Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6382115 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9148) (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
vankelvin:

Talking about bs, why don't you post them rather? cool
I didn't say that.

Just do what I asked you to do bro. I just want to see something grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
NIGilliterate:

First class hypocrite in 2020 you're saying Nigeria has the best roads in the world Nigerian roads are like Europe and America why the change of heart. you are making noise in Nigeria has a lot of industries and factories so how could do worse than you how can you ask a big GDP with no revenue what happened to the GDP and the revenue. Don't worry I am going to expose my people until they're finished let them keep on deceiving themselves .. I am still waiting for the website link where I am getting my pictures from.

When did I say Nigeria had the best roads, what are you exposing and yes gdp does not equate to revenue as well Egypt has a budget of 100 billion dollars but a gdp of three times that size gdp isn’t about revenue but your illiterate self wouldn’t recognise that stuff. And no matter how much you cry and lament Nigeria will always be the country with most industries and factories in west Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
The other Capital, Kigali

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kazikazi:
Having 5 times the population isn't the excuse of having poor roads.China has far more people but their roads are superb.
And you won't be able to tax every person 100,000 per annum! That's impossible. Just do the basic things right,things like access to electricity, skills development, security,increasing food production,and try to industrialize
Mr Tanzania you need to tell them what development is about so that they can go and hire tanzania's in their economical ministry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abohboy:

Those are all lies go and read business report africa on how the figures reported in Tanzania don’t match what is actually on ground.

Face your countries problem before looking at Tanzania your country is at the bottom of the world in everything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
NIGilliterate:

Face your countries problem before looking at Tanzania your country is at the bottom of the world in everything

Other than having the largest economy in Africa right cheesy, guy your a fool just shut up and face front Nigeria will be great many people including France, US and clearly you need Nigeria to fail.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abohboy:

You clearly didn’t read well and although China has a lot more people they aren’t spread out as evenly, majority of China population is along he coast and China has a lot more land to spread its people about meanwhile Nigeria is significantly smaller so has less space to build vital infrastructures and also has to make things last a lot longer as well, added to that I said 10 dollars - 100 000 dollars per year it all depends on your salary, anyone who earns less than 10 dollars a day is exempt from the tax, if you earn let’s say 20 dollars per day your tax shouldn’t be more than 5 dollars but if you earn let’s say 100 000 dollars per day than your tax should be like 10-45 000 dollars, it all depends on your income which you clearly didn’t understand now that I’ve made it more clear I hope you can get it into your head. These are all estimates though, more accurate figures will hopefully be published when we get a thinking leader.
Your math won't add up in this century.Look at SA,with the best tax collection system they have,they don't collect 200 bn dollars per annum. With a lot of home grown world class corporations which SA has,still they don't collect 200 billion a year. What makes you think you can collect 200 billions? Where will it come from?
Do you depend on foreign based companies which are looting your resources year in year out? Do u know,most of these foreign based multinationals are experts in tax dodging tricks?

I gave you good advice. Grow your industries,upskill the folks,be serious on security,increase your agriculture output,the rest,trust me,will follow.Stop those fancy dreams of 200 billion

Then,China has a lot of populated areas in east coast,but still they have world class infrastructures in those areas.No excuse. Population isn't an excuse of having bad roads.Most,if not all African nations has poor roads anyway, but China with all those tonnes of folks,still they have best roads

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nairobi the future of Africa - Joburg be very worried. Nairobi that began about 100yrs ago as railway station in middle of swamp is now one gorgeous city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_-IuyK9SE

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kazikazi:
Your math won't add up in this century.Look at SA,with the best tax collection system they have,they don't collect 200 bn dollars per annum. With a lot of home grown world class corporations which SA has,still they don't collect 200 billion a year. What makes you think you can collect 200 billions? Where will it come from?
Do you depend on foreign based companies which are looting your resources year in year out? Do u know,most of these foreign based multinationals are experts in tax dodging tricks?

I gave you good advice. Grow your industries,upskill the folks,be serious on security,increase your agriculture output,the rest,trust me,will follow.Stop those fancy dreams of 200 billion

Then,China has a lot of populated areas in east coast,but still they have world class infrastructures in those areas.No excuse. Population isn't an excuse of having bad roads.Most,if not all African nations has poor roads anyway, but China with all those tonnes of folks,still they have best roads

Guy your a fool Nigeria has four times the population of SA you clearly don’t understand ratios, I can’t be bothered to argue with someone as foolish as you if Nigeria was as rich as SA, and had a gdp per capita of let’s say 10 000 dollars, and they taxed all citizens let’s just say 1000 dollars per year, and let’s assume that 170 million of the 200 million are of tax paying ahe, that means 170 million times 1000 dollars, plug that into a calculator, that would out tax revenue at 170 billion dollars, you keep on showing that you didn’t get past grade 5, so stop replying to me if you don’t understand basic maths.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
From about 17B taxes now to 170B - you're smoking something illegal.
Abohboy:

Guy your a fool Nigeria has four times the population of SA you clearly don’t understand ratios, I can’t be bothered to argue with someone as foolish as you if Nigeria was as rich as SA, and had a gdp per capita of let’s say 10 000 dollars, and they taxed all citizens let’s just say 1000 dollars per year, and let’s assume that 170 million of the 200 million are of tax paying ahe, that means 170 million times 1000 dollars, plug that into a calculator, that would out tax revenue at 170 billion dollars, you keep on showing that you didn’t get past grade 5, so stop replying to me if you don’t understand basic maths.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shma2020:

I didn't say that.

