Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,270 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6461699 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) (9265) (9266) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Ask your Popzaino if missionary schools are not Government schools in Ghana.

I did not post Accra Christ the king basic school because that is a Catholic private school.

Even missionary Senior High schools are run by the Government.

Just a handful are run by the Churches, even that with time they will hand them over to Government.

then i think we should start posting missionary schools... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Should we also start posting religious sponsored Schools?
if they are public schools

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

So you know better than the school management that said it's a private School?
I know the school personally

and it free to the public

and its not private

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:

In Ghana, schools built by these churches Pentecost,Catholics, Anglican, Presby and Methodist are all public schools.
On their campuses, gov;t provide other amenities to complete the school.

The church run the school, govt take care of the wage bill and it remain public.

thats what happens here...so lets start posting

Carmelvale Catholic Primary School grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

so now we start posting ths religious funded schools now...

Government funds the missionary schools more than the Churches.

All salaries are paid by Government.

It's Governments responsibility to expand all these schools so chill.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

just chill ,same stuff happens here...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:
I know the school personally

and it free to the public

and its not private

You will cheat us because we are not in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

thats what happens here...so lets start posting

Carmelvale Catholic Primary School grin
Except for the fact that it is a private school
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

They have seen that they can't match Kenya in public schools. Even if we start posting those Private Schools they will trail Kenya.

You are funny grin grin

In Ghana things are done differently.

Missionary schools
Assembly schools
Traditional authority schools
Model school
Regional schools
Special schools
Experimental schools are all run by the Government so they are Government schools.

Private schools are run by private people grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

You will cheat us because we are not in Ghana.

not cheating you kid

There are reasons why I've stayed away from international schools because they are all private.

The school remains public since the day it was built

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:
In Ghana, all church-related schools are public schools.

They build the schools and govt staff it while it remain free.

By doing so, govt does not tax the church

They are funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

If you want us to play your game we will gladly join it.

This is Lasalle Catholic School.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Should we also start posting religious sponsored Schools?

What you said even shows your missionary schools are run as Private schools.

Should we do the SHS challenge?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

If you want us to play your game we will gladly join it.

This is Lasalle Catholic School.

i got banned for posting ths... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

So you know better than the school management that said it's a private School?

Read well.

All old missionary schools were once Private schools untill 20+ years ago Government took over and made them public schools

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

What you said even shows your missionary schools are run as Private schools.

Should we do the SHS challenge?

Have you conceded defeat? Ok, I'll come back so that we start the SHS challenge.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

You are funny grin grin

In Ghana things are done differently.

Missionary schools
Assembly schools
Model school
Regional schools
Special schools
Experimental schools are all run by the Government so they are Government schools.

Private schools are run by private people grin grin

just post your missionary school an w'll post ours grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Read well.

All old missionary schools were once Private schools untill 20+ years ago Government took over and made them public schools

I know you are used to lies but not today.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

then i think we should start posting missionary schools... cheesy

In Ghana missionary schools account for over 70% of Public schools.

Government is responsible for salaries and everything about the schools

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit00:

i got banned for posting ths... grin grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

grin grin ... i presume your govt never build any school then..
Dude let us then just post our missionary schools in peace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
where are my Ghananian Missionary educated frens.. we waiting for you to post those missionary schools. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
The dualization of Kano-Maiduguri(586.03 km) Road continues . It span the five states of Kano, Jigawa, Bauchi, Yobe and Borno
#KenyansMustLean,

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just say youve run out of schools and want to post private schools, so i we will join you in it.
mtisTheQubit00:

just post your missionary school an w'll post ours grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Have you conceded defeat? Ok, I'll come back so that we start the SHS challenge.

Conceed defeat in what sense?

We just did public schools, you lost.

Do you want Private schools challenge? Or we should proceed to SHS?

The ball is in your court

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sekondi Methodist Primary school and their new Astroturf

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit00:

grin grin ... i presume your govt never build any school then..
Dude let us then just post our missionary schools in peace

It's either you don't read well or you don't understand what you read.

Missionary schools
Assembly schools✓
Model school✓
Regional schools✓
Special schools✓
Experimental schools✓

The schools I have ticked were the ones Government was running untill it decided to absorb all other schools

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:
Sekondi Methodist Primary school and their new Astroturf

so the school is that rusty thing behind the field grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit00:
where are my Ghananian Missionary educated frens.. we waiting for you to post those missionary schools. grin

So you want us to repeat the missionary schools we posted? Ah

Post your missionary and other private schools then we also post our private schools.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

It's either you don't read well or you don't understand what you read.

Missionary schools
Assembly schools✓
Model school✓
Regional schools✓
Special schools✓
Experimental schools✓

The schools I have ticked were the ones Government was running untill it decided to absorb all other schools

i know..i know... grin

vankelvin:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit00:

so the school is that rusty thing behind the field grin grin
What rusty thing?

The school is what you see on the hill and the roof is not metal, for it to rust.

Part of the school is in the first pic, it basically surround the pitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) (9265) (9266) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.