Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387443 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9213) (9214) (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

Same way on the average nigerians are criminals grin grin grin

The Nigerian devil is far better than Ghanaian Angel .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
shocked grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
gallivant:

Safaricom has more assets than your entire city. You are minnows in the game. cool
Not really, Dar es salaam is still more valuable. But I get the point your tryna make

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shma2020:

Lemme help a zombie.

Accra is only a yellow-green-red highrise city which is undoubtedly the most iconic and expensive building there, the rest are Shambolic and bushes.

Since you always suffer from glaucoma, I will narrow down to pictures.

For example, this is wetlands CBD. A city that if your dwarffy president was to lift then it should be Accra vision 2100.

Nairobi is very beautiful.

Keep posting more arieal shots to send pain down the spine of haters with city without skyline grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
vankelvin:

grin angry grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Wo ho foo s3 3ta grin

Go and ask your ancestors

Did you suffer still birth because your sense of reasoning is just way below a person born normal .idiot

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

The pain has still not settled in some quaters grin grin

I thought the pain landed peacefully in keke's heart but it seems he's still feeling the pain in his heart...... it is well grin grin keep nurturing the pain grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
gallivant:
Green City under the Sun

I zoomed the picture and honestly,i was marvelled .Good to see an African city changing all narratives .Nairobi is bae.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shma2020:
This is nairobi CBD.

Cluster of iconic towers in one area.

They see kibera. .....The world see a dynamic city.

Keep posting haters must know their place grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
gallivant:
Highrise Mecca

This little section can pass as some country's entire CBD. grin

Nairobi is bae.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
gallivant:

Explains this mess? grin grin

Explain this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
gallivant:

Magomeni, united Republic.

Do you know this bus!? grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Austine1213:

They opening everywhere nowadays

Not anywhere why are they not opening in Chad or Niger or Madagascar or Guinea or Tanzania
They open where there is market and Kenya has the market of new cars
So your South Africa means nothing to Kenya in terms of trade just shut it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Austine1213:

I know difference I can differentiate between two of yall, I said kenyans

No you don't
Differentiate between a Kenyan Somali and a Somalian Somali
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Austine1213:

Vw and what?

They produce less than 5k a year lol

They are more than vw just google
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
This woman Kente designer knows how to make her slay cheesy cheesy
vankelvin:
cool cool 1st 2nd pics, the Second Lady of the Land
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just30:

Her designer must be a millionaire by now cos she's really good and Samira always does justice to her dresses. The designer is a gem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
cool cool
vankelvin:

Her designer must be a millionaire by now cos she's really good and Samira always does justice to her dresses. The designer is a gem.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just30:

Please just30 can you explain this. 2 Notorious Nigerian drug dealers escape from Ghanaian prison

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just look at the second taxi the driver is out through the window looking for passengers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
The beauty of Iwo Road ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Iwo road ibadan Express road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Modern development all around

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
30 pages my Nigerian people and just quiet have they gone to sleep I forgot they have not been paid salary since November

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Since the suffering and smiling show started people have been trying to bring it down with all allegations but the people have seen it and decided to fall asleep

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
The show is now unstoppable

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
When I told people not vote for a criminal they did not listen this is now what they get

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
My Nigeria heavyweight why did you fall asleep so quickly

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
State-of-the-art taxes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Majestic beauty of ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
tylann:

Not anywhere why are they not opening in Chad or Niger or Madagascar or Guinea or Tanzania
They open where there is market and Kenya has the market of new cars
So your South Africa means nothing to Kenya in terms of trade just shut it

Yall import everything from us lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Beauty and excellent are United in 1

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NIGilliterate(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Very soon the suffering and smiling so shall come to an end

(1) (2) (3) ... (9213) (9214) (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.