Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387452 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shma2020:
so you said nothing cool
simply because u're nothing. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
theenchanter:
rest.
... shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
theenchanter:
better to be nothing than to be a zombie cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kazikazi:

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
2016 propaganda undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kazikazi:
Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho

Please give us answers on this. Were you not the one saying that your education system is better? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Abohboy:

EXPOSED

Give me the link of the website where you find my videos. Lagos ibadan Express Road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Big words comming from a professional shameless liar. Zombie why are we finding photos you said you took of Nigeria in an old video of a tourist traveling in Porto Nova, Benin? STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THE QUESTION B@STARD grin

Thank you very much you now understand that Benin Republic is better than Nigeria. Enjoy the ibadan taxes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Big words comming from a professional shameless liar. Zombie why are we finding photos you said you took of Nigeria in an old video of a tourist traveling in Porto Nova, Benin? STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THE QUESTION B@STARD grin

How can you say it is Benin Republic when the first picture shows in ibadan taxi at the second picture shows keep a ibadan clean signpost

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
rvp2018:
Economy - is Production (quantity) times Prices (currency matters). Obviously currency doesn't affect the amount of Mumu you can spew but if you attempt to sell it - that is something else.

Nominal GDP is USD.

Currency doesn't depreciate for nothing - it's indication of economic slug.

You are still sounding very ret@rded. Who gave U a like for this.like who

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shma2020:
Thank you for enlightening that Mumu boy smiley.

Certainly not me.
He said rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shma2020:
he talked about currency depreciation. I have tried to educate Vlain on how sinking economy can temper with currency . A while back, I told jiln how currency depreciation can play a huge role on paying of debt but vlain came with his dumb submission as always.

Stupid olodo talk from A-Z. Just shut up I don't know what we are discussing.ur brain won't even fathom it even if U tried.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
The suffering and smiling show goes on directly from Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
theenchanter:

Mad ooooo grin U murdered him grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shma2020:
better to be nothing than to be a zombie cool

Good U are aware U are nothing. I draw happiness from knowing that.olodo oshi cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some people are trying to discourage my show but the show is hundred percent real and hundred percent in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
The boy's face looks very familiar like somebody on nairaland which is her

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fastest on developing country in the world

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
a lot of people have come and try to bring the showdowns but the show is still on here up to today

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Which country in the world have you seen so much beauty natural beauty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
5-star luxury apartment with open toilet anyway

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Surprisingly my people are enjoying the show the most

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
See you later today when the show continues

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
since the show started around Christmas I wish everybody is enjoying it and having a good time since the show started around Christmas I wish everybody is enjoying it and having a good time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shma2020:
I'm waiting smiley.. Do it.
1. CT
2. George
3. Windhoek
4. Johannesburg
5. Durban
6. Cario
7. Pretoria
8. Port Louis
9. Gabarone
10. Centurion
11. Algiers
12. Kigali
13. Nairobi
14. Libreville
15. Accra
16.Marakesh
17. Dar es Salaam
18 Alexandria
19.Rabat
20Mombasa
21.Abuja
22.Lusaka
23. Lagos
24 Yaounde
25. Harare
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
a lot of people have come and try to bring the showdowns but the show is still on here up to today

Once we find where this sheyn international school is located we will be able to call you out, I’ve already searched and it’s not in Nigeria regardless of Ibadan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shma2020:
stop talking like a zombie shackman ;.

Nairobi has taller skyscrapers in africa and you're here crying about highrises! you think we're bongolala nation where no single project of skyscraper is going on?

Nairobi will be the home for the tallest skyscraper in africa, tallest apartment in africa, and of course ultra modern road(best road in africa outside SA)

Lol is Mauritius, Morocco, Egypt, algeriatl, Tunisia a joke to you

Tall building skyscrapers are passed its prime, countries are speaking of reaching developed status you busy gloating of a road? A whole freakn road, really? Lol

Mauritius no skyscrapers far developed than Kenya, same goes for many countries ahead of kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
rvp2018:
It's doing terrible - -1% plus -10% - so yes we are back to 89-90B. But south Africa at -8% plus rand depriciation of -20% (not checked recently) is still 30% - and your nominal gdp has dropped by whopping 1/3 - in one year - that is loosing 115B dollars - an economy bigger than kenya - so right now your GDP is not even 250B. If you're not careful - it could drop below 200B this year - and Kenya may overtake you quicker than 2035.
how is your math bro??

The Rand has dropped by 8% in 2020 the Shilling as dropped by 10%? So by your definition how the fvck did SAs gdp drop by 30%

Also you clearly haven't checked SA recent GDP growth statistics wink

Gross domestic product (GDP) grew by an estimated 13,5% in the third quarter, giving an annualised growth rate of 66,1%.1 This follows the significant slump of 16,6% (annualised: -51,7%) in the second quarter during the most restrictive months of the lockdown (April, May and June).

In other words South Africas economy is set to grow in 2020 instead of declining wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
rvp2018:
South Africa are scared because their main city Joburg is dying (outside Sandton) while Nairobi is fast catching up - in nearly all aspects.

Real estate is bigger than the entire east Africa combined

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Abohboy:

Once we find where this sheyn international school is located we will be able to call you out, I’ve already searched and it’s not in Nigeria regardless of Ibadan

I do not know what the international school has to do with the suffering and smiling show

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
jln115:

1. CT
2. George
3. Windhoek
4. Johannesburg
5. Durban
6. Cairo
7. Pretoria
8. Port Louis
9. Gabarone
10. Centurion
11. Algiers
12. Kigali
13. Nairobi
14. Libreville
15. Accra
16.Marakesh
17. Dar es Salaam
18 Alexandria
19.Rabat
20Mombasa
21.Abuja
22.Lusaka
23. Lagos
24 Yaounde
25. Harare

The bolded can never be ahead of Nairobi.
But you tried smiley..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.