for students outside campus.

Too bad because of court cases, their new campus hostel facilities are stagnant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
You see what i was saying, the academic calender has completely shifted?

WASSCE to be written in September/October and BECE in November.
Meaning, student will enter high school in March, possibly.
Basic schools are shifting unto the Semester system.

https://citinewsroom.com/2021/01/wassce-to-be-written-in-september-october-bece-in-november-ges/
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin

Per your logic,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
tylann:

Not really.

Let's discuss Nairobi development. This is the real deal that Africans should now embrace.

Upperhill is building and proposing towers that can only be traced in most developed cities.. When I say Nairobi is aiming at Singapore, you'll see one black Zulu popping up with silly submissions, oooh.. You're celebrating one or two Buldings.. Oohh.. Blublublu grin... In the coming years, Nairobi will have no peers in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Russia of course

Yet you have of many Japanese international companies you hardly hear of Russian companies

(1) (2) (3) ... (9143) (9144) (9145) (9146) (9147) (9148) (9149) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.