Just do what I asked you to do bro. I just want to see something grin.

Google is your friend so do it yourself. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abohboy:

Other than having the largest economy in Africa right cheesy, guy your a fool just shut up and face front Nigeria will be great many people including France, US and clearly you need Nigeria to fail.

yes Nigeria will be great enjoy the show from the great Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Some of my pictures the rain and drizzling

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
The show is in full swing

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nigeria is very great Nigeria shall

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
vankelvin:

Google is your friend so do it yourself. cool
Bru.!? You're taking it personal cry.
I just wanted you to post so I can see something nah ; cry

Google for me then smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abohboy:

Favourite song

I say if them drink the oil ooo No matter how them try ooo (Nigeria Go Survive) Our roots them strong for ground ooo Ancestors no go gree Ooo(Nigeria go Survive) The god of thunder and lightening, united sheild Nigeria (Nigeria Go Survive) Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Andrew no checkout oo (say what?!), stay and build your country. Nigeria Go Survive Na who go die for you Ooo, Blood is thicker than water Nigeria Go Survive If Andrew do em work Oooo, and me I do my own Ooo Nigeria Go Survive If our leaders do them best Ooo, Andrew go stay to help Oooo Nigeria Go Survive 2 Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.

“Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.— Veno

Hubba! Hubba! Cocoa dey for West Ooo, rubber boku for BenDel Ooo Nigeria Go Survive Palm Oily dey for East Ooo, timber they for Sepele oooo Nigeria Go Survive Groundnutty dey for North Ooo, Ricy dey for Benue Ooo Nigeria Go Survive. Hide and Skin e dey Oooo, cotton dey for North ooo Nigeria Go Survive Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. End

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Survival of the fittest

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Beautiful majestic Road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
The downfall of the Giants

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Majestic development

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
angry sad

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
I do not want to post too many pictures because I might be banned

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Favourite song

I say if them drink the oil ooo No matter how them try ooo (Nigeria Go Survive) Our roots them strong for ground ooo Ancestors no go gree Ooo(Nigeria go Survive) The god of thunder and lightening, united sheild Nigeria (Nigeria Go Survive) Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Andrew no checkout oo (say what?!), stay and build your country. Nigeria Go Survive Na who go die for you Ooo, Blood is thicker than water Nigeria Go Survive If Andrew do em work Oooo, and me I do my own Ooo Nigeria Go Survive If our leaders do them best Ooo, Andrew go stay to help Oooo Nigeria Go Survive 2 Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.

“Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.— Veno

Hubba! Hubba! Cocoa dey for West Ooo, rubber boku for BenDel Ooo Nigeria Go Survive Palm Oily dey for East Ooo, timber they for Sepele oooo Nigeria Go Survive Groundnutty dey for North Ooo, Ricy dey for Benue Ooo Nigeria Go Survive. Hide and Skin e dey Oooo, cotton dey for North ooo Nigeria Go Survive Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive.Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. Nigeria Go Survive, Africa Go Survive, my people go survive o Nigeria Go Survive. End

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
NIGilliterate:
Favourite song

Hahahaha Mercy ooo free them small hahaahah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just30 Odeshie angry grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
NIGilliterate:

Mr Tanzania you need to tell them what development is about so that they can go and hire tanzania's in their economical ministry

Instead of attacking other room residents why don't you explain to us all why your Gender & Nationality keeps changing and why photos you claim are taken by you of Nigeria are appearing in old videos from Benin Republic. You have a lot of explaining to do suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
ArabicBerber:

Instead of attacking other room residents why don't you explain to us all why your Gender & Nationality keeps changing and why photos you claim are taken by you of Nigeria are appearing in old videos from Benin Republic. You have a lot of explaining to do suspect.

Why does an arab need his gender and nationality? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Greetings ZimbabweanBotswanianKenyanNigerianBrazilian Transexual I hope you plan on getting on the comming days. It will be the debut of the DESTRUCTION OF SUFFERInSMILIIN SHOW! It will be dedicated to exposing all your Bu11sh1t threw out the months. Im going to blow your fraudulent shameless @zz out of the dirty smelly water you live in. It's going to be a joy. Once I expose you try not to COMMIT SUICIDE but terminating your account and running like the coward you are is ok. wink

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9148) (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.