Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387886 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9202) (9203) (9204) (9205) (9206) (9207) (9208) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shma2020:
what does my precisely has to do with grapes, oranges and limes?

You're mentioning things that you can't even afford to buy in your own county. Shack dwellers like you should focus on providing adequate services to your masters(boers).

Thank you. smiley

Pls excludes people private life when discussing.u always end up destroying salient discussion cos U don't want SA vs KE humiliation.
It is country to country not individual to country. Thanks in advance.cheers grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Big lie.
Vlain:

The Kenyan guy that drove along goblack2africa vlog said 90% of properties in kileleshwa, Westland, killimani is built and occupied by mostly Indians then Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Roan77:

grin

Guy man

Yeah, Transcorp Hilton issa blast, one of my goals this year is to spend some time there. wink

U never see anything. Watch this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz329fjHfeQ
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tayser:

You need to up your game....he is right

Says the skinny giraffe?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tayser:

You need to up your game....he is right

Says the skinny giraffe? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
rvp2018:
Big lie.

Take it up with him. U are desperate so I won't believe U. The other guy had no reason to lie but U have every goddam reason on earth to lie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vlain:

Pls do.i want to change in 2021 has vankelvin has instructed grin grin

I'll do grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

You don't get it.

Liveability of a place is not the same as planned city, get the difference.

They warned you about blogs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

Free Education for you and that dude.

Send this link to that ignorant dude.
He needs salvation.

https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana

Ghana currently have 12 Public Universities and over 55 Private Universities NOT 7 Universities.

1--- KNUST have campuses in
Kumasi (Main campus)
Accra
Takoradi
Obuasi
Moree
Sunyani

2-- UCC have campuses in
Cape Coast( main campus)
Accra
Elmina
And they run distance courses in over 40 campuses across the country.

3-- Legon have 2 campuses in Accra
And they run distance courses at 10 different campuses.

4--- UEW have campuses in
Winneba (main campus)
Ajumako
Kumasi
Asante Mampong

5--- UDS have campuses in
Tamale (main campus)
Wa
Nyakpala
Navrongo

6--- GIMPA have campuses in
Accra (Main campus)
Tema
Kumasi
Takoradi

7-- UESD have main campus in
Somanya
2nd campus underway

8-- UMaT have main campus in
Tarkwa
Second campus underway in Takoradi

9-- UHAS have campuses in
Ho (main campus)
Hohoe

10-- UPSA campus in
Accra

11-- URNR campus in
Sunyani

12--- GIJ campus in
Accra

Over 30 Public University campuses and 10 Polytechnic Universities

So you think I don't know all this? grin grin grin

Massa, the village diss is the reason I brought it here

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Austine1213:

Did you know kenya is not a food secure country?

Says who?
The extream drought infested regions like Turkana and Pokot are now food sufficient. You can now rant on because the blacks like you dwelling in shacks have no rights in your own county.

Lemme help educate you about your country.

As the world most unequal country in 2020:
1. The average white, male CEO earns the same as 461 Black women in the bottom 10% of earners
The report kicks off with this shocking statistic that is a clear indication of the country’s economic disparities.

While just over 30% of Black women in South Africa are employed (compared to 70% of white men) most of them work in low-paying care positions or occupy precarious jobs, such as call centre operators or housekeepers.

The average monthly income of a Black woman doing precarious work is just R2,500, which, compared to a white woman in the same position who on average earns R10,000, is very low. ..

I will also acknowledge that SA is the most developed country (infrastructure-wise) in africa and has no peers. I don't understand the gimmicks you're trying to peddle around. or are you deranged?

Black's have nothing in the most overhyped country in Africa. Thank you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

Says the skinny giraffe? grin

lol...skinny giraffe?...you are not of bashing pedigree. Should be in a monastery or sth grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
popizaino:

So you think I don't know all this? grin grin grin

Massa, the village diss is the reason I brought it here

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shma2020:
what's wrong with that pic bruh.
We're africans and africans should be dark and tall not dwarfs.

But anyway, I didn't quote you on this topic you know. You're an exceptional to what I said, I will indulge you when we discuss developments wink..

Thanks cool

Don't you have eyes? Are you blind?

Don't you see how primitive you guys are?
Check your pictures out.
The ugly, Unpresentable, nauseating looks of yours.

This is 21st century okay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:
[b]

Check your pictures out.

Massa, leave all this for women .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vlain:

Pls excludes people private life when discussing.u always end up destroying salient discussion cos U don't want SA vs KE humiliation.
It is country to country not individual to country. Thanks in advance.cheers grin

Lol he knows nothing about me let him be

Jelousy got him by the trousers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
popizaino:

Still skin pain . grin grin

Keep your unnecessary shalaye to yourself.

