Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,137 members, 7,877,221 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6318338 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Haha, nairalander Akiskia Weston Hotel ama Westlands anaassume ni za wasee wa majuu cheesy

Hahaha, ajulishwe Kenya ni ya maprivate developer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
shervydman:

one of them even said Nigeria is just a gas station to Ghana............man, I laughed so much that I couldn't eat that night

Small pikin na em dey worri dem. Let Nigeria get problem the whole West Africa will suffer.

If Nigeria ignored all those coup attempts in West Africa, Ghana no fit do jack about. It would have been successful. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
O0XYGEN:

You are so funny.
You once saw Accra?
Where?
On the Internet or those western news outlets or where?
Do you also know how they potray kenya to the world ?
The average Ghanaian thinks kenya is some kind of a refugee camp or forest with wild animals.

Keep kwayet, Kenya is better than Ghana. How dare you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Joonana:
Bros take it easy .. don't hit below the belt

that's good of u..........don't let it escalate, please.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
freshest4live:

Name the creme de la creme shot in southafrica.

One Nigerian video that was very popular in Kenya was Wuzkids Caro. It wasn't shot in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
freshest4live:

no............forgerrit...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yeah, i was busy with ICT and so i decided to check on the Kenyan ICT sector and i found out these where the people in charge of Kenyan ICT. grin grin

Kenyan ICT on point. Hahahaha
Nowenuse seriously you have a problem..your sisters (fan an genie ) grin grin here show more intelligence when arguing..ya letting them down please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
mtis:

dude go back way back an start from first page of this thread an show us something soo awesome about Ghana which is not in kenya..but i also bet you love kinyaaa grin grin
Atleast I've not seen starving Ghanaians or Ghanaians killing each other or 70% Ghanaians living in slums.
Besides the thread was not created for Ghana/Ghanaians. nigerians with their inferiority complex towards anything Ghanaian dragged us into it.
But at least you know Ghana is far developed than Kenya and that zoo called nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
vaxx:
what i posted were not assertion. They are all fact. Unless you can debunk one with fact.

larger troops from nigeria were engaged in peacekeeping more than any ecowas member becuse she has more to deliver. it is just like saying they are more american army in NATO than british army. no sane mind will agree with you american army are better becuse of population. British,still take the positiin of well trainned army in the whole world despite low budget in defence compare to america.

now on the resources. it is simple calculation if your men are more you will spend more and that is the reason donald trump want ameriaca out of nato.he realise america spend more with larger troops to offer than the rest of her member. So nigeria may opted out

obasonjo is a product of ghana millitary school. he can go mad with you for posting rubbish against his alma matar.

even if you dont let me know of your ghanian teacher. the history is there. ghanain once hold a considerable amount of teachers in nigeria. yes they are nigeria working as teachers in ghana but most of them do not hold nigeria my uni days one of my lecturer is a nigeria but he,was schooled in the UK. He even speak like Ghanian funny.
I said rubbish about Obj's Alma mata? can you point it out to me? secondly from your first two paragraphs I guess you now get my point and agree with all I had said, at least you now have an inkling of what I mean by the Analogy you illustrated with NATO.

Again can you explain to me why Ghanaians always sound bitter and pained, they also exhibit a level of Hatred for Nigerians which I don't understand, is it the outcome of the Ghana-must-go saga paying out after several years? The ones I knew in highschool were very cool and would often claim they are more 9ija than us, but the ones I meet online always have this indebt hatred, would tell you how Nigerians are loud and all that, while in reality, There is more collaborations between the both countries than any in the sub region, ranging from music, movies, and the fact that there are many inter marriages between the two countries, the recent show in Accra is an attestation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I actually wanted to say "Lake Volta takes a huge chunk of the total land area in Ghana just like Lake Kyoga in Ug". BTW, Ghana is also similar in size to Uganda yet with 10M less population.....you can now imagine how Kenyans view Uganda as naturally blessed in terms of farming land, now there's Ghana with similar land resources yet much less populated.

They have less population than Uganda? Then Ghana is very small! They should be competing with the Island nations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
freshest4live:

Hahahaha I thought you were going to say your useless bokoharam nigeria is better than Ghana.
Kenya is manageable even though it's not true.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
O0XYGEN:

You are so funny.
You once saw Accra?
Where?
On the Internet or those western news outlets or where?
Do you also know how they potray kenya to the world ?
The average Ghanaian thinks kenya is some kind of a refugee camp or forest with wild animals.

Good to know. Now, crawl back to Accra
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Which bomb? When Nigeria can shoot Sci-Fi movies, we can talk. For now, the only bombs in nigeria are with Boko Haram cheesy

Watch this one and end the delusion. And please, dont tell me you have Sci-Fi movies because you turn people into dogs. Nuh !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlR7l_B86Fc

Where have your so called sci-fi movie taken you to? What awards have you won with it and how much has it generated?
What was this rubbish u made me waste my time on?

If that is a movie, show us the movie like this Nigerian movie below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

See this one now.

Mombasa is the second busiest port in SSA and a city wealthier than all Ghana's cities apart from Accra. Please stop speaking out of arrogance and ignorance. Let's have brainy people talking here. Your post makes you look stupid.

He's making Ghanaians look like attention seekers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Atleast I've not seen starving Ghanaians or Ghanaians killing each other or 70% Ghanaians living in slums.
Besides the thread was not created for Ghana/Ghanaians. nigerians with their inferiority complex towards anything Ghanaian dragged us into it.
But at least you know Ghana is far developed than Kenya and that zoo called nigeria

yes, we know..............its okay.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
forgiveness:

Oga, we already had premiers in place as at 1952 and these premiers were heads of the Three regions with self rules. We already had our own constitution in 1954.

We ought to had received independent in 1957 but the northern region refused independent.

. Nkuruma did nothing to help us get independent because we had started long before he was born through Harbert Macualey.

Ghana never contributed one naira or idea to our liberation.

Ghana never set the stage for Nigeria.

Besides, if Nigeria withdraw the 50 % support from ECOWAS, West Africa States by now will be a war zone.

Ghana can't bring peace to the region, don't be deceived.

There was a time I listened to John Rawlings in a live conference in Ghana in his nearby hometown. He said if not for Nigeria, Kuffor would had rigged the election and Ghana could have gone to the dogs. He said Nigeria sent a general to Kuffor to warn him of his plot and saved the day else..... grin

Dude, the stability and peace you are enjoying in West Africa is not in Ghana making. You have to give the credit to Nigeria.

awolowo azikwe,tafawa balewa soul may rise up for these commento give you a dirty,slap. they will not never underestimate the influence of kwame inkrumah in agitating for africa freedom. if you must known kwame inkrumah is the most cited leader from west africa.

you better beg the spjrit of ojukwu or he may decend on you tonight for the rescue ghana as a nation contribute in solving biafra war.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Are you comparing two countries with only their capital cities? Hahahahahahahahahaha Ghana is far developed than Kenya and its a fact. This is not even debatable.
Okay bruh. I hate debating with fools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Atleast I've not seen starving Ghanaians or Ghanaians killing each other or[b] 70% Ghanaians living in slums.[/b]
as much as you wish stuff to happen wishing would change anything.an please dont just yap give us data please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
mtis:

a shock ehh grin grin .na huyu msee Oxy beep yake na Kenya ni nini?

Anataka kuona discussion ikiwa Ken vs Gh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

They have less population than Uganda? Then Ghana is very small! They should be competing with the Island nations

You are even ignorant about the country you claim to know more about.
Is your country big?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ghana 27M
Uganda 37M
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Hahaha, ajulishwe Kenya ni ya maprivate developer.

Hehe. Hajui uku private developers kama William ni wazungu weusi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
mtis:

Nowenuse seriously you have a problem..your sisters (fan an genie ) grin grin here show more intelligence when arguing..ya letting them down please

You guys are not worthy of an intelligent argument. Can't u see genie is gone, cos she obviously realizes that she is just wasting her time with u guys.

I laugh at u Kenyans in swahili. Kiakiakiakiakia grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
vaxx:
awolowo azikwe,tafawa balewa soul may rise up for these commento give you a dirty,slap. they will not never underestimate the influence of kwame inkrumah in agitating for africa freedom. if you must known kwame inkrumah is the most cited leader from west africa.

you better beg the spjrit of ojukwu or he may decend on you tonight for the rescue ghana as a nation contribute in solving biafra war.

heeeyyyyy.............*sighs* cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Okay bruh. I hate debating with fools.
Hahahahaha look at a hungry Kenyan addressing someone as "fool"
Haha I'm even surprised to see animals like kenyans arguing with humans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nowenuse:

You guys are not worthy of an intelligent argument. Can't u see genie is gone, cos she obviously realizes that she is just wasting her time with u guys.

I laugh at u Kenyans in swahili. Kiakiakiakiakia grin

oga, what's all these now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by maidaboi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Head of NOK? Was it someone
no it is an artifect
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Just post all of Ghana's photos even if it means going to your national archives! Once we start posting Kenyan ones you will start crying foul like your naija sisters
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Ghana 27M
Uganda 37M
That's because we don't breed like pigs?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

He's making Ghanaians look like attention seekers
.Sure.....yet most Ghanaians here have conducted themselves with decorum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nowenuse:

Where have your so called sci-fi movie taken you to? What awards have you won with it and how much has it generated?
What was this rubbish u made me waste my time on?

If that is a movie, show us the movie like this Nigerian movie below

Too bad, I don't waste time with Nigerian movies. I have some dignity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Kweli. Mtu aweza shangaa kumbe jamaa anaelewa,

kile ambacho familia ?

Hii ni lugha ya kimataifa waweza isomea uki taka.

Je, unaweza kupendekeza kitabu naweza kujifunza Kiswahili kutoka? Kwa nini kupata kujifunza Kiswahili

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 50 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.