If you were not jealous you will not play the racist card to discredit their country after admitting they have better planned cities than yours and pls did you say they have few highrise grin?

grin grin grin

Unrepentant refugee grin grin

Did you not see them saying same to the SA guys?

Amala eater face your front

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just30:
Afraid that the platform will smear your shame all over you,already... grin grin

I have been here for 3 or 4 years I have seen all the smearing cool I rarely comment nowadays just following in silence look down there you will see tylann cool
Anyway continue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
rvp2018:
overcapacity charge..your real capacity is 2000mw

We broke down that ishyt in our usual forensic detail last year: it seems they totally misunderstood the findings.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
rvp2018:
Big lie.
Goblacktoafrica doesnt lie

he gets on the ground and talk to natives of the area

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vlain:

So you're happily celebrating comparison debate between us and South Africa and kenya? grin..
Zombie, are you obtuse in head or you're just a KG kid trying to seek relevance? By now you should realize that kenyans have nothing to do with SA, its only that one egoistic zulian has failed seek mental health because he sounds like a pyscho in each and every attempt he tries to compare their country with Kenya.

Zombie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Appisko:
Countries here by ranking interms of development

South Africa

Ghana

Kenya

Tanzania

Facts

Where is Algeria, Morocco Mauritius Namibia etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shma2020:
what does my precisely has to do with grapes, oranges and limes?

You're mentioning things that you can't even afford to buy in your own county. Shack dwellers like you should focus on providing adequate services to your masters(boers).

Thank you. smiley

Did you know know South Africa is experiencing rising number of illegal immigrants from Kenya?

Trying to look for better life and escape poverty

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
tylann:

Where is Algeria, Morocco Mauritius Namibia etc

Libya, Swaziland Botswana, Tunisia, Seychelles etc

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Austine1213:

Did you know know South Africa is experiencing rising number of illegal immigrants from Kenya?

Trying to look for better life and escape poverty

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Austine1213:
South Africa

Still modern and beautiful.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
kikuyu1:

We broke down that ishyt in our usual forensic detail last year: it seems they totally misunderstood the findings.
you kenya is stagnant hence no growth in electricity consumption for 10 years now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Austine1213:

Lol he doesn't know South African Economy has evolved from minerals based economy

That's why they call it most advanced economy in africa

Advanced also in infastructure.i mean look at grin

People will come for my head and say I shouldn't admire.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
popizaino:

Gyimie, he didn't call you banku eater but banku prostitute,and that was very creative of him hence the like from me .Next time be creative wit word so you can get like,rather than shinning like a jilted girlfriend .

Vanidiot,there are other words like hypocrisy,double standard to qualify what you imply above but not unintelligent.

Popzygote or Popzero stop exposing your idiocracy here.

"Amala eater" insult sends some pain deep in your heart.

You can jump into Makoko lagoon I will keep on calling you Amala eater grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

Free Education for you and that dude.

Send this link to that ignorant dude.
He needs salvation.

Ghana currently have 12 Public Universities and over 55 Private Universities NOT 7 Universities.

1--- KNUST have campuses in
Kumasi (Main campus)
Accra
Takoradi
Obuasi
Moree
Sunyani

2-- UCC have campuses in
Cape Coast( main campus)
Accra
Elmina
And they run distance courses in over 40 campuses across the country.

3-- Legon have 2 campuses in Accra
And they run distance courses at 10 different campuses.

4--- UEW have campuses in
Winneba (main campus)
Ajumako
Kumasi
Asante Mampong

5--- UDS have campuses in
Tamale (main campus)
Wa
Nyakpala
Navrongo

6--- GIMPA have campuses in
Accra (Main campus)
Tema
Kumasi
Takoradi

7-- UESD have main campus in
Somanya
2nd campus underway

8-- UMaT have main campus in
Tarkwa
Second campus underway in Takoradi

9-- UHAS have campuses in
Ho (main campus)
Hohoe

10-- UPSA campus in
Accra

11-- URNR campus in
Sunyani

12--- GIJ campus in
Accra

Over 30 Public University campuses and 10 Polytechnic Universities

Noise.now next
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vlain:

Lol I'm on my second degree now, He doesn't know I'm an A student, He doesn't know where I live, I'm living a life that he can only dream of.

Heck let him console his bruised ego lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Appisko:

Don't waste ur time SA is far developed than any African country

Kenyans with their 6 high-rises in their dusty Nairobi think they have arrived lol I don't blame them grin grin grin

Not dusty Nairobi is not dusty maybe swampy cool But not dusty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:
[b]

Check your pictures out.

... I have eyes bruh. Maybe you're the one who needs glasses. grin

That man has just portrait a true African standard by physic perspective. He's tall and dark. That is how any white out there will view a hundsome African man.
In the contrary, since you want the game, Ghanaians are subhumans.. Short zombies with short legs like mongoos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9202) (9203) (9204) (9205) (9206) (9207) (9208) